Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida watched as people began to disappear after touching the ink. Initially she was going to run off and find some of the others, since the people that addressed her left immediately after doing so. Kaida looked at Beuce and Cal, and since the roleplayer was unaware if Beuce would post before or after she was done, she made Kaida look at Cal, and she shrugged, "Might as well follow them, what have we got to lose?" and she walked over and placed her palm on the ink and was teleported.

When Kaida arrived, she had no idea where she was, since it didn't resemble anything she would have been familiar with. She took a step forward and heard the water rushing and she looked to see people heading up the stairs. When Kaida walked by Karina she looked at her and spoke, "For the record, the reason I was not fighting with you guys was because I was nearly attacked by Vanitas, and then I was sent out to tell the-" Kaida cut herself off and hit herself in the forehead and yelled at herself as she began to walk up the stairs, adjusting the time belt she still had on her so it was under her jacket since she didn't want to get it wet, "One job! I have one job! And I couldn't even do that right! D.J. is going to kick my butt, maybe I should go- wait guys. Is there even an exit?"

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce, having also entered the ink after the party, approached Base as he introduced himself to Stratos. "Well, i mean technically my full name is Beucefilous Ulysses Alexander, but i just go by Beuce." He said to the two. Stopping to think about it, he realized his name was kind of a mouth full. Like, seriously. He doubted anyone would actually even remember that. No wonder people always just called him Beuce. Although apparently even that was too hard and people just thought his name was Bruce. Enough about names, onward to the world plot. The area was completely covered in water, which seemed to be leaking from upstairs. That meant either this wasn't the mysterious tower they'd left not long ago, or someone had been here since then. "Be careful. Things have changed here, and we don't know what's waiting for us."

He walked up the stairs, behind the rest of the party until they eventually reached Yen Sid's chamber. Beuce pushed the door open, and awaited Krowley to post telling us what was beyond it.

3. Krowley Moderator

"Not in the slightest," Hikaru responded worryingly. This world felt off to him. Even the air gave off a strange feel. He wiggled his arms a few times and grew concerned as the sensation made him feel like he was some kind of rubber material. "Relieved to see a friendly face at least," he nodded smiling. He hadn't been in Aden in a more intimate party since the Jungle he had first met him in. They'd come a long way since then, and although he rarely said it, it was good to see that people had kept with him.

He looked around Aden to the mark on the barn and arched a linear brow. "Looks like it's still open... That's good news." The emblem gave off a faint glow despite it's color remaining unchanged. It had faded a bit since they first jumped through. "But it doesn't look like it'll be open for very long... Anyone else going through?" he asked. As much as he was in a hurry to explore and see what was going on, he didn't want to proceed until any others that were planning to follow had successfully made it through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Beuce entered the room, he was greeted with an overflowing well with water continuously flowing out past his feet and down the stairs to no end. That was not even the most bizarre sight, as a walking broomstick with tiny arms, carried a bucket of water, and just tossed it onto the already overflowing well. It had no face, or expression to speak of, but managed to move about like any conscious old thing. It's legs were the head of bristles that divided itself into two halves that bent as it walked. Like a very animated mop.

As soon as it had emptied it's bucket, it carried it back into it's arms and went into the other room to fetch more water. "No! Please! No more water!" a high pitched voice yelled out.
    In walked a small, anthropomorphic mouse with big round ears and white gloves. Atop his head was a hat that looked exactly like that of Yen Sid's. He wore a fluffed red robe around his body and brown shoots at his feet. The small mouse stopped in front of the room and pushed forward against it, but the broom remained unphased, just walking past him to fetch more water.

