Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

Finally the number of heartless that surrounded Kel had dropped by at least half, not counting the one that was still in his hand. That one was only good for one more swing before it disappeared as well, so he might as well be down to nine heartless left. With the number of heartless that were left being this small, Kel might as well take the fight to them instead of waiting for them to make a move and simply countering said move. So the blue haired keyblade wielder then proceeded to run towards the Lance Solders. Before he got within attack range, he leap into the air with the assistance of high jump. He adjusted the grip he had on the lance solider in his hand and tossed it like a javelin down towards the heartless. The lance solder had impaled one of the other lance solders that were around where it was thrown, but it did not cause it to dissipate yet. That would be where Kel would step in and in a position akin to a “rider kick” dove down towards the skewered heartless and force the weakened lance solder to exit on the other side, leaving a hole through the first heartless.

After his grand entrance all of the Lance Soldiers had turned their attention towards him and were preparing to strike. Each one of them made the same clanking noise as they shuffled side to side, trying to figure out which one would attack first. With his keyblade in hand his eyes scanned for a target to attack first. Naturally his eyes rested on the closer Lance soldier to him and that was the one he went for. That very heartless seemed to have other plans in mind as the lance part of the heartless started to tug at the soldier half and not only caused it to avoid Kel’s attack, but now it was flying around preparing to strike. Another two Lance Solders saw this and followed suit, thus making there three of them in the air flying around. Kel had already missed his chance to start the reaction command so there wasn’t anything he could so to stop them on the ground. Plus he was still going to be busy with the rest of the lance solders that were on the ground. Since they didn’t just stand around doing nothing, they each took their own attack to stab at him.

Kel was putting most of his attention on the Lance Soldiers in the air, so he was force to block the attack on the ground while keeping an eye on the sky. It worked to some extent, he managed to avoid any heavy injuries, but he still got nicked by an attack every now and then. More holes had started to appear on his musketeer uniform. The torment of having to go through this was soon put to an end as the Lance Solders in the air had finally started to make their own attack on Kel. If he hadn’t glance up right as they started to do so, he might have gotten stabbed in the back again and that was something that he definitely didn’t want to go through again. Dodging the first one he saw that the second one was coming right for him. Kel then held up his keyblade and proceeded to deflect the Lance Soldier’s attack. He then grabbed it before it could land on the ground and aimed it at the last heartless that was heading for him. The two clashed against each other briefly before the one that Kel was holding impaled the other one. As that heartless turned into black dust, Kel used his own keyblade to strike down the other one in his hand. Their numbers had dropped again. Soon he would be done with this and would be able to go see if he could find Goofy as well as check on the others. He couldn’t have been the only one dealing with this right now.

OOC:
    Words: 672
    Exp: 30
    Total Exp: 120
    Munny: 30
    Total Munny: 120
    Lance Soldiers: 6/20 Remaining

2. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel had just managed to avoid being skewered by one heartless, only to be hit in the side with the blunt end of another's lance. He fell to the ground as a puff of smoke rose from the offended spot on his back. The Lance Soldier was blinded by it and stumbled back a bit, which gave Steel the opportunity to flip his keyblade in his grip and stab it into the distracted creature. He pulled it back to him as he rose from the ground, bringing the creature into his hand... and stabbing his claws through it's face. He stood up straight and looked up at the monstrosity he was holding above the ground. Now given the opportunity to think about it, he seemed to stab and claw through the face an awful lot. He couldn't really figure out why that was exactly. It was a pretty vulnerable spot... and it seemed to be left unguarded by so many opponents.... that was all he could think of. All the same, they were pretty good reasons.

The other Heartless were staying away at the moment, so Steel took the opportunity to wonder if this had anything to do with why Aura was angry at him so often. He supposed it was: She often called him brutal. Still, it was just a tactical movement: what was wrong with that, really? Sure, he could see why that would be something of a moral gray area normally. But there was nothing normal about him, or any of the others in the F.A.T.E.S either. Their very existence implied a gray area. So naturally, the monster they had sworn to defend the world from weren't any different. Steel sensed another soldier running up behind him. His eyes flashed, and the Lance Soldier he was holding by the face stabbed its weapon underneath his arm and straight into the charging heartless.

"Thanks man." He gave the hanged creature a nod, and it responded with a small shrug of its shoulders. He watched as black vapor rose from the holes his fingers had pierced and tapered off into the air. "It's not even batting one of its small, glowing, yellow eyes." He thought to himself. "So, I'm gonna like, crush your body and stuff now, so your heart can like... return and stuff." After a simple look of acceptance from the heartless, Steel made good on his statement. He then turned to the other soldier. It had dropped into a heap on the ground when the lance of the first had dissipated. Looking at it sitting there, lying on the ground and trying to get up all pathetic like... He decided to just slash at it a few times and be done with it.

With that out of the way, he turned back to the small crowd that remained. He could take out one more target at the moment, and then there were only eight more. He would join up with one of the others when he was done. Kel was the farthest along, so he might meet up with him to report real quick; after that, they would likely go separate ways to give the others equal backup, though two of them were already together, so it might not do much to either side. He rushed impossibly fast into the crowed and stabbed through another victim. He spun and clawed at its face as he removed the blade before he summoned second one and slashed through it in a cross formation. That took care of that one pretty fast.
    Eight to go.

