Light Vs. Darkness: The Hero's Return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

"You can't stop me Xander. I thank you for looking out for me the last eight years, and I mean it, you took me in and gave me a home when I had nothing, but now I have to go. Ever since that day I needed some sort of closer, I needed to get some sort of revenge on the goddess for letting my world be destroyed. She is supposed to be all powerful but she couldn't even stop that so why should I let her live. There is an opportunity for me to put an end to her and I am going to take it. She does't deserve to be goddess." A young girl known as Alisia said as she packed the few belongings she had to get ready for her new journey.

"I know I told you about this, and it was not easy to find out the information about this group that is forming but I thought knowing they where out there would make you happy, I didn't expect you to follow them. Nothing good is to come of this. The goddess could destroy you! And what about this hero there is nothing to say we can trust him." Xander replied. He usually was calm and collected but more this talk of going to find the hero went on the more frustrated he had become with the girl.

"I can't just sit back and do nothing, that is all my life has been. Don't worry about.. about my power, I know how to control it and I won't use it unless I have to. I will be fine." Alisia assured Xander once more as she picked up a small slip of paper with location information on it studying it one last time before tossing it in the fire. No could find the piece of paper with the meeting location on it, if news got to the goddess about it, who knew what would become of them.

"Then I am coming with you. When I rescued you from your village eight years ago I vowed to protect you, and I still do. I won't let you get hurt, but if you won't stay here with me then I guess I just have to follow you right. I mean I got nothing for me here anyways." Xander shrugged finally giving into the girls persistence. "Never thought I would see the day that the goddess ceases to rule, much less be a part of it, either way we better be going, the meeting place is in a long forgotten palace. This place was home to the monarchy when it still existed, after the goddess took over rule it had no use anymore, no one inhabits it and it is pretty much forgotten. I don't know how many will be meeting there or even who is leading this, all information is kept secret, be glad we have this much. Anyways we better be off." Xander finished relaying the information that Alisia already knew before picking up a small bag and heading for the door. "Say good bye to your home now because you might not be seeing it again." He instructed before walking off to his air ship and waiting for Alisia.

Alisia was not far behind Xander, it didn't take her long to say goodbye to her home because this was not her home. Her home had been destroyed eight years ago, now it was time for her to get the justice she so much longed for. Alisia didn't say a word to Xander once in the air ship, she simply sat there quietly mentally preparing herself for what could happen when they reached their destination. It wouldn't bee long now.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[​IMG]
    A young looking girl skipped behind her brother as she followed him. "Come on Zavion, lets go home. You can't stay mad at mom forever. I am not going home without you, I mean who knows what kind of trouble you will get into. Mom can take care of herself, but I don't see you as the type to heal yourself when you get hurt, and therefore I will stay by your side." The youngest child of the goddess Freya had followed Zavion from their home on Riel refusing to leave his side. She had always viewed her brother as strong but reckless. She didn't dare see him get himself in trouble. Besides staying on the same world got boring from time to time this would be an adventure. Freya had a tenancy of being quite Naive, she knew her brothers disdain for their mother but it was the only reason she knew for him leaving their home. He had not told her about the rumor nor did she figure it out for herself like some would believe she should have by now. Freya just though her brother was still upset and so she wouldn't leave his side until he got over his mommy issues. She would not have his family hating each other, it just wasn't right.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  2. Skyheart Joker

Walking through the gray and black arena, littered with blue and gold all about, he was waiting. Waiting for his chance to appear to the place he needed to go to. He had been wandering for a long time, aimlessly at that, but that mattered little. After all, it wasn't a question of where, when or even who it was. It was all just a question of when it would the time be that it appeared. And it be now...wait a second, that sounded stupid. Like he was some sort of being that didn't understand the fundamentals of- forget it, the time had passed. The moment to appear, though, that was now. Going to the golden area, he pressed his hand against the words, and woosh, the wall between dimensions had shattered. The area had turned white, with a random blue circle just spinning around until, huzzah, the page had finally loaded.

Breaking through dimensional binding, Lucien had appeared right where the plot had demanded him to be. The former castle of the one true king, who wasn't even a true king anymore. Hell, sans nobody/heartless/darkness bullshit, he was probably dead. Regardless, he was there, falling through the air straight towards his destination. The man clutched onto his scarf tightly when he noticed something really weird about it. Why was it blue? Actually, why did his entire motif turn from red to blue? What was going on here? Perhaps this was some sort of side affect of traveling between dimensions. Or just someone's image searching laziness. One or the other. Regardless, he was falling with style towards this planet and all he needed to do was safely fly to the ground to make sure he didn't die on impact..."Wait...I can't fly." He looked down at the oncoming planet. "Oh son of a bitc-"

The man was cut out by a sudden ball of light colliding with him. The ball of light dissipated on impact, only to reveal a girl who was now in a bit of a daze from the crash. She shook her head as he saw just what was happening. Having been traveling from her last world of adventure, she had managed to find out where this whole, "find hero beat goddess" meeting was, and decided to go to that point instantly. However, the Star Stone's path of travel seemed to be blocked by some random person...who was also falling. Looking at him, he looked back at her and gave a wave. "Yo."

The young girl seemed to be confused by how absolutely nonchalant this person was, and didn't really know what to do in this kind of a situation. But with a an ever so confused expression she returned the wave and said, "so who are you and why are you falling?"

The blue haired man replied,"name's Lucien. As for why I'm falling,"he looked around trying to think of some sort of excuse that didn't make him sound like some sort of crazy person. While there were dozens of ways he could have traveled to this planet he said, "let's just say I got off at the wrong stop." As the two continued falling he looked at her and said, "so, can I ask you the same questions?"

She looked at him, still baffled, and then answered, "my name's Jackie. As for why I'm falling, weellll," she looked away for a second trying to figure it out until she realized. Looking back at the guy, with an angered expression on her face, she yelled, "because you got in the way of flight, you *******." She tried to think of a way to get out of this, only to realize that no such way existed. Her star stone, as useful as it was, still had a delay between each use, and there was no way it was off its cool down just yet. She looked back to Lucien and said, "we're basically dead, aren't we?"

He looked deadpan, straight at Jackie. "Eeyup."

Not too far away from this free falling action, there was a green haired boy flying around on a keyblade glider. Not really paying any mind to situation at hand, he was more so wrapped up in his own thoughts. It had been such a long time since he was on an honest to goodness adventure, and just mindlessly going about killing heartless without any real goal was getting boring to him. It was a really good thing he had managed to escape when he did, or else who knew how much longer he'd be stuck in the Realm of Darkness? Regardless, he was now on his way to go and save the universe from some sort of corrupt goddess. He had, actually, no idea that their universe even had a goddess. Last he checked, they barely even had a king.

So his motivation probably wasn't the best, but hey, when the universe was in peril, it was a keyblade wielders job to help fix it. However, as he was flying around, he suddenly heard some sort of yelling coming from above him. That was weird. The sky normally didn't yell after all. Looking up, he saw that the source of the yelling belonged to two people who seemed to be dangerously close and fast approachin- the boy's thoughts were cut short as the blue haired man landed on top of him, knocking off balance. While he was in a daze, he was still just barley on his keyglider, until the girl had fallen on top of him. Once she collided with him, his head no less, he was knocked completely out.

"Did we just knock a guy out?" Jackie looked at the now falling body with concern as to the fact that she may have inadvertently been the cause of a random person's death.

"Yup."

Lucien was definitely not helping the situation. Not only was he the reason she was in this mess in the first place, but he also seemed extremely apathetic about the entire falling to one's death thing. He didn't look worried at all. It was almost as if he knew everything would turn out alright for them. She then noticed something odd about the situation. "Hey," she asked Lucien, "don't you think we've been falling for awhile now?"

He shrugged and said, "talking is a free action." What the hell did that mean? Almost as soon as she had asked that question, she could see that the ground was closing in on them. The courtyard was now in sight and it was looking larger and more painful by the second. Well, this looked to be the end of her short, especially in comparison to the people she was going to meet's, life. So many adventures not gone on, so many sights not seen, so many command styles not learned. Right when the end seemed near, she closed her eyes and heard a snapping noise. And then there was nothing. No sense of rushing wind, no sense of falling, no...impact whatsoever. Wait a second.

Opening her eyes she saw a young white haired boy, wearing a hoodie, headphones and a long sleeves shirt. He yawned as he waved to the group of three saying, "good morning," in a rather tired voice. Jackie looked around to see the that three of them were all trapped in some sort of zero gravity bubble that had managed to magically stop all of their momentum before they hit the ground. Lucien was just nodding, like this was perfectly normal, and Jackie couldn't say that she was going to question the convenience of this person who just saved their life being right there. Soon, the bubbles let out and the trio hit the ground with a thud.

3. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    It was the middle of the day and it was rather nice out on the world of Riel. Xero was walking along side Gexln, her hand in his, as she was finally able to drag him around shopping with her. They never did anything together as much as they used to and she was glad he actually agreed to go shopping with her. Something had caught her attention in a window in front of a shop and she walked over and looked at it. A dramatic gasp escaped her mouth, "Gexln! Come here!" She said as she then dragged Gexln over where she was, "Tell me that this wouldn't look awesome on me!" Xero pointed at the item in the window, showing Gexln what she wanted. It was a black corset with buckles and a zipper on it with a black hooded jacket over it. She looked back at Gexln with the usual please-buy-me-this look she gave him when she really wanted something.

LEXCIFUR
    Lexcifur was walking with Zavion and enduring his younger sister's protests of him leaving Riel. It had been quite a while since they had both left - or rather escaped - the world ever since the incident of Lexcifur's execution. He held his left arm in slight pain as he thought about it. Even though Zavion had given him a new arm, it still hurt every now and then. Lexcifur sighed in frustration as he turned toward Freya, "So, you'd just forgive your mother after she tried to kill your best friend, turned him into a nobody in the process, and be totally fine with that?" He asked in a rather annoyed tone of voice, "You do realize that we're pretty much on the run from your world at the moment, right?" Lexcifur said as he turned back around, shoving his hands in his pockets.

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Groaning in her sleep, Anadi awoke to find she wasn't in her warm bed. She was asleep at an Inn that she found on this world. Just yesterday, she didn't want to wake up to do anything. Today, she couldn't wait to get up. Sitting up and scratching her head, she ruffled her minty hair that reached to about the middle of her back. She wore her shirt and shorts to bed while she hung her vest and skirt on the door to keep them from wrinkling. Kicking her legs over the side of the bed, she stretched and finally stood up. This Inn was pretty nice for being only a couple hundred munny a night, with three square meals to boot. Stepping towards the bathroom, she looked out the window.

The world was pretty bright and cartoonish looking. But that was just it's charm. In the distance, a castle stood looming over the town. Anadi sighed and stared at that castle. "I'm gonna explore there today..." she said, smiling and turning towards the bathroom. After a quick shower, she changed into her clothes and walked back to the bed. Reaching down, she grabbed her socks out of her boots and put the first one on her right leg. Beginning to put the other one on her left leg, she stopped short at the moon tattoo she had on her leg. It reminded her that she had a duty back home. A duty she was not prepared to take. Frowning, she yanked the sock up and quickly laced her boots up. Next was her hair. Not wanting to leave it long like she usually did, she decided to put her hair up in two buns. Having successfully formed them into buns, with the help of a little magic, she pushed bobby pins into them to keep them in place. Smiling, she turned around and grabbed the backpack she had brought, swinging it over her shoulder and leaving the Inn.

The streets were full of people, wandering around and going about their business. Anadi ignored all of them, smiling and waving at ones that did the same to her, and made her way to the castle. Reaching the gate, she saw a couple of guards standing sternly at the gate. Approaching them, Anadi smiled and waved. They didn't budge an inch, only staring at the girl. "Hi, I'd like to go in on a tour. May I?" she said, watching one guard close his eyes and sigh. "The castle grounds are closed to civilians, please leave." he said with a gruff voice. Anadi had a feeling she didn't want to mess with these guards, so she quickly ran away. Looking back, she saw some bushes off to the side and began to think.

Stepping towards the bushes, she made sure nobody could see her. Staring at the wall that towered before her, Anadi pulled her keyblade out. Staring at it, she sighed. "Okay, mom and dad taught me how to summon a keyglider...and I got here on a keyglider, so it should be easy for me to get over this wall, right?" she spoke to herself. Placing the keyblade into the ground, she tapped it and watched it transform into a hoverboard. Jumping onto the keyglider, she quickly zoomed over the wall. Smirking, she crossed her arms and started to gloat to herself. Suddenly, she felt the keyglider shift and try to toss her off. Grabbing the thing, she crashed into a tree, falling to the ground shortly after. Dazed, she stood up and shook her head, removing leaves and sticks from her clothes and hair. "Stupid keyglider...works one second, stops the next!" she huffed, spitting out a leaf.

Anadi's eyes wandered over to a small hole in the side of the castle. It looked like it used to have bars covering it, but they had fallen out and were laying on the grass next to it. Stepping over to the hole, Anadi slipped through and found herself in some type of prison. The room was dark and smelled like mildew, with a huge oaken door on one wall and on the other? A book stand with a book on it, emitting a faint glow. Feeling mesmerized, Anadi walked over and placed her hands on the book. Opening it up, she found the source of the glow and stared at it. It was a musical piece that didn't seem too hard. Slipping the backpack off, Anadi reached in and grabbed her flute case. She assembled her flute and looked at the paper once more. Pressing her lips to the mouthpiece, she began to play the paper's strange melody...

5. Glen Returned from the dead

• [​IMG]
      Caleb Stitem was seated on the ground, resting. He'd been on his feet for the last few hours, constantly having to fight off the heartless that preyed on him, Juliet, and Audrey. It was expected that there would be heartless, there always were. For three hundred years, he and Juliet had been surviving in the realm of darkness, relying only on Caleb's gift of replicating things and their hardened battle instincts to survive. The two had grown close to each other, closer than most people reached in their lifetimes, and in that time they'd had a baby girl, who was sitting next to Caleb right at that moment.
      [​IMG]
      Juliet wasn't with them, she'd left the realm of darkness to check how things were. She'd be back soon, she always was, and today was the day that they reached a decision. The last few weeks, there had been talk of a rebellion, of a group of people that opposed the goddess and hated everything that she stood for. They thought she was abusing her power and that she looked down on them. Juliet, being a much better conversationalist than Caleb, had spent the last few weeks attempting to find out more. Either they discovered where people were meeting that day, or they gave up on it and checked on things in another year's time.
      [​IMG]
      "Hey, dad, when do you think mom's going to be back?" Audrey Senka asked. Audrey was physically only ten, and in many ways she acted the same age as she looked, but she was much, much older than most people. Time in the realm of darkness flowed differently, which made Audrey about two hundred years old mentally. The girl knew nothing about the world outside aside from what both her parents had told her, and what her father had made her with his magic, but she wanted to see it. She could hardly sit still as she sat on her father's lap, her excitement at the possibility of finally leaving visible on her.

"Audrey, this isn't the first time she's done it and you know it. Sometimes it's a few hours, other times it's a few days, we won't know until she's back. You know what she's like, she's always-"

"Always what, hmm?" Juliet Senka asked, a knowing smile showing as she stepped out of the dark corridor and stood next to her partner and her daughter. She had just got back from doing the routine check she'd carried out for the last three hundred years. Of course, she had hurried back once she had discovered what she needed to know. She knew Caleb could handle himself, but she still worried about him, knowing how protective he got. If a swarm of heartless attacked, Caleb wouldn't stop fighting them until every one of them was gone, which could leave Audrey open.

Caleb was thrilled that Juliet was back, as was Audrey. Both of them stood up, with Caleb smoothly creating a red rose and handing it to Juliet. "Oh, always beautiful in every way" he said.

Juliet rolled her eyes. "You'd think that after three hundred years, I would've gotten used to your compliments, that they wouldn't have any effect on me, wouldn't you?" she asked. There was a brief pause, before Juliet laughed and playfully punched Caleb on the arm. "Well, I didn't say to stop!" she exclaimed with another laugh.

Caleb leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, before he noticed something now that hadn't even occurred to him; Juliet hadn't closed the corridor. He stood up straight again, and gestured towards the dark corridor. "Juliet, the corridor, does this mean..." he began, voice trailing off as all three of them there knew what he was going to say.

Juliet nodded. "Yes, Caleb. I found it. It's time we left the realm of darkness"

A quick gasp was heard from Audrey, followed by a quick scream of excitement. The girl wasted no time, and ran forward past her parents and into the dark corridor behind them. Both Caleb and Juliet called out her name and ran after her.

All three found themselves inside of Disney Castle. Audrey couldn't believe her eyes. It was light. Actual, legitimate light pouring in through the windows. The girl's eyes widened as she walked over towards the window and stood up on the tips of her toes to get a better look at the world outside. While Caleb and Juliet were discussing the meeting, Audrey only wanted to see the world she'd been deprived of, to see if the stories were true.

They were. Outside was every bit as beautiful as she had imagined, if not more. Everything outside breathed life, from the luscious bushes to the bright green grass. She let out another cry of excitement; she had never been happier. Turning around, she raced over and with a shriek she jumped up and threw herself at her father. Caleb caught her just as she knew he would, as she finally found the ability to speak once more. "I love it!" she yelled out joyfully.

Juliet smiled at Audrey's happiness. She was worried it wouldn't be enough, that the girl would be disappointed, but she couldn't have been more wrong. Amidst all the happiness and Audrey rambling on and on about how beautiful everything was, Juliet finally picked up on voices. She wasn't sure who they belonged to, but the voices seemed to be coming from outside; the meeting place. "Hey, the meeting place is out there. Let's get going, we have to remember why we're here" she said.