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna looked at D'daear as he had his back to her. She listened as he explained what had happened. "Are you sure?" Luna had asked D'daear to make sure he was okay. When he replied, Luna responded, "To be honest with you, I'm still recuperating from Karina throwing me into a Behemoth. Not to mention the cuts from the Heartless there when I let my guard down." She smiled as she walked around D'daear to face him. Once D'daear had complimmented Luna's new outfit, she smiled as she thanked him for the compliment. "Thanks but if you think that's gonna change the entire conversation then you'd be dead wrong!" Luna smiled the entire she gave him her thanks. "I just got here so I haven't been able to do anything here". Luna felt a bright light illuminating the room as she turned toward Hikaru, Aden, and the Emblem. She looked and both Aden and Hikaru were gone. "Aden!? Hikaru!?" Luna stood up and ran toward the emblem. Luna looked around for any clues and had found none. She looked at the emblem and reached out toward it. The emblem shined a warm light as she took steps bsck away from it. "What in the world!?" Luna widen her eyes as the light grew wider and stronger. "What the-!?" The light had engulfed her and she vanished into thin air.

"WHOA!!!" Luna had fell and landed near what appeared to be a windmill. Luna opened her eyes and saw the ground approaching her. She turned around and landed on her two feet. She looked around and saw her environment was lacking colors. "What the-!?" Luna looked at her clothes and they too were devoid of colors. "Alright this getting really weird". Luna walked around and found Aden and Hikaru. She ran over to them and called out to them. "Hikaru! Aden!" Luna catched her breath and had asked both of them, "Any clue as to where we and why there's not even a single ounce of color on us?"

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  5. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen gave a somewhat quizzical look towards Base upon his requests. Was he planning on getting into trouble, on going away or something? "Relax, nothing will happen. If something tries to attack us or screw with us in any way, I'll beat it back, will that ease your mind?" he asked, sounding almost as though he were joking when he was in fact completely serious. He said nothing to Kaida's arrival. While he didn't blame her for Eon or Etrius' death, he was more than a little angry over the fact that when it had come time to fight, she was nowhere to be found. She claimed that she was nearly attacked, and she was sent away, but he very much doubted she was forced. She'd abandoned them. Doing his best to move on, Glen continued walking up the staircase. Reaching the top of the stairs, it was shocking to see just how much water was inside. He was surprised none of them had slipped down the stairs because of the water there, but this? This was something else.

More importantly than the water though was perhaps the small figure trying to stop it. Turning around to look at the others there, Glen shrugged his shoulders. "Well, that was easy" he said, before turning to face the mouse again. He carefully made his way over to the mouse, being careful not to slip over in the water, and gently poked the mouse in the shoulder. "Firstly, are you Mickey? Secondly, what happened here? Finally, where's Yen Sid?" he asked.

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Eyes widened as this boy was taken by surprise at what Luna said. It was enough of a surprise to shock D'daear right out of his somberness. "Karina threw you at one of those giant things?!" he exclaimed in his mind as words found themselves stuck. How Luna had even managed to still be alive after such an ordeal was truly a testament to this girls fortitude. And to think Karina was just all attitude. He would have to make a mental note of that. Just as Luna had managed to see through his evasion, a bright light emanated from the attics entryway. Luckily for him, he had his back turned at the time. He quickly turned towards the entryway, and got ready to leave, but it seemed Luna beat him to the punch. This caused him to wait until Luna had exited the stairs in which D'daear followed right after; while the deserted keyblade by the corner of the attic suddenly vanishing in a flare of light.

Upon reaching the living room, he caught sight of Luna staring at the splotch of ink. The ink was glowing, which already alerted D'daear that something was up. Something did not feel right. What really gave the situation away was the fact that Hikaru and Aden were not here; unless they had left when he was up at the attic. However, he knew better as they had just witnessed a bright light just seconds ago. Taking a few cautious steps forward, he kept his eyes aimed at the glowing ink. "Hey Luna, maybe you shouldn't stand so close to that..." he warned, feeling really put off by the situation. Giving his surroundings another quick observation, he noticed Merlin was not in the room as well. Looking to his left, he could see that the front door was left opened.

"So perhaps...they really did just leave the- huh?" he muttered. A white light suddenly sprung forth from his peripheral vision, evoking his quick triggering curiosity. Head turned immediately to have light smack right into eyes. It was so blinding, that he could not make out the girl's form as it was enveloped by the light. All he heard was Luna utter her own reaction to this phenomenon. Concerned, the boy cried out while placing hands in front of face as to ward of the illumination. "Luna!" he shouted in vain. The light grew stronger, obscuring D'daear's vision. Not even hands could help ward off the light from eyes.

