Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

At the rate they were going some of the walls could possibly be destroyed by the end of this fight. With Pete still reeling form the attacks that Raisor had done to him, it was again Kel's time to strike. He pointed the far end of his keyblade towards Pete and cast gravity to further unbalance him and lift him off the ground. With his MP, he could be able to cast about four more spells this post so spell number two he'd chosen was stop, freezing the overgrown fool in the air. Next, with the aid of aero, he launched himself towards the frozen Pete while tossing his keyblade towards him. The keyblade was the first to strike him and was followed by a punch to the gut from Kel. Despite all this, being frozen in time had prevented him from feeling the damage from his attacks, for now at least. On its trip back to him, Kel caught his keyblade and casted square directly under him. The Preparation had been complete and with a quick snap of his fingers, time resumed for Pete. The pain from Kel's blows, gravity wearing off and his falling onto the mines below had all happened at the same time. To make it worse on him, the mines exploded dealing even more pain to the large about that Pete was experiencing all at one time.

Pete: 225/300

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta looked over to see Pete was the last one of the group. Not wanting to be left behind, Ananta rushed over and watched her teammates attack Pete. Readying herself, Ananta rushed forward and began to beat him with her keyblade. Over and over, she hit him until she felt like she only had two good attacks left before she needed a moment to rest. Holding her hand out, she yelled "Blizzard!" and watched Pete freeze. Swinging her keyblade back like a baseball bat, she swung it at Pete and watched him shoot off like a baseball towards the next teammate to attack. She felt proud, knowing that she could do something as cool as that. Standing back, she breathed deeply and smirked at her achievement.

Pete: 200/300

3. Krowley Moderator

"True enough," Hikaru commented to D'daear. "Key difference is how Mickey was never seen in this one." He looked to the mouse who seemed content with closure at the sight of the short film. "Mostall the memories we've seen so far have been Mickey's, but I haven't seen this guy anywhere around town." He blatantly recalled the named that appeared at the beginning of the short. "Oswald the Lucky Rabbit... Wonder where he is now..." Hikaru thought back to what the Phantom Blot said about legacies and being remembered. No one had seen or mentioned this rabbit, meaning he must've fled or to his greater fear; been forgotten. He looked down at mickey and smiled with a realization. Mickey had remembered. Mickey was the one who wanted to see this rabbit he seemed to idealize so and that notion was enough to reassure Hikaru that there was still hope for this world and it's denizens.

"Hah! Thought you could me forever, eh?" Pete's voice blasted into ear shot as he marched along angrily and grabbed Mickey by the suspenders. "You're late for deckhand duty! You just added another 10 chores to yer list!" Mickey's expression turned to shock as it receded to a sad regret. "Don't you give me them sad eyes! Now git with you! I'll be back to deal with you later." He tossed Mickey smoothly into the air, allowing the mouse to land on his feet and scatter back to the docks.

"That boat boy o' mine will be the death of me someday. If he didn't do such a good job, I'da fired him by now." He looked back to the group once Mickey was back out of sight. "Well a deal's a deal. Here's a little something for yer troubles."

All players received the Monochrome Keyblade!

~MISSION COMPLETE!~

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have an employee to whip into shape." Pete informed as he marched off to the docks.
    Hikaru scratched the back of his head to think. "Well, didn't get everything we needed, but I guess we can head back now. If we hurry, we can get back before the portal expires."

------------------------------------------------------------

"Well ever since that there portal thing opened up and brought me back to good ol' home sweet home!" He introduced himself to the rest of the new faces and looked back to Kaida. "You really saw my Maxy Was he bein' a good boy!"
    Before she could answer, Max himself zoomed by on a skateboard being followed by a loud barking voice. "Get back here you good fer nothin' punk!!" It was Captain Pete, trailing and thumping as far as his stubby legs would allow.
    At the site of his soon, Goofy's face lit up and called out to him. "MAXI!E!"
    Looking back to the voice that called him, Max first saw the keyblading party, followed by the face of the last person he wanted to see. His heart stopped as he let loosed a blood curdling scream.

[​IMG]

Still oon his board, he couldn't see where he was going and crashed into the nearest town shop. Trudging behind the disaster, Pete was panting heavily. "Now I (pant) got you! (pant)" He slowly slummed his way to the wreckage and piced up the goof boy by his head. "I'll just add destruction of property to yer list of bad behavior and see what the KING has to say!"

"Pete?" Goofy looked at the Captain and recognized some one he hadn't seen in a while.
    "Who wants to know?" The Captain looked to the group of people with Goofy. "Oh noi... not the other Goof!"

