Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

"Watch where you are going!" Karina immediately snapped at Aden. ".... I mean, um, it is okay I guess." Karina said trying to calm herself but still speaking though clenched teeth. It seemed that changing and not letting her emotions rule her life was not as easy as it seemed in her head. This would take a while. Karina stood there for a minute then realized that she was clenching her fists. Slowly she loosened her grip and just kind of looked at Aden blankly. She didn't know what to do now. She didn't know what to saw or if she should just walk away or what. Not knowing who she was or was going to be made things a lot more complicated than she thought it would be when she came up with the idea. "Uh... um....." Karina searched for some words to say. "Did you see that mouse yet? Any luck?" She asked kind of nervous. It was rare that Karina was nervous, but then again that was when she had all her walls up, ones that where crumbling revealing a fragile heart that hadn't had the chance to develop properly since she was a child.

2. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Beuce accepted the ice cream and Kross only grinned in response, taking a seat beside him and leaning forward a bit. He had his eyes on Beuce and waved a hand at his apology."Don't worry about that. Happens to me a lot. Besides, I'm more concerned about my friends's wellbeing and..well...you're in that club whether you know it or not." He said, yes, it looked like Kross was right. Both personal and Karin were bothering Beuce and this made Kross even more concerned. He leaned up and put a hand on Beuce's shoulder."I'm sorry about Karina, I really am. You're not the first to try to get a cheer out of her and you won't be the last. She has a lot of personal issues and I would be lying if I said I don't feel for her. As I've told Ananta, you shouldn't let what she says bother you. She's just wallowing in self pity."He said, but he was sure Beuce knew that already.

Then came Beuce's life story. In all honesty, Kross didn't know that much about Beuce, they had never really taken the chance and really talked like this. It was nice to be able to listen to someone open up to him. it was better than being chewed out and shut out from trying to help someone, and Kross had encountered many of those. He'd keep helping others though, it was in his nature. The part about the war he participated in made Kross tense up. Pepper Island had never warred for as long as he remembered. The island was unified over 2000 years ago for pete's sake."I can't imagine what your life must have been like, I had never seen war, unlike you. I've lived in a millenia of peace. I guess that's why I'm so weak."He said, stroking his chin. Beuce's life was a long and combat-heavy one, it made Kross wonder if the guy longed for just a moment of peace, just a moment where he could rest and not have to fight. Kross longed for the same thing, he hated fighting. Even if he was trained to fight the unversed and the Heartless, his heart was never in it. He reached a put a hand to Beuce's upper back, looking at him."Do you ever regret it? I mean...coming with us? ...I know sometimes we can be a pain in the ass but..we mean well."He says, putting a finger up."Even Karina."He said before Beuce could even ask about her. He smiled at Beuce."You're a strange guy, you have wit, you have looks, and you're wicked strong. You're everything I'm not."He said and laughed, rubbing his forehead."Makes me jealous."

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Munching on the sandwich, Ananta sat next to Kross. She was still waiting on him to reply to her cheering up attempts. She may not be good at it, but at least she tried, right? Enjoying the sandwich, she didn't notice Kross was gone just yet. Finishing the sandwich mere moments later, she opened her water bottle and began to gulp the refreshing liquid down. Turning her head to her right, she saw Kross was gone. She stopped mid-gulp and put the cap back on the bottle, swallowing hard on the water in her mouth. Looking down on the bench, she saw he hadn't even touched the sandwich she gave to him.

Frowning, Ananta looked down at the her own hands. She then curled up on the bench, pulling her knees to her chest. Had she done something wrong? Did Kross really not want to hang around? Were her words going in one ear and out the other, making him think they were insignificant? All these and more were running through Ananta's head as she sat there on the bench. Reaching into her pocket, she held the necklace in front of her and frowned at it. Thinking Kross was her friend was a stupid idea. Especially since he just up and left her behind, not even taking one bite of the food.

