Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Doukuro Chaser

Land of Departure. Yana made sure to note down this name before going after Anora, though while following her someone seemed to have scanned her. It was strange, though only a few seconds were spared to examine it before she rushed ahead, catching up with the other just in time to hear the name Kross.

Red eyes scanned the others and a lack of order was present; no leader was in here. Or, if there was one present, their followers were relaxed enough around them. That tended to be a good sign but let's up they aren't too lax.

Sighing she closed her eyes and her head tilted. Conversing wasn't really her thing so Yana stayed back, deciding to just listen for now.

2. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur looked around at the people as Luna explained that they were keybladers as well. "Interesting. Then it appears there are more than the elder initially thought." When Luna walked off and suggested they say hi to everyone, Shapur blinked. "I'm not really one for..." He sighed. She was already gone. "I guess it wouldn't hurt..." He mumbled, following along behind her. If faced with introducing himself, Shapur would not take the initiative. He would stand a foot or two behind Luna.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina watched as Luna was being a social butterfly, talking to everyone and dragging Shapur along with her. More people had entered the building since Karina got there, none that noticed her though. She was fine with it, Karina preferred to keep the attention off herself anyways. She was perfectly happy standing in the back corner alone watching everything that was happening. She was trying to decide who she would and wouldn't like to go on a mission with. Right now all she knew was she didn't want to go on another one with Luna. Karina finally say down and closed her eyes for a minute while she waited for something interesting to happen.

4. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross turned, his head in the greeting of the general greeting that met his ears. He gave a one-armed wave towards the saluting girl with a big smile on his young face. It was good to have other people to meet and greet, particularly people like him, fellow keybladers. He was social, but not to an extent where it would be annoying. Then his eyes turned towards the brooding female in the corner. Deciding to take the initiative, he approached, it was a casual stroll, and his expression was laced with concern."Hey"He greeted Karina, looking back at the others before glancing to her again."You sure you don't want to meet and greet the others?"He asked her.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

After walking around a bit Kel decided to return to where everyone else was showing up. When he was there, he saw Kross talking to someone else. Curiosity overtook him as he headed over there. "Chatting with someone new Kross." He said when he got there.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

"No I am fine here." Karina told Kross in a rather monotone voice. She slowly opened her eyes to look at the person who was talking to her. He didn't particularly interest her, but few people did. Her eyes went back to drifting from person to person seeing what everyone was up to. She left her comments at that allowing the man in front of her and the other who approached behind to think what they would of her. She didn't really care what they thought of her, since she often though of others in a crude way depending on the person.

7. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross turned his head when he saw the male approach and he greeted him with a smile and a nod. He was particularly familiar for helping Kross in the forest, he was quite appreciative of that."Yeah, I guess you could call her someone new, she's a fellow keyblader though."He said, so consequentally, the anti-social woman was an ally. He heard her and turned, leaning against the wall beside the brooding woman and his eyes looked up at her."Well, I'm fine here too."He said, playfully teasing her a bit. He then thought for a moment.."Well, my name's Kross, if you feel like talking, but you know, this may be the last time you get to interact with others like you for a while."He said and looked forward."Missions take a while to complete."

8. Aelin Best Waifu

"I know that thank you very much." Karina responded in a slightly annoyed voice. "I don't much care to talk." She knew she didn't actually introduce herself but at the same time didn't care. She preferred to be alone. She was always alone at home and liked it that way since she never got along with anyone at home. That was because she didn't even try to live up to what she was expected to do and be. Karina leaned her head back against the wall and closed her eyes again, relaxing in her own world.

9. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"You don't ever get lonely? Hmm..."Kross thought about that for a sec before he smiled softly."I might have to take you along on another mission sometime, to gauge you skills, you know?"He said. Two more people showed up and he stiffened, the white dressed girl named Anora walked up and spoke to him. He looked up to her with a heated blush, then cleared his throat and quickly nodded."Yeah, total success Anora, I hope your m--mission was too?"He asked, stumbling over his own words, and looked down shyly. He had a puppy crush on the white attired girl, and it showed. He looked to her again, gathered his courage and said."I'm just glad you made it back safely."He pushed himself off the wall and looked at Karina."Nice to have met you, if you want to go on a mission, I'd be more than happy to assist you." With that, he left Karina alone, not wanting to bother her anymore.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor stayed in his corner, watching as everyone got to know each other; or rather, those that were actually talking that were getting to know each other. He didn't have much care for getting to know more people, especially since he wasn't that great with talking to other people. He'd rather prefer to just stay in the background and do what's necessary. That, and he didn't really feel like getting to know anyone else at the moment either. All he wanted was to get on with the next mission and hope he didn't get dragged into a conversation with the other people.

11. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora blinked, seeing his blush. She was at times dense, mainly because she was never hit on by other men in her home planet since women were always shrouded in dark cloaks and clothing. The white haired female had always found it odd when the males would react in such odd ways, like Kross, he always seemed to turn red around her and Anora had a thought on why he would but she was not big headed, nor confident, that it was because he had a crush on her. Still Anora just smiled happily, "I'm glad you made it back too, safe and sound." She said and looked over to the female by the wall. Waving at her, that bright smile still gracing her soft expression. She asked him, hands behind her back. "Oh, yeah." she said and turned her head to look at Yana. "This is Yana, she is a new keyblader that Kel and I met in Nottingham. Yana this is Kross, a mystic keyblader." Now that introductions were out of the way she looked back to the boy. "So, how was the planet you visited like?"

12. Aelin Best Waifu

"No." Karina responded plainly to Kross's question about getting lonely. She didn't really have time to respond to his next comment before he got distracted by another girl. Karina rolled her eyes over the way he acted around her. It was pathetic. Where she came from nothing like that ever happened. Men where to prove their strength to a girls father to win the fathers approval. It would be at that time that the two would be betrothed to be married. The young men and women were not even allowed to interact till the day of the wedding, up until that point in their lives guys and girls lived totally separate lives. It was obviously different here, but Karina was okay with that. She didn't like the way things were run in her world.

After that thought passed she continued to scan the room. Her eye was drawn to the man in the corner opposite to her. He seemed to have the same mind set as her. At least that made one person in this room she knew she could stand. Besides the people in her group, she was undecided what she thought of everyone else, all she knew was that she didn't really trust them. She didn't really trust anyone for that matter.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

After standing around for a bit, Kel decided to find a place to relax until someone else showed up. So he took a seat on the stairs and waited.

14. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross blushed and put his arms behind his back, smally smiling to Anora, then looked at the girl in the corner, frowning smally. He heard Anora speak to him and he turned, nodding his head to Yana with a smile of greeting. He turned to answer Anora."The world we were in was a seasonal forest It was strange, the animals could speak and there was one called the Prince, or Bambi. He was an interesting guy, and very friendly too"

15. Doukuro Chaser

At the mention of her name Yana's head perked up. So, Anora was introducing her. This at least spared the girl from the tedious task of saying her name too many times, though perhaps it would need to be repeated again for others. No matter, so long as it was taken care this time as it gave her more of a chance to study the others.

When Kross turned to her she returned his nod and greeted the boy with a small 'hey' before falling back into silence. Ah, so there was another world of talking animals... She really was wondering how many of those were out there.