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Pete was busy gaining air time when Raisor followed up on Ananta's baseball swing with a slam of his own - with his fist that was. Raisor couldn't help but take the chance to clench his hand and throw a punch downward at Pete's face so hard that as the large enemy jumped off the ground from the force of both the last hit and Raisor's, a few of his teeth were knocked out. That was probably one thing Raisor didn't not expect. One thing was for sure, this guy was getting a beating. As he moaned on the ground trying to get up, Raisor used his keyblade the slam Pete on the chin, probably rattling his brain with the hit, and sending on his back. Not finished yet, Raisor ran to the nearest wall, jumped to the wall, and quickly jumped off the wall to gain more air, being about seven feet in the air. He placed a well-aimed target on Pete and flew downwards, letting gravity take hold. Keyblade pointing down like a arrow falling straight down from the sky, Raisor slammed into the enemy yet again, causing Pete to gasp for air. Raisor place the keyblade on his shoulders and walked away, leaving room for the next attack.

Pete: 177/300

5. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

"It's a simple question child. All of you, in fact. Answer and the reel is yours. What do you fear?"

" that's a general question to be asked by a mysterious figure..." She muttered.
    "...but uh fear you say? Hmm..." She pondered at the question and while the others had responded already Rain had yet to give an answer. It's one of those things where one doesn't give much thought of till it's asked and although having a quite handful of fears, she finds it hard to pick one that's worthy enough for an answer.
    "Don't suppose you take an "IOU an answer" card because I can't-" she paused at the sight of the man in white already tossing the film reel toD'daear.
    "Or maybe not" she quickly said followed by a loud cough in hopes no one would have heard that last remark of hers. But all thoughts were put aside as she watched little Mickey being handed that film reel and setting it up for all to watch.

She stood there surprised when noticing there was rabbits staring the film instead of the usual Mickey. Having him with the group to watch the film this time almost made it seem as if the previous films were live instead of being in the past. Nevertheless this new character, being the driver, was not exactly nice as one would assume as a scene showed him throwing one of his passengers off or stuffing all the smaller rabbits in that tiny trolley. Though he was smart on overcoming the obstacles that came in his way. As the film ended, it left everyone to wonder who and where could that rabbit, Oswald be.

"Hah! Thought you could fool me forever, eh?" Blasted Pete.

Rain jumped at his uncalled for appearance and quickly moved out the way as Pete marched in angrily towards Mickey. Nothing but scolding and chores awaited that poor mouse. At least the cat kept his word on giving them a reward.
    "With a boss like that, I can't blame Mickey one bit for ditching work." she said.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen looked at Goofy after all the commotion had passed. "Well, I guess that answers your question of if he was being good or not" he stated. He then heard his stomach grumble; man he was hungry. "And eliminates the possibility of ice cream.." he said, with a hint of sadness in his voice. However, he wasn't going to just assume that the son of someone so friendly was causing trouble, especially when Pete himself looked a little suspicious. "So what did he destroy? And what's this list of bad behavior?" he questioned.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Fore!" That and a *whack* and Pete was sent into another wall via Kel's keyblade. The large man went sailing into the wall and bounce off of it. He'd ended up bouncing back towards Kel who once again smacked him with his keyblade towards the same wall. When Pete came bouncing towards him again, Kel did the same thing again, and again, and again until he'd gotten tired of doing and and stepped out of the way and watched Pete fly into the other wall before landing on the ground.

Pete: 151/300

8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

After Kel's assault, Steel promptly spawned once more from the infinite darkness of no where in particular (because, where else could he possibly keep vanishing to?), and landed on Pete's face. With a balance and reaction speed that would make you think he had planned it, he leapt off and blasted a fireball down at his dazed opponent.

Performing a back flip in midair, Steel landed gracefully at a point between his opponent and his allies. He watched with an amused smirk as Pete struggled to his feet with an angry glare. His opponent prepared an attack, but Steel left no opportunity for him to finish. Zooming back in, he swatted Pete's balled fist with his keyblade before performing a series of deft raps to his opponents skull. The portly cat stumbled at each blow, dazed and unable to recover properly from the constant source of head trauma. Only after just managing to lash out at Steel's torso did the speeding fencer relent; he leaped back, hoping to avoid being caught by any form of retaliation while recovering from the brutal punch to his gut.

Pete: 126/300

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Creativity's running low so fore this post we'll be attacking Pete with something very simplistic. Kel used strike raid on Pete. Thank you for your time and see you on the next post.