OOC:
    Words: 600
    EXP: 30
    Enemies Remaining: 8/20

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

As if on cue, more Lance Soldiers appeared. This time, Ananta was ready for them, so she hopped into action. Swinging her keyblade downwards, she took one of the Lance Solders by surprise. The heartless fell over, causing dust to puff around Ananta and the other heartless. Coughing, Ananta stood up and tried to clear her lungs of all the dust that she inhaled by accident. "Stupid heartless, I'm gonna get you for that, you know!" she said, kicking the heartless that was knocked out in front of her. Looking up, Ananta saw that the other heartless were unaffected. They simply stood there and gazed at her, as if waiting on her to attack next. Once her eyes met theirs, they started running around erratically. Turning to look at them, trying not to take her eyes off of them too much, Ananta got a little confused and shook her head. Managing to squeeze by an attack from one of the heartless, she fell back onto her bottom. A lance was pointed at her face immediately, startling Ananta. Gulping, she scooted back and rolled backwards onto her feet. Standing ready, she held her keyblade in position. Her hat had fallen off in the confusion, but it was close by. Moving a piece of hair that had fallen in over her face, she licked her lips ready.

The same heartless that pointed it's lance at Ananta was the first to rush forward. The other one, that wasn't still on the ground and knocked out, was running around. Ananta parried and blocked many attacks from this heartless before she was able to get the upper hand and stab it with her keyblade. It disappeared in a puff of darkness and soon, it's lance followed with it. Huffing and gasping for air, Ananta could still feel some dust in her lungs. Coughing hard, she felt like she could breath better now. Lucky for her considering the other heartless finally ran towards Ananta. Hopping over the heartless, she slammed her keyblade into the back of its head. The Lance Soldier's helmet flopped forward a little and caused it to drop the lance and try to fix the helmet. Ananta looked at how goofy it was and laughed, casually stabbing the heartless with her keyblade and watching it disappear into black smoke. From behind, Ananta heard the shuffling of armor as the previously knocked out heartless was standing. It stumbled over to Ananta slowly, soon meeting it's end just like the others. Stabbing her keyblade into the ground, Ananta smiled widely.

Gazing at the sky, she saw the stars were beginning to shine as the sky was slowly fading into night. Orange streaked the sky and reminded Ananta of Kross. She was reminded of his eyes and how beautiful they were when the light shone in them. Those gentle eyes of his brought a smile to Ananta's face as she sat down and laid back to rest. The was Kross talked, always careful with his words, it made Ananta happy. He was the nicest person she had ever met. She never wanted to lose his friendship. Thinking about Kross reminded her that the others were around here somewhere as well. "I hope they're able to sit back and relax as often as I am, these darn heartless take forever to come back." she said, closing her eyes. "I wonder if the others on other worlds are doing okay? Things were hectic at that theme park world we were in. Especially after everything before that with Master Yen Sid..." she frowned, opening her eyes and sighing deeply.

OOC:
    EXP Earned: 30
    EXP Writer Total: 120
    Lance Soldiers 8/20

4. Krowley Moderator

Yen sighed eyed them all with intrigue and a look of the utmost dissatisfaction. "While your efforts in defending my student are noble, only I, and I alone am aware of this spell. And I can only do such with the special ability I don onto an article of clothing." He turned his expression to mickey. "Such an ability that I encased on my own sorcerer's cap. Which I see young Mickey here has used for his own gain."

Mickey looked to the ground in shame for his own actions. "Your right master... It wasn't them. It was me. All me. I cast the spell of re-animation on the brooms so they would do the chores for me. When it got out of hand, I couldn't stop them, and it got even worse when they multiplied.... I read in your book that the spell could be removed by the spell gained from different worlds, and they've all been helping me gather the notes." He took off the hat and presented it to his master. "I'm sorry. And understand if you know longer want to teach me."

Yen Sid stepped forward and looked straight down on his apprentice. "So you took it upon yourself to undo the wrong you've made?"
    Mickey nodded with sad eyes.
    The wizard closed his eyes and stroked his beard. "And their efforts have garnered you all the magic required to dispel the brooms?"
    Mickey nodded again.
    "Well... in favor of their contributions, you may go and reverse your doings."
    The small mouse looked up in confusion. "Huh?"
    As he took the hat from his pupil and placed it on his head, he began to explain "While your actions were irresponsible, your resourcefulness to repair the damage is reason enough to keep your position as an apprentice... As an apprentice, you will make mistakes Mickey. or this I am certain. But it's how you deal with your errors, that can define your path to master."
    "Oh! Does this mean... I can keep learning?!"
    Yen Sid nodded. "With the addition of chores to make up for your current blunder, yes."
    "Oh..." Mickey sighed. "But I thank you for the chance!" He lightened up and ran off to fix the mess. "Oh! May I say goodbye to my friends first?!" he insisted.
    Yen Sid nodded.
    Mickey smiled and ran back to the keybladers, and pulled out a small charm from his pockets. "I was saving this for later, but you've all helped me so much! You all worked together in such a way that made you that much stronger. I only hope I can be part of a team someday..."

All players received the Counterpoint keyblade!

MISSION COMPLETE!

-------------------------------------------------------------

With most of the heartless dispersed, a singular airplane was left straggling around to try and attack the town again. It made a quick loop and was prepared to charge forward, but halted at the sight of the six keybladers with Mickey by the canon. No matter how it attacked, it knew it wasn't going to come out of this battle in one piece. But being the heartless creature that it was, went for it anyway, and aimed straight for the canon. Hikaru eyed it directly and pointed his keyblade tot he locked on target. Eying it as it flew closer and closer to the center of the town. As if he was going to let loose an offensive spell, he stood tall with his shoulders back and yelled out; "Fire!" And instead of letting loose a fire spell, swung his keyblade against the canon to active another cannonball to fire at the heartless. With a direct hit, it's heart released and the town, while a little bent out of shape, was intact.

