Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

While everything was going down between Goof Troop, Base sat on a bench some distance from the discussion. He'd been late leaving the portal and only just located his party after stopping for ice cream. Even though the business going down seemed serious, Base was just as serious about finishing his ice cream; he'd paid a fair amount of munny for it.

"Beuce, would you let me know if you guys need me?" he called over, nonchalant. It was also with a moutful of ice cream, so maybe his words weren't totally clear, but... eh. He'd had enough trouble tracking them down. This wasn't being lazy --- this was taking a well-deserved rest.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Having finished her healing massage, Ananta rubbed her hands together. They were tingly from the cure magic and she sort of liked that feeling. It reminded her of when she first started to use the magic. Of course, she's still not as good as others when it comes to casting other spells. She can't even cast them without yelling the name out. She can at least cast Cure due to her prolonged use and knowledge of it.

The cracking sounded pretty gross, so she shivered at the sound. "Interesting combination. Just don't overexert yourself, honestly. I'd hate for this to happen during a big battle where we weren't guaranteed a respite afterwards." she said, crossing her arms. Turning her head, she looked at Kross and wondered if he'd ever speak again.

3. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

No one...absolutely no one even considered his plans. He began to wonder why he even went with the group he had in the first place. They didn't even listen to him or talk it out. He sighed and shook his head in frustration. Okay, maybe it wasn't right for him to be in a bad mood but he had been on the sidelines for far too long and even the first time, the first few seconds he had said something useful. He was shot down for it. He could feel a pair of eyes on him and he turned up his honey amber gaze, meeting the sky blue eyes of Ananta. Even she..someone he could trust didn't trust him enough to side with him. He tore his gaze away and crossed his arms over his chest, glancing away. He didn't care, he would continue to find a way to save his master, these kids could go goof off if they wanted to.

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

"Whoa what happened here?" D'daear queried to the cool kids club as they approached the damsel in Distress.

"That monster it was... huge! And so hideous! He just stormed in and kept calling my name!" Minnie explained to Horace. Pluto suddenly darted past the gates, rushing to get inside the castle. The anthropomorphic horse looked in the kids direction, and pointed them out to Minnie.

Blue Eyes fell upon the dog up in the horizon, but soon was captivated by the large gates that stood before them. A thought raced through his mind while eyes ventured past the gates, and rested on the castle. As usual for D'daear, right hand tensed into a ball of emotion as heart fluctuated in rhythm. Breath became heavy for an instant, chin rising in order for the boy to better expand chest. There was a tense look in his expression, as if he had just seen a ghost that brought distress.

"O-Oh! I do wish I could give that tour I promised, but right now we have a big, BIG problem on our hands!"

After Horace explained the situation, the tall boy's focus averted to the floor. He simply gave a chalant nod, not even bothering with words. Body went on autopilot as it guided the tall boy towards the gates where he simply paused before them. Line of sight gazed through the bars, and onto the castle where Pluto had run off to; something clearly troubling him. However, for the time being he would have to cast hidden thoughts aside for their new objective.

D'daear stands by the gates, and waits for everyone.

5. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

"Hmm..why did I ever get these shoes? ..must've been on sale..my last pair were also black and white..are they even sneakers? the collar is long like a boot yet the front isn't ...though they do work for battles..but still I could've gotten them in a different co-"

". . . huge! And so Hideous! He just stormed in and kept calling my name!"

Minnie's cry snapped rain out of her thoughts and reminded her there was still work to be done. Horace was also there trying to comfort her and so was Pluto..until once again he left off running through the the castle doors. Who knows what sort of thing the dog was onto but it had to be the monster Minne was mentioning.

"Oh no... Mickey will never forgive me if I let anything happen to poor Pluto..." Minnie said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry your majesty I'm sure Pluto knows what he's up against to avoid trouble" she gave a smile hoping it would help calm her down a bit. Being the Kings dog, Pluto must know how to handle himself for times like these. Rain didn't pay attention to the rest of the conversation since she couldn't help but to think what they could be up against.

