Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

OOC: You are taking way too much control. You do not have any items as of yet, and no. I was not hit by a poison dart. Edit what you just wrote.

2. OCC:If you havent knoice, i have a medicin maker (he has studied medicin) as my charater, read, it would make sence that he would make them in case of emergency, plus its just a joke, seriousness not needed, sorry for late reply to this as well i had my school to attend to. yquestion thogh: why dose no one take a joke when there pemium mems i just within the lst 2 weeks got 2 rep downs for JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck....

3. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

OOC: Throwing something that paralyzes someone isn't a joke, it's god modding. I am the only one on the mission who has speed as my strength, so I'm faster than all of you. Using that logic, it wouldn't make sense that you would even be able to hit me. Also, if you haven't noticed, this is an RP with a fair amount of depth put into it. You can't make it so that your character has certain abilities/items due to their background, because if that was so, my character would've had unbeatable speed. And you don't joke in RPs in that way.

IC:
    Noroz looked at the needle. "What is wrong with you? I asked who you were," he said, and he removed the needle. "This is a pathetic excuse for a potion," he said, mockingly. "Now, are you going to introduce yourselves, or what?"

4. again, it was suposed to be a and say it with me joke i really wassent going to do that, next, on the items, he has studied medicine, which means he might, i dond know, know how to create that.
    No, not to someone who adersses us in a hostile manner, becides, that is just a placibo, i fake sugar water, in a vile to aid in experements, or if neccisary allergic reactions, as i am to bee's. now scram, ii dont like your company

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

OOC: Point is; you don't "joke" in an RP. I think it's more that you've misunderstood how RPing actually works. But I digress.
    IC:
    "Hostile manner? I consider shooting a needle at someone more hostile than asking someone who they are," Noroz replied calmly. "Also, I'm afraid I can't, as you so lowly put it, 'scram,'" he added, sarcastically. "I was sent here by Master Eraqus, and I have no intention of leaving before I have finished my mission. I'm also looking for someone I traveled here with, he goes by the name 'Krowley'." Noroz was still keeping his hand on his keyblade.

"Now, are you going to stop acting all high and mighty and pretend to be the leader, or are you going to tell me who you are and if you have seen someone named Krowley?"

6. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora's eyes went wide and she looked at the two arguing and fighting. "Stop it, both of you." she said looked at both Noroz and Leo with a look. She sighed shaking her head. Walking toward Noroz she lifted her hand in a fist. "My name is Anora from Vamacara," the keyblade appeared in her hand. "I am also a wielder of the keyblade sent by Master Eraqus. I chose the power of the Mystic." she said in a more gentle, understanding tone. She turned her head and moved aside, "and these are other wielders, Kross, Lars, and Leo." she said and pointed to each of them. Her Keyblade dissapeared as she turned to the new male with a sweet smile.

OOC: no arguing, please. Like Anora, I think its best if we all understand the rules and get along. If there are any problems it should be done in PMs. *Bow* thank you and sorry. Lets continue shall we ^.^

7. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"Pft, I'm Noroz," he replied, removing his hand from the Keyblade. "I'm a hunter, the fastest there is." He took off his sunglasses, revealing his heterochromian eyes, (OOC: Different colored eyes) which is something he rarely does. Pleasure, he replied, courteously. His eyes completely ignored Léo, and were focused solely on Anora.

8. Lite The Future

Lars sighed. "Like Anora said, I'm Lars. I chose the path of the Guardian. When you're with me, you know I've got your back." Lars said. "And now that the intros are over with, I suggest we get a move on. The sooner we end this mission the sooner I can rest my freakin' legs..." He moaned, rubbing his legs.

9. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"I don't really need anyone to watch my back. As I said, I'm the fastest there is." His eyes didn't acknowledge Lars, they were still locked onto Anora. "What is your mission?"

10. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"So far our mission is to head to this camp." She said and looked to Leo smiling softly at him hoping he didn't get his feelings hurt or anything. She looked back to Noroz, "and you?" she asked. "I'm guessing you are looking for your friend. How does he look?" She asked him "maybe we can help. We saw another wielder of the keyblade but he had on this mask. He was back up on the tree house but then this guy with a gun came out of no where and...we don't know what happened after that, we left as soon as we could and he didn't follow us." she said sadly being sympathetic to this man that he may have lost his friend to the poacher.

11. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz was confused. "Actually... I don't know." Noroz put his sunglasses back on and looked towards the sky. "I have no idea. All I can remember is that name... Krowley. I have no recollection of anything else." Noroz slowly stepped towards Anora. "Screw it. I'll figure it out. Anora was it?" Noroz asked. "A pleasure meeting you," he continued, as he took her hand and kissed it. "I hope to see you later," he quickly said, as he jumped away into a tree, swiftly.

12. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora's eyes widened, "u-uh y-yes it's a pleasure to meet you too." she stuttered slightly as he kissed her hand, she had a pink blush fill her cheeks. "W-wait we shouldn't get separated." she called out to him and she watched him jump away. She willed her blush to go away when she turned back to her group. "W-we should get going..." she said still blushing slightly. Noroz...