Looking around, she wondered if maybe somebody else was here that she could go to. Her eyes stopped on Kross and Beuce sitting together and talking to each other on a bench. "So that's where he went..." Ananta thought to herself, realizing that maybe Kross would rather talk to Beuce than her. Anybody is better to talk to than Ananta. Karina was even better. Speaking of Karina, Ananta realized that maybe what she said was right. Maybe Ananta was just too nosy or doting or motherly for people. Ananta felt her heart ache at realizing that it was probably all her fault that nobody wanted to talk with her.

Her mind was racing with thoughts and reasons as she kept staring at Kross and Beuce, not noticing she was still staring.

4. Krowley Moderator

MISSION COMPLETE!

Kaida leveled up! (20)
    - All Stats increased!
    - Learned Stopra!
    - Learned Second Chance!

Cailyn leveled up (16) (17)

Pete's large self was knocked down onto his bottom as he held his forehead in agony. "DO-ooooohh... my poor achin' head!!"
    Max caught up after circling the perimeter for any more weasel guards as he kicked up his skateboard. "Had enough? Or you thirsty for more?..."
    Pete turned angry as he gritted his teeth in a humiliating defeat by a bunch of teenagers. "Why you little... I'll be back with fifty- no- a hundred- No, no, no. TWO hundred guards to put you punk kids in your place!"
    Max picked the small outer ends of his ear with his pinky in a rude manner against the captain's babbling. "Uh-huh, well you know where to find us Captain."
    Near the small stubby legs of Pete, one of his guards was coming out of his dizzied state asking; "Ugghh... Did we win?"
    Unamused, he grabbed the weasel by the collar and dragged him along angrily, muttering intangible words as the weasel gasped for air. The rest of his troop came to and cowardly followed, hoping that they were done fighting and could go about their usual lazy duties.

Max smirked as he turned to Cailyn and Kaida. "Big thanks to both you guys. The more guards that doorknob rounds up, the harder is to keep up y'know?... Anyway, here's a little something I thought you guys might want."

Cailyn and Kaida learned Powerline! Gained the Knockout Smash keyblade!

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden closed his eyes, accepting the expected verbal lashing...but was exceptionally (pleasantly) surprised when Karina followed it up with a quiet(!) apology(!!!). His eyes popped open in utter shock.

They both just stood there awkwardly for a minute. Karina seemed to be thinking hard about something, as if she was trying to say something, and Aden wasn't sure if he should leave or not. "Did you see that mouse yet?" she finally asked, after a bit of stammering. "Any luck?"

Aden was relieved--not just that she had finally decided to talk, but that she was making an effort to be civil, too. "Nothing," he answered a little glumly. "Everyone seems to know and love Mickey, but nobody's seen him for a few weeks. Maybe the others were right about this being a waste of time. I don't know."

He paused. "Um... Did you--I mean, have you had any luck, either?" he asked.

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida was still catching her breath when Pete and Max's moment occurred. When Pete dragged the guard off like that, she suppressed a laugh. Kaida accepted the items and thanked Max, then she summoned away her keyblade and looked over at Cailyn, "You did awesome back there." she turned more towards her and held her hand out, "My name's Kaida." she waited a moment for Cailyn's reply before she continued, "If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your keyblade?"

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

There was a moment of silence before Kross spoke up, asking Beuce if he regretted joining the group of keyblade wielders. "Nah. I mean, where would you guys be without me, right?" He said jokingly to Kross. Then he went on about how Beuce was witty, good looking, and strong. "Damn straight." He said with a chuckle. What came next almost surprised him. Kross said he was everything he wasn't. That he was jealous of Beuce. "There's not really much to be jealous of. I mean, I'm missing an arm for God's sake. Only reason that happened was because i was stupid, thought i could overpower the behemoth king, and wasn't strong enough to do it. Even in soldier and Mad World, i didn't have the strength to overcome him. Can't be too amazing if i let a stupid heartless get the best of me. You all were the ones to finish it off." He said, thinking back to the thousand heartless battle. "If i can't even take on a behemoth...I don't know what I'm going to do against the elemental guardians, or worse, Nequa. My plan is to use the guardians to overpower her in magic, beat her at her own game, but if i'm not strong enough to even get them in the first place, then that's down the crapper."