6. Krowley Moderator

Musketeers Group

Jose and Panchito were the first to enter the Mad Doctor's abandoned lab. They made a loud, screeching sound as the birds moved the rusted old door from it's hinges. The sight that lay before them was an abandoned room for experimentation, covered in cobwebs and dust. Panchito looked around with his happy go lucky attitude and crossed his arms. "Eh, not so bad. A bit of dusting maybe?"
    As he finished the sentence, the rusted door they struggled to open flew off it's hinged and made a hard CLANG as it hit the ground. "WAAAAAAKKK!" Donald yelled, hiding behind Panchito.
    "Well, that and some oil maybe," Jose added.

The two birds marched forward to investigate, with Donald cautiously waddling behind them.
    Jose had found an interest in the long tables that had straps on the arm and forehead parts of the table. "Wow. El Doctor must have been muy loco indeed. And very small it seems..." He followed the table until it led to a a wired helmet, with two light bulbs at it's end. Donald curiously felt calm around it, and touched it's metal tip, before it statically shocked him. He cringed and eyed the helmet in disdain, before moving on.

Jose went back to Panchito to see what else could be found. "What'd you find amigo?"
    "Just some light reading," he replied. "AH HEH HEM!" he announced, clearing his throat.

"My greatest of creations that I hold here in my hand,
    is but the sheer design of genius, made by my command!
    A wire cross and mind machine that's made for perfect fusing,
    To separate the minds and thoughts of users of my choosing!
    Since i have yet to tackle science of the soul or heart,
    I used my time to craft something to switch the wits apart.
    But to be careful, I installed a method that unlocks,
    The minds to switch back whence they came by mere electric shocks."

"Meh," Panchito shrugged. "No Carlos Santana, but I do like his rhymey rhymes."
    "WAAAKK!" Donald cried, running from a small, savage creature. "What are you doing! Get away from me!"
    Jose shone his flashlight to Donald who was terrified of the small savage mouse chasing him. When centered in the room, it looked around viciously.
    [​IMG]

"BIRD FOR DINNER! BIRD FOR DINNER!" it yelled, licking it's lips.
    Donald looked closely in horror. "Mickey?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorcery group

The Keyblader scoffed at Karina's flirtations. "Sweet cheeks, there are women who would line up for miles to try and be with yours truly." he said in his smug, nasalized voice. "But unfortunately for you, and all the other beautiful women of the world, the only heart that I care for claiming that of my own is that of Minnie Mouse!"

"Yah mean Princess Minnie?" Goofy asked
    "What do you want with the princess?" Max asked in attack position.
    "Hey, that's my line, twerp!" Pete threatened.

"Oh not only is her heart filled with the most precious light for that of a princess, but uh, you see her and I go way back, see? We have a very heartfelt history that stands the very passage of time and I've returned her to reclaim that! Cause you see, the one thing that keeps putting us apart has been, hehe... removed from the equation.
    "And why now of all times?" Pete asked. "Hey, wait a minute... Your behind that big monster guy stomping about every which way, aint'cha?!"

The hooded man chuckled. "Well well, the big brute's not as dumb as he looks. Of course, it was with some of your DNA that made that monster possible.
    "A-ha! I thought he looked suspiciously handsome!" Pete argued.
    "Believe me, the less you know about that the better. Now you're gonna let me get on with my day and reunite with my one true love!"

"What makes you think we're letting you go anywhere?!" Max asked.
    "Because Brat... I am Minnie's one true love, who she will instantly be mine once I use this blade on her heart. So tell the princess to clear her schedule, because her number one guy is finally here!"
    The keyblader lifted his hood back, to a most surprising sight. Not a human, but a rat-like man with whiskers, and two large ears popping out of it's folded state snickered. "The great and magnificent: MORTIMER MOUSE!"

"And sorry ladies... he's taken." He winked smugly at Karina.

[​IMG]

==================================================================================

Timeless group

Hikaru and friends went through the giant castle gate where they found the giant monster Princess Minnie spoke of. He was close to the size of a small house, with giant gloved hands, and tattered blue clothes. Like a Frankenstein of sorts, he lurched as he walked up closely to Pluto the dog.

