Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen, surprisingly, took a step over to Kross before deciding to speak. "Pick yourself up, Kross. Your master, I very much doubt he'd want you to sit there feeling sorry for yourself. He wants you and the others to save Terra, Ven, and Aqua..whoever the hell they are. He also wants that book protected, the one that we let get taken by that mouse. The way he talked about the book, it sounded really damn powerful. If there's anything that'll tell you how to change the guy back from stone, then I'd be willing to bet that it's in that book" he said reassuringly.

Stepping away from Kross, Glen took a very deep breath. He was still blaming Karina for the loss of his allies, he was still convinced that they were better off without her, but if what she had yelled at him was true, she really didn't have anywhere else to go, which meant she was stuck with them. And, as much as he hated to admit it, if she was stuck with them then they had to work together. The thought sent a small shiver down the keyblade wielder's spine. He walked over and approached Karina, using caution and keeping a slight distance away from her should he need to dive headfirst into the mirror.

"I'm not taking back what I said, and I'm not going to say sorry" he said simply. He then let out a sigh, before continuing. "We need to go after that mouse. The book could have something in it that can help the master, and even if it doesn't...well, we won't know until we try. If we are going to pull this off, fix everythin' up, then all of us are going to have to pitch in. Like it or not, that includes you. If you help get this book, I'll quit mentioning your homeworld, sound good?" he offered, fighting every instinct in his body to turn around and run as fast as his legs could possibly carry him.

2. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

"W-wait! I was about to try on something that matched my- Whoaaa!" he shouted in comedic distress. Ananta had removed most of the garments off of him, and yanked him out of the wardrobe. She went off on how he was acting like a child, and how he nearly stole something! D'daear's free arm flailed as he stumbled continuously while the girl pulled at his center of gravity, removing him from the amazing room. "Stole!? I wasn't stealing! I was just borrowing!!" he shouted, realizing he had not taken off the device off his left forearm. On top of that, blue eyes looked down to to see he had not removed these styling bronze colored cuisses (Armor for your thighs) that covered the front and outer sides of his thighs. Looking beyond, he also realized he had not removed these sneaker like sabatons (armor for your feet) that divided into three pieces; for the sake of being able to bend your feet properly. One metal piece covered the toe area, another covered the mid section of the foot; where the arch of the sols would be, and another piece covered the heel to ankle area or otherwise known as the Heel counter. The Cuff or topline of the sneakers were long, covering the boy's ankles and bit over. There was a trademark symbol where the tongue of the shoe would be (The area part of the shoe that covers the front of your ankles). The tip of the tongue was infused with the top-line, and resembled a crown of some sort.

A small grin arose on his lips as he stared down at his loot. At least he made off with a few things; who knew how useful it would be. Upon Ananta dragging his thieving butt into the sorcerer's chamber, an ally had in his hands a strange looking orb that glowed with a hologram. Being released from the girls clutches, D'daear looked on at the message that was being delivered, rubbing his arm in the process. Eyes expanded in awe, to distracted by the hologram to even notice some people had returned from the mirror. "Is that...Yen Sid?" he queried in bewilderment, although many had inadvertently answered his question just seconds later. The message being delivered by the hologram spoke of their current situation, which was odd because if that was a message by the same person who was turned to stone, then that meant the Highly spoken of Sorcerer must have had this message recorded a long time ago in advanced; especially since the names of the keywielder's mentioned were so few. Lips parted slightly, realizing this detail. He had never thought about it before, the possibility of just how few of them there had been before. Perhaps that meant that he wasn't the only new addition to the team. Curious, he parted eyes away from the hologram and looked around. Every face that was in this room was potentially a new comer just like him. Somehow, knowing this now gave him some relief. A gentle smile arose over him at the epiphany just as the message ended, not having heard a single word after Yen Sid had mentioned the keyblade wielders.

A light shone from the mirror just as Yen Sid had finished his message. "Well it seems the mirror's up and operational," Merlin noted.

"We are ready to move on!" Louie exclaimed.

"Can we really just leave him here though?..." questioned Hikaru.