Standing up, Beuce stretched out his single arm and arched his back, before returning to normal posture. "Well, one problem at a time i guess. We should get searching for that mouse. I don't know where he'd be, but we may as well check around town for him. We've been lounging around enough. Shall we then?" He said, offering to search with Kross, then spotted Ananta. Waving his hand, he motioned for her to come along.

8. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"Right" Kross deadpanned as his reply to Beuce's comment. Though he couldn't help but let a smile tug at the corners of his lips. The 1000 heartless battle that could only be compared to the Kingdom Hearts 2 version was something he didn't wish to be reminded of. Damn behemoths.. He mentioned the Elemental Guardians and..that apprentice from before, Nequa was her name. His lips thinned, the girl was great at magic, rivaling Eclipse's and definitely besting his. He still had a long path ahead but he wouldn't give up, he wouldn't give in. Quitting was for the past. He wasn't going to do it. He heard something interesting too, that Beuce was searching for the guardians to use their power."You know better than anyone here that I'm not going to let you do this alone."He said, a tiny grin was on his face."I'd never abandon a friend in need and i'm very sure others here feel the very same way."He said.

He stood with Beuce and watched him stretch. He was right, enough dallying around, heck, he felt like finding the mouse was top priority anyway. He was still reeling from the loss of his Master."For Master Yen Sid."He replied simply to Beuce's offer, nodding to him. He saw Beuce wave to somebody and he followed the wave, seeing Ananta across from them, staring at the--oh crap. His breath hitched as he hurried over, kneeling infront of Ananta and put a hand on her knee gently."Ananta, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to leave you so abruptly, it's..just that Beuce..he just looked like he needed someone to help cheer him up."

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Not paying attention, Ananta jumped when Kross placed a hand on her knee. Her hands rose to defend herself, while she blinked and noticed it was just Kross. Shaking her head, she smiled. "No...no it's fine. Beuce has it worst off right now. He needs all the cheering up you can give him." she said, patting Kross' hand. "So what will you do now? Stay with him?" she asked, already knowing he'd most likely run off with Beuce anyway. That always happened when Ananta decided to spend time with somebody. It reminded her of a time when she was at a store with a classmate from her school. They were inside a store and had met up with another classmate by chance. Ananta was busy looking through the store and hadn't even noticed the two left the store. It wasn't until later when she called the girl that she learned she had forgotten Ananta was even there. They never spoke again after that.

"I mean, if you do go off, at least eat some of the food I got for you." Ananta asked, turning to the bag. As she turned, the necklace fell out of her pocket and landed on the ground. Rummaging through the bag, Ananta pulled out the two pieces of pie she had bought. Handing Kross his container, she gave him a little milk carton to go with it. "The general store owner said this pie is pretty famous around here, so she hoped we'd like it. She swore I was going on a date with you, when I told her I had a good friend to cheer up. It was weird..." she frowned. How can it be a date when they've got so much work to do? Sure, Kross and Ananta are pretty good friends already, but she barely knows anything about him other than what he's told her about his world and the basics about him, like his age. "At least eat the pie with me." she asked again.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

"No luck..." Karina replied. She hesitated before talking again, replying to the other comment. "I know it wasn't a proper excuse or really fair, I mean we have work to do, but the break of being here and not just jumping to another place where we will inevitably meet more people who will want our help and send us away again on another missions. I didn't take a long break before searching for Mickey but personally if I didn't take it I don't know if I would function properly for more missions... I just, had some stuff in my own mind to work out and I am sure many others are the same. We have been so stressed lately that it builds up, I have since I got here, but... I think I feel okay now... Sorry about how I usually act, I am going to try and control it from now on." Though Karina was telling this to Aden she knew he was not the one who needed to hear it. She had not wronged Aden as much as she wronged other people, such as Glen. However what he had said to her was not acceptable and she could not just let it slide, she would not forget about it, and not completely let go of her anger, how could she? Sure she made mean jokes about him a lot but he picked at her life, pressing buttons that where better left unpressed. She not only hated him for it, but feared him, she feared him so much and it wasn't until just now that she realized it. She had always viewed it as just more hate. With the habit of making most emotions into anger and hate she lost sight of the difference between them.