[​IMG]

Hikaru's eyes widened as he ran across the long throne room hall shouting "Hey!" He cast a quick fire spell at the monster who let out a high pitched squeal before falling backwards.
    Hikaru leapt in front of Pluto, who was growling at the unfamiliar stranger.
    "Owch! Wait, you've got the wrong idea! Oh gosh... I-Is Minnie alright? She ran out before I could explain!" The monster spoke in a high pitched voice that seemed almost sincere.
    "You aren't getting anywhere near her until you explain yourself. First off; who are you and what do you want with her.
    "Heha! That's an easy one. I'm Mickey. Mickey Mouse. And I'm just tryna-"
    "WAIT A MINUTE. YOU! You can't be Mickey!"
    "Oh, that much is true. Normally I'm just a little guy. But you see... some hooded fella in a black coat captured me and switched my mind with some monster! I know it sounds crazy but you gotta believe me! I'm really Mickey Mouse!"
    Hikaru lowered his keyblade but was still unconvinced. the very idea was crazy and he was still trying to sell it. "Not really a lot of proof you can provide I suppose..."
    The monster, looked around worried, but jumped back on his feet before pointing at the dog. "Pluto! Will know it's me! I just know it. C'mere boy!"
    Hikaru turned around to find Pluto still snarling.
    "C'mon boy! Please show 'em that I'm still me!"
    With his snarl still strong, it suddenly faded after he got a whiff of the monster's scent. He continued to smell the air for a few seconds before licking his hand.
    The monster smiled before petting Pluto. "I knew you'd know it was me boy! I can always count on my best pal..."

Hikaru could only stand dumbfounded.
    "What."

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

The next person to enter the lab behind the three birds was Kel. The rusted door had already fallen which wasn't a good sign for the condition of the lab. Venturing further in, Kel found some of the things that was in there very stereotypical of a mad doctor. "Well this place doesn't look like its been used in some time so I guess that's a good sign." Kel had said this as he looked at just how much dust was on one of the tables. With any luck there wouldn't be any crazed experiment trying to attack them.

"WAAAKK!"
    "BIRD FOR DINNER! BIRD FOR DINNER!"

Oh lady luck, why must you forsake us so. Hearing Donald's cries of terror, Kel looked towards him and was just as surprised as he was. "What the heck? What happened to Mickey?" Comparing this Mickey to the one that they'd fought alongside in Country of Musketeer would lead to some very clear differences. This Mickey had gone full feral on them.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

When the hooded person revealed himself, Karina turned away. She held up one finger to indicate to give her a second. The other hand went to her mouth as she ran back slightly. Rounding a corner Karina threw up a couple times, just out of the sight of everyone. Once she finished doing that she wiped her face and came back seeming a little more collected, but furious at the same time.

Karina marched straight up to Mortimer, grabbing the collar of his coat in her hand, holding it up without actually lifting the mouse off the ground. "You have got to be f*cking kidding me. A damn mouse? You are all freaks you know that. On that note however I don't care who you are, that keyblade is getting no where near the princess's heart. Do you hear me? Try and I will make sure that even those imaginary girls that you think would be all over you, wouldn't want to go anywhere near your disfigured face." Karina threatened, plenty of fire in her eyes to say this wasn't a joke or idol threat but she full well meant it. A keyblade appeared in Karina's hand. "So what do you say. Are you going to run away with your tail tucked between your legs like a good little mouse or will I have to squash you before you hurt this town or the princess. I like the sound of the second option though. A painful lesson is the best kind, wouldn't you say." Karina said with a wicked grin. Perhaps she liked to fight a little too much.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen was in full support of Karina. "Damn Karina, I didn't know you were into that. First you're trying to bone a mouse, then you're trying to beat him up. Kinky stuff, kinky stuff" he said with a slight laugh before summoning his keyblade. "Though, Noneya, I'm going to have to kick your ass anyway, rules and all" Glen stated with a particular gleam in his eye. I guess Karina wasn't the only one that liked to fight.