However, as quick as the light emerged it subsided into nothing. The boy's eyes remained shut for a while.

"WHOA!!!" a voice shouted, followed by a light thud.

"Wh-what is it?" he queried in concern, thinking it to be Luna. He had yet to notice the strange filter that surrounded their audio. Eyelids slowly opened up to reveal black dot for eyes. His vision was still recovering, but he knew what he saw. Eyes widened themselves further as he tried to adjust his sight. Before him he saw his hands, and they had white gloves on. He NEVER wore gloves, and that was not all. They were rather large gloves too. This was only the beginning however. Like a trail of crumbs, he examined in shock as he realized he himself had changed. His armbands and device had disappeared, and styling sneakers were replaced with simple shoes! "Wha-! Hhuh!?" he uttered in bewilderment. Now he noticed his voice. Gloves hands grasped at throat. There was something in his voice missing. It lacked something, which made it sound muffled, or compressed. It sounded like he was hearing himself through an old radio.

Looking past this, he just now began to realize the monochrome that painted everything. The barn before him, and the windmill by a river. Everything lacked color! Could that light have caused him to go color blind!? He wanted to freak out so badly, but a part of him found apathy towards it all. Like he lacked the energy to really feel anything towards it. Perhaps he had emotionally exhausted himself back at the attic with his little tantrum.

SOS Timeless River copy.png

"Hikaru! Aden!" a voice shouted. Following the source of the sound, D'daear immediately caught sight of someone running towards two individuals.

"Hikaru and Aden?" the boy reiterated. Taking a step forward, he began to tread carefully towards the group. it did not take much to discover that it indeed was them, as one of them still looked like they were wearing their armor, but just simplified with lack of detail. This bit of information helped D'daear to cope with the abrupt change in everything that was going on. He let out a sigh as he took the final steps in their direction.

"Good. I thought for a moment I might have been on my own here." he began, letting his thoughts known for a moment. Looking to Hikaru and then Aden, it was obvious that they had forgone the same transformation. Looking to Luna, even her new outfit looked plain in this bizarre realm. This was all just too weird for him, even weirder than everything that has happened to him so far!

"That painting...where did it take us?" he asked everyone while eyes began to wonder. Black eyes found there to be two roads that led to who knows where.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden "hmm"ed. "I have to say that wasn't my favorite form of travel"--he gestured to the ink on the wall--"but at least it's better than going by star shard," he commented, remembering how he'd first traveled from the Land of Departure to Deep Jungle.

He didn't get to reminisce for long before the ink sigil flashed brightly and Luna ran towards them out of the ensuing light. "Any clue as to where we are and why there's not even a single ounce of color on us?" she asked, after some adjusting to the world. Aden couldn't even get a word out in response before the ink flashed once again and D'daear came forward. "Good. I thought for a moment I might have been on my own here," he said, relieved.

"Well, we're all here now," Aden replied cheerily to the both of them. "The more, the merrier, right?"

"That painting... Where did it take us?" D'daear wondered.

"Hikaru and I were just wondering that, too," Aden frowned. "As we've all noticed, this place is certainly...different." Everyone looked stretched out and caricatured, everything sounded muted, and as noted, there wasn't a spot of color to be seen anywhere. "The best way to find out would be to look around..." He glanced in the same direction D'daear was looking and saw the diverging roads. "Was there anyone coming behind the two of you?"

8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Well, to me you're Sebastian, and I should really point out that I don't even tell anyone my real name."

"WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!" Steel shouted whilst popping out of nowhere. The projection behind had stopped, and Emperor Kuzco had appeared next to him with an Confused look. "What am I doing in Symphony of Sorcery? Steel asked the Monarch next to him. Kuzco shrugged. "I don't know man, you signed up for The Country of the Musketeers." He supplied.

"Exactly!" Steel agreed. "The last thing I remember is watching Stratos waste a butt-load of precious MP only to still crash miserably hard, and now I'm here: So what's up?" He asked with a pointed look at the direction the projector light was coming from. Kuzco nodded his head and did the same.
    "Yeah 'whatever Celestial being runs the projector,' what's up?" There was brief moment of silence where nothing happened before Steel had a realization. "Uh Kuzco, what celestial being 'does' run the projector?" Another brief silence followed before both men froze in place with wide eyes.