"I better keep looking." Karina told Aden before walking away. She didn't know how to properly dismiss herself so instead she didn't say goodbye or anything, she just left. Karina kept her head low while she turned the corner and walked straight past Glen for another circle around town. She barely glanced at him as she walked by, but she got the vibe he was annoyed and decided to stay clear as she side stepped away from Glen a little more as she passed, quickening her pace.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

At this point Kel was having little luck in finding any clue relating to Mickey while he looked around the town. While he did manage to find many other things or interest, he had to ignore them for the time being to remain focused on the objective at hand. That said, there was nothing against him getting some ice cream while he waled around. After all it was one something that he could afford to get. Now he was walking down the street, casually eating some ice cream while he made sure to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

Not that the ice cream was suppose to help at all, but still nothing was found as he looked around. At this rate maybe he should just go ahead and head back to the house and wait for the others. He wasn't all that far away, but he wasn't exactly all that close either. Seeing as how it was probably going to take him some time to get back there, there was nothing saying that he couldn't take his time getting back there. Maybe he'd spot something that he'd missed this time around.

12. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

"Thanks! You're pretty awesome yourself!" She replied. "My name's Cailyn, nice to meet you Kaida." She took at look at her own Keyblade. "I'm actually not so sure haha. Where did you get yours." She asked, playing with her hair.

13. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

While everyone had gone off to explore the town, the young lad named D'daear had kept himself indoors for the time being. The concept of time traveling was still a bit confusing to him, to the point that he felt he needed time to dwell on the words spoken by both Hikaru and Merlin; despite having missed a few. With eyes averted to the floor in shallow contemplation, he began to pace about the house while the train that were his thoughts warmed its wheels on the tracks. "A Time traveling...Mickey." he began to murmur. "Yen Sid's tower...what point in time was that then? I mean, if Mickey had not been seen in a while in THIS town, then does that mean he was spending time with Yen Sid? OR are there TWO different Mickeys roaming about now? A Mickey from THIS town, and a Mickey who was with Yen Sid?" he questioned in succession. These were just but a few questions he had in regards to this conundrum. The way he saw it...A point in time where you were, obviously differs to the point in time you are in now. Meaning, if you time traveled to a point where you exist, that would make it possible to run into a past or future YOU. Eye lids squinted at these ideas. As if on autopilot his body; having been moving around, found a nice comfy chair within the living room. It was only a matter of time before someone had decided to sit on one of these Sofas. Still contemplating, rear end planted itself on the soft cushion chair near a coffee table while the rest of the body found itself lazing about. Arms folded into a cross like position while brows furrowed.

"Ok ok...if THIS town's Mickey is missing, and we just saw Mickey at Yen Sid's tower...then there's two Mickeys...in theory. So...technically, the Mickey WE saw COULD be hiding in this town. " he murmured to himself, just as Glen's voice had noted how exploring this town would be pointless. Head began to ache at this whole deduction in regards to time traveling. Steel soon spoke up to make a point to which D'daear had to agree to. Without looking to Glen or Steel, he went on to disagree with Glen, noting Steel.

"I think Steel is right. Just because no one in THIS town has seen Mickey, doesn't necessarily mean the Mickey we saw traveled here...I think..." he spoke up, still staring away into space with some doubt. In the back of his mind, he knew staring away into space helped his concentration. "So...it's not a waste of time to search here...if not for clues at least..."