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor walked through the door to the mad house that the group was looking into when he heard a scream from Donald. After a second one of the birds shined his light in the direction of the noise and there was Donald with a very mean looking Mickey Mouse. Raisor wasn't sure what was up with him, but that mouse was not acting the same as the one they had just met. This one seemed a little more mean, and seemed almost maniacal. Crazy eyes, drool out of the mouth, running around on all fours; yeah, Raisor was going to make sure this Mickey didn't bite him, if there was anything contagious going on in that house.

"Well, we found Mickey. Who wants to be the brave soul that tries to talk to him?" Raisor looked at the group, ready to vote "not I".

11. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Kick his butt. Kick his butt. Kick his butt." Base chanted and beat his fists down on the bench a distance away, along with a few stomps to add to the rallying beat. "Cuz, buddy you're Buddy you're a boy make a big noise, Playin' in the street an awfully big for a mouse, I'd say, You got mud on yo' face, You big disgrace. Karina Kickin' your can all over the place, Singin'-" Oh. Shoot. He was done with the ice cream. It was probably time to join them.

Base dashed up to the company and readied his Keyblade in a flash of light. So many mysterious individuals in coats, and so diverse in species. Not to mention this one seemed more than a little desperate for Minnie's attention.

"So, wait, hold up. Where's your fedora? You know, with the whole 'I'm better for Minnie than the guy she's with' shtick you have going on. Because, from what I've learned, Minnie's not exactly on the market, Morty."

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  12. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel merely shook his head: Primarily at Raisor's comment, though also at Kross. It seemed the boy still did not realize that his comment from way back when had been meant as a harmless joke. He would have to try reasoning with him later. For now they had bigger problems. "I'll do it." He volunteered as he stepped forward. "I kind of have experience with this sort of thing." He brought up his hand, which had remained a furry and clawed enigma ever since the battle of a thousand heartless.

"First off," he began to list. "...because of the fact that, if you haven't noticed by now, (and many of you don't seem to have) I'm kind of a genetic freak myself." He still wasn't going to uncover his face, but the hand should have been proof enough. "Secondly..." he continued as his cell appeared in his hands. "I myself live with a mad doctor... he hasn't stopped texting me for a while now." He paused to stare at the ... unique. .. messages he was getting from his comerade. "... It's sorta creeping me out..." he observed as he flipped his phone shut. "Anyway, I can't vouch for Mickey's comprehensive abilities at the moment, but I can at least try to communicate with him. If that doesn't work, I can probably put together the situation by comparing an in depth analysis of the labs setup with the implications of that little note. Experience, ya'know?" He turned to Panchito to finish.

"Third; though I'm not much for keeping time, I'm pretty good with rhymes." He gave a self satisfied nod before turning to Mickey to begin his communication attempt. After giving it a brief thought, he decided he should try a few different things in a row to see what worked.

To start, he cleared his throat and lowered it into a primal growl. However, rather than grunting incoherently, he formed words in the scratchy voice.
    "Muas; whaun fyeh e malis?" After giving that a moment to sink in, he tried changing his voice into what sounded like a chorus of jungle animals, all hissing, screeching, chittering, and chirping at once. At the same time, a reddish-pink energy pulsed from deep within his body in a way that was supposed to be a signal. Though to his teamates it likely seemed threatening; especially when it amplified the sound of his heart beat to fill the room. Lastly, his one visible eye glowed an eerie shade of green and his voice came out like a deep, likely demonic sounding group of warped and echoing voices that formed only a single word. "Shauni?" He awaited the results.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  13. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

D'daear was just as dumbfounded as Hikaru was. So Mickey was now in a large monster's body. Well, it can't be helped can it?

"What." the tall boy uttered along with Hikaru.

It was a nice change of pace, to just feel lost with stupidity. Pluto had proven them that this giant person was in fact the King that ruled over this Town and Castle. Who'da thunk something like this would happen. The great King Mickey Mouse. The key phrases rang in the boy's mind which allowed for him to come back to reality.