• [​IMG]
      Gexln was terrified. The Wanderer of the Dark was facing his toughest battle yet. He had faced countless hordes of heartless, he had had many near death experiences, he'd fought literal gods, hell he'd even taken on fatherhood, but all of that combined could not possibly have prepared him for what he was now facing; he had been forced to go shopping with his wife.

It was worse than he could have possibly imagined. He loved spending time with Xero, although he hadn't had much of an opportunity to do so for a while, but this was something new to him. At many of the stores, he could see Xero's eyes wandering, wordlessly telling him to buy one of everything, or at least that's what it seemed like, but somehow he kept dragging her away from the stores.

Every man has his limits though, even the Wanderer of the Dark. At the last shop, at the costume that Xero spotted and practically begged him to buy, he caved in. With a huge sigh, he turned and looked at her. "Fiiiiiine, but only because I love you" he huffed, before taking a step forward. He placed his hand against the window, and as expected he could feel that it was glass. He took off his scarf and wrapped it around his hand, and then he simply punched through it and grabbed the costume. He then turned around and stepped out of the window. Putting his scarf back on, he made sure to keep a good grip on the costume as he did so.

The moment his scarf was back on, he heard sirens. He tossed the costume to Xero, hoping she would catch it, and then his hand shot towards his belt, but didn't find what he was expecting. Of course he hadn't found his blade, Darkness' Sorrow, it was still stuck at the keyblade graveyard from that day three hundred years ago. It still surprised him how after all that time, he missed having it with him. The blade had become a part of him, but that part of him had been left behind, as well as the pain that it had brought with it. It didn't matter though, he could handle the guards without it.

"Surrender and come quietly, or we'll have to take force" one of the guards, presumably the captain, said as they got out of their vehicle and approached Gexln
      The Nobody was about to fight, but he stopped himself. It was hard to resist. Lately, he had been feeling far more aggressive and irritated. He was slipping. It had taken a bit over three hundred years, but cracks were finally beginning to show in him. He could feel himself slowly losing control of the darkness inside of him, and he hated it. That wasn't the only reason he couldn't attack though.

"Right, Sapphire, goddess, ability to obliterate me where I stand. Damn her and her goddess powers, and damn you too R!" he called out, stamping his foot on the ground in anger. The result was unexpected, causing the entire area around him to start to tremor slightly. R had saved them many, many years ago, and had given the power of Kingdom Hearts to Sapphire before becoming his somebody; a planet. The sheer power he had wielded as a heartless made Gexln feel uneasy, let alone what strength he had as a planet. "So, about that arresting?" Gexln prompted nervously, walking forward and holding out his hands to be restrained.

A short time later, Gexln was inside the throneroom. He wasn't sure if Xero was nearby or not, he hadn't been allowed to look behind, and even if she had she probably would have been in a vehicle of her own. So, as far as he knew, it was just him, the guard, and Sapphire. Sapphire, the goddess. He had once fought alongside her before she had her sheer power, and had eventually thought of her as a friend. He no longer did. He, to a certain extent, hated her. She had tried to execute their son, Lexcifur, and that wasn't something he could forgive her for. He could overlook it enough to work with her if needed be, but it wasn't something he looked forward to.

"Hello, your majesty" Gexln spat out, performing a mock bow with restrained hands. This resulted in the guard kicking him in the stomach, causing Gexln to cough a little bit and become winded. He regained his composure rather quickly though. "Long time no see" he said. Not long enough he thought to himself, not daring to speak the words aloud.

• [​IMG]
      Dane Erapper had stood outside of Disney Castle, simply watching the entire fiasco with Lucien and the others. He found it amusing, at times actually getting rather excited when it looked like they were going to fall to their deaths. He relished the idea of death, suffering, and just outright pain. He wasn't afraid of showing it either. Dane, for all his faults, was exceptionally confident and didn't have a single part of him that doubted himself.

He had excellent reason to believe in himself though. Dane wasn't just your average joe, not by a long shot. He was as close to a heartless as a human could physically be, having more darkness pumping through his veins than even Gexln did. It kept him alive, as it had for over six hundred years, and he knew how to use it in ways that most people could barely imagine. He hadn't spent all that time twiddling his thumbs though, he had killed more people than he could count. If he was sick and twisted enough, he could probably construct an entire city made of nothing but the bones of his victims. Not a bad idea, actually, he thought to himself at that note.

A couple of months prior he had heard of rumours of a group wanting to rescue a hero, to bring someone back that could defy the goddess and dethrone her. That had been enough to get Dane's interest, and create a desire to slay this hero, along with the goddess and anyone stupid enough to get in his way. With his knowledge of dark magic, he had tortured many, many people, and eventually someone broke and told him of a meeting place that had been decided from. So, naturally, he'd gone there, and there he was, simply waiting for the meeting to begin.

[​IMG]
      Dain was also there to find the hero, also in the same area as Dane was, and was also simply waiting. Perhaps in the past he'd be too restless, perhaps he would have remarked on the appearance or personalities of the people there, but he had changed over the two thousand years he had been alive. Ever so slightly, but it was there. Dain was one of the first people to wield the keyblade near its creation, he had also been one of the first Nobodies to be form.

Of course, he hadn't been the only one. His best friend, India, was a Nobody before he was. India had been like a brother to Dain, and stood out like a sore thumb from everyone else. He had been the only one to stick by him amongst everything, and he had been willing to show Dain the power that he had obtained, and that along spoke volumes of their friendship.

However, they had been seperated in a war that spanned what seemed a lifetime, and Dain hadn't seen him since. He had tried to live his life, but it always felt like it was missing something. He was only half a team. He was the brawn, an terrifying warrior and intimidating foe, but without India's intelligence to back him up, it wasn't nearly as fun beating people. He had begun to give up hope.

And then he heard the rumours. The legend of the hero, supposed to have been alive for longer than Dain himself, and apparently rivalled the power of the goddess herself. If there was anyone alive that knew of India's whereabouts, of what had happened to him, it would be that hero. And so, Dain had made his way around gathering information through his own 'unique' methods, to discern the location of the meeting. He had found it, and left immediately, and now here he was, simply waiting.

• [​IMG]
      On top of Disney Castle stood a man. He was a god among men, or so he thought. The man went by the name of Hunter, although his real name was Stefano Macellazione. He had climbed through a hole in the wall, and this was where it had landed him. On top of a frickin castle. He wished he had somebody to hold him so that he could yell about how he was the king of the world.

Standing on the angled rooftop, he was being very careful not to fall. Thankfully, the physics in this game were incredibly unrealistic, and he could stand there with no problem at all, but it was only a matter of time before Nomura nerfed the living **** out of that, so he couldn't stand there for long.

"Attention various characters. My name is Hunter, and you will refer to me as your god. If you do, I will spare you, and if you don't...well, let's just say I'll be earning a few stars shorter than I expected" the man bellowed, as confident as ever. He truly, sincerely believed he was the best thing to ever exist, and damn it showed. Hunter was about to continue, but he conveniently spotted a man who sounded as though he should have been a different skin tone, but had somehow defied that and spoke in rainbow text. Rainbow text. He couldn't decide on just one, he had to go and make his text all difficult to read. What an *******. He discovers how to internet and then goes and rubs it in everyone's face.

Leaping high into the air, time seemed to slow for the man as he looked down below him. He had to land this perfectly. Too close, and he would seem like an arrogant prick, and if it was too far nobody would take him seriously. His eyes scanned the ground, and he saw the perfect place. "Thank you universe, you can flow freely once more" he said, and it did. He hit the ground with a thud and caused a cloud of dust to appear beneath his feet, but in doing so he had made a terrible mistake; it didn't matter where he had landed, he was going to look like an arrogant prick anyway.

Walking over to Lucien, he pointed at him accusingly. "Hey, captain rainbow. Yeah, I'm talking to you. Who the hell do you think you are? This rp here? This is my turf. I don't care if you signed up before me or not, but this is my rp to parody. Nobody else gets to parody this but me!" Hunter yelled. To everyone else, it would seem like a complete lunatic had just started his rambling, like Hunter had escaped from a mental asylum, and in all honesty he probably belonged in one. Thankfully, before he could be put in a straightjacket, a mysterious sound could be heard that sounded like some kind of siren..

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Zavion walked along the realm of darkness, followed by his two companions on his travels. One, he'd escaped from Riel with. He was really the only friend he'd ever had. Yet, his mother had tried to murder him. He'd never been told what Lucifer's crime was, but he was his friend, and he would stand by him. Meanwhile, his sister Freya pleaded with him to return home. "Freya, you know as well as i do that i can't return! I helped him escape, i'm a criminal! If i return, i'll either be punished alongside him or make things worse for her." Zavion was obviously frustrated. His sister's heart was small, almost frail. It was obvious she meant well, but she understood nothing. He turned to Lexcifur, shooting him a glare. "Her world, not mine. It's my mother's." He wished that Freya would go back to Riel before it was too late for her. As they traveled, he heard voices from a bit away. There were people here? It wasn't every day you met someone in the realm of darkness. From the sounds of things, they were fighting some heartless.

