Mixt - Recording from the Shadows

Discussion in 'Staff' started by Mixt, May 18, 2011.

1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Name: Tim

Interests: Engineering, anything that uses electricity, punk rock, weight lifting, and forum role playing

Personality: Overly humble (yes I'm aware my stating that make a paradox), I tend to lurk in the background but I don't bite so feel free to talk with me if you like (well I won't bite you anyway, I still eat). Also I crack a lot of bad jokes. (I tend to abuse parenthetical statements). If you have any ideas for me to do my job better, be it media you feel is missing, improvements on things we already have, or anything else, I love to hear user feedback.

History: I became interested in AMV making back in 2006 when the site was moving over to vBulletin. I've learned that I'm still a novice at it but it is an art I respect and sometimes try to replicate. Being member #889 and not changing my user name once in that time I have one of the longest running usernames on the site.

Goals: Provide Kingdom Hearts videos and related media to the site and keep them maintained.

2. Mike Chaser

Hey man! Congrats on the position. I'm looking forward to the media and I'm sure it will all be great. If you need anything let me know. =)

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Ok first of all now I realize how cool your username is now.
    Second, we both joined pretty close. Hope we both do well!!

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Welcome dude, good luck with your videos. :noworries:

5. Misty gimme kiss

Welcome to the staff, mixt. c:

6. Stardust Chaser

Heyy mixt, welcome to the team! <: Great to have you working with us.