~MISSION COMPLETE~

Cailyn - INCOMPLETE
    D'daear leveled up! (22)
    Rain leveled up (21)

With the town safe and everyone in good spirits, he looked to the top of the canon. "Alright Mickey, now explain yourse- huh?" After realizing mickey had disappeared again, he searched around, "Where did he..." Beyond the small towns boundary, Mickey was seen pulling the curtain on the unlocked window with the bull on it, jumping into the window. "Hey! Get back here!" Hikaru gave chase, but was unable to catch the elusive mouse in time.

He found that the title of the short film had revealed itself.

"Mickey's Rival..." he read aloud. "In Color?"
    COLOR was written In bright, florescent colors that could clearly be spotted as neither black or white. "I thought this place didn't have any color? Why is this world different?"

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Stratos wouldn't let Karina take the blame upon herself though it was something she felt like it was something she had to do, to repay them for their kindness. Especially Mickey, he had helped her come to an understanding that would help change the way she looked at things forevermore. Help her become he better person she wanted to be, or at the very least make up for what she was in a way. Whatever way she could. She couldn't keep living her life the way she was, she was on the road to destruction and she saw that now.

Master Yen Sid seemed to know it wasn't their doing but Mickey's and mickey owned up to it. "To be fair." Karina spoke up again once again attempting to take blame upon herself. "I helped with the multiplication of the brooms. We tried to smash them to get rid of them but they just multiplied and I was in a blind rage and did't think to stop hitting them. I am sorry." Karina said bowing to Yen Sid. "You can't blame Mickey completely, just let him keep studying." Luckily enough not long after Yen Sid did agree to let him fix his problem and keep studying under him. Things seemed to work out, except Mickey had more work to do because of his slip up.

"Look Mickey, I know I am temperamental and a pain in the butt to deal with and all, but if you want help with the extra work, well I guess it is a good place to start making up for the problems I have caused." Karina said looking away rubbing the back of her neck. Then she realized what it might look like to the others and turned around with a fierce look. "Don't you dare think I have gone soft or whatnot. I can still hurt
    you. And don't you dare tell anyone else about this. Got it? Good." She scowled at the rest of the team hoping that they understood and would keep their mouths shut.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

So it seemed just about everything had worked out. Yen Sid had stated that Mickey could keep studying under him. Hell, Karina was even being nice, though she had threatened them so it was clear she wasn't completely changed. That was good, kinda. While Glen certainly didn't like the idea of being drowned once again, he wasn't sure how people could handle a 100% nice Karina, so it was probably best that she stayed as she currently was. Things had worked out pretty well he supposed, but Yen Sid hadn't answered his question. What was it with people in other worlds ignoring him? It was like that so much for him, where he would try to do something to help and get no recognition. If he didn't find a way to free the Yen Sid of their time, what hope was there for him learning the secrets of time travel?

The keyblade wielder turned and walked a short distance away from the group before sitting down with an annoyed sigh. If he didn't save Yen Sid, there was no way he'd be able to travel through time, and if he couldn't do that, then there was even less hope for his world. Wait...his world? No, not his world, his family. Why had he thought it was his world that needed helping? When he'd left it there had been nothing out of the ordinary, at least as far as he could remember. This confusion was beginning to frustrate Glen. What hope was there for anything if he couldn't even keep his own memories intact?

7. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross might not have been the brightest of the group but he certainly wasn't dense. He noticed Raisor's momentary spazzout, but moments later, he got back up, even more determined than ever to finish this bout. He'd ask about it later, but like Iskander stated, they needed to finish this battle, they still had a bit to go, but Kross would not give up, not while he had breath. He was ready to go when Raisor was. He held his keyblade behind him, then he put a hand forward and stood his ground."Hey you bullies, if you have time to fight HIM, you have time to fight ME too!" He called out. THis seemed to call their attention. One two..two, two came at him. It was perfect. He sighed out and closed his eyes, raising his head as a honey colored aura flowed around him. He gripped his keyblade and then spun it on his hand, the blade dancing as if it was an independant being. He floated a few inches off the ground and charged, waving up his hand as the keyblade followed his motions, spinning like a buzz saw as he made quick work of one lance soldier before moving on to the next with elegant grace. He twirled and the keyblade kept up with his movements as he made quick work of the second. He then caught his keyblade and held the keyblade at his side again and gave a sigh, the aura fading out as he grinned at Raisor, taking a Potion out of his inventory and tossed it to him."If you're feeling down, take this! I can't worry about these things and you at the same time, ya know!"

Lance Soldiers: 0/8~

8. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

"That's one sly mouse." the tall boy said out loud while watching Mickey enter the new window. D'daear was hurting all over his body. It seemed like all that strenuous activity was finally getting him, despite his athleticism. Wanting to rotating shoulders for the sake of a stretch, the keyblade withdrew itself in light before the young boy began. A small moan escaped the keyblade wielder as he stretched, fighting the aches and bruises his body was experiencing. However, what doesn't kill him can only make him stronger. Fighting through the pain, D'daear let out a small sigh as he stepped next to Hikaru in them midst of his stretch. Not having really been paying much attention to the window, it was Hikaru who had noted the details that came from the new window.