If it weren't for the fact the swordsman seemed to have it under control, Zavion probably would have helped him. Hiding behind a rock a fair ways away, he laid with his back to the stone watching the events with his gift of clairvoyance. And this revealed the map for more than 5 seconds. While it wasn't as strong as his mother's by a long shot, he did still have it. He watched and listened, while being completely concealed by the rock. Even through this, he could see their hearts. The man was brimming with light and a strong sense of justice. If he were going off nothing but that, he'd probably guess that he was some kind of hero. The woman was contrast in the extreme. Her heart was nearly 50/50 light and darkness, and he dared not stare at it too long for fear of a seizure. While he did look at it, he saw that she was troubled by something. He couldn't tell exactly what it was, but there was powerful resolve to go with it. Meanwhile, the child's heart was small and innocent, with an insatiable curiosity. It almost reminded him of Freya in a way.

"That girl...I recognize her. I saw her on Riel once, years ago. When i asked who she was, i was told that she was Gexln's daughter, who had charged herself with protecting the realm of darkness alongside Caleb, waiting for the proper time to leave. That would make the girl more than likely their daughter. Something was troubling her, when she said it was time they left the realm of darkness. Likely...something to do with the rebellion. I can't tell which side they're on, but it may be worth following them to find out."

[​IMG]
    From the shadow behind the throne, a tall figure melted from seemingly nowhere. "My lady." He said, formally greeting Sapphire. Then he turned to the person who had been brought before them. Gexln, he'd been brought here for stealing an outfit in the most obvious way, and greeted the goddess with spite. "You never change. While i can't say i blame you for holding a grudge, you would be wise to show respect, as well as obey the law." Ghost said to the winded nobody. He had come to discuss another matter with Sapphire, but it was a bit of a sensitive subject.
    "My lady, i ask that you dismiss the guards. There is a rather pressing matter to be attended to. Gexln should stay, as it concerns him."

[​IMG]

That sound was what interrupted the conversation between Lucien and Hunter. A blue police box faded into existence, first being translucent, then gradually becoming more and more solid until finally it planted firmly into the ground. A foot with a black boot flew through the door. "I BEG TO DIFFER!" A familiar voice called out. The foot was placed on the ground as a white haired man stepped from the police box, a satisfactory grin on his face. Epic music played in the background as his coat flew in the wind behind him. It was time for a REAL fourth wall breaker to take the stage. "So you two pebble crackers think you own this here RP eh? Well, i'm here to tell you that's not quite right! Technically it's Gabi. But I was breaking the fourth wall before you two were words on the OC sheet." He yelled what seemed to most people like nothing but utter nonsense.

"But enough about that. We've waited a long time for this RP boys, what do you two say we get the ball rolling? If we sit here arguing about who's the best, then all that'll happen is we'll waste time to get to the obvious conclusion of me. So, let's skip all that and get right into it." Beuce reached into his pocket, looking for something in it. While he was feeling around in the empty space, he grabbed something soft and squishy, which induced a hard bite, followed by a female yelling something about that not being the script. Finally, he found it and pulled out a script of several pages, along with reading glasses.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat as he was about to read it aloud. There was a pause, and he threw it over his shoulder. "Well that was a bunch of crap. Everyone knows we don't plan out our posts more than like one in advance and just make it up as it's being written! C'mon let's go join the rebellion of rebellious rebels."

7. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    After Gexln caved into buying her the outfit, Xero smiled at him and was about to lead him into the store until she heard the sound of glass shattering. She quickly turned around to see Gexln climbing into the display and taking the outfit then throwing it to Xero. She could only stand there unsure how to react to the action Gexln just took and then finally began shouting at him, "What the hell Gexln?!" The store's burglar alarm went off and guards began surrounding her and Gexln as she dropped the corset back into the display. She looked back to Gexln with a rather irritated look, "Seriously. What the hell is wrong with just buying it?!"

After they were both arrested, they were lead to where Sapphire lived. One of the guards grabbed Xero's arm to lead her into the room but then she jerked away, "I know the way, get off!" She stomped her way over next to Gexln with her arms crossed, visibly seething with anger at the man. That was when Sapphire walked into the room. Xero could only look at the ground with sadness in her eyes as Gexln began to make sarcastic comments to her. After the incident with Lexcifur she didn't know who's side to take. She knew the wrong of Lexcifur's crimes but Gexln would always go off on angry rants about Sapphire and how she almost killed him and that she should've given him another chance. Now their only son was on the run, neither of them knowing where he was or what he's doing. She didn't know what to do anymore.

8. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

It was a headache getting this thread started and by god, Kross123 was going to post whether he had the muse or not. Nope, no one liners here and the intro post was going to be longer than most of his, if he had to spend all night on it.

But this post isn't focused on the strifes of a lonely writer is it?..seriously, this post focuses on one boy, barely out of his adult years with a splitting headache, and that headache happened to be his younger sister. Out of the many children and fellow siblings he had, his parents had to pick him for the job. He was the only one out of the many children who did not inherit a keyblade and therefore ignored. Why he was even selected was beyond him and he would never know the reason. His parents had used up the energy in their crystals, they had a month at best, two if they were lucky. The blue crystal bounced along his armored chest as he walked, his eyes focused forward.

It wasn't that he didn't know where to look.

Well it was pretty much that, it was just that the trip itself was surreal.

It felt like an LSD trip, not just the request itself but how he got here. The method, for some reason was now lost to him. In the deepest recesses of his memories, he remembered a shimmering light from his sheathed sword, and that was it. His task was very clear: Find his sister, Anadi and bring her home, but was there more to his task than meets the eye? He wasn't sure, but his adventurer instincts were burning, his strides brought him to this mysterious place. As fate would have it, he was lost.

First rule of Adventuring: Gather information!​

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It wasn't too much longer before Xander and Alisia arrived on the planet in which the meeting was to be held. Alisia was the first out of the airship gawking at the castle before her, she had never seen anything like it. Alisia walked up to the group of people standing outside the castle confused what was going on with them, that was when she felt a hand on her back.

"We should go in. No use standing around here. The meeting is inside and if these idiots don't care to join that is fine but we must enter, it is what you want, right?" Xander questioned Alisia again. He was set on her not doing it and if she still insisted it being something she was willing to die for. Xander had no one in the world to care for except Alisia making his care and protective nature even stronger for the girl. Xander believed he was put in her life for a reason and that reason was as simple as to protect her, so that is what he would do.

"Yes, it is what I want Xander. I don't care what might happen because of it as long as I do some good" In her mind putting an end to the goddess was the greatest good that one could do, and thus it was what she planned to do and there was no stopping her. Alisia finally took her eyes off the crowd and entered the massive castle. It wasn't long before she found the place with the most information, their meeting place, the library. Despite this world being abandoned it still held a lot of books, stories from the past, ones that could lead them to the hero. But Alisia was not about to touch them yet, she simply sat with Xander beside her, waiting for the one who was supposed to be leading this.

[​IMG]
    Gwen sat on the ground as the negotiations of the freedom of her and her companions commenced between Orpheus and the Cheif. Gwen felt the onset of another panic attack. She closed her eyes and braced her self for the wave of dread that was about to ensue. However it did not come. Gwen opened her eyes to find herself sitting on grassy ground in an animated looking setting. Gwen shook her head and looked around, the scenery didn't change. "Where am I? How did I get here?" Gwen questioned out loud but quietly. "Because I wrote you here." "Who said that?" Gwen looked around not seeing anyone. "Great whatever craziness Hunter has, I am catching it." Just as she said that, speak of the devil.

"Attention various characters. My name is Hunter, and you will refer to me as your god. If you do, I will spare you, and if you don't...well, let's just say I'll be earning a few stars shorter than I expected"

Gwen took no time getting to her feet. Great he had come with her to this strange world.
    "Hey hot head!" Gwen yelled out at Hunter. "What the hell do you think you are doing. Stop acting like a damn child. Doesn't it seem off that we just appeared here... written in or something?" She questioned Hunter searching for some answers. "And you are sorely mistaken if you think I would ever refer to you as god." Gwen said marching to the location he had landed after jumping off the castle. Soon a group of three formed talking about something called the fourth wall. She glared at all of them. "What the hell are you all talking about and any of you know how the hell I got to another RP. This isn't where I belong." Little did Gwen know she was slowly gaining the ability that the other three had, how? Hell if I know I just felt like it, but even still she had it now and she had to learn what to do with it.