Pete: 100/300

10. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Looks like Pete was getting pretty beat up. The fact that Kel kept throwing his keyblade, interrupting Pete's attempts to speak, was just making him angrier. When Ananta approached Pete, he belly bumped Ananta into Kel. She felt her world spinning and eventually she was able to stand up. Turning to Kel, she gave him a hand getting up. "Sorry for that. He's not happy you hit him." she said. Back to Pete, Ananta decided that running and slashing her keyblade would be a good idea. So she did just that and ran away to keep away from any of Pete's next moves.

75/300

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor watched as Ananta was bumped by Pete and turned into a spinning top, falling into Kel and knocking them both down. He tried not to snicker, but considering where they were, a few comical moments were bound to be present. In fact, most of their fight with the Beagle Boys and Pete were comical. He wasn't sure how he felt about that though. As Ananta finished her attack on Pete, Raisor followed up with his own attack. He sped in front of Pete and threw his keyblade into the ground. As Pete tried to throw a punch, one of the few times he managed to do anything to Raisor, Raisor thrust his keyblade upward from the ground and tore apart a bit of the floor between the two of them. The shards of the floor flew into Pete's face, causing him to close his eyes, giving Raisor a moment to attack. He slid his arm in Pete's punch, shoving it away with his own and leaving Pete open for an attack. Raisor lowered himself down in a squatting position, and hung his keyblade over his arms, jumping upward with the keyblade slashing up. The slash took Pete down a notch, causing him to drop to his knees. He was bound to be finished soon, and Raisor wanted to make it painful, if not for the annoyances he'd had in this world, and for Pete being the creep he was. With pete on his knees, Raisor swung his leg back and thrust it forward, knocking Pete in the face, smashing it in a bit, causing a few more teeth to fall out. There was an imprint of Raisor's foot on Pete's face as well, which seemed like a good mark for Raisor to leave on this annoyance.

Pete: 52/100

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

Alright, feeling a bit more creative with this post, so let's get on with it then. After simple tossing his keyblade at Pete's head, Kel had prepared to attack the man/animal once more, but something had prevented him from doing so. It had seemed that Ananta had approached Pete and was belly bumped towards him and knocking him to the ground. "Ow, that hurt." He looked up and saw that Ananta had offer to help him up. Kel took hold of her hand and got back up on his feet. "If he didn't want us to hit him, then he shouldn't have done just about everything that he's done and don't worry about it." The blue haired wielder could honestly care less that Pete was upset that he'd hit him and you know what? Kel was going to spite him. Screw long and drawn out attacks, Kel used strike raid once more on Pete. Making sure that this attack was filled with spite and aimed for his head.

Pete: 26/100

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

With Pete taking hit after hit, and Raisor was ready to give his last little bit in this fight. Luckily for him, he had plenty of energy to spare, and he needed to take it out on something; that something was standing right in front of him. Kel used his strike raid attack on Pete, hitting the portly cat in the face and knocking his head upward. Raisor jump up and hovered over Pete for just a second. Body facing downward, he brought his leg back, curling his whole body. He swung his leg with all his strength, and knocked Pete against his back. Pete lurched forward, flying with a speed that probably shouldn't have been possible, causing dust to fly away, creating a path that he flew in. Raisor sped up with Pete and continued his kicks. His next kick sent Pete flying in another direction. Raisor sped around, knocking his enemy over and over, giving no room for rest. After a few dozen kicks, Raisor knocked Pete one more time, knocking him clear form one side of the room to the other. He kicked himself off a wall and got in front of Pete. Raisor raised his keyblade over his arms in his usual stance and watched as Pete flew over. As he came closer, Raisor swung down his keyblade, slashing the flying cat as he passed by, causing a gust of wind, and cutting the ground in front of him.

Raisor's brother and sister warned him to never fight this way because it was going to hurt his body later, but he was tired of this fight and wanted to vent steam. That seemed to be what this whole world was for at this point, but he would take it. He had done it once before because it was necessary, but afterwards he was in bed for a week. Hopefully he had grown stronger since then, because otherwise he wasn't going to be much help after this fight.

Pete stood behind Raisor, but not moving. He was bound to be finished by this point, but Raisor had done enough, someone else could do the finishing blow. Right now the only thing Raisor could do was stand still, because he knew the moment he moved his whole body was going to be in pain.

