Most Memorable Kingdom Hearts Quote

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by DaSpade101, Jan 22, 2014.

1. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

Not sure if this thread has been made before, so sorry if it already has and I can't find it..

I think my favorite quote is at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2:
    "A heart is so much more than any system" - Ansem The Wise

I really like this quote because I feel like it shows how not everything is systematic and logical in the world. Though, logic is very practical in life, I view abstract/creative/individual thinking as something that can spawn efficient and unique ways of doing things. I also like quotes that are very vague and can be applied to every day thoughts or activies.

2. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

That is a good Quote however my favourate qoute is this Xemnas qoute from before Sora's final boss fight in 3D
    "Once born, the heart can also be nurtured. Our experiments creating Heartless, were attempts to control the mind and convince it to renounce its sense of self. But understand, one can banish the heart from the body, but the body will try to replace it, the first chance it gets, for as many times as it takes. And so I knew, even after we were divided into Heartless and Nobodies, it was just a temporary separation.
    I like this qoute because this shows just how manipulative and convincing he is as a liar and as a person it shows just how far he would go to achive his goal.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  3. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

It's kind hard to choose just one quote in a ocean of great quotes from KH. But one is coming to my mind, from Xemnas:
    "I'm what's left. Or...maybe I'm all there ever was."

4. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

"Don't bother. Your voice can no longer reach him where he is. His heart belongs again to darkness. All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence."
    - Ansem SoD

Literally, every time this part comes ups when I play KH1, I repeat it word for word every ****ing time. I fought this final boss literally a hundred times and I still don't forget it. Plus, Terranort says something similar to this.

5. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Oh! This one is really good, from Axel, from 358/2 Days:
    "What's your problem? You both... think you can do whatever you want. Well, I'm sick of it. Go on, you just keep running. But I'll always be there to bring you back!"

6. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

I can't remember, but at the end of the quote, does he then pull out his chakarms? That quote is one that really gives me chills because of how dynamic his voice gets.

7. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Yup, it was when he needed to get Xion back to the Castle That Never Was. It was a really hard discussion:

8. TheMindlessNightmare Moogle Assistant

"If you have a dream don't wait. Act.". This is my favorite quote from Axel. It kind of describes me.

9. rulerwaffle Merlin's Housekeeper

That.... yes. That has to be my favorite as well because it sums up everything I love about Axel, everything I love about Kingdom Hearts. In that moment it wasn't about the Organization at all. All Axel wanted was to have Xion and Roxas back to the clocktower with him, to have the things back to the way it used to be, and that scene just made me sooooo freaking happy. Hence, I used that a looooott when I made Khvids. It expresses one of the biggest parts in Kingdom Hearts. In Dream Drop Distance Sora talked about the meaning of the heart, and what Axel did there definitely fit that description. Friends are worth fighting for, and they aren't perfect, but it's that much more amazing to show them that you'll still be there for them no matter what. Also. Of course. Quinton's voice acting in that scene was amazing!

10. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

"I know now, that without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts... IS LIGHT!"
    KH1 ofc :D

11. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

LOL This reminds me this video:

12. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

"Roxas, you're you. We're not the same. I wanted to tell you that. That you deserve as much as I do to be your own person." -Sora in KH3D
    I really love this quote, Sora just summarized what I've been hoping Roxas for majority of his life, in a few sentences. Roxas does have the right to be hiw own person as much as anyone else.

13. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Yep this is it. This is why we no longer have Billy Zane.

14. Plums Wakanda Forever

“This world has been connected...tied to the darkness...soon to be completely eclipsed...there is very much to learn...you understand so little...a meaningless effort...one who knows nothing cannot understand nothing.”

most memorable because billy zane said it

This was also really good. :] KH3D had a lot of really good lines from Sora in general, imo.

ALSO ALSO, the Axel quote at the beginning of Days has been one of my favorites since I heard it

I thought it really helped to put their friendship into prospective in the game right off the bat. You get a feeling of familiarity and a longing for the "good old days," hinting at how muddled things would get and how their friendship started off as something more simple and carefree.

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

imo, all of the games (minus Coded) have had those lines that just stick with you. I'll just drop the one that's stuck with me since I first got my PS2.

16. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

Myself:
    [​IMG]

17. It's Roxas Ya Know! Merlin's Housekeeper

My favorite quote isnt even that deep is pretty simple...Ya Know and got it memorized

18. Jin うごかないで

Got it memorized most definitely. Hear that one so many times and if it's not that it'd be ya big palooka, always makes me laugh.

19. Satoshi Kusanagi Traverse Town Homebody

Sora: I know the Keyblade didn't choose me...and I don't care. I'm proud to be a part of something much greater: The people it did choose. My friends! They are my power!

This is hands down my favorite line in all of 3D and that's saying a lot because I honestly think it has a lot of great lines. However, there's also one line that makes me laugh because of how I imagine Sora reacting to it. XD

Xemnas: As your flesh...bears the sigil...so your name shall be known as that...of a recusant.

Sora: wut?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  20. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Very good choices and I agree how he would react would be funny