"Uhhm..." Steel Blinked. "I'm... gonna go make me make the story change back..." Kuzco nodded hurriedly. "Yeah let's get out of here!" Both men walked away, but before the scene could resume... Kuzco leaned back in and began furiously scratching out the words "
    Symphony of Sorcery" in the top right corner with a yellow marker. However, his eyes caught the projector booth and he gave a nervous and guilty chuckle before hastily exiting once again. The scene resumed.

Steel's eyes widened in realization as Kaida mentioned something about not doing what she was supposed to back in town. "I'd totally do it for you, but I am not supposed to be here so, I gotta go like NOW. See you guys later." And with that sentence and a graceful pirouette, he vanished into a swirling column of darkness that collapsed in on itself.

"Okay, note to self:" Steel muttered as he walked away from the hat mural. "...Next time, don't get too close to the vicinity of of a gateway you're not planning on using." Using his senses, Steel picked up on the multiple departures and knew he had to make a decision. Two gateways had been used less than the one for Symphony of Sorcery, but there was a presence nearby the one in Mickey's House. Basing his decision on that, He made his way to the Disney Town main gate. He felt a little bad though about Leaving D'daear: The boys' teacher had already picked an entirely different world, but at least the familiar face that was Hikaru's would be there.

When he reached his destination, Steel found himself staring up at three rapiers crossed together in symbol of unity. Steel smirked. "Looks like my kinda place." He murmured as he reached out and touched the ink on the wall.

He found himself standing in a large area used for sword training, and proceeded to observe other details in the surroundings and try to locate any of his companions.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

After arriving to the far wall in the courtyard, Kel had leaned against it. It was quite fortunately the only other people that he's seen here were too preoccupied with their training to nothing that someone had appeared out of nowhere. Least that made sneaking around a much easier task to do now. Now that he was for the most part out of range of any gazes that they might have directed towards him, it would be for the best for him to figure out a course of action while he was here.

First thing would be to see who else ended up in this world. It a pretty safe assumption that he wasn't the only person who'd ended up in this world and based off past experiences, whoever else that would be in this world that hadn't already gotten here would show up in the same area that he did, meaning the courtyard. It was a good thing that he could see majority of the courtyard from where he was standing, it definitely made spotting for anyone else a lot easier.

Speaking of which, someone else had arrived. It appeared to be Steel, who was looking around likely looking for anyone else. Kel then decided to make the task easier for him and started to wave his hand. He didn't want to start shouting for that would probably attach more attention then what he was hoping for. All he needed was for Steel to notice and that should be enough to get him over here without attracting to much attention. In the event that it didn't work, the he would have to think of another method of getting his attention.

10. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

It's been a while since Rain had anything to eat so she figured to buy a quick satisfying treat like ice cream. Just when she was about to take the first bite, she paused. She could of sworn seeing everyone just now walking around in the area. But for whatever reason, no one was in sight. "huh? I turn my back for about a sec and everyone is-" a bright light almost like a flash was caught by her peripheral vision, which out of reflex she immediately turned to her left. "What the...." She didn't hesitate to go inspect the area of where it came from. Expecting to find something different, all Rain saw was a wall. "A wall? Then where did that light come from? I know I didn't imagine it....did I?" Knowing that nothing more was there besides a strange looking mark on the wall and a street lamp, she shrugged it off and continued on with her ice cream which was now starting to melt. As she gave a few licks, rain was slowing leaning towards the wall. Little did she know that there wouldn't be a solid object behind to support her as she would assume but instead a bright light which illuminated from the strange mark. Rain let out a loud yelp as soon as she felt falling on her back yet again.