"Mickey's Rival..." he read aloud. "In Color?"

COLOR was written In bright, florescent colors that could clearly be spotted as neither black or white. "I thought this place didn't have any color? Why is this world different?"

"Beats me." D'daear replied, not really phased by the oddity of this realm. The truth was that this colorless world was beginning to feel dull, old, or overdone to better put it. He just wanted to get out of this place and back to disney town where everything was normal. If there was a window that was in COLOR, then maybe they were getting closer to escaping this place. "But at least we won't be stuck in this monochrome scheme for much longer...hopefully anyway."

He stood next to Hikaru and watched the film unfold, hoping in the back of his mind that the next window they would have to enter would also be in color.

9. Krowley Moderator

"Don't you dare think I have gone soft or whatnot. I can still hurt you." Karina replied.
    He hugged the taller girl around her legs and smiled his big smile. He knew all her more aggressive side was just how she got things done, but still valued her, and all her friends in their efforts. "Don't worry. I know your heart's in the right place!" he grinned.

"Mickey...." Yen sid spoke impatiently.
    "Right! Fixing, sir!" He ran off, trying not to trip over his own robes to undo the damage in the other room, leaving Yen Sid alone with the keyblade wielders. The first thing he did, was reply to Glen's question regarding the stone spell.
    "It is a last resort and can only be undone by what is called, an 'Endgame...' Sorcerers use it to protect their secrets in the knowledge that some one of greater strength may want one of their possessions. It is a fail safe that cloaks the user in a veil of stone, cursing the caster to a permanent fate, lest his endgame be fulfilled." He noticed, he was beginning to lose some of them in the explanation, so he tried to simplify it. "In other worlds it is called a 'Focus' or 'Limit.' An objective, that must be completed for the spell to be undone." He looked at all of them and began picking up on the subtle hints as to who they were.

"Though I see you surely are from another world or time, so I ask you... What is the endgame that this sorcerer wishes you to fulfill? What are you searching for?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSION COMPLETE
    Aden leveled up! (24)
    Luna leveled up! (25)

The cartoon played in astonishing color, allowing the wielders to watch and finish the cartoon.
    At the ending frames, the color seemed to be fading away, as the black and white mickey, jumped out of the screen like it was a 3-D picture film, and landed smack dab on top of D'daear. "Hey! Why'd you go in there, if you were just gonna jump back out!... And what happened to all the color in the window?" He looked back to watch as the final bits of color was being removed from the "IN COLOR" subtitle for the cartoon short. Mickey jumped off D'daear and hopped frantically, pointing in panic at the window.

"Huh?" Looking back, Hikaru saw that from out of the screen reached a pure black hand followed, by the rest of it's body. From head to toe, he was covered in a black sheet that covered all but his eyes.
    "Is... is that a heartless?"

"False!" the shrouded figure spoke. "I am the Phantom Blot! And this world is beginning to become tainted by the unstable monstrosity of color!" He held up an orb that contained all the colors of a rainbow's spectrum. "Just look at it! This eyesore is the very burden that threatens this world. I keep trying to contain it, but it continues to fester like a virus!"
    "Why would you do that?" Hikaru asked. "This world is adapting and changing into something brand new. You're robbing the people of this world!"
    "New?!" he asked in offense. "This world is just fine as it is... 'New' means change, and whenever something new comes along, the old is discarded and treated like it never existed. I'm not robbing them you fool, I'm saving them!"
    Hikaru drew out his keyblade. "That doesn't seem very heroic to me!"
    "Insolence!" He cried out. "If you are unwilling to remain in the old world, then I shall be rid of you in the next!"

As everyone prepared to battle, Mickey tugged at Hikaru's leg and handed him a new limit.

All players received the "Get'Em" Limit!

~MISSION START!~

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

The clanking of the sound the remaining Lance Soldiers had died down much more that before with the low number of them remaining. Kel still stood in the middle of the remaining heartless, dodging the lance attacks as they were sent towards him. The rate in which they were attacking him had increased greatly and thus they weren’t leaving him very much time to make a counterattack. If they were just sending their lance parts towards him and staying on the ground, then things would probably be much easier for him, but what heartless likes to make things easy for any keyblade wielder. Intentionally anyway. There have been times where the heartless made an assist while they tried to get to the wielder. Shame that couldn’t be the case now, but with only like 6 (or 8, depending on how many was left on the last post) and the fact that they had him pretty well surrounded, he was pretty much playing a very very difficult game of Greek dodge ball. The longer Kel tried to dodge their attack, the sloppier his moves gradually got which lead to him getting hit every now and then. It was nothing severe, though some of the attacks struck through both layer of clothing that he had on and actually got to his skin.

The blue haired wielder had finally had enough of all of this dodging and finally decided to make some kind of effort in a counter attack. He waited till another one of the Lance Soldiers leapt into the air and started flying around with the aid of the lance part of the heartless. It had made about two loops in the air above him before finally diving down in an attempt to strike Kel. Moving quickly, he took and quick step back as the heartless stuck into the ground right in front of him. For the time being he could ignore the heartless stuck in the ground and focus on some of the other ones. Namely some of the ones that were going to attack him right at this very moment. So as another one struck towards him, the lance aimed for his chest. This attack was dodged as well, though it was followed up by a quick slash through the chest of the heartless with his keyblade. As it dissipated into nothing, the remaining particles had obscured Kel’s vision briefly. As a result he was just barely able to see the attack that was meant for him. With little time to react, he put up his keyblade in a defensive manner and was just barely able to block the attack.