16. Krowley Moderator

Somewhere in the Realm of Darkness

Aux and Nequa are seen walking along through the dark abyss. Small islands of lands surround the main road along with vortexes of darkness in the skies above. Aux was still riding his keyglider at walking speed with Nequa strolling beside him. Snow White was still attached to his vehicle in deep slumber,
    "Did our master explain his reasons for having us depart prematurely?" Aux asked.
    "Let's get one thing straight. I'm no one's apprentice. Our goals are merely... alike. As for his reasons, you'll hafta ask that weirdo yourself. He's too damn secretive and switches plans every other hour.Hard to track his mindset."
    "And his recent orders to Vanitas?"
    "Who knows. Think it was to go fetch another keyblader or something."
    "I see," Aux added disappointed. Switching the conversation pattern, Nequa chose to go into a different approach.
    "So what's your gain from all this? Vanitas wants to be whole or whatever, and my goals are the same as the old man's. So what do you get out of it?"
    "Unlocking the secrets of the hear," he replied bluntly. "A personal study of mine is to examine the hearts of people. The ins and outs of what corrupts them and keeps them at bay. But I need subjects to carry out that research. With each mission the master sends me on, I receive new opportunities to broaden that horizon."
    "So you're one of those scientists who aren't satisfied with the black and white answer of 'light' and 'darkness'?"
    "Precisely."
    "Heh, you should take another look at the team your playing for. Things are going to get really dark, really fast."
    "Precisely," he repeated.

Land of Departure

Descending down into the Land of Departure, it was strange how a world he had only visited once became so familiar. A sanctuary to which he and the others could rest and recuperate on the next coming strategy. It reminded him of his own home and days at the academy. These memories, however were not all happy due to events leading up tot he current circumstances. Subconsciously, the setting around him phased into his interpretation of his academy. People in masked uniform regaling on their recent accomplishments, eager to what lay ahead. He would turn in hopes of seeing his friend -
    "I trust you were successful?" What was meant to be Aux, has phased back from his memory to his current location. Yen Sid's wizard hat was standing tall over him.
    "Sort of... I found he was looking for." he sadly lamented.
    "So I've been reading," he confirmed. "The pages on the book have been flying since your departures. There has been victory, but there has also been loss."
    That was true. Looking around, he saw no sign of keybladers who left with them; Leo, Lars, Noroz, and probably others who have been met along the way. He took note of the unfamiliar faces as well. At least seven to even out the ones that had yet to return. four of the wielders he encountered in deep Jungle were still here to fight on though. He was at least thankful for that and those who had arrived.
    "Yeah. We couldn't- I couldn't save her."
    "Then it is best to learn from your mistakes and strive towards another attempt."
    Krowley continued to replay in his mind the final moments against Aux in Dwarf Woodlands. After all that time trying to find him and talk, he instead blasted him away. As if he were a mere insect that meant nothing to him...

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna saw Krowley and Yen-Sid at the corner of her eye. There's Master Yen-Sid! Huh? Luna heard their conversation. Luna walked towards Yen-Sid and Krowley. "It's not Krowley's fault!" Luna said. She clenched her fists. "It's all my fault. Her Highness, Snow White got captured because of me." It's all my fault. If I hadn't enter my berserk state, Snow White would be safe and sound. Luna remembered the events that happened in the Dwarf Woodlands.

18. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

A portal of darkness opens up in the Land of Departure. Out steps a black, red, and purple cloaked figure.
    "So this is the Land of Departure, huh?" Etrius thought, "Better than my wasteland of a home, to be sure." Etrius adjusts his hood, alert. "Better keep my hood up. I heard that there will be othe Keyblade wielders here, and they might single me out as an enemy." Etrius shivered. He was never nervous.
    "Well," He grimaced, " Here goes!" He stepped up the palace steps and knocks on the door.

19. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur turned to see Luna, who had just run off, blaming herself for their failure. He figured he might as well share some of the blame. He approached the small group, stopping right next to Luna. "Silence, girl. You're not the only one. We all share the blame. If one person fails, the whole unit fails. We stand as one. We are all to blame."

20. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna looked at Shapur, who was next to her. "But it really is my fault. If i had controlled my-" Luna stopped mid-way into her sentence. Memories of the Dwarf Woodlands and her home flooded her mind. Tears started to well up in her eyes.If I had just controlled my temper, I would've never scared Snow White or the citizens of Celestial City. It's all my fault!!, Luna felt her tears roll down her eyes. "E-excuse me. I need to get some fresh air." Luna ran out the door and ran past what appeared to be a new keyblader. Luna ran towards a new area of the Land of Departure of which she had not been familiar with. She kept running until she found a spot where she could sort out her memories.