Eyes caught the sight of a scrapbook laying about on the coffee table in front of him. A small sigh escaped a head throbbing D'daear. Perhaps keeping his mind off this subject for a little while would help ease this headache. Picking up the scrapbook with one hand, he went on to look at pictures. Just like the ones that decorated Mickey's bedroom, there were many photos of him alongside Minnie, and other denizens of this town. Free hand flipped a page. Head cocked to one side at the sight of Mickey with two other denizens. One of them looked like a tall anthropomorphic dog, and a Duck about Mickey's height. However, that wasn't what made his head skew. The photo, unlike most of the ones he had seen, were in black and white...or monochrome. A brow rose in question, while his hand turned to the next page. There it was again, another photo in monochrome. It was Mickey with a rather tall chubby looking fellow wearing overalls. The two were standing in front of a dock with what looked like some type of boat. It was spewing out steam. Turning the page once more, and he saw something that made his eyes widen in shock. Placed on a stocky ornate pedestal with fleur de lis designs, was a large crystal sphere that radiated bright. In front of it, was Mickey Mouse along with the the three other partners he had seen in the last two photos.

"What the- No way..." he uttered weakly under his breathe. Shock began to overtake him as eyes widened, irises fixated on the large glowing transparent ball depicted in the photo. "That's the cornerstone of light!" D'daear's faded in, voice growing louder with each syllable. He chuckled in excitement with a smile. Among the many stories he had been told by his Grandma, this was definitely one he remembered. In the stories, this was a sacred relic that kept the darkness away from the Aesop woods. He always enjoyed hearing about it because the woods were always lively. The intelligent furry critters of that forest would always be doing something that at the end of their adventures, would always have a morale to teach him.

D'daear placed a finger on the photo, realizing something as he tapped on it in disagreement. "...it's the cornerstone of light, but it looks a little different...Hmmm..." he contemplated out loud. Brows furrowed in disappointment, remembering how wrong his Grandmother had been about the outside worlds. After that experience, he wouldn't doubt that this would be the second of many times she would be wrong...perhaps about everything she told him. "Well...at any rate...I should probably take a photo just in case. It could prove useful when looking for Mickey..."

Pulling the photo out of the album, he tossed the book onto the coffee table with a thud. He rose to his feet, and placed the photo into pockets. "So when are we ready for departure?"

14. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida listened to Cailyn's reply and at least had an understanding of the situation. She'd heard other people at the academy who just suddenly received keyblades at some point in their lives. It was at that moment she realized it wasn't really any of her business to know how she got the keyblade, but she was curious how Cailyn ended up on the world, but she didn't want to talk about that in front of Max. She didn't seem to be from this world, at all, unless she was secretly an animal or something.

Kaida readjusted her glove and replied, "Um, I got it from someone else who wielded a keyblade. He trained me how to use it too, although I mostly learned stuff on my own." she took a moment to think before she looked over at Max and spoke, "Alright so I'm assuming we are close to your hideout, since Cailyn appears to be the friend you were talking about. You said it would be safer to talk there, did you have something you needed to say in safe company?"

15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden's surprise only grew as Karina continued to open up, revealing unseen insecurities and even further apologizing for her behavior. As he was just finishing absorbing all this, she abruptly said "I better keep looking," and walked away.

"...Huh," was all he could think to say.

She was right, of course; while this was a needed break, they did have to keep looking for Mickey.

But if someone had found him, wouldn't they have alerted the others by now? There were several of them scouring the city, after all.

He started to jog after Karina, a "Wait" on the tip of his tongue when he heard talking from inside the house and paused. D'daear? I thought everyone had fanned out into the city...

He reentered the house to find D'daear holding a scrapbook and saying something about a cornerstone. Strangely, Aden found himself sharing in D'daear's excitement without really knowing what he was talking about. He looked over his shoulder as he pocketed the picture he was looking at (not commenting on how he shouldn't steal a picture, least of all from a collection of treasured pictures). "What's a cornerstone of light?" he asked, curious. "I've never heard of it.