However his blocking attack was not a perfect one. Not only was he pushed back a bit, but due to how he had his keyblade placed in his guarding attempted, the lance part of the heartless had been able to hit his hand. The injury wasn’t too bad but it did hurt quite a bit. I’m probably going to have to heal a bit once this is all over. Speaking of healing, he hadn’t even used a single magic spell this entire fight. Yes, his magic wasn’t the best, there was no questioning that, but still he could throw in some variation in his attacks. Since the idea was still fresh on his mind, he turned to the Lance Soldier that had attacked him and casted fire on it, setting the heartless ablaze in blue er, orange flames. He wasn’t azure flame kite yet. That made two down from the six that he was fighting and excluding the once stuck in the ground still, there was only one left to defeat. Fortunately for him it was just standing around doing nothing. So it would meet it’d end the same way the last heartless did. Death by fire. The small ball of fire launched out of the palm of Kel’s hand and struck the heartless, burning it to the ground.

OOC:
    Words: 660
    Exp: 30
    Total Exp: 150
    Munny: 30
    Total Munny: 150
    Lance Soldiers: 3/20 Remaining
    Lance Soldier: 1/8 BP

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina felt the embrace of Mickey against her legs. She tensed up and resisted every urge to simply pull away from him. She was not used to someone hugging her and it made her quite uncomfortable. Karina hesitated not knowing what to even say in this situation. She looked down at Mickey and hesitantly spoke. "My heart... no, your wrong.... It looks out for itself and that is all. It is cold to those around me, just... a small part of my mind hates what my heart is, the rest is controlled by it. Making itself a hard shell, protection of anger. It is my life though and I will live it like that if I have to." Karina told Mickey as she gently pried him from her legs and took a step away to look at Yen Sid as he sent Mickey away.

"Truth be told master... We don't know the endgame, we didn't know there was such thing. We just need to help, well an old friend of a friends. We found him turned to stone and... well we don't know what to do about it." Karina admitted rubbing the back of her neck trying to figure out what to go about telling him. She certainly couldn't tell him that it was future him that was trapped in stone, so she had to go about this carefully. If felt weird that she was doing all the talking right now but no one else seemed to be helping and well she had started may as well finish and let the others goof off or do whatever they were doing. She was still weary about moving around too much due to the fact she had passed out and woke up strangely weak, but talking didn't require much movement so it was a good way to hide the fact she didn't want to move too much until she felt recovered.

Karina then tried to find out what they needed to do by in a way straight up asking Yen Sid how they had to fix his future self. "Since we don't know the endgame and don't know much about them can you give us an example of what an endgame might be? Perhaps what you believe yours would be for example? It may be helpful to figuring out our friends, so we may help them." Karina stated out loud before mumbling to herself. "Because I have caused to much problems and for once I want to be the solution." Her mind though back to the people they left behind at Central Haven and how if she hadn't passed out that some of them might be here with them. She thought about Glen yelling at her over that and how she probably deserved it now looking back. She thought of Beuces missing arm. It was all her fault, now she had to fix something. She had to find the solution before she made the situation worse. She iknew she would make it worse. She always did. She was simply a screw up. Karina looked away from Master Yen Sid as she began to blame herself for even him being turned to stone, she couldn't face him right now, not even his past self. She was suffering a lot and just hoped to get her answer soon so she could go back to Disney Town and not have to face him any more.

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"I can't think like that, if I do, then I'll get really sad." Ananta said, closing her eyes once more. "No, I need to think about happier things, things that make me feel good about myself. Things like.." Her mind instantly pictured Kross. Shaking her head, she smiled. "Can't keep my mind off of him. But...I barely know him..." she sighed. While Ananta laid and thought about everything, she never noticed the heartless that were recently summoned by some outside force. As they stared at her, Ananta could not tell they were there. She could only think about life in general right now. Perplexed by her thinking about Kross, Ananta tried to clear her mind of him, but she could not. Every time she tried to think about something else, she kept remembering Kross and what he would do in that situation. It became so bad, that she felt her cheeks grow hot from embarrassment. She covered her face and groaned, worried that she'll start acting like this in front of other people. "No, I can't have that, we've got to save Master Yen Sid somehow, we just have to!" she said, shaking her head. A smile widened across and she kept trying to make the blushing go away.

While her face was covered, the Lance Soldiers decided now was the best time to strike. So they jumped and landed on Ananta, trying to keep her pinned down. Surprised and struggling, Ananta cried out in agitation. "Why didn't I notice you?!" she said, wiggling her head out from under the pile. Ananta managed to turn herself over while under the pile, now on her stomach rather than her back, and got ready to escape. Slowly, she moved her right arm out and grabbed at the ground. Ananta kept wiggling to try and free her left arm, managing to do so after a little more effort, and soon had summoned her keyblade again. She tried to whack at the heartless, but they would not budge. Not sure what to do next, Ananta turned over onto her back once again and readied a fire spell. "I guess I'll just have to blow them up..." she sighed, not really wanting to risk hurting herself as well. Bringing her hands together, Ananta felt the heat from this fire spell gather in her hands. The spell grew bigger and bigger until it was big enough.