D'daear overheard Hikaru, and turned his attention to the statue with empathy towards Hikaru's question. The gentle smile faded. "What else CAN we do?" he replied rhetorically, shifting his gaze to the Blue haired boy.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina stood there still looking at the ground as the hologram spoke to them. So it seemed that he knew of her, too bad she couldn't say the same. He had said that they where deemed eligible by the strength of the light in their heart. This idea struck Karina as strange seeing she never saw herself having much light in her. That being said she wouldn't claim that darkness had a hold of her either, she was more... Well just an empty shell with nothing really there. She was here so she could find a purpose that was all, nothing more, something to fill the emptiness. These adventures where the closest she got, but the more they did the more serious things became. Karina looked up as Yen Sid granted them his gifts. Karina stared at the keyblade for a moment wondering whether or not to use it, and decided quickly that she would. Karina didn't know much about this book that was spoken about but she did think she saw the mouse carrying something. Perhaps it hadn't fallen in the wrong hands yet, perhaps there was indeed hope. Karina sighed as she looked at the mirror, no rest for the weary it seemed, it was right back to work for them.

Before Karina could make a move towards the mirror Glen decided to speak to her. Karina averted her eyes while he spoke but did at last look up when she spoke. "I don't expect you to. You seemed pretty damn certain that I was so useless that it was all my fault and it probably was anyways, I can't do anything about it now." Karina started her voice both angry and slightly sad. Her tone didn't reflect her instinct to attack like it often would, just that she was angry and needed space. "Look I might be useless, stupid, temperamental and someone no one wants to be around but I am not one to just ignore an order from a superior, especially if it has to do with saving the worlds. I came here as an escape sure but that doesn't mean I won't do anything to be a part of this army like anyone else. I don't know what kind of person you see me as but clearly you don't quite have it right." Karina took a couple steps towards the now working mirror before speaking once again this time her back to Glen. "Now we have a solid reason to go after that mouse, just because he was in the room wasn't a good enough reason to leave this place without any sort of proper answers to what was going on. We know now and have a reason to seek out what he was carrying. Before for all we knew he was just scavenging, that is what mice tend to do you know." With that she continued to the mirror.

Reaching the mirror Karina completely collected herself and tried to hide the fact she was ever crying before stepping in. She placed her hand where there should be cold hard glass and felt it go through the warm magic. Karina had some hesitations before entering but soon forced herself to take a step in the mirror. Within a moments time she was fully inside looking around. The space in the mirror was strange for sure. She had hardly been conscious for the last time she went through so it didn't have much of an impact at the time, but now standing their it seemed so new and strange.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor looked around to see if there was anything of use in the room that they were in. Eventually, Kel called them over, claiming he found something and Raisor walked over with everyone else. In his hands was an orb, which started to glow as everyone gathered. As it did, an image of what must have been Yen Sid before his stone age experience appeared before them. It was only a hologram though. Yen Sid talked about how there was a book, which all of this seemed centered around, and stressed how important it was. Guessing that was what the mouse had taken, Raisor figured that was going to be their objective at this point. Still, at least they weren't running around to random worlds now.

Yen Sid continued talking, and at the end, apologized for causing trouble for them. Raisor heard his name in the list of apprentices, and noticed he missed a few other names. It seemed like Yen Sid must have made this message a while ago, since there were more of them now then at that time. As the messaged continued, Yen Sid talked about finding three people: Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. He wasn't sure who they were, but they must be important for Yen Sid to request a search for them. Though, that also meant they were probably lost somewhere, which meant it was going to be a while before they got a break. When it came to missing people and multiple worlds, they were going to need multiples of luck.

The message ended, and with it, the mirror began to shine with a light. Merlin and one of the ducks, which Raisor had to keep in a little yelp since he didn't notice them behind him, stated how it was working again. Raisor also noticed that he was holding a keyblade in his hand, when he wasn't earlier. It was decorated with stars all over, and a giant one hanging on the end. He also could feel a new spell learned in his head, even if he couldn't remember getting it. They must have been gifts from Yen Sid. Raisor put the keyblade away, figuring he'd stick with the one he's already using for now, and prepared to go through the gate. At that point, Glen went on about stuff, and Karina went on about more. Raisor didn't really bother following, since they always seemed to be at each other's throats it seems, and figured he'd go through the mirror and not wait around.

"Well, shall we head off to our next destination? We've got what we need here, and should start looking for that mouse and book, don't you agree?" Raisor walked to the mirror and step in through it, taking a nice look at the space that lay before him, Raisor just took a deep sigh and moved out of the way so others could come on through.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta watched the hologram in disbelief. She hadn't really expected any other worlds to be able to have such magic or technology. But look at that, Yen Sid certainly had it. As the hologram finished it's explanation