As soon as she felt something solid Rain quickly opened her eyes and sat up however a solid ground wasn't the only thing she felt, it was wet too. It took Rain seconds to realize she was teleported to another world again. Not to mention she landed in some shallow part of a lake. " ugh...did I hit my head or something? Why am I seeing everything black and.....and wh-white....wait, what's wrong with my voice? Did water get in my ears." she sat there trying to clear her ears until she spotted a familiar object float right by her. "Aww...there goes my ice cream..." She said as she stared at the wooden stick floating its way down the stream but that's when she noticed that that wasn't the only thing different. Rain slowly stood up so ripples wouldn't be made and stared carefully at her reflection in the water. She placed her hands on her cheeks making funny faces to make sure it was herself that she was seeing. "I....I can't believe this....this looks so ...so awesome! Haha I'm like in a cartoon!" Rain looked at her clothing and noticed it was very simple and had an extra few things like gloves. "That light must've meant people teleporting through here or atleast I hope that others came here too." At a far distance she spotted a steam boat and a dock. "Well the closer I am to land the closer I may be to anyone else here. " she said as she made her way to the dock.

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Cailyn watched as Kaida disappeared, and jump backwards. She looked at the mark. "Do they do this often?" She muttered. Instead of following, Kaida just in case the disappearing act was not normal, she looked around town. She came across a house, and decided to go inside. Maybe whoever was in here could tell her more about where she was. "Hello? Hello?" She called. She saw another marking, similar to the one from before. She hesitated. "Well if this is where everyone went." She mumbled. She placed her hand on it, bracing herself.

She closed her eyes tight when she felt and saw the flash of light that took her away. "ACK!" She yelled, tripping over her legs as she was thrown out of the light. She blinked, opening her eyes. Everything here was black and white. She didn't think the light could hurt her eyes at much. Did she damage them somehow? She closed and then opened them again. Or maybe it was supposed to be like this. She looked at the world around her. It all just seemed to... weird. She fixed her pony tail, which was still bouncing with curls, but did not have the golden colour it once did. "Heeeeello?" She called out.

12. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

No wonder he was always going on the blink. He watched as Steel showed up, remarked him, and vanished, and then the whole mess with the animated brooms began; or maybe that's what was behind the mess in the first place. Regardless, a mouse was dashing about trying to stop the brooms from flooding the tower, and the mouse was losing.

In the midst of the madness, Base kept his calm and just stood there for a moment. He marched right back to the front entrance and tried, in vain, to open the doors. He proceeded back to where he was previously standing and, very calmly, made the case as it was. "Whatever the case may be, we're just as much invested to stop the flood presently. Anyone in disagreement should learn to hold their breath... very quickly."

Base eyed the mouse up and down. "Why are you wearing Yen Sid's hat. I sincerely doubt you're him and or, he allowed you to put it on." Base had once tried the hat on for size, but had been caught; he was warned of the power contained in the hat and what it had done before. Before... were they in the past? If that was the case, then this was, indeed, Mickey. The Mouse had indeed flooded the castle long, long before Base had shown up, and because Mickey was under the tutelage of a shared master, Yen Sid. Oddly enough, Base began to think, if one spelled "Yen Sid" backwards, they would get the word "diS neY"... which made no sense whatsoever... What was going on his head?! It startled even him.

Base chose to keep his silence until he was absolutely sure of present events. If they were in the past of the Mysterious Tower, that would not only mean Yen Sid was alive, but it would also mean they could disrupt the flow of time. After all, they had never existed in the event going on,... or had they? It was enough to boggle the brain... too many problems came with time travel.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor stayed in the shadows against the wall he was hiding against from the people in the courtyard. He wasn't sure what he was going to do, but he didn't want to wander around carelessly either and miss anyone. As his train of thought jumped all over the place, he noticed that another keyblader popped into the middle of the courtyard. It was difficult to tell at first, but Raisor made it out to be Kel. He hadn't been to a world with him since Land of Dragons, and even that was a little bit of a short visit together. In fact, Raisor even wondered if Kel would remember him at all.

Watching as Kel walked up to another wall and stared at the space, Raisor wondered if he should go over and talk or just wait. Then again, he couldn't resist a little spooking when the chance was right. Even growing up he played with his siblings a lot and practiced sneaking around, and now it became habit to do it on others whenever he got the chance. True, it was a bit childish, but it was also the only way Raisor could have a little fun anymore, or even remember how to have fun. He walked around the edge of the courtyard and stayed in the shade, getting closer to Kel.

