Lawyer In California Proposes Killing Gays

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Patman, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Patman Bof

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/02/lawyer-killing-gays-sodomite-suppression_n_6786776.html

Err .. guys ? It' s okay, you can just learn a foreign language and get the fuck out. I' ll understand.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

And you thought discrimination was bad before.

Even with how discrimination still exists, I can't see this passing. That lawyer needs to go **** himself. Please excuse my language, but this upsets me a lot!

3. libregkd -

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

There's no chance that bill's going anywhere. It's ridiculous.

Gettin' real tired of the people who use their religion as an excuse to promote hate, especially when said religion has such scripture as:
    • "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." (John 13:34)
    • "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." (Matthew 22:37-40)
    • "Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbor unto him that fell among the thieves? And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise." (Luke 10:36-37)
    • "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, [...] Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" (Luke 6:27, 36-37)
    • "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)
    • "Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." (Romans 12:17-18)
    And now, a message specially for Mr. McLaughlin:
    • "Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." (Proverbs 17:28)

5. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    This proposal is so ridiculous to the point of almost parody. How many constitutional violations does this have? At least three by my count.

6. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Okay, I like what you guys are saying, but is this guy really so crazy? I mean, really. I can get behind this idea!

We can form a coalition, even if the government doesn't get this passed. We can execute the people that disagree with us, the sodomizers, and take over the government. We could call ourselves: Indefinitely, Sodomy Is Sin. ISIS for short. Wait... Ah crap.

The sarcasm is strong with this one.

7. Patman Bof

Was that the classy way to say "shut the fuck up" ? Nice !

I know, right ? I don' t know what baffles me the most : the fact that a lawyer made such a proposal, or the fact that he' ll probably be allowed to keep his diploma after that.

8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

If it weren't for the Huffington Post link I would of assumed this was a story from The Onion. This guy's proposal goes against so many human rights it is unbelievable.

9. Patman Bof

10. Styx That's me inside your head.

I'm going to repeat what I said in another thread, but whatever: dumbfucks such as these give America a bad name. It's sad to see these weirdos stand out when there are so many sensible opinions out there. Hatred sells well, I guess. Either way, I'm not too worried about this proposal being taken seriously. Nevertheless, I can imagine that dealing with these bad jokes chips away valuable time that could be spent handling decent initiatives.