"Hold up, Black Hooded figure? Wha?" D'daear questioned.

He had seen a white Hooded figure, but now there was a BLACK hooded figure? Geez, what's next? Red Hooded Figures? Blue Hooded Figures? Hand placed itself over his forehead, feeling a bit confused by all of this. Blue irises looked up to the...new King Mickey, and narrowed eyes at him. Taking index and thumb and having their tips touching, he spoke.

"One does not simply switch bodies." he said, looking straight into the large mouses eyes. In all seriousness, though. "What'd the hooded figure do? Cast a magic spell on you or something?"

Questions, questions, questions.

14. Krowley Moderator

Musketeer Group

"That's not Mickey!" Donald cried out.
    Before he could continue imagining how to eat Donald, the ravaging Mickey sniffed around the room for the book he had dropped.
    Once he spotted it, he cried out. "BOOOOoooOOK!! MiNNIE!! MINIIIEEE-AAYY-AAYYY-EEE!!"
    "Huh? La princessa?" Jose questioned.
    Before they could interrogate the mouse, Mickey grabbed the book with his mouth and jumped out the window, running away on all fours.
    Panchito attempted to help up Donald, and looked at the cartoon cut-out of Mickey's body made in the glass window. "Wow, all that time away from home really did a number on Mr. Mouse."|
    "Hmm..." Jose thought allowed. "Maybe that is not Senor Mouse.."
    "Que!" Panchito dropped Donald again at the very mention of such a ludicrous idea. Donald cried out as he was dropped back down with a large 'thud.' "WAAAK!"
    "Well... El Mad Doctor made this here machina por two peoples. One is small enough for Mickey, and the other; big enough for a very, very monstrous man."
    Jose went back to the book. "And all the rhymey-rhymes in the book speak of switching the brains!"
    Panchito scoffed. "That is loco Jose! Even for you!"
    "Oh really? You recall how Senor Donald is always trying to outshine Mr. Mouse, yes?... Well look at him now!"
    Donald was shaking and still feeling jittery after the traumatic experience.
    "My god... He has become Donald Pollo..."
    "So you believe me? And now he says he is after the princess! As rehabilitated bandits, we shall save her, yes?"
    Panchito grinned and took out his pistols.
    "To the Princess!"
    "To the princess!" Jose yelled pointing out his umbrella.
    "To the safehouse!" Donald yelled.
    Panchito and Jose stopped him from escaping and linked arms with him to drag him to Disney Castle.
    "Hey! Lemme go! Lemme go!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorcery Group

"Well Ha-cha-cha, I like 'em fiesty!" Mortimer chuckled. "And as much as I'd love to entertain you little miss spitfire, I have a date tonight."
    "So, wait, hold up. Where's your fedora? You know, with the whole 'I'm better for Minnie than the guy she's with' shtick you have going on. Because, from what I've learned, Minnie's not exactly on the market, Morty." Base stated.
    "That little runt? I took care of him real good, just you wait and see..."
    Goofy looked concerned. "Mickey's?..." He began to blubber at the very thought.
    "Not that kinda care, yah ignoramus! I just made him look ugly beyond all belief!"
    "Hey!" Pete shouted. While it was still a monster, a fraction of his DNA was still used to create the beast. And his naturally blessed genes weren't about to be insulted.
    "I switched little Mick's brain with that of the walking talking monster you've heard about. No way Minnie'll go after him. And who will be there to save the day when she's feeling attacked? Why it's that handsome devil Mortimer Mouse!" The smug mouse announced.
    "Just one hitch in your plan dorkimer! If you switched brains, then the Mickey's body is bound to show up. Minnie's gonna put two and two together," Max insisted.
    "That dumbell's working for me! At least he was until I lost track of him... No thanks to those useless things!" Mortimer nudged his head towards the heartless.
    "Speaking of Mick's body... It was ordered to find Minnie once he retrieved that special book I ordered." He turned to face Karina. "But uhh, before I head off on the road, here's a quick something before I become spoken for!" With Karina still holding his collar, he jerked his head for a huge smack of a kiss on Karina's lips.
    "So long zeroes!" A dark corridor opened beneath him, allowing him to slip from under his black coat and into the dark portal. Vanishing along with the rest of the heartless.