"...I haven't seen anything of Mickey," he added, a little sheepish that that hadn't been his first comment upon entering the house. "Nobody in town seems to have seen him for weeks, but everyone loves him."

//OOC:
    [shameless subtle shipteasing]

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Welp, Ananta seemed to be busy assuming Kross had abandoned her to go hang out with him and completely missed the fact Beuce had invited her to come with them. Alrighty then. "You two go ahead and eat your pie. I'm gonna run on ahead and search. I won't be far from here. Come and find me whenever you guys are ready." He knew he'd suggested using their visit here as a break, but he more meant a lack of constant combat to catch their breath, not a full on vacation. Walking away, he began searching for Mickey. From the pictures inside his house, he knew basically what the mouse looked like. Not to mention he was essentially a male version of Minnie. Well, that thought was odd considering the relationship between the two...

He continued through the town, asking around. Of course, no one had seen him. They all spoke highly of him though. Eventually, he found his way into an alley where he spied a couple figures. Now, these figures stood out for a couple reasons. First, Two of them were human. Like, full on human instead of some creepy anthropomorphic animal thing. Second, they were holding keyblades. lastly, they were female and kinda cute. That was reason enough to approach them. He made his way closer, and realized he recognized one of them. "Hey...You were in Central Haven! The one that apparently punched her boss, Hikaru's friend." He said, listing off what he knew about the blonde girl. The other one was completely unfamiliar to him. "You weren't with us for the thousand heartless, and the mirror broke right after we left, so how did you get out?" He asked, curious as to her means of escape. As he mentioned the thousand heartless battle, the events of it were brought back to mind. If he hadn't been a soldier most of his life, he probably would've begun having war flashbacks to it. Thinking about that lead into thinking about his missing arm. It still felt like it was there, although he knew full well it was missing. He hoped that the two wouldn't be creeped out by his missing limb. Honestly, he needed to get that fixed. It was severely messing with his chances of scoring with anyone. Although it did earn him some major points toward the Karina route...So, it wasn't all bad.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

Her question had not been answered yet before she heard a voice behind her. Kaida had not yet reacted to the intrusion before she heard Central Haven. She turned to the man speaking way faster than she normally would have, almost as if it was instinctual. She was considering yelling at him for talking about off world affairs, but at this point hearing Hikaru's name threw her off from that schedule. Completely ignoring Cailyn and Max, Kaida ran up to Beuce and she went to place her hands on his shoulders to shake him, as this was a usual Kaida reaction motion, but she noticed something off about his shoulder. She looked down at his arm, or at least the empty space that an arm usually would have been at. Her facial expression didn't change but she did back off slightly because physical contact was not looking like a good idea at that moment. She placed her hand over her chest and breathed out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank goodness, I was worried nobody was going to make it out of there. I'm so sorry I got out ca- uh...."

She turned her head over to look at Cailyn and Max, and she decided not to verbally explain the time travel belt at this moment. She just pointed to her belt and then motioned behind her as if to say "back" and then she pointed to her watch to say "time". But then almost immediately after to cover up awkward silence she continued, "Uh... um... guy who was launched in the air by Glen? Airborne. Bourne. Okay Bourne." she crossed her arms and spoke, "Are all of you together, Bourne? Did you all split up or are you all here in Disney Town?"

18. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Having pocketed the picture, he turned towards everyone that was presently in the room: Hikaru, Merlin, Glen, and Steel. "So are we ready for departure- Oh?" the question came out, surprised to hear someone from behind. "What's a cornerstone of light?" a voice asked, curious. "I've never heard of it." When D'daear turned to see who it was, Aden had been standing behind him. The purple haired boy took a step back, having been oblivious to Aden's presence until now. It was a jump scare for the young boy, although there should be no reason for it. Eyes widened briefly and muscles tensed for a split second in fright. "OH! Heeeeey- youuuuu... Didn't...see you there. Heh..." he reacted in the moment, feeling a tad weird about the abruptness of Aden's presence. It was almost like he had snuck up on him; although maybe D'daear was just too caught up in his own thing to have realized Aden entered the room. A small sigh escaped D'daear in the midst of averting eyes. He disliked being surprised. Placing one hand on hips, he began moving the other in gesture as he informed Aden on the subject he had given question too. "Well, the cornerstone of light...it's this ancient relic. It's supposed to be powerful enough to keep the darkness away from whatever area it's placed in...like in the stories." he explained, assuming Aden had heard of the small children's Fairy tales. D'daear leaned towards the coffee table where the scrapbook was, and picked it off, pivoting with his one foot as he regained balance to stand on both feet. "Nobody in town seems to have seen him for weeks, but everyone loves him." Aden noted. Handing over the scrapbook to Aden, D'daear admitted to not having found interest in the Mouse's belongings until recently. He responded to Aden's last bit of words with extreme curiosity. Brows furrowed as eyes looked into space in thought. "That's weird... you'd think they would be concerned for Mickey at this point..." D'daear added. Who knew, maybe the denizens ARE worried, and that bit of information was just left out.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina started another sweep of town on her own. It was more time to think. whether this was a good thing or a bad thing was debatable. She still needed to sort things out in her own mind. The way she talked to Aden was confusing and all over the board, but how was she supposed to just change? Was it even possible to change just like that all of the sudden? Should she just not try and let things run their course, even if that meant ending up hurt and alone again? Perhaps that was best for everyone... Perhaps if she did leave just like Glen told her to everyone would be better off.

During the search and thinking Karina entered an abandoned building. "Why is this so hard?" Karina spoke to herself as she looked down at her hands. She was going to try to leave but she couldn't even bring herself to summon her keyblade, much less turn it into a glider and leave. With a sigh she wandered the building looking for a sign of Mickey, none to be seen before exiting again.

"Is it even okay to be mad? I guess I can be angry, as long as it isn't about everything, right? I think so..." Karina mumbled to herself trying to figure out what was acceptable and what wasn't. It seemed the road to change would be a long lonely one, but a one that needed to be taken... badly. Something had to change, whether it was her personality or her leaving, and the second one seemed even more difficult then the first. Karina kept searching, her mind whirling with questions she couldn't answer, the back of her mind dreading going back. She did not want to deal with Glen. At this point it was fare to say that she was scared of him. She didn't want to be near him, and she was sure he felt the same.

20. Krowley Moderator

Upon further inspection of the house, Hikaru was just trying to navigate a strategy on what to do next. His last course of action wasn't very popular, and he himself wasn't even all decided on the details he'd given. He took note of a small chair and bent his knees to sit down on the small stool when, but quickly jumped up at the sound of a creak. He knew the house belonged to some one smaller and didn't want to accidnelty break anything. He wanted the house to stay in perfect condition. He instead wondered around the house again, seeing how everyone split off and some were even looking through his belonging to get some clue as to where this mouse might be. He started back where the found the book case and found a small graffitid picture of three circles on the wall. The paint was still a bit wet as some of it was dripping down.

"Hey guys!... I uhh, think I found something!" he called to the rest outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Max listneed intently and eyed the similar blades that the rest of Cailyn's familiar species had.
    "Maxxy!"
    Maxes eyebrows raised and grin reversed as he heard the befuddling and familiar voice called out. "Where are ya, bud?" He looked around to see if the person he seemed to fear was anywhere in sight. "Gee, we better go look for em if they are, Huh? Hehehe..." He was prepared to get everyone out of there as soon as he could in hopes that he wouldn't have to confront the voice calling out for him. "And say, we can probably talk to your friends too about those weird markings I've seen around town."

(Small grafiti markings are to found around town.
    The ones you can find are two fencing swords crossed, Yen Sid's hat, a llama, and a sword in a stone)