Moving her hands downwards, Ananta closed her eyes and unleashed the energy from the spell. Immediately, all the heartless were on fire and launched off into separate ways. Time went by and Ananta awoke to find herself in immense pain. Her hands felt like they were still on fire, even though she had been knocked out for at least ten minutes. Looking at her hands, she saw they were not injured, it was just the after effect of the spell. Rubbing her hands together, the pain went away and soon was replaced by a new pain. Her right arm was searing in pain again, it felt like the scar was cut open again. Sitting up, Ananta removed her arm from the sleeve of the shirt and moved the shirt enough so she could see the wound. It looked like she agitate it, nothing more. "I feel like I was run over by a truck." she complained, readying a Cure spell. Soon, the green magic was flowing over her body and she started to feel better. "I've learned my lesson. Never sit back and relax when you aren't sure when the next attack is." she grumbled, standing up once again.

OOC:
    EXP Writer Total: 150
    Lance Soldiers 5/20

13. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, that was quite the memory they were watching. It was basically a tall mouse named Mortimer trying to impress Minnie, which resulted in Mickey being jealous. It wasn't until Mortimer's true colors were revealed that Mickey was able to step up to impress Minnie with his heroism. D'daear stood there nonchalantly. The bull that scared Mortimer off, which resulted in endangering Minnie, to Mickey and his car having a face off with the Bull. Despite the lack of expression, D'daear had really been rooting for Mickey; he had a change of heart during the whole Aeroplane battle thing. To further put emphasis on the change of heart, it was justified when Mickey was no longer the one causing trouble. It was like a whole new side to the little mouse that D'daear had heard of, but not seen until now. It turns out that Mickey really had that selfless side to him, the makings of a hero. When the memory was over, D'daear let arms relax as the curtains began to close, but suddenly the colors began to fade away. As if that wasn't bad enough, Mickey literally came popping out before the curtains closed. This was something the tall boy was not prepared for. Mickey leaped onto D'daear head, acting all bizarre like he had just seen something awful.

"Hey! What gives-!" D'daear shouted in brief irritation. Hands quickly tried to get a hold of them mouse as Mickey's foot struggled to get a hold on the boy's scalp.

"Hey! Why'd you go in there, if you were just gonna jump back out!... And what happened to all the color in the window?" Hikaru spoke.

Afterward, Mickey jumped off of D'daear's not messy hair and pointed to the colorless Window in shivering horror. As if on cue, everyone turned to see a black creature emerging from the window. D'daear summoned his keyblade and got into stance immediately as he also thought it to be a heartless. However, that was quickly dis proven as it turned out it was actually someone...or rather an intelligent something...maybe. After a bit of talking, D'daear's guard nearly dropped were it not for how the Phantom blob began to describe his ideology. After a small debate between Hikaru and the Blob, it was time for some action. There was only one way to determine who was right or was wrong, and that was through battle.

"It's like Hikaru said, change isn't bad. You say you're saving them by robbing them of this new change by keeping the old because the old gets discarded and forgotten... In my opinion, It's how that change is interpreted and used that determines whether it's good or bad." he explained, pointing the tip of his blade at the enemy. Right hand tightened on the handle as he could feel that indignant attitude well up once again. "To see color being added in a monochrome world isn't bad, it just means that it's maturing, becoming better. That's LIFE. It's up to us to adapt to that BETTER change so we can live in harmony with it. THAT makes us a better person, and THAT'S why change is NOT bad." he explained, taking a moment to look at his empty left hand as an epiphany came to light. Thinking back on how he reacted back at Beast's castle, and the way everything went astray at the end. He could remember the tears he shed when he realized how different things were compared to his world and to the stories he was told by his grandmother. Perhaps his childish attitude is what made him weak, and unprepared for the reality that was bestowed upon him that rainy moment. An image of his grandmother flashed before him. There was still so many questions he had to answer, and yet somehow he was adapting to the way things were even without them. The change wasn't happening to the worlds, it was happening to him.

It was because this was the now, not the past.

"The way we think, the way we are, the way are heart reacts before, during, and after testing times... " he began, slowly veering eyes to the black and white world as he relaxed a bit. "I think this world understands that." he said, thinking back on when they first started. The grumpy Pete who's patience was being tested by Mickey's insubordination, the spooky graveyard that put the groups courage to the test,the construction site that tested the firefighter's fortitude, and the fight that went on in miniature town which further refined their courage. "I mean, nothing in life is ever JUST black and white... It just shows that there's life, or why else would the worlds be filled with such dynamic colors?" he finished as eyes remained fixated on the monochrome sky. Left hand curled to a tight fist as he held on to this epiphany. D'daear looked on to the Phantom Blob with determined eyes that burned with a passion for this world to be vindicated.

"And honestly, I've only been in this rodeo for a while, but I've come to learn that whenever something amazing is about to happen, there's just always a jerk like yourself to step in to ruin that, ranting on and off of some ideology that just sounds like a load of lies..."

He thrust the keyblade forward as if to point the blade like a judging finger at the Phantom blob. "You say the world is fine just as it is... but clearly the world doesn't. Face it! YOU'RE the only one who thinks that!!" D'daear shouted as he felt even more indignant. "And the worst part is, you're trying to justify yourself by saying you're saving it... and THAT... really ticks me off..."

Right arm tensed as he could feel his arm well up with that same energy as before. However, he would be saving that. Instead, D'daear pulled his keyblade back, and charged towards the Phantom Blob in an attempt to do an underhand swing with the flat side of the keyblade.

