Kingdom Hearts: The Movie

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Rho, Nov 19, 2009.

?

Which one?

1. KH Anime on Disney Channel

19 vote(s)
    27.1%
  2. KH Anime on Disney XD

48 vote(s)
    68.6%
  3. KH Live Action on Disney Channel

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. KH Live Action on Disney XD

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  1. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

A Kingdom Hearts movie is the last thing we need. They're doing it to DMC and that will most likely be horrible.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I don't think they would do one, but if they did (I would love it if they did) then I think animated would be better. I don't think they'd do the proper storyline that's already in the games as that would basically be all the cutscenes bundled together, just like Advent Children, it's part of the story but not the actual story. I don't know what it would be about, maybe something like the individual stories of organisation XIII before they became heartless, I don't really know.

I wouldn't want a live action movie as it would be just like Dragon ball the movie or Avatar: The last airbender or whatever it's called. I've heard that they both were nothing like the animes and they really sucked, I can imagine a Live action Kingdom hearts game would be the same. It's hard to turn animations into real people, just like the Tekken movie, I don't know how successful that was, but I can't imagine it was amazing.

3. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    They wouldn't make one,I'm sure no one would wanna see a boy half naked singing with a mermaid.But seriously they wouldn't make one.As Saxima pointed out,their hair styles would be chaos,the action would suck,and they would probably change its story to much.If they did make one I'd probably watch it anyway.

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

This pretty much expresses all my views too.
    I believe they should do it like the did for Advent Children with FFVII.
    As for whether they do the story from the games or a whole new part of the story... well... I think either would be pretty awesome.

5. christo theron Twilight Town Denizen

I think if its like FF7 then i would watch it or mabie an animation but live action ? never but i think there armour would look cool in real life

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I doubt they would make a KH movie since the game itself is basically a movie, in a sense. If they really made a movie, I'm betting it would be something along the lines of the manga, probably animated. Live Action would give me the creeps. Kingdom Hearts doesn't work with Live Action

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Video games aren't really good in movie form, you're right. There aren't many video-games-turned-movies that I like. And then again...there aren't many.

8. Kites Chaser

Ehhh, I agree with the fact that Kingdom Hearts should not be made into a movie, besides the cut scenes are basically a movie in and of itself and if you removed the in-game conversations with the world characters it would be able to sustain itself. I think in general JRPGs are pretty intricate enough in story as well as focused on details that it doesn't require a movie. FFVII: Advent Children was good, but that's rare and I think that worked since VII didn't come out with any recent games. Kingdom Hearts is still an active series so I once again don't think its necessary.

9. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

If they pulled an Advent Children maybe, but as the series is plus like Princess Ariel said it's still ongoing.

In short: No.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

The only way i would want some sort of Kingdom Hearts movie is if it were done in their best CGI graphics. That would look cool.

However the only problem i would find with a movie is: What and where would it be about? (Although Nomura would think of something...)

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'd definitely love to see Kingdom Hearts be turned into a movie.

However, I would prefer either animated or live actions.

Puppetry would just seem a bit weird to me.

12. Llave Superless Moderator

Who would even think on having it as puppets? I can't even comprehend that...

I wouldn't like live action for the reason that I am afraid of how well that would turn out. It's kinda like cosplay, some is good and some makes you wanna wince. So if anything i'd say CG is the way to go, it is their specialty after all...

13. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Well I figure it'd do just as well as the Super Mario Bros movie but it might suffice better since it's part Disney. I could see it being live action but I think it's more suitable for animated seeing as how most people would not want to see a live action Donald and Goofy.

14. Kayate King's Apprentice

Live Action? Nope. I would still go and watch it though...
    An anime form would probably suffice... Or animation like how they did super awesome important cutscenes, like the last cutscene of KHII, how they looked all life-like, or however you would say it.
    A live action movie would just be weird. They'd have to change the story around, I think...Or do some really good animation to put some Disney characters like Mickey and Goofy in it.

15. Rhiscx Banned

I don't really know about a movie............. But I wouldn't mind to see it as an anime. That sounds cool. And Funimation could do it. Or not, whatever the rest of you think............

16. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

lolno.

A movie seems like a step too far. I would like to see it as an anime though.

17. sora awsome11/10 Traverse Town Homebody

No to the Live Action but HELL YEA to the anime lol

18. Tienewman Like A Boss

live action. Me thinks not

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Dragon Ball Evolution wasn't bad. The only parts I didn't like was that Goku attended school with other kids, he wasn't 12 (if he was 12-15 it would've worked better),Oozaru, and that Piccolo didn't have antennae.

I totally see it. :D
    Fail.

All in all, they'd have to change too much to make it work with Live Action. The Dragon Ball Hairstlyes worked because if you make them short enough, it looks realistic. With KH, Sora'd probably be a normal kid, going to school, attending football games with Riku and Kairi, until his friends and his home go missing due to the Darkness. Can't be pulled off.

Also, it'd be hard to make Mickey and Donald, and Goofy real life characters, Kid's get the crap scared outta them. The only things that would work in CGI would be Cerberus, and the Heartless.

20. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I'm definitely all for the puppetry . . . . not! lol

But seriously, if they ever did make a KH movie I would probably go to almost any length to watch it, however it would be in Japanese at first and I wouldn't like it too much but after a while they would eventually make it English. I mean just think of the possibilities for a movie like that. More romance scenes, and other stuff that couldn't fit into the game. Plus imagine getting to watch that in the theater ^_^ especially if it was in 3D.

KH: Movie= Greatest thing that ever could happen (for me)