"He's heading for the castle! We have to save the princess!" Max initiated.
    "Hey! That's my line!" Pete yelled. "AAHHH! And my job on the line!"
    Goofy followed as well shouting; "Maxie, wait for me!"

@Aelin FireHeart This is what you wanted...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeless Group

"No..." Mickey answered D'daear. "You see, he strapped me to a table, and then this big fella; Jullius he called him, was strapped to the other." He rubbed his temple with both hands to try and recall the events of that surprise encounter. "He said... He needed me outta the way."
    Hikaru suddenly became more intrigued. "Out of the way for what?"
    "I'm not sure... But once he activated that machine, I was knocked out. When I woke up, I looked like this!" Mickey stretched out his long tattered clothes in horror.
    Pluto whimpered at his friend's side. "Aww, don't worry boy, we'll find whoever did this and stop him dead in his tracks!"

"Good Plan, but a lot of guys have been walking about in black coats lately. That doesn't tell us much."
    "Wait..." Mickey recalled. "He said he needed. That's right! I-I came running over here because he kept saying he'd take Minnie's heart! I can't let that happen!"
    The giant monster where Mickey's brain resided in stomped passed the group and ran to the doors to try and protect Minnie.
    "Wait! That doesn't answer everything!" Hikaru called out. Whoever did this to Mickey knew he would be in his way were he to do something. If he was after her heart, she could be one of the seven princesses. And if that were true, he'd be in allegiance with Aux. And if wanted her heart in the romantic sense, then Mickey and Minnie's timeless romance would be in his way. But the second option was quite a long shot. After all, who would want to break up those two?

Stepping outside, he found Minnie being comforted by Horace. "Ahh, it's back!" she cried.
    "Never fear princess!" A voice called out. Everyone searched around until a dark corridor opened with Mortimer stepping out to stop the beast,

"Mortimer?" Minnie questioned.
    "Yes my Princess! It is I, your faithful love Mortimer here to help save you..."
    "But I-I don't..." Minnie began.
    "You!" The monster began. "It was you wasn't it! You're the one who did this to you!"
    "Whoa now beast! I don't wanna have to slay you in front of the princess," Mortimer smirked.
    "I'm not a monster! I'm Mickey!"
    Minnie frowned and pouted at such an insult. "You're not my Mickey!"
    "You heard the lady? What would little Mickey say if he heard you besmirching his name like that!"
    Mortimer played the concerned citizen to gain Minnie's trust, but was still withholding devious intentions.

"MINNIIII-AAY-AAYY!" a wild and rasped voice called out.
    A scruff-furred Mickey jumped onto the scene, after throwing a book at his head.
    "OWw!" The monster cried out.
    Mortimer gritted his teeth. "You idiot! You're ruining everying!"
    Minnie turned to the savage drooling Mickey and was afraid.
    "M-Mickey?..."
    Mortimor looked over to the dropped book that Mickey threw.
    "A-hah!" Mortimer shouted, picking up the book. "The little runt actually did it..."

Minnie turned to Mortimer and folded her arms. "Just what is going on here!"

At this point, everyone please report to Disney Castle.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

After watching everything that had gone on, Max had then suggested they go to the castle after Mortimer, and Glen was in complete agreeance. He would have started running there and then as fast as he could, but he couldn't. After what Mortimer had done to Karina, Glen was in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. He was doubled over and laughing like a hyena. He held up a hand as Max called out. "Just....give me....a minute....oh my god this is just too funny" he said in between laughs. You could clearly hear he was out of breath and finding it hard to control himself.

