Listening to Crises Core on youtube

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

It makes me remember I still have yet to complete that game. I think I stopped because of all the missions....now I have Digimon to play, and PXZ2, Fire Emblem, and more games will come out soon. Wonder when I'll get to playing it, much less beating it

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

It isn't a game that I beat by just casually playing it. In fact the only reason I did manage to beat it is because I got a lot more spare time due to being out of school for like a week due to having the flu (at the time). It is a great game, but that being said I most likely wouldn't replay it. Whereas I would replay other Final Fantasy games (that are equally as long). Depends on taste, I guess.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I just kept getting all those darn missions, and somehow it went from all of them being easy, to all of them being very hard. It's not like the very hard is actually "hard" per se, it's just I seem to take a lot more damage, so any time I lose focus, which is often, I die. In retrospect though, I've only died a few times so far in the whole game. I like the story, but getting past all those missions just to get specific items is annoying. I remember i had just gotten past chapter....8 i believe? I know I was getting past the halfway point

4. Hayabusa Venomous

What came to mind immediately was all the fights against Not-Gakt in the second half.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Hahah, not-gakt. I never realized that Genesis was based off the guy until I started reading up on genesis while i was playing the game. And looking at the pictures, there's a pretty large similarity, and that's saying a lot when a lot of games have characters based off people but they don't really look like them

6. Hayabusa Venomous

Gakt literally is Genesis: he did the voice work and body motion capture in Crisis Core, and did the main song of Dirge of Cerberus.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Oh see, I didn't know he did the motion capture and the voice as well. I did know Gakt did the songs from DoC though, they were what made the final bit of the game all that much better. Though I can't say anything about Genesis in that secret ending. It still throws a loop. Maybe in the FFVII HD remake we'll get some relation to all the other games in a massive compilation and it clears some stuff up

8. Patman Bof

I suspect they outright filmed him for that secret ending, he looks too good to be CG.

Buying 99 Phoenix downs and using one first thing every time you die might spare you a few headaches.

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Basically like a human being killed by an ant with inferior reflexes and a gun.

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Final Fantasy: Making guns pointless and swords much more epic