[​IMG]
    "Come on Lucifer I thought you where smart enough to know by now, if she wanted you dead you would have been dead. She wouldn't have turned you into a nobody and she certainly wouldn't have allowed you to leave Riel. Look I don't know what you did but mom doesn't do anything without reason, and I could feel her pain after she did it. She isn't as horrible as you two seem to think." Freya began her protest before turning to Zavion. "You are not a criminal, as I said if mom didn't want to let him escape he wouldn't have, you aren't helping a fugitive you are following a friend, nothing illegal about that." Freya told her brother. She truly believed that their mother let Lucifer live and escape and if they chose to come home it wouldn't be a problem. "Lucifer she gave you a chance to live a longer life and make up for your mistakes, that is it."

As the group stopped and Zavion used his clairvoyance to listen to the conversation of the people ahead Freya was hearing something else. Cries of help echoed through the abyss, people who had entered the realm of darkness not knowing what they where doing, people who where forced in, there where a few different cries she heard, but one louder then them all, it was giving her a headache. A higher pitch voice yelling for help and cursing Gelxn. Freya held her head trying to make the sound stop she didn't have time to help these people even if she wanted to and frankly they where starting to give her a headache.
    "Yeah I agree, lets follow them." Freya nodded trying to hide the pain of the headache and the fact she had some ulterior motive to following them.

[​IMG]
    Sapphire placed her chin on the palm of her hand as Gexln and Xero where brought before her. She had seen what Gexln had done and in all honesty chuckled slightly happy to see he hadn't changed that much, but now it was more stressful. With Gexln standing before her she could see the fire in his eyes and hear the despise in his voice. Sapphire looked at the guards after Ghost had come from the shadows and requested it. "You may leave, I can handle this." Sapphire told the men. Sapphire then held up her hand to indicate Ghost not to speak yet. "Gexln you know if you are short on cash I could have lent you some or gave you a small job for extra cash. I realize you are still pissed at me but disobeying the law isn't the solution. Look Lucifer is alive even if in the form of a nobody, but still alive, and that is for a reason. Anyways this isn't the reason you where brought before me. Though you had served me well over the years so your crime is pardoned this time. Don't take advantage of it." Sapphire warned. She stared straight into Gexlns eyes no longer afraid of him.

Sapphire finally looked over to Ghost and signaled him to step forward.
    "Call me Sapphire, my lady is too formal." Sapphire then rubbed her head with the onset of a small headache. "I am sorry I haven't been sleeping as well lately." She tried to shake off the headache and looked back at Ghost. "Anyways speak. What is it that you want to say, and what does it have to do with Gexln?" Sapphire asked. She then looked over at her friend Xero with compassion in her eyes. "They don't work for me and are trying to live a normal life, so what is so important for them to get involved. We will here it but in the end it will be their choice if they want to help or not. If they don't then leave them be, you understand Ghost?" Sapphire made her point clear.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    While everyone else was outside either appearing from a ship or literally falling from the sky, Zephyr was bust doing something else. Prior to when Disney Castle was chosen to be the starting place for the heroes, it was stated is MoK's bio for Zephyr that he would be wherever Gabi decided to start them at. So with it being Disney Castle we'll just say that Zephyr was exploring the castle for curiosity's sake. His first trip was to see the corner of light. However due to the massive time gap between LvD and LvD2 and the events that happened, all he was was a sign that said 'Here's were the Cornerstone of Light used to be' Well shit, so much for that plan. Damn you cast of LvD who he'll be meeting most of which soon.

Since that plan was a complete failure, Zephyr figured that he'd might as well go outside and get some fresh air. So the blond and black haired teen left the Hall of Cornerstone and headed upstairs and left the throne room. For a castle you'd think there would be plenty of secrets passage ways, hidden dungeons and things like that. Not a sign that was where a fancy item was. That's was a complete rip off, he'd ask for his money back, if he didn't just stroll on in and not paid a single bit of moment in the first place. Oh well, he'd survive. Along the way he swore he saw two people head towards the library.

Zephyr had gotten to the doors that led outside and opened the door and saw a bunch of people standing outside.
    What are all these people doing out he- ooooh. The imaginary light bulb clicked on in his head as he realized the reason behind all of this which also probably explained who those two people that he saw earlier were. Geez he was forgetful, though this time he forgot for a initial good reason. Then he got ripped off."You guys know that the door is open right, I mean two people already walked in." He nonchalantly said.

11. Skyheart Joker

As Lucien pulled himself up from the ground, he saw someone make some sort of verbose speech thing about how absolutely amazing he was. What a prick. Though, as he was making his speech, Lucien noticed something about him. Something obvious, though only a select few ever realize it. He was a character in an RP. And there was something about him that made it seem like he was very much aware of this fact, though Lucien continued to pay him no mind whatsoever. People like him were just another supporting character in the overall plot. As the man landed right in front of him, Lucien was offended by the first thing he said. Captain Rainbow? Captain Rainbow!?

"Listen here Mister, 'Oh I got fire in my banner just cause it looks cool,' you think this place is yours to make fun of? Please. When something absolutely outrageous happens or just seems stupid, it's practically my job to point it out."Continuing to look at the man he was not about to back down from this man's sentient equivalent of peeing on some place he wanted to mark as his."If you think you can come in here with your fancy overheal blade and just declare an RP yours, then I think you've got another thing comin- oh what the fuc-" His own threat was cut off by a sudden noise to which he just sighed, pulled out a phone from nowhere and said, "jigglypuff take it away."

After listening to the background music that was associated with this arrival, another of their self aware kind had shown up to the party. Now this asshat thought he was the greatest as well. Man, something about becoming self aware made your ego sky rocket. After all, how could they not recognize how infinitely amazing he was compared to them? Some people. Not to mention some red headed chick, who totally seemed to new to their kind of shtick just appeared. Aw, how innocent they are when they just take their first steps...even though she seemed like kind of an ass too. All inter-dimensional and characters becoming real people aside, white haired mage man had a good point. They needed to advance the plot. But the only question here now...was how? He looked at the boy who was still passed out and then looked to the tired white haired boy. "Yo, Whitey, can you get that kid up."

The boy simply nodded his head in response to the task. He looked at the unconscious boy on the ground and used zero gravity on him, causing him to float above the ground. Once suspended, he used his hand and pushed down on the kid, causing him to spin around incredibly fast. He then stretched his hand back out and stopped the boy, causing him to jolt awake. He held his head, clearly dizzy from what had just happened and extremely disoriented. As he had begun to question just where he was, a glowing armored winged figure had appeared out of nowhere, and accidentally slammed into him, skidding her feet across the ground to come to a halt, the warrior's wings had then dissipated. The boy, however, had gone flying through the air and crashed straight into a wall, creating a dent where his face was. Jackie turned towards Lucien and pointed at the boy and said, "do you think he's alright?"

Lucien shrugged. "Probably not."Jackie didn't really know what to do, as she didn't know any healing magic, and neither did Lucien as it appeared.

It was then that the blonde haired woman had looked around and said, "hello there comrades in adventuring." Completely oblivious to what she had just done, she seemed rather enthusiastic about the whole thing, until a look of anger crossed her face as she turned towards one who seemed to just be darkness. There was something extremely off about him, and something that made her want to just let loose the sword of justice on him. However, everyone else seemed to be completely fine with him, and she was even the one with the strange looks being given to her. As such, she kept herself in check, not wanting to start anything amongst them. It was then that the group was intruded upon by another fellow, who told them about people who were already in there.

Lucien then looked at the group, clapped his hands together and then said,"righto. Everyone, let's get this show on the road and actually get inside this building to start discussing what we know about the, uh." He looked to the sky, trying to remember just why they were even here in the first place. Something to do with a hero or some bullshit. "Right, the legend. Discussing what we know about this hero legend stuff. So yeah, let's get going."And with that, he started walking along, with Jackie and the blonde haired girl following behind, and Blanc having the green haired boy slumped on his shoulder as he carried him alongside everyone else.

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Ghost nodded thankfully that the guards had been dismissed. They could now talk in privacy. It wasn't so much that he suspected the guards of treason, but the walls had ears. One could never be too careful with these things. "Thank you. While i was out gathering intel, i came across a bit of information. As you know, there have been false accusations of corruption on your part. It has progressed worse than we've feared. There is a full rebellion, based on an old legend about a "Hero". Supposedly, he was around since nearly the beginning of time. His power was unmatched, yet he was sealed away. The legend is very vague about his identity, but supposedly he is capable of rivaling even you in power. That is where Gexln would come in."