Pete: 3/300

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta gasped and watched Raisor fight. "Amazing!" she said, hoping that this had finished Pete off. Unfortunately, it hadn't. So when Pete and Raisor stood absolutely still, she tip toed over and flicked Pete's nose, causing him to fall flat on his back. He was done. "Stick a thermometer in this turkey, because it is done!" she called out.

Pete: 0/300

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor stood still, feeling the after-effects of his attack already. He was in a lot of pain just standing still, he didn't want to know what would happen if he moved.
    "Hey Ananta, I hope you don't plan on sticking anything in me, because it won't be pretty." Raisor's legs gave way, and he fell to the ground, feeling like a lightning bolt just shot through his whole body.

To say his body felt like it was on fire was an udnerstatement. Raisor had used all of his muscles in that last attack of his, and overused them at that. Everything was sore beyond believe, and his fall to the ground made it feel like every bone in his body and muscle in his body had snapped. It kind of felt like his body had tightened around him, like something squeezing every inch of him, kind of like how a gift is wrapped too tightly so everything is shrunk little by little. The pain was so intense, and Raisor could not even get off the ground. His body was still stuck from how he was standing, and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Just so you guys know, I'm going to need a little help getting up and out of here. I'm not moving any time soon." He grinned at his joke, wondering how the heck they were going to bother with him.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina hated this whole conversing thing. She was bored, even with some kid in trouble. As everyone talked to Goofy and Pete, Karina walked over to Max. She grabbed a small sharp object from her pocket as she leaned against the wall and began to pick at her fingernails. "So.... How many times have you gotten arrested? I bet you it is no where near as high as my record." Karina said nonchalantly.

17. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

D'daear nodded his head at Hikaru as the masked boy explained the details of the memory. Everything he said was true, and it too made D'daear wonder just what may have happened to Oswald. A world of monochrome colors, and sound that appears constricted to their ears. They've seen a lot, and in their entire time here not once did they ever see a black rabbit prowling about. Did something happen to Oswald? The tall boy just could not put his finger on it, most likely because he had dismissed everything the Phantom Blot had to say as ridiculous. Looking past Hikaru, D'daear saw a big fat figure making its way to them while he muttered, "Well wherever the Rabbit is, I hope he's ok."

Eyes locked onto a familiar looking big cat that approached. "Hah! Thought you could escape me forever, eh?" Pete blasted as he neared the group. Mickey didn't stand a chance as the Captain took the little mouse and disciplined him into servitude. Pete picked the mouse up and tossed him aside after having spoken a few words.

"Bye Mickey! Good luck with your chores!" D'daear shouted to the Mouse, watching him scurry along.

Looking back to Pete, the cat passed along their reward with a thanks before heading on to the docks. The tall boy extended a hand out to receive the trinket that was a keychain. With index and thumb he lifted the trinket up to eye level, showing a bit of bittersweet disappointment. "Oh joy... another one of these..." he muttered, away from Pete's increasingly far ear shot. When all was said and done, D'daear once again nodded to Hikaru's idea, zealously. It was definitely time for them to get out of this world.

"Yeah! I'm with you on that!" he happily agreed. "Lead the way!

18. Krowley Moderator

Timeless River
    World Completion Bonus:
    D'daear completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Hikaru completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Luna completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Rain completed 70% of the missions. Gained 280 EXP
    Aden completed 70% of the missions. Gained 280 EXP
    Cailyn completed 50% of the missions. Gained 200 EXP

Aden leveled up! (25)
    Luna leveled up! (26)

The Timeless River group has made it safely back to Disneytown.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MISSION COMPLETE~

Ananta leveled up! (26)
    Kel leveled up! (27)

Pete stumbled back and forth, wobbling on his peg leg ans seeing nothing but stars circle his head. His beagle boys were defeated, and all three of his henchmen were down for the count. He could tell that he too was on the brink of passing out, but not before he got in that one final begrudging villain line. "I hate happy endings," he grunted, falling with a lard THUD, enough to chake the very boards of the stage for a second or two.