About halfway there, he noticed a light coming from the center of the courtyard again and out popped yet a third keyblader. At least, it was the third he'd seen himself. Maybe he wasn't the first one there, but considering the light kind of blinded him when he came over, it was hard to tell who left when. As the keyblader looked around, presumably for other keyblades, Raisor came up next to Kel.

"So, do you have any clue where we are?" Raisor looked at Kel, seeing what his reaction would be.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  14. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross reached the gate and walked along the wall slowly, he looked for any clues as to where the culprit behind his Master's current ailment might be. He finally saw an ink splotch and his curiosity piqued. He tilted his head and slowly reached out, this magic..it was as if something was calling him to touch the splotch. He paused when Ananta spoke to him. Necklace..did she mean the one she dropped earlier. He turned his head to her, his hand accidentally placed on the splotch. he felt a forceful tug on his arm and he turned, alarmed. He struggled but it seemed that the ink was pulling him in forcefully."Anantaaaaa---"

"Aaaa!" Kross's eyes widened as he saw the ground approaching fast. He had to act fast. He reoriented himself and twirled in mid air, magical light danced around his feet and it slowed his descent. He touched the ground elegantly and stood straight, looking around. He saw two others, Kel and Raisor nearby and he hurried over."Guys!"He called out. He was quite relieved to see them, familiar faces. Raisor brought up an excellent point, where were they? It appeared to be a sprawling castle with a large gate that led out to a vast countryside. He turned."Maybe we'll find answers here?"He said, positive Kross was positive.

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Black ink was splotched onto the wall. It had a shape to it, but Ananta could barely make it out. When they got closer and Kross turned to answer Ananta's question, she saw the ink splotch started to suck Kross in. Kross called out to her and Ananta couldn't help but grab his outstretched hand. Unfortunately, that also caused her to get pulled through the ink splotch as well. Not wanting to go through, she tried to pull Kross back out so they could investigate some more. As she was sucked in, Ananta placed both her feet against the wall and tried with all her strength to pull out Kross. This was all in vain, as she felt the ink creep and move enough to swallow her legs as well. "OH SH-" she exclaimed, her voice being eaten by the portal.

Her hand had let go of Kross at this point, so she was a bit behind him. He landed on the ground and Ananta looked down to see how high they were. Upon doing so, she found herself plummeting towards the ground. She screamed and closed her eyes, waving her arms around in feeble attempts to try and stop her descent at least somewhat. Feeling herself hit the ground, Ananta could have sworn she was dead. Her eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the lighting as she felt the ground was rather soft beneath her. Looking up at the others that were here with her, she recognized Kel immediately. "Oh, hey Kel." she said, waving at him. They gave her weird looks however, and Ananta tilted her head, confused.

"What?" she said. She followed their gaze and looked down to see....Kross beneath her. "Ack!" she yelled rolling off and kneeling beside him. "Kross! I'm sorry!" she said, rolling him to his back. She quickly began to use Cure magic on him, trying to heal whatever she could. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she kept repeating, not stopping until Kross said something to break her train of thought.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  16. Aelin Best Waifu

"Nearly, but not. You may have cost your own friends their lives. When we left Sieza and Eclipse and everyone was still there and hundreds of behemoths on their way. I don't doubt their strength but no one can hold out forever." Karina shot a glare at Kaida as they reached the top of the stairs. Karina had turned off all emotion in her voice as she talked but now was silent as Beuce opened the door. Water flowed past her feet soaking the hem of her new pants. Inside was walking brooms carrying water and dumping it in something that was already overflowing. Well that was some sight to see, but the thing that really grabbed Karina's attention was the mouse with Yen Sid's hat on. "Well I do believe that looks like the mouse from before. So perhaps." Karina shot a glare at Beuce and at Glen. "I was right about the mark on the wall being a clue. However we need to deal with this flooding first." Karina stated as she marched straight up to a broom trying to wrestle the bucket from its small hands. Nothing to hold water in meant no way for it to keep bringing and throwing water in here right? If she could get the buckets then they would stop and she could use them to toss the water out the window. Or that was the theory.

17. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel spotted Kel and waved back. He started to head over to him (and Raisor, who had joined him) when Kross came running past shouting his companions names... and completely ignoring him in the process. Steel shook his head as he continued to walk over; Kross just hadn't noticed him yet, that was all. Not to mention he didn't really strive for the limelight anyway, so it shouldn't have been a problem. His thoughts were interrupted when Ananta came crashing down on Kross' back. He chuckled as Ananta shouted how sorry she was while frantically casting cure at a constant pace. With all the noise, they were due to be noticed any minute. He faced Kel and shrugged as he walked up. "Well, here we are again." He expressed casually.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

Once Steel had waved back, Kel had stopped waving and waited for Steel to finish approaching him. Not to long after that, Kross had appeared in the world and immediately spotted Kel. When he called out to Kel, Kel was curious as to why he said "guys". Yes there were two people here aside from Kross, but he'd completely ignored Steel and was looking right at Kel. Was there someone else near him? Kel briefly looked around till he noticed that Raisor was approaching him, second before he'd spoke to him.

If Raisor's plan to sneak up on Kel had worked, it would've been an interesting encounter since aside from Ananta, who was the cause of Kel's apathetic cool being broken in Camelot, they hadn't really seen a side to Kel that wasn't quiet and seemingly apathetic. But since things didn't go as planned, there was no need to worry about that. What he did do however was lift his hand up to acknowledge Kross moments before Ananta had fallen form the sky and landed on Kross.

"Uh, hey." He started, subtle trying to get Ananta to noticed that she'd just landed on Kross. It took some time, but when she did notice the first thing that she did was to get off of Kross and start frantically apologizing which was about when Steel had finally joined up with the now group of five. "Yeah, we should probably look for something or someone that can help us find Mickey. i don't think we'll be able to remain unnoticed by the people training for much longer if we just stand around here." Though he wasn't 100% certain about that, cause two more people just fell from the sky, one of which landed on top of someone. You'd think that at least someone would be curious about that if not what had happened before hand.

19. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Counting the keybladers that he could make out, there seemed to be five people in the world so far. He wasn't sure if anyone else was going to come to this world, but there was enough of them now to start looking around. Raisor watched as Kross came over this way, only for another keyblader to fall on top of him. As Kross fell on the ground, Raisor couldn't help but snicker a little. He was not familiar with this keyblader, nor the other one that came earlier. Guess he was going to be going through a world with new people again. At least two of the people there were familiar to him, so it wasn't completely confusing.

Looking around to see where they might go, a large balcony stretched out to their left. On the other side to their right, there was a gate in the wall. They could try to go through the gate and see what to do, but it might be better to check everywhere and see what was going on first.
    "Looks like we have a choice of either going up the balcony and looking through the building, or taking the gate and seeing what's in the area," thinking out loud.
    He wished there was an easier way to figure out what to start with, but considering they were basically looking for a needle in a haystack, it wasn't going to be simple.

20. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross stopped infront of them and heaved a sigh before standing up straight. "It's great to see you all, no one is hurt right."He said before noticing Steel walked up. He gave a grin."We meet again."He greeted cheerily. He began to walk but a yell from above interrupted his train of thought. He looked up just in time to see a flash of green hair just a millisecond before it landed on him, an audible SNAP resounded as she landed..right on his back and brought him to the ground hard."GAH!!" He cried out, the air knocked out of his lungs. That landing hurt..a lot. He tried to struggle for a moment under her but found that everything hurt. Her rolling him over hurt a bit more and she profusively apologized while spamming the Cure spell on him. His only response weakly droned out."I think that knocked down some of my HP.."He groaned. Though he had the strength to stand while she continued spamming Cure on him. He went over and took her shoulders."Easy Ananta.."He said in a gentle tone."Save your magic, we're sure to run into trouble here." He said. He listened to Raisor and counted the Keybladers silently in his head. There was Steel, Raisor, Ananta, himself and Kel..uneven number, but hell, why not? "I say we split up."He said, looking at the group."We can cover more ground that way. There's an odd number of us here, but we can make it work."