Phantom Blob: 278/300 BP left!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce looked at Karina, curiously. If they chose what the endgame was at the time of casting the spell, then it probably had something to do with the course of events they were caught up in. Why would he know what it was in this time period? So far, none of them had asked about the book, and it was good that they hadn't. "I'm going to go check up on Glen, but before i do...You know that..thing we're looking for? The important thing? Well, it may not be too good of an idea to ask the master about that. The walls have ears." Beuce said, indicating to the book. They'd met a man in a white coat, who didn't seem to be a natural part of this time. They had no idea why he was there, and they didn't know for sure he wasn't still listening. If it did turn out he was a spy for No Heart, then they'd be giving the information right to him by asking.

If No Heart got ahold of that information, then there'd be no stopping him. Even if they found out too, there was no way they could beat him to it, or in a battle for it. He doubted they'd be able to beat no heart even if they had all their wielders together. They were running out of chances. The order was scattered, Eraqus was taken, Yen Sid was turned to stone. They had no one left to hide behind. This book was the last chance they had, so they couldn't afford to risk inadvertently delivering it straight into the enemy hands. They couldn't get the information from this Yen Sid. If they could find out his endgame and free him from the stone, that would be different. But for right now, they had to take their chances. He walked off after Glen. He sat down beside him. "A munny for your thoughts?"

15. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen looked over at Beuce who had apparently come over to try and bribe his way into figuring him out. On one hand, Beuce was frustrating usually to talk to, on the other hand...well he could use the extra munny. Besides, he had given Beuce alcohol, surely this created some kind of bonding experience that would create a friendship based on alcoholism. But hey, if it gave him more of an excuse to be drunk, he didn't mind that. Looking back in front of him, he let out a huge sigh and allowed his head to sink. "What's the point of doing all this? Even if we save Yen Sid, it's not going to bring back any of the others. Eon, Etrius, Seiza, my father...they're all dead and nothing I do is going to change that" the boy said. He held out his hand in front of him and summoned his keyblade. "See this thing? I was taught as a kid it was a symbol of hope, a weapon that could change and save lives, but all I've done is drag people down. People ignore me all the time, and they should; the only thing people get out of hanging around me is an early grave" the keyblade wielder said sadly.

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce listened as Glen spoke his mind. He asked what the point of it all was. Beuce scratched his head. To be honest, he didn't really know what they were fighting for. What was he fighting for himself? It was no secret Glen didn't really like him, but he seemed nice enough at heart. He felt like he should say something to help him out. "Well, I guess the point of it is to make sure more people don't follow them. Maybe revenge. It depends on whether you're the kind to pursue that. In any case...I think a keyblade isn't meant to be this all powerful tool that just magics away all the world's problems. It's made to bring you trial after trial. Give you hardships. But, wise men know that hardships don't break you down. They build you up. You come out strong for them. Then, you use that strength to fix the problems you set out to solve by your own power. It's been said that with great power, comes great responsibility. Things are tough. For keyblade wielders, I'm not sure things ever get any easier." Beuce stopped for a moment, staring off into the distance, then looked at Glen and gave a small smile. "But you know what? I'm okay with that. War is the only thing I've ever known. If things got easy for me, i settled down and had a normal life, i think I'd go stir crazy. And besides, great power may come with great responsibility, but you know what else it comes with? Great ass kickings to the people that piss you off. Now, what do you say we direct our trial hardened feet right up the apprentices asses?" Beuce said with confidence.

17. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

The underhand swing smacked into the Phantom blob, and....went straight through? The attack phased right through the blob, instigating momentary separation of the blob's form before reforming instantaneously. Eyes were widened with shock, and heart filled with sudden ambivalence. He was mad, but at the same time it wasn't that anger he had for justice. It wasn't the indignant feeling he had, although it was there. No, this was irritation. He was very aware of the speech he had just made, and yet NOW is when he finds out that he can't hit him because of some reason that was beyond his comprehension at the moment. However, he persisted with a combo in an attempt to be able to land that ONE hit at the very least. The results were the same. Realizing it was no use, D'daear jumped back; hearing the Phantom cackle at the tall boy's conundrum. Teeth were bared in irritation, and right hand tensed. This was feeling a bit unfair to him, although a natural reaction to a moment such as this.

"I can't hit him!" he shouted, dumbfounded. Trying to come up with something, he wondered if maybe he could add a bit of his magic to his physical command. Sure he was a bad magic user, but it didn't stop him from adding a bit of it in his attacks. Honestly, what did he have to lose? Letting the determination he so strongly had to vindicate this world, he called forth his burning passion to stop this villain in the form of fire that emanated from the tip of his keyblade. With that, he lunged at the Phantom Blob once more, and swung with everything he had using angular momentum. The keyblade smacked right into the cackling Phantom's side, quickly putting an end to the villain's moment of supremacy. It stumbled back, writhing momentarily in pain.

"AHA!! Who's laughing now!?" D'daear shouted in victory.

256/300 BP Left

18. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen looked at Beuce, and surprisingly there wasn't a grin on the wielder's face. "I'm gonna drive it so far up Vanitas' ass he won't be able to walk for decades" he said, his voice completely serious as he spoke. He was talking about his trial hardened foot, not the other thing, you damn perverts. "Y'know Beuce, you aren't as annoying as I thought you were. And you're kinda entertaining when you're drunk....speaking of" he said, as he pulled out yet another bottle of alcohol. "That one before wasn't the only bottle. I'm not going to drink more here, but hey there's always the next world right?" the boy asked.

19. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Rain swung her keyblade over her shoulders at the sight of everything being cleared out the way.
    "Oy, some one should put some sort of leash on that mouse or offer cheese so that he'll stay put" she raised an eyebrow as her eyes followed the mouse scurrying his way to another window. Joining the others on heading to look at the upcoming cartoon, she too had a surprised yet curious look on her face to why this particular window had color. Her free hand rubbed an eye to see if she wasn't just seeing things.
    "Oh color, please stay from now on" she muttered to herself as the film began to play.
    At first it looked liked a picnic date between Mickey and Minnie out in a field that happened to be next to a bulls fence. But everything turned upside down for Mickey when a tall older looking mouse stopped by to steal away Minnie from him. It had the typical girl leaving the good guy for the jerk. Even Mickeys car was affected by this other mouse. All ended well though once Mickey took care of the trouble that was caused by Mortimer. The nice guys always finish last.
    Sadly the color didn't stay for long as it started to fade at the curtains closing.
    "Well, tis was better to have color than no color at all . . ." Her gaze lowered down to the ground.

"Hey! What gives-!" D'daear shouted in brief irritation.

"Huh? What the-" taking a few steps back as Mickey made his way off the boys head and began to point followed by hopping frantically at the window. A black creature started to climb out of the window as if it was some sort of 3D movie effect. Everything was black as night but it's eyes. Heartless seemed to be written all over this thing until it began to speak on its thoughts about color and the 'best way' to deal with it by containing it all. Rain listened to what everyone had to say about change and to let the past go as it can't be the same forever. Although she didn't bother in saying a few words about the topic since it was obvious that nothing will change this creatures mind and well, it's going to lead to nowhere but another battle.
    "Sometimes, things aren't decided by what's wrong and right but rather the majority on what people think is right. In this case, the favor on having color out numbers grayscale so take a good guess on what will be the outcome after all of this is over with."
    Rain swung her keyblade back to her side again and rushed at the phantom blob. She expected to have the same impact as when striking a heartless but instead the blade just went through it like a cloud. It wasn't just her but the others that did similar melee attacks and had the same outcome. Rain almost lost her footing seeing as how there was no sort of contact with it to slow her down.
    "Dammit, they always have to have some special ability to make things complicated. Hm . . as mother would always say, fire burns brighter in the dark. Fira!" She said making her keyblade shoot at the blob in which this time it actually caused damage to it.
    "Whoo! I'm not a powerful sorcerer but it did something alright."

Phantom blob: 235/300 BP left

20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Knees buckling, Ananta fell to the ground. The Cure magic wasn't working fast enough. Everything on her body was still sore from the fighting a while ago, so she was struggling a little. "You'd think I'd be used to this by now, but I'm not." she said, feeling awful. "I just want to cry and go home. I don't want to fight any more, I wish I never got this stupid keyblade!" she yelled, hearing three more Lance Soldiers appearing. Glaring at the heartless, Ananta stood up and canceled her Cure spell. Feeling pumped, she ran towards the first one and began to wail on it with her keyblade. Like the others, this one was rather adept at fighting. It dodged multiple attacks from Ananta, but she also dodged attacks from it as well. They were evenly matched and the battle was taking quite awhile. Soon enough, Ananta was able to overpower the heartless and slam it into the grand. Gripping it's neck, she held it up and grinned. Looking over at the other two Lance Soldiers, Ananta readied herself to throw this heartless into another one. Doing a few mock throws to get into the swing of things, she was ready.

Swinging back once more, she managed to sling the Lance Soldier into one of its friends. They collided and fell backwards, the thrown heartless disappearing moments later, and the one was left in a daze. Turning towards the other remaining heartless, Ananta blasted it with a fire spell. It fell backwards and kicked up dust as it slid back. It eventually stopped, still on fire, and caused a bush to catch fire. "Oh crap!" Ananta exclaimed, freaking out a little. Grabbing her head, she tried to think about what to do. Then it hit her. Swirling her fingers around each other, she summoned ice and flung it at the fire. She kept throwing ice until the fire was out and she was out of magic. The heartless stood there, confused, as Ananta turned towards it and punched it with her fist. This was followed by a few kicks before the heartless was stabbed by her keyblade. Shaking the hand she punched the heartless with, Ananta smirked. "That's what you get, you stupid heartless!" she yelled at the wisps of darkness floating away. Her head turned to see the last heartless was now awake and ready to fight her.

"Hahahaha!" she laughed at the heartless that struggled to stand still. "Oh man, that's pretty funny. I'm gonna hate destroying my entertainment." she said, wiping a tear from her eye. Slowly, the heartless wobbled over and tried to stab and slash Ananta with its lance. It failed every time and eventually started to get frustrated at her simply dodging the strikes. Smoke erupted from the heartless as it began to fling about, holding onto the lance in it's hands. Eyes widening, Ananta rolled away to dodge the incoming attack and try to decide on her next move. She was still low on mana, but that could easily be restored with a few whacks from her keyblade on the heartless. First, however, she had to dodge the attacks. Doing so, she found an opening and quickly attacked it. Soon, the heartless was gone and Ananta was left alone for a little bit. "That Cure magic finally hit me and now I'm feeling better. I'll get used to hurting eventually, I guess." she shrugged The pain in her arm was gone now and she could finally move freely, not worrying about straining her arm for the time being. Taking a deep breath, she stretched.

OOC:
    EXP Writer Total: 180
    Lance Soldiers 2/20