With the bad guys defeated, Minnie and the musketeers walked back onto the stage.
    "Is it safe?" Donald worried.
    "C-careful you're majesty! They could still be a threat." Mickey pointed out.
    Goofy walked around Pete and poked him on the belly, before flinching immediately. His eyes widened to make sure they were defeated. "Nope. They're down for the count!"
    With a sigh of relief, Princess Minnie turned to the group. "You all fought commendably... I don't know how I'll be able to repay you!"
    Mickey took his musketeer hat and bowed with it. "Awe shucks princess, all in a musketeer's-" Before finishing his sentence, Mickey paused in realizing they were never really knights in the first place. "Err uhh, I mean... All in a janitor day's work, hehe."
    Minnie looked stunned. "Janitors? I no no no, that simply won't do. What I saw today was true Valor, Wisdom, and Mastery!"
    "Valor?" Donald asked.
    "Wisdom?" Goofy added.
    Princess Minnie cleared her throat and picked up Captain Pete's sword. "In gratitude for being so brave and saving us all, I hereby officially dub thee; Royal Musketeers! Thank you all!" She tapped th sword on Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and the rest of the party.
    While the trio of friends cheered, Mickey yelped out. "ALL FOR ONE!"
    "AND ONE FOR ALL!"
    "AND ONE FOR ALL!"

Obtained the "All for One" Keyblade!
    Learned the "One for All" Limit!
    Recieved the "Musketeer Hat" Accessory!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna watched as everyone said their goodbyes to Mickey. Luna was the last to say her goodbye. She walked up to Mickey and shook hands with Mickey with a smile on her face. "I hope we meet again someday, Mickey! This is 'See Ya Later' for now!" Luna watched as Mickey ran off with Pete running behind as though he was trying to catch him. She watched as Pete tried to catch his breath. Another moment later, Pete was running off again to catch Mickey. "Well, didn't get everything we needed, but I guess we can head back now. If we hurry, we can get back before the portal expires." She turned to Hikaru as he spoke. Luna turned her head toward the portal that showed up in front of the group. As she watched the others walk through the portal, a handkerchief had flown right into her face. She grabbed the handkerchief and looked for its owner. Luna walked a little ways away from the portal to look for the owner of the handkerchief. A young woman ran up to her with a young man following behind her. Luna turned toward the two and asked about the handkerchief. "Excuse but does this belong to you?" Luna extended out the hand that carried the handkerchief. The young woman looked up and her face lit up straight away. "Yes it does! How did you find it?" She grabbed the handkerchief and smiled as the young man placed his arm around her shoulders. Luna smiled as well and responded. "Well, I think your handkerchief found me." Luna chuckled a little bit before making her way back to the portal. "Wait! We have to repay you somehow! What's your name, miss?" The young man called out toward Luna. She turned back toward them and replied, "You don't have to do that! I'm just glad the handkerchief found its owner. As for my name, my name is Luna. What about you?" The young couple looked at each other and looked back toward Luna as they began to introduce themselves. "My name is Aaron" "And my name is Sophia but my friends call me Sophie!" Luna's eyes widened a for a moment and shook her head a bit. "What's wrong?" Luna looked up and responded. "It's nothing. I better get going. It was nice meeting you, Aaron and Sophie!" Luna began to run back to the portal leaving a puzzled Aaron and Sophie. They couldn't have been Mom and Dad could they? But now that I think about it...... Leaving her thoughts behind, Luna ran toward the portal leaving the Timeless River. "Luna? Now that I think about it..." Sophie placed her finger against her chin as if in thought. "She has the same name as Lunala. It's probably just a coincidence" Aaron looked at Sophie as she was in thought. "No, I don't think so. It can't be a coincidence that they have the same eyes, hair, and aura. Could she be.....?" Aaron and Sophie looked at the sky and smiled. "She's grown into a beautiful lady hasn't she, Sophie?" Sophie nodded as a single tear ran down her face. "Yes she has.."

Arriving back in Disneytown, Luna looked at her surroundings and found herself back in Disneytown. She looked at the portal closing behind her and frowned for a bit. "I miss you guys so much right now." Luna looked at the sky before joining up with the rest of the group.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  20. CrownMoksha Decimo

The final blow to Pete had dealt and the over sized cat had been brought down. This prompted the others to return to the stage. While the Queen was congratulating them all, Kel had walked over to Raisor to help him back up. The blue haired boy had placed one his arms over his should and helped him back to his feet. "Don't expect me to carry you for long."

Kel then had heard the Queen dub the trio as Royal musketeers, to which he gave them a thumbs up. "Congrats." The three of them had accomplished their dream which was good for them. Which meant that there was nothing left for them to do here and almost on cue a portal had opened up. Probably one to take them Disney Town. "This is probably our ticket out of here. Good luck being royal musketeers." That served as his farewell as he walked through with Raisor in tow.

As expected the portal had brought the two back to Disney Town and in a much less forceful manner than how he brought into the world. Normally he would've started to wander around, but since he was currently carrying around someone who was conscious unlike when he was carrying around Luna who was the opposite of that. So instead he was going to stand around and wait for the others to show up.