MORE things that irrationally annoy you and shouldn't

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Lauriam, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

People that post "people that do things." :P

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I wasn't allowed to go Trick-or-Treating as a child because of this.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

And my response to this whenever it's brought up "what new thing would you want introduced?"

Not saying I disagree but I just don't like when people say "FIX IT" and not give advice how to.

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Another thing that irrationally annoys me is when people will post a word or a sentence in all caps- Except one letter. Saw this today:

"PlEASE USE OTHER DOOR"

RRRRGH IT DRiVES ME CRAZY.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome to forums.

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Yeah, for some reason it doesn't bug me as much on the internet- though I still think it's silly- but like, on a sign on a door? It was hand-written, too, so it's not like when signs run out of a certain letter (something else I've seen, with upside down sevens for L's) but someone genuinely wrote this sign with a marker, and used a lowercase L and capitalized everything else. I just want to know whether they were simply lazy or generally unintelligent. And I'm not sure which answer is worse. XD

7. Hayabusa Venomous

When people think non-professional sounding voice acting can't be intentional to enhance a story (read: discussing many 1990's-early 2000's horror games.)

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

People who think they need to be cheeky and reply to "what's up?" with something other than information. I have a friend who always replies to it with "the opposite of down." Around the fifth time this person did this, I told them to stop making what they're up to information I have to work for because they're really not that important.

How do you even think you're deserving of talking to someone regularly when you make it so talking to you is a chore? Work should not show up in a casual conversation

9. 61 No. B

This "**** the haters" mentality that is now so prevalent and treated as an appropriate, mature way for dealing with negative criticism or people who just generally don't like something.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  10. Spike H E R O

I f***in' hate Koala bears.

It's one of those things I just can't seem to let go and I feel like it's taking over my life.

11. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Poles.

12. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Actually, I do this sometimes. Mostly, it's because I am in the habit of writing in lower case letters. So I'm writing something that I want all caps, but then my attention wanders for a second and BAM, lowercase m, right in the middle of my sign. Habit is a frightful thing.

Something that bugs me irrationally is when people feel the need to explain everything they do. I don't particularly care why you don't want the cookie. Fine, you're on a diet. Fine, you don't like shortbread. Seriously, it was a yes or no question, don't give me a five minute explanation of why, holy crap, I'm sorry I asked, please stop.

13. Hayabusa Venomous

People not liking characters like Batman or Superman and calling them boring.

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

You are the Devil.

Also, people that do not know how to use their fucking turn signal. Bitches are gonna cause accidents that way.

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

True, there is always the chance that it was just an unfortunate accident. lol, Guess that's why it's irrational and shouldn't bug me. XD

And YES! I get so annoyed by that.

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I try and keep unfortunate accidents in mind when I get irrationally bothered. Then I can get mad at the thing and not the person.

Unnecessary explanations are never unfortunate accidents though. Maybe unintentional, but people should be able to stop talking when it's clear the other person stopped talking at "because".

17. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i find it kind of annoying when someone pees in my soda

18. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Enter and exit labels on the automatic doors at Wal-Mart. It works no matter what side I try entering on, what's the point? I have eyes, I can see if someone's about to come through the glass door and use the other one. And if I didn't have eyes the signs wouldn't help anyway.

Also, when people post very rational things instead of irrational things

19. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

where to begin?

• pictures of shirtless man
    • girls who post "i look hideous" and her picture is her on make up and doing sexy poses
    • people who just post ******ing things (not this site though)
    • POSTING FOOD
    so i'm annoyed by facebook

20. 61 No. B

this post