((OOC: Poor Anora she never got this much attention back at Vamacara haha xP))

13. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross saw the man introduce himself, seeing him jump off. He frowned and scratched the back of his head."AH well, we'll say hey to him later"He said, smiling softly, then turned to Anora."Sure! Let''s go."He said, feeling a small pang of jealousy, but quickly shrugged it off.

14. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora nodded and turned walking forward. She gained her composure back. She walked with the group and she looked at the jungle. "This place is totally different from Vamacara." she said. "Like we have our elemental terrains but this is just wild, and you could walk forever and it would still be green." she said in amazement.

15. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross nodded and walked a little behind Anora, smiling."Yeah, and it's definitely different from Pepper Island where I live, We have forests but nothing this large. I can't wait until we get this done. I'm kind of nervous though.."He scratched the the back of his head. He smiled to Anora and dusted off his Hakama."I think we can do it..but still, fighting isn't my most favorite thing in the world.."

16. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora looked at him, "Well my father says that people fight for what they believe is right and if we didn't then there wouldn't be a right or wrong but just a big mess." she said. "He would also say that if the good didn't fight for the light then the darkness would consume it leaving the world unbalanced." she said and with her hands made a scale, lifting one hand higher then the other. She let her hands down by her sides again. "How does your island look Kross?" she asked him interested on how other planets of the world looked. "What type of people live on Pepper Island?" she asked another question. the excitement could be heard in her tone and in her smile as she looked at him with those big blue eyes.

17. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross's light brown eyes grew with bright. He was glad to answer her question. He took his time, remembering what his home was like."Well, Pepper Island is split into two parts, the residential area where people live and the forest area where the animals live. Our home is called pepper Island because of the vast Pepper plants that we depend on for our economy. The people at my island are mostly either merchants, street performers, or shopkeepers but they are really open and very friendly."He explained, scratching his chin."It's nice where I live, decent weather all year around, and the island has the prettiest beaches."He said, smiling over at Anora."What about you? What is Vamacara like?"He asked.

18. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"It sounds very open and free." she says about the island he spoke of. She could imagine it.
    "Well Vamacara is the complete opposite of Pepper Island." she said. "We are a very high tech race but we also live by ancient traditions. We have temples all over our planet. There are 7 temples on my planet, each temple has its own element and its own God of that element." she explained. "As you may have guessed my world revolves around magic. When we are born we are taught to use magic and how to harness it. We rarely have humans and when we do they take the more easier jobs that us Mystics don't need to do." she explained. "But each area is different. Where I was born it was at the center of my world, where the Temple of Spirit resided in. Called Spira. Its a grand city, tall buildings, and life everywhere." Her blue eyes sparkled as she talked about her home. Though she was glad to leave she did miss it. All the lively people. "But in my home we are strict, women are not allowed to have their faces shown so we wear capes with hoods to cover out faces. So its odd for me now to have men look at me and be in the open like this." she said with a light blush. "Women were to stay out of men's sight until it was ready for them to be married. But that is only in Spira. In other places like Kasai they live by the water in their volcano island where the Temple of Fire resides, they wear almost close to nothing because of how hot it is." she smiled.

19. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross listened with widened eyes, it did sound opposite of his homeland. It seemed to be a very strict society with a hint of segregation. "Wow..I never knew, Pepper Island never has standards related to Gender, it's something I couldn't get used to."He said, smiling to her and walked along, putting his hands behind his back."Well..err.."He smiled, his cheeks a little red."You are a very pretty young woman, I wouldn't doubt that men would be looking to court you.."He said, smiling nervously.

20. @[cc] i see the world difrently, leaveing it at that...
    ic
    Lèo was still at the site, the others seemingly disappeared wall he was arbueing with himself the much softer side asked "Why did you do that! he was rude asking for our name like that, but stabbing the man was just wrong!" then the clinical and colder sise of him said "he appeared to be about 18 years of age, he needs to learn manners, negitive reinforcement trains even the oldest dog a few new tricks."he chuckled "and if he wants me to answer he better learn to respect everyone, not to ask "Who the hell are we!?" that language wouldent be accepted on Garage islands, just because you leave somewhere does not give you the right to disrespect anyone, especilly those who you had not met yet," shot back by the nice side "Dossen't mean you can stab the man! if i could i would stab you!" again from the icey side " The older man may have grown to his age, but not increased in mentaly." the icey side always had that sharp toung "and the guy was only seemingly civil to the others because i "pretended to be a leader" of that group, i would have rather gone and killed the masked men myself than with a team, anw what about Anora, we both know your feelings for her, although they are infint like because of the fact you did not know her existance a few days ago, now you have those kind of feelings, so why do you-" "well why were you not ferious about it yourself! I mean, were one in the same, so i would think-" " i do find her...attractive, her face is a perfect structor, no beauty so far as i had seen was equivelent to her and her hair..." "wait, i hear a sound out there shoould i or-" as of that moment the icey persona came back to control, quickly wrote a note on a leaf from his own blood, and he ran to get to the campsite first. he had made it before the others did seemingly he was not sure he then left the leaf note where the man they had met would see it when he hit this camp it read "enemy i wish not of us, when you find this note, goo to the near by clearing and i will talk to you about my...early actions and to discuss a mater about your partner, if i heard you and him correctly nis name was Krowly.-Lèo" then, he went around the camp, berring his keyblade in case of one of those masked men found him, and waiting for the others to find there way there