Kingdom Hearts: The Movie

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Rho, Nov 19, 2009.

?

Which one?

1. KH Anime on Disney Channel

19 vote(s)
    27.1%
  2. KH Anime on Disney XD

48 vote(s)
    68.6%
  3. KH Live Action on Disney Channel

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. KH Live Action on Disney XD

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  1. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Yea plus the worst thing is O_O they could get
    Miley Cyrius to play kairi. I'd be scarred for life. So animated would be ok.

2. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, considering the critical and commercial success of Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva, I can see anime being a good choice for a video game movie.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

NOT LIVE ACTION! LIVE ACTION MAKES EVERY TYPE OF ANIMATED THING SEEM SUPER SUCKISH! If they're gonna make a KH movie then it should at least be a few things.
    1. It should be true to the games. No Kairi is a keyblade master plot twists.
    2. ANIMATED! (see above for explanation)
    and 3. Get the same people who do the voiceovers for the games or at least people who sound like them.

4. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

liveaction- well it might be okay but the're gonna change the charaters's personalty like in dbz revolution imagine kairi fighting.

animation- it would be okay if nomura apporves it

pupetry- idk it maybe lol really hard.

that's my opiotns on what if.

5. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

If they're goin to go through with this i suggest they just rely on the cutscens of the game rather than cosplaying or any stupid sh!t relative to that.

6. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

anyone here watch the dragonball live action movie...yeah thats how i'm seeing this play out if its live action...just some kung fu movie with a name slapped on to grab the audience

7. The Fallen Pheonix Merlin's Housekeeper

i'll love to see a kingdom hearts movie
    an animated 1 would be awesome

8. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Eh, I might go see it. Definitely keep it animated. Like use the graphics at the intro's if they could? But, like most movies that eventually gets it's own game, it ends up sucking. Would a reverse situation be different?​

9. emozexionemo Destiny Islands Resident

Definately not live action, 1 reason, soras hair, i have yet to see one good cosplay of sora.

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

live action: Let's think for a moment; how would a person do Heartless? how about Axel's hair? that sticks up a good foot from his head. and Larxene's got those antenna things.

aminated: Probably best choice out of the three. familiar, popular, common, and all of the characters are pre-designed. no conversions to cosplay or little puppets.

puppetry: I think rho meant puppetry in nightmare before christmas style. that was puppetry. it might work, but i don't reccomend it. the down grade in graphics is equivalent to the downgrade from motorcycle to tricycle.

11. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

Why would anyone want the series tainted with a terrible movie?

The game's structure makes a movie almost impossible, if there ever was a movie (I pray to god there won't be) then it would probably get rid of the disney worlds and just focus on the main disney cameos and probably take place in a few couple major locations.

The sturcture actually better fits an anime series but I don't want to see that either, just leave the series alone imo.

Live action shouldn't even be discussed here, anyone with a brain can tell why that would be a horrendous failure.

12. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

I just learned a secret....

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]They Aren't Gonna Do It[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

13. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Yeah, probably. At least not the first series of the game. Maybe the latter games, yeah.
    And I would want a movie, animated though. Live action? No way.

14. Luminey Twilight Town Denizen

if they do the movie like they did with Final Fantasy: Advent Children, i'm okay with it.

15. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Well i would like the movie to be animated since that way they can add more effects and it would look cool XD

16. Sara Tea Drinker

As long as it doesn't suck. As most people know, there's not many movies that make it well from video games. Final Fantasy Advent Children was okay, I liked the ending the most. That's pretty much it. I can't honestly like a movie I liked that came from a video game off the top of my head.

17. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I think the best thing they could do would be to make an anime movie. I mean, they already have a manga, why not make an anime movie, too?

Either that, or well - done CGI.

18. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

If they were to make a live-action one, Ariana Grande would easily be the best choice for Kairi.

19. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

hmm nah she doesnt look quite good in kairis character ^^"

20. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I think a live-action Kingdom hearts movie would be a FAIL. I just can't imagine spiky hair-dos in live action(not the only reason of course, but come on, the effects, for real) ><

Animated would be the best bet. I think they could do a really awesome animated version of a Kingdom Hearts movie.