Ghost turned to the two nobodies in the center of the room. He drew his Katana, walked over, and sliced the restraints in two without much effort. "As you know, Sapphire can't leave Riel. So, save for them launching a full assault, which would be utter suicide, she cannot combat them directly. That means it would fall to us to prevent this "Hero" from rising. While i understand if you don't want to help, understand that this is about more than just keeping Sapphire in power. Every one of my instincts is screaming at me this is not the right path. I don't expect you to listen to me, but i believe i know someone who can convince you. You once trusted him with your life and the life of everything you cared about, hopefully some of that trust still remains within you. Follow me." Ghost walked out of the throne room, and out the backdoor toward the mountains. A road was carved directly from the palace and up into the mountains. Finally, they arrived at a large stone door with a keyhole carved into it. Pushing the doors open, a massive glowing red core floated above the ground. In the room, standing in the center was the man who was once Ghost's bitter rival.

[​IMG]
    R looked at Gexln, glaring at him intensely. He was angry about Lucifer's punishment. "Gexln, Xero...It's good to see you again. I wish our meeting again was under better circumstances." He walked forward with a rather serious look on his face. "Satsujin has told you about the rebellion. I understand you're reluctant to help, but this is bigger than us. Should this hero successfully be released, even should he successfully defeat her, he would take over her throne. It's possible he would be far worse than her. Approve of her or not, you cannot deny she has, for the most part, brought peace to the worlds."

He closed his eyes, making a solemn expression. "Not only that...The battle would be cataclysmic. Sapphire would have to utilize the full power of Kingdom hearts to be able to stand a chance if the legends are accurate. Not only would I not survive, but a large amount of worlds would be destroyed in the process. Your home here on Riel, everything you've made for yourselves here, it would all be gone. The freedom of this hero is not only not in your best interest, but it is no ones. Those that survived the battle would not do so without loss. The pain of your son's loss...I know how great it is. Would you inflict it onto so many others? Gexln...We cannot do this without you."

13. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    As Satsujin spoke, Xero looked at him confused. Since when were there accusations about Sapphire going around? She hadn't heard any so it must've been a recent thing that'd been happening. Satsujin then lead them to a cave and she stayed close to Gexln as they walked further into it. As they walked through the giant doors, she suddenly saw R standing in the center of the room and her eyes widened, "...R? It's so good to see you!" She said, a smile appearing on her face only for it to quickly vanish as he walked over to them with a serious expression. She listened to him speak and she knew he was speaking mostly to Gexln, for he was the most reluctant to help with that seemed to be going on.

"The freedom of this hero is not only not in your best interest, but it is no ones. Those that survived the battle would not do so without loss. The pain of your son's loss...I know how great it is. Would you inflict it onto so many others? Gexln...We cannot do this without you." As R spoke Xero once again looked down at the ground, small tears beginning to form in her eyes as she thought of Lucifer. Before Gexln could say anything she took his hand in hers and gripped it tightly as she held back tears, "Gexln... Please think about this..." Her voice began to crack as she spoke, "We can't just let some random person take Sapphire's place... And I know that you know that we need to stop this from happening..." Xero held Gexln's hand tighter, "But... All I really want..." She looked up at Gexln with tearful eyes, "I want to see our son again..."

14. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln listened to every word that was said. He might have had a severe dislike for most of the people there, even hated them, but he wasn't an idiot. He knew that it was important that he paid attention. However, he didn't make eye contact with any of them, not even Xero at first. Over the hundreds of years Gexln had been alive and with Xero, he had slowly gotten more and more protective of his family. That only made things worse when Lucifer, his son, had been executed. He'd committed a crime, but Gexln believed he should have been given a second chance. His son hadn't been the same since that day, and Gexln blamed himself for it. Had he been a better father, there was a chance Lucifer could have kept his heart.

He knew the pain, and despite Lucifer returning as a Nobody, part of him still did and always would hate Sapphire for what she did, R for giving her the power to do it, and Satsujin for not even trying to stop it. The pain, despite first showing itself a couple of hundred years ago, was still as fresh as the day it had appeared. And now they expected to drag both himself and, more importantly, Xero into another war? After losing so many people in the first and only war Gexln had been in, they were expecting him to just go along and put the woman he loved in danger again? No way, it wasn't going to happen.

Gexln was ready to outright say no, to tell Sapphire that he was going to have no part in the problem she had caused, but that's when he felt Xero's hand tighten around his. He turned to look at her and immediately wished she hadn't. Her eyes were tearing up, she was on the verge of crying, and one thing that the Wanderer of the Dark couldn't handle was knowing how sad she was. He let go of her hand and took a step away from her.

"I want to see our son again too, but how are we going to see him if we're dead ourselves? Do you remember what happened the last time we got involved with something like this? Do any of you remember? We didn't just get physical scars and bruises, we got emotional ones too, ones that can never be healed. We lost people, we lost friends back then. I'm not going to do it again, I'm not going to put us through that, I...I can't lose you Xero!" Gexln cried out, clearly terrified of the idea of getting involved once again. "I won't lose you!" he finished.

He turned away for a minute, and took a huge, deep breath before releasing a massive sigh. His thoughts were clouded, as they had been for a few years, since he slowly started slipping. It was influencing his decision making, and he had to think clearly, if he could. As much as he hated to admit it, they were right. Regardless of what they had done, no matter how much he hated Sapphire and R, they were telling the truth and Gexln knew it. If he didn't help, many more than just those that had died three hundred years ago would be killed, and it would be his fault. Part of him didn't care and almost wanted to watch, but part of him felt the need to protect them. Letting out another sigh, he turned to look at Xero. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. It's just..it's all bringing back so many memories, memories I thought I'd left behind. Just...just please don't be sad" he said quietly, before switching his gaze to Sapphire. "As far as I'm concerned, you can go back to whatever hell you crawled out of. Any friendship we had died with Lucifer, and it's not coming back. I'll help, but I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for Xero and Lexcifur" he explained.

He then turned his back to them and stepped towards the door. "And I'm doing it alone. Xero, I love you as I always have, and I don't see that dying anytime soon. I'm not myself, and I'm going somewhere incredibly dangerous, so I'd prefer it if you stayed here, safe with them. To the rest of you, make sure she doesn't walk through that door" he said, before opening a dark corridor in front of himself and stepping through. If he was going to fight, he was going to need a blade, and he knew just where to find one.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sapphire carefully listened to Ghost explain what was going on, it was as she feared. While watching the worlds she had caught whispers of the idea of a rebellion but at the time they where nothing more than rumors and whispers in the night to help those who didn't like her sleep, but now it was growing into a full on plan. These whispers where going to be put into action and from Riel there was little Sapphire could do about it. She looked over at Gexln knowing why Ghost believed that they needed his help, but even still Sapphire promised to not get him involved if he didn't want to be.

Standing up Sapphire had no words for Gexln before they left. She so desperately wanted to but things weren't the same between them anymore and pleading was sinking too low. She didn't want that to be the reason he joined, he needed to help because he knew it was the right thing to do. It wasn't long before Sapphire found herself at the back of the group as they made their way towards R. Usually she would be overjoyed to be able to see him, it was becoming more and more rare that she was able to get down here now, but today there was no joy, only guilt and sorrow.

Each word of Gexln's response to R where like knives being shoved straight into her head. He spoke of physical and emotional scars endured during the last battle, a battle that seemed long forgotten by many but not by Sapphire not by far. She still carried the weight of the loss, the guilt of not doing more. Each life that was lost, each injury that was sustained each family who lost someone close, she carried their pain with her every day. She always had. It was the one gift she could give the worlds. Although she couldn't leave Riel, although to create a perfect world people had to die by her hand, although crimes still happened, every hurt, every loss, every mistake she carried with her. She always would. She was more than just a ruling entity that did what they had to, she was also human, felt emotions, and at this time they where becoming overwhelming. Images of Kaya's twisted contorted body that she pulled from the rubble flashed through Sapphires mind. Images of Louvel dying much later also flashed, he never did come and visit after the war, all she could do was watch him live his life from Riel.

"Of course I remember Gexln... I haven't forgotten any life taken in the last three hundred years, and I never will. I remember the pain, but I fear how much more will come if they aren't stopped. I fear more people dying due to me not being strong enough, that war, I was just a weak little girl, I couldn't save everyone and...." Sapphire looked down at her hand and choked back some tears. "If this hero is released I might not be able to do anything again and we will have to watch even more die. Please everyone has lost so much already, I don't want us to lose more. If he is released and I can't stop him, what do you think he will do to your family.... Don't do this for me, do it for them, hate me all you like. I will take that burden like many others I have if it means having to do what I thought was right... even if I may have been wrong." After that Gexln stated he would help for Xero and Lexcifur's sake and that their friendship was gone and never coming back. That was the last straw for Sapphire as she watched her former friend leave.

Tears filled her eyes as she placed a hand on one of Xero's shoulders. At least Xero didn't hate her nearly as much. Sapphire opened a dark corridor in front of her signalling for Xero to go through. Before going through herself Sapphire turned to Ghost and sent him a telepathic communication as so Xero didn't hear.
    "Ghost, I would like you to go and see if you can find out more information on this group, where they are now, and who this hero really is. Oh and if you see Lexcifur on the way, tell him he is free to come home as are my children. Gelxn is willing to help and I owe him that much, the charade that I am still mad and should punish him is over now, I lost my followers they don't need any more reason to see me almighty, they either do or don't, I no longer need to prove it. Keep me posted on your progress, thanks." With that she ended her communication and entered the dark corridor with Xero.

Where they exited was the study that Sapphire usually kept private, rarely letting anyone inside. There where less books than you would expect for a study, instead the walls where filled with pictures instead of bookshelves. Sapphire walked over to a small grouping of pictures one of her and her kids, another of Freya, Lucifer and Zavion when they where younger.
    "I was a fool and lost everything because of it. I though if I killed your son and but left him alive as a nobody perhaps the masses would be appeased and you two would forgive me over time, I mean you two know better than anyone that being a nobody isn't as bad as it seems, but I am afraid I was gravely mistaken." Sapphire walked over to the table in the middle and poured both her and Xero a cup of tea. "I lost everything because of it, the only friends I still had, my kids.... Xero I have nothing left for me but I must live on to protect the worlds, do you know how painful that is. I understand that you and Gexln are hurting... I really do. It was not easy for me to make the choice and I have been filled with pain and regret since then, but is that really worth even considering letting so many others die instead for. That pain and hatred for me. I just... I don't know what I am doing any more..." Sapphire began to ramble, it had been so long since she had and she didn't know if Xero was paying attention or cared but it didn't matter, she just needed to talk and not have to look to be the person of power who has to be of sound mind all the time. Here in front of a friend, or former friend, she honestly wasn't sure, she could let out what she was thinking. "I have been having dreams about him over the past couple nights, I haven't been sleeping well, so perhaps that is why I can't handle my emotions right now. But it is hard to hold them back anymore. What I said to Gexln was not a lie, I feel the pain of every life lost, the pain of the families and friends, I accept it as part of my life so they aren't alone and I know what they are going through. I see why he hates me, god I see it every day and it is horrible. I just don't know what to do about it. I am sorry, I am so sorry." Sapphire was on the verge of crying as she sat down and put her head in her hands. She didn't totally get her own jumping around of thoughts but she said what was on her mind, what had needed to be said whether Xero listened, believed and or accepted it was up to her.

16. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero looked away as Gexln pulled away from her hand and she listened to every word he spoke. When he began to throw hateful comments at Sapphire she turned to him, "Gexln!" She just looked at him as he walked away but then he spoke once more, "And I'm doing it alone. Xero, I love you as I always have, and I don't see that dying anytime soon. I'm not myself, and I'm going somewhere incredibly dangerous, so I'd prefer it if you stayed here, safe with them. To the rest of you, make sure she doesn't walk through that door" Xero frowned and began to walk over to Gexln, "No! Don't even think for a second that you can just tell me to stay put and you can be on your marry way into another war!" That was when Gexln opened a dark corridor and was simply ignoring her as she protested, "Gexln! Don't you dare--!" Too late. Gexln had already gone through the corridor and closed it, going to who knows where.

Xero was left standing there staring at nothing as she was still trying to process what Gexln just did. Her face became stern and irritated as she clenched her first. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to look at Sapphire who lead her into her study. As Sapphire began to speak her mind Xero listened and was beginning to feel sorry for her. "I have been having dreams about him over the past couple nights, I haven't been sleeping well, so perhaps that is why I can't handle my emotions right now. But it is hard to hold them back anymore. What I said to Gexln was not a lie, I feel the pain of every life lost, the pain of the families and friends, I accept it as part of my life so they aren't alone and I know what they are going through. I see why he hates me, god I see it every day and it is horrible. I just don't know what to do about it. I am sorry, I am so sorry."

As Sapphire put her hands on her face, Xero sighed, "Sapphire..." She began as she walked over and sat next to her, "I was never mad. I just... Wasn't sure how to cope with it... I knew the wrong of Lucifer's crime but... It's just been hard since he left." She looked away, "Gexln however... Took it harder than all of us as you already know..." Another sigh left her mouth as she leaned back on the couch, "He's been acting different lately... Distant, quiet and he gets angry easily. I don't know what's going on with him..." She turned back to look at Sapphire, "But I'll fight with you and put an end to the rebellion against you. You've done so much to help Gexln and I so the least I can do is fight along side you." Xero's expression turned a bit more serious, "As for your dreams... You should probably keep an eye on those. Even if it's been three hundred years... He could still..." Xero shook her head as she realized the thought seemed ridiculous, "Nevermind. I'm probably just getting paranoid."

17. Glen Returned from the dead

• [​IMG]

Gexln stepped out of the dark corridor, arriving at the keyblade graveyard. Three hundred years had passed between the last time he'd been there and that moment, but he remembered exactly where he'd put it. The Nobody got walking, each step full of both eagerness and dread. He missed using the blade as he had all those years ago, it was as much a part of him as any of his body parts, but at the same time he had left behind the blade for a reason. His sword had been used to cut many foes down, some of them which were once his closest friends, and reminded him of the past.

His past, which was full of more suffering and hurt than most people would experience in their whole lifetime, had refused to leave him. Leaving behind the sword after slaying the god Chaos had relieved him of that pain, of that suffering, to an extent. The day he had left his sword behind had been the day he had made the decision to move on, and yet he found himself thinking about it more than ever as he stood in front of the weapon he had once wielded. Could he do it again? Could he use the darkness, as he once had? Or would it consume him? The thought terrified him, but the alternative was far worse. If he couldn't wield it, if he gave into the darkness, he would be lost in a world that was pitch black as the darkness used his body for whatever it so desired, and that meant he would be left in a world of nothingness. A soundless world, of which the only feeling he would feel was constant failure, a world without Xero.

And yet, he had to try. If he gave into the dark, so be it, but if he didn't even try then he wouldn't be the only one to lose a loved one, but there was a chance that if the rebellion did indeed replace Sapphire that many more would lose those that they cared about. He made his decision. Stepping forward, Gexln grabbed onto the hilt of the blade. The grip was familiar and pleasant, but the instant his hand connected with the weapon, images began flashing before his eyes of the people he had failed to protect, from the dangers of the worlds as well as from Gexln himself. Tears appeared in his eyes, tears of pain and anguish, as he closed his eyes and pulled. He was stronger than he had been back then, and so the blade came out easily as the Nobody staggered backwards, not expecting it to come out so easily.

He then stood there for a few minutes, simply thinking, before he gave the sword a good swing in front of him, cutting through the air itself. It felt good, but the burden it had come with did not. The grave at his feet was as good a reminder as any. The grave was the resting place of his friend Kaxar, the girl that had been there for him through everything, and the girl that had died trying to save him. Emotions surging through Gexln like a free-flowing river, he opened his mouth and yelled out. "The past can haunt me all it wants. Their pain, the pain I caused, will be my strength. You can take me if you want, darkness, but I'm not going to stop until every one of the people trying to ruin the life I fought for lays dead at my feet!" the man shouted, a grim tone to the words he spoke.

• [​IMG]
      Things just kept getting worse and worse for Hunter. First, some wannabe timelord came out of a fourth wall TARDIS and tried to act like he was the king of everything, which he clearly wasn't, then of all people Gwen had to follow him, and finally Captain Rainbow decided to try and advance the plot without Hunter's permission. Who the hell did everybody think they were?

Hunter stepped up in front of Gwen and pointed at the TARDIS that Beuce had come out of. "Ginger, I know that you're like, in love with me and all, and I can't blame you...I mean, have you looked at me lately? Dang, I'm one handsome guy. But really, you're messing with things you can't comprehend. You might think you're all smart and stuff, hopping around from RP to RP and trying to break the fourth wall, but you'll never be able to do it. Archery's your thing, everything else is mine. Face it, I'm better than you at everything else, so you should just quit while your ass is enough to save you. Sooner or later, I'm going to find someone else's ass more fine than yours, and then," Hunter said, sliding his finger across his throat, "you're toast. Actually, you're just dead, if you turned into toast because of that, I'd be creeped out. Hell, I'd still eat you though. Go into that TARDIS thingo that Cocky over there stepped out of, and get back to Bloodlust" Hunter said, beginning to get slightly off-topic but finding his way back somehow.

He then turned around and looked at the others. "Ignore that guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about. You don't want to go in there, do you? Are you all like dogs on a leash, being pulled along like stupid-ass little toddlers? Of course you are, you can't overcome the wall, but that isn't my point. You need to try (and fail) to break free and be your own character! Now, make your own decisions and then follow me!" Hunter ordered, turning and walking inside after Lucien, the rest of Glen's characters simply shrugging their shoulders, giving a confused look, and then following him inside anyway.

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Zavion nodded at his sister. There was a good chance that they could lead them to somewhere worth investigating. Standing, Zavion walked over to where they had been standing and re-opened the dark corridor left behind by Juliet. When they emerged, they were standing in front of a large white and blue castle. While it seemed very old and more or less abandoned, as did the rest of the world, one could tell that it used to be very active, bustling with life. However, now it seemed to be deserted. There was no one in the immediate vision of where they'd exited, but it was likely that people weren't far off.

"Come on, let's go, but be careful about it. After all, if this is the seat of the rebellion, then the kids of the one they're rebelling against probably aren't overly welcome here. With any luck, no one will recognize us." Zavion whispered to the other two near him. Once he proceeded into the castle, he could see a variety of rather interesting people. Their hearts came in all different forms. One heart in particular he found...unsettling. There was nothing in it but pure darkness, and a lot of it. There was no telling what he was capable of with that kind of darkness. If Zavion were ever to get into a battle with him, there was no question he'd have to resort to his inherited power, if he could beat him at all. What made it worse was that it wasn't just he was a darkness user...The man was evil incarnate. He lived only to destroy. He made a mental note to have Freya avoid him at all costs.

[​IMG]
    Ghost said nothing at the conversation between the others. It wasn't his place to interject. The first time he spoke since they'd gotten to the cave was when he was spoken to. Sapphire had given him the order to go out and gather information about this rebellion. Who they were, where they were located, and what they knew about the hero. He didn't know much about the legend himself. All he knew was the gist of it. However, if they were betting their entire strategy on it, there was a good chance they knew more about it than he did. Nodding in acknowledgment at Sapphire, he walked over to a nearby shadow and phased into it, completely disappearing from the room.

He emerged in an alleyway, many worlds away from Riel. He looked around to make sure no one had seen him, then walked out onto the streets. The place he'd chosen to go to was a bustling city, full of activity and life. In the center of the town square was a beautiful fountain, decorated with flowers. The centerpiece of Radiant Garden. While it was true he stuck out a bit among the citizens, he was not so uncommonly dressed as to be stopped and questioned. The best place to gather information would be what many considered the most obvious. The local tavern. Pushing the door open, the smell of alcohol drifted through the air and entered Ghost's nostrils like a crystal. Walking up to the bar, he took a seat and ordered a drink.

After giving him an odd look, the bartender pulled a mug from a cabinet and poured it for him. "There's been whispers in the wind about a revolution coming. A resistance to overthrow the goddess. Where would a man go about assisting?" The bartender gave a nervous look and motioned for him to keep his voice down "The walls have ears. In the back, you'll meet someone who'll check you out to make sure you're alright." They said cautiously. Anyone involved in the rebellion was risking their lives by going against the goddess. Giving the bartender a few extra munny for his information, Ghost stood from his stool at the bar and began heading toward the indicated location.

[​IMG]
    Hunter and Lucien, in their own ways, seemed to agree with his suggestion to advance the plot. Well at least they weren't so stupid that they could recognize pure genius when they saw it. That was when a familiar nice ass with a naggy voice attached was written into existence. "Hey! Weren't you supposed to be fainting in awe at how attractive and heroic Bloodlust me is? What the hell are you doing in this rp stealing our schtick? Well my schtick really but these bozos aren't gonna just drop out of the rp." Beuce said to Gwen, meanwhile looking nowhere near her face. There were two parts of her that were worth looking at, and neither of them need to be named.

Looking over at the other characters in the area, he realized that he knew some of them from actual in RP interactions. One in particular was his very own apprentice! Walking over to the unconscious boy, Beuce sat onto of him and picked him up by the shirt. He pulled him right next to his face and inhaled deeply. "WAKE UP! WAAAAKE UUUUP! STRATOS! WAKE UP! HEY STRATOS! GUESS WHAT! GO ON GUESS! YOU HAVE TO BE AWAKE TO GUESS! HEY STRATOS! THERE'S LIKE A WHOLE DEEP DISH PIZZA HERE AND NOBODY IS EATING IT! HEY! HEY STRATOS! BASE AND LUNA ARE MAKING OUT! YOU SHOULD WAKE UP AND WATCH THEM! Uh...STRATOS! HIKARU IS TRYING TO HELP!"

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Gwen walked up to Hunter pouty faced. "Aww come on baby. Let me stay. I mean you don't want this hot body all you yourself?" Gwen began to run her finger down his chest in a seductive manner. With the other hand she moved how her shirt slightly to show off what little boobs she actually had. "I mean you could get lucky, it isn't out of the realm of possibility. You are amazing and hansom and great and..." Gwen's hand lowered down more. Soon enough she was gripping his dick and twisted slightly. "Listen here, I am catching YOUR crazy, so YOU have to help me! If you don't you I will rip it off and add a little friend of yours to my kill count." Gwen sneered. She then turned Beuce. "I don't know what your shtick even is. I don't understand what is going on. Besides you are FAR too annoying for anything along that line!" Gwen said soon turning on her heals towards the castle and walked in.

Gwen soon took a seat in the library waiting for the so called meeting to start. According to what she had read in the last few posts there was supposed to be a meeting or something and a secret leader that she knew sure as hell wasn't Hunter even though he claimed to be king.
    "So is this thing going to get started or are we waiting for nothing?" Gwen asked getting rather impatient.

[​IMG]
    Alisia looked over at the people slowly filtering into the room. With each new person she watched walk in she looked for one that could be a leader, none seemed to fit. A couple had some potential but none spoke up. Alisia was getting annoyed with this. "Lets just get this started." Alisia muttered getting impatient.

"I am getting a feeling that there is no real leader." Xander said to her. "I don't know who lead us here but I think it is up to us to decide what to do next, all of us." Xander looked at the others. "I believe that this isn't the goddesses doing but something different, somehow somewhere someone is leading us together. We are all here for one reason right? So lets figure out what to do next ourselves. I am sure you are all capable." Xander sounded like he was about to take control but he then stepped down. He didn't want to lead but he needed to get the ball moving, get people talking, or else they would all sit there and do nothing. He glanced at Alisia to see if she had anything else to say, with a simple shake of her head he sat back and looked around the room to see who would take lead.

[​IMG]
    Freya followed behind her brother as they walked up to the castle. It was far more flashy then their home due to her mother not really being into the flashy sort of things. Her mother tried not to seem too high and mighty while still holding a solid ruling. It was quite a sight to see. She admired this castle greatly. Then she listened to what Zavion was saying. "Wait what rebellion? What are you talking about Zavion?" Freya stopped in her tracks trying to piece together all the information. She suddenly felt soooo dumb. She realized that Zavion had said something about it while they where in the realm of darkness now but her mind was too muddled for her to figure out what he was saying, so many screams for help. Freya was soon running up to catch up to her brother. "Sorry..." She said rubbing the back of her neck feeling really stupid. She didn't know what else to say so she kept quiet, clasping her hands behind her back and humming to herself. She didn't want to think about the rebellion and that idea so she didn't she thought of music instead.

[​IMG]
    A small amount of joy reached to Sapphire in her bleak state knowing that she did still have a friend, even if Gexln hated her, Xero didn't and that was something. "I don't expect you to fight for me. Honestly that is between you and Gexln. He seems dead set against you fighting and putting yourself in danger, but I will not tell you what should and shouldn't do. It is your choice but please, please if you do this don't bring me into anything else with Gexln, I don't want him hating me more... I still hold onto the hope of regaining his friendship one day... some how...." Sapphire said as she stood up once more. "The dreams scare me... I am trusting you to keep that information to yourself. It isn't a big deal. I don't need other to know or worry, it is fine, really." Sapphire put her hands on Xero's shoulder. "No matter what you do, or where you go promise me you will come back. You are the only friend I have and Gexln will not be the only one who can't stand to see you die. I know you are a great worrier but please, don't die for my sake." Sapphire finished now seeming to give Xero permission to leave if she wished. Sapphire knew that she couldn't stop Xero no matter what so instead she would grant her permission to go.

20. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    As Sapphire begged Xero to come back alive, she slowly nodded, "I'll... Try." She said nervously then stepped away from Sapphire. She thought for a moment of where Gexln might be before having a good idea if where and then opened a dark corridor. Xero stepped through as she smiled at Sapphire and then into the long forgotten world of the Keyblade Graveyard.

It had been years since she had stepped foot on the world and had good reason not to. Too many painful memories lingered here, for everywhere she looked she could see nothing but the war that she was in. Xero closed her eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling and looking in the direction of where she needed to go. Xero walked a little further and saw Gexln standing not too far away now. She cautiously walked up behind him, knowing that he won't be happy to see that she followed him there, "Gexln... Don't ever do that again." She spoke calmly yet firm to him and mentally braced herself for the possible anger that was to come from Gexln.

LEXCIFUR
    Lexcifur followed Zavion into the castle and looked around seeing different people. One seemed... Different. Something about him was a bit unsettling. He looked to Zavion, "What's a rebellion doing on a deserted world?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.