Life at Camp Half-Blood

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by kingdom_hearts_soras_girl, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Seth was strolling absently through the U of cabins when a new kid walked in, looking very lost and a little scared.

...Oh! he realized. Is this that new camper?

He decided that he may as well check--after all, he hadn't seen the kid before. Seth walked up to him, trying not to be too overbearing.

"Hiya!" he chirped. "I don't think I've seen you around here before. Are you new here? What's your name? You've met Chiron, right? Have you been claimed yet? Hey, what's that paper you have?..." The questions poured from his mouth like a river and didn't realize he was rambling for some time. When he did, he winced. So much for not being overbearing.

((Ahaha, sorry about that, Ben. I promise, you'll get used to it! :D ))

2. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

"Uhm..." Ben looked up at the kid, trying to take everything in, since he asked so many questions. "My name is Ben, I'm new." He paused for a second, "I've met Chiron, I've been claimed." He quickly added. Ben looked up, and felt a little embarrassed, being short and having to look up to see his face.

Ben thought everything over in his head, I answered most of his questions, but.. "Oh, this paper, it says my cabin on it, Chiron wrote it in case if I forgot, which I did.." he looked around for a second, feeling awkward, "but I don't understand this writing..it looks Greek." he sighed, realizing how dumb he probably sounded.

3. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Scott walked up behind the new boy.He looked at the paper."Oh so you're in their cabin..."He kinda hoped he would be in the Apollo Cabin."The Athena Cabin is right over there." He said pointing to the cabin.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Seth perked up. "Hey that means we're brothers!~" he chirruped, giving Ben a healthy pat on the back. Then he paused and thought for a moment. "...Well, half-brothers, technically."

Not waiting for a response, Seth grabbed Ben's arm and raced toward the cabin. "I'll show you around!"

5. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Ben noticed the kids grip was a lot harder than he expected, as he was being pulled along toward one of the cabins Ben said " Brothers? Wait, whats your name?!" He tried to stop him, but he couldn't seem to slow the energetic boy down. How are we brothers? he asked himself. This camp doesn't make sense he silently sighed.

"So, ahh..where are we going?" Ben asked, curious to learn more.

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Yeah, brothers!" Seth answered. "Oh, yeah, I'm Seth. Anyway, we have the same mom, right? Athena? Right.

"As to where we're going," he continued. "This is the Athena cabin! 'S'pretty much where all the Athena kids sleep, hang out, all that stuff. Following so far?"

7. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

"Yeah," Ben replied. He looked up at his cabin, his new home "Are there any other children of Athena?" Ben curiously asked, wanting to learn more.

8. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{@terra254: wat}

"Oh, yeah," Seth told Ben. "There are plenty of us." That being said, he pushed the cabin door open.

"Hey, Annabeth! Alicia! We got a new cabinmate!" He held the door open for Ben as he entered.

10. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Alicia looked up, her silver hair falling over her eyes. "Oh, hello there! I'm Alicia, one of the oldest here in the Athena Cabin!"

Annabeth smirked at Alicia before smiling at Ben. "And I'm Annabeth, Cabin Athena's counselor. Don't worry, you'll be fine here, we take good care of our campers."

11. Sierras_Keyblades Moogle Assistant

Username: Sierras_Keyblades
    Name: Sierra
    Immortal Parent: Poseidon
    Appearance: Long blond hair, blue gazed eyes, lightly tanned skin, wears allot of blue and green, and hair is tucked be hind my left ear
    Personality: Focased, sturdy, kind yet very strong, has a secret about weilding a keyblade (lolz) funny, and wants allot of friends
    Weapon: Dagger/ later on gets keyblade/ keyblades
    Other: Wants to be a enviromentelest clean the ocean, land fills, and others

I AM A DEMIGOD!!!!

12. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Ben walked in and didn't notice until he was able to stand still that he was slightly shaking, and hoped it wasn't noticeable. "I'm Ben," he croaked, "It's nice to meet everybody." he said, a bit of a grin forming on his face. He looked over at Seth "Thanks for the help." he said, thankful for somebody to show him where he belonged.

OOC: Sierra_Keyblades :

13. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Oh, and one more question. Remember how they were making new cabins in the Last Olympian? Well, I would like to know, are they included in this rp?

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I am a Demigod!
    OOC: Okay, so... I'm the friend of DH who was reading the books :P
    The question she asked above is also from me.
    You see, I have two OC's in mind, but so far only one is possible unless that Cabin question is answered :P
    I'm guessing that we aren't going to count the Heroes of Olympus books as part of this and just continue from where last Olympian left off and have an alternate storyline in place of 'HoO' sorta thing going on here instead.
    But yeah, even in last Olympian they still were building all of the new cabins. :P
    Anyway, I'll post the one OC I can do for now and hope for approval XD

Username: Bushy-Brow-1992
    Name: Jaden Kaylib
    Immortal Parent Name: Hephaestus
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Ignore the glass vial.
    Personality: A carefree guy who likes to take life easy. Generally kind to others and known as a bit of a joker. He does however know when to take things seriously and can become quickly hot headed in such situations. He has a strong sense of right and wrong and will always try to stand up for what he believes in. He can also be a bit of a flirt when confronted by pretty girls. He has a catchphrase of saying 'Booya' when he is happy or when something cool happens. It is safe to say that he is led by his emotions and his heart rather than by his head.
    Weapon: Nephesh (the Greek word for 'Soul') - A big sword that transforms from an arrowhead necklace (forged by himself of course). To trigger the transformation, the necklace must be removed from around the neck and squeezed in the palm of the users hand. (Is enchanted to return around the neck if lost)
    Other (optional): While a skilled forger, Jaden also possesses control over fire. A rare ability among children of Hephaestus as the last fire user hasn't been seen since the great fire of London in 1666. Jaden will keep his fire abilities a secret from everyone else except a select few close friends/campers due to belief that a fire user appearing in Hephaestus Cabin 9 is an omen of bad things to come.
    He is unsure of whether even Chiron know's about his skills.

15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"No problem," Seth smiled. Then he faltered.

"...Do we even have any bunks left?" he wondered as he surveyed the chaos that was the interior of the Athena cabin.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

Marcus collapsed onto the ground. After many,many days of standing completely still,not eating or even going to the toilet, he couldn't take it. He fell onto the ground and died due to starvation, landing on several arrow shafts. He was well and truly dead.

OOC: My way of leaving lol

17. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Ben looked around, everywhere he looked there was books and all these complicated things, which he thought most people at his old school would find completely boring. In other words, he loved it. He noticed his mouth was a little bit open, and quickly closed it.

18. bluekingboy Destiny Islands Resident

Dan had brought several cases of alchoholic beverages to the camp he had drinken almost all pof them in one night."I'M INVINCIBLE!" he screamed as he shot an arrow through his chest, collapsing.His existance was terminated.

19. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{OoC: ... *awkward turtle*}

20. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Scott looked at Dan."Beer,eh?" He said grabbing a bottle."Hmmmm..." He put it under his pillow.Who brings beer to a demi-god camp?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.