After just a minute, he pulled it together and stood up. Wiping away a tear from his eye, he stopped and then looked at Karina. Big mistake. He was set off again, laughing again, but after a shorter amount of time now he managed to restrain himself "Okay, I think I'm done. But seriously Karina, that was ****ing hilarious. You should have seen your reaction, I wish I had a camera or something. In any case, I'm going to go catch a bad guy now" he said, before racing off in the direction Mortimer had gone, hopefully before Karina could exact her vengeance for Glen hardcore laughing at her.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina stoop mortified for a moment afterwards before her face turned red, steam coming out of her ears, quite literally steam was floating into the air. That was when she heard Glens laughter. Oh that kid was asking to die. As he fell on the ground laughing Karina walked over to him and knelt down. "Oh you think that was funny do you?" An incredibly dark look crossed Karina's face. "Lets see if you are still laughing after this." She began to punch him and beat him into oblivion.

When he stepped up and went to walk away Karina grabbed his collar and threw him back against the wall. "Is this funny? Do you think this is funny too?! I swear you are a damn idiot! Do you want these damn mouse germs too?" Karina yelled in his face forcefully holding him against the wall. She then punched him in the gut again. "I hate you" she growled. Karina did not let him go. Perhaps someone needed to hold her back.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

Although Kaida had been relatively useless and hadn't done much of anything during this entire span of everything. She took a step forward and held Karina back and said, "Hey, okay, I accidentally encouraged you to kill him once, I am not gonna do it again. I think we've got other priorities and we should work on that now before tearing our own teammates apart." and since Kaida wasn't exactly strong she knew Karina could throw her away easily but it was the gesture and she said, "I'm sorry he ended up kissing you, but maybe the flirting tactic was not the best choice of attack?" she asked towards the group. "We should probably go and save Minnie."

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce looked at Karina beating up Glen disapprovingly. He let out an annoyed sigh and shook his head before walking over to her. "Karina, what the hell do you think you're doing?" He began. "You're doing it all wrong! You gotta swing with the punch! I'm missing an arm and i could beat him up better than that!" He said, mimicking the proper form of a punch. It was then that Kaida walked up and tried to talk them out of killing each other. "You can beat up Glen later. She's right. Actually he gave me booze. Try to leave him like...at least two teeth. maybe one and a half."

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

When Steel had attempted to communicate with Mickey (?), Kel had no idea what she was and he was certain that no one else understood what he was saying as well. There was a brief moment of silence before Mickey (?) saw some book. He then screamed, grabbed the book, and jumped out the window and ran to what was decided towards the princess. If they left this unchecked, then it would be a good thing. Two of the three Caballeros had the same idea and they forced Donald to follow behind them. "Come on, they won't be able to help him by themselves." Having said that he followed behind the three Caballeros to where Mickey had gone.

20. Light-Rune Maven Seer

While everything else was going down, Steel just stood there and stared as if he still expected some form of answer from "Mickey." Donald panicked, the monster had run off with the book, Jose solved the mystery ("Brain switching was my second guess..." He had muttered.), and Kel had barely strung a sentence together before following the Caballeros out the door; leaving Steel somewhat ignored. The usual chaos... for Tuesdays that is. But this wasn't a Tuesday, this was a Monday; and that left Steel feeling extremely suspicious. He continued to stare at the same spot on the floor for what was probably half a minute before he was forced to resume participation via his ringing cellphone. He pulled it out and flipped it open to view his newly received text message.
    He stared blankly for another half minute before he gave a small sigh.

"...Yeah, alright." He accepted flatly before he put the object away. He walked over to the door in a resigned manner. Shrugging, he consoled himself with the knowledge that, though all his attempts were failing, he was at least trying to contribute. He looked outside to see half the group running off in the presumed direction of Minnie before moving his gaze to his remaining teamates. He wasn't really sure what was more surprising: that Kel and the birds were still in sight or that the others had yet to run off after them. Remembering what had happened to Raisor and not knowing if he could deal with long range travel at the moment, he tried to offer his assistance.

"Anyone wanna lift?"

Steel presumably reached the castle... eventually... at some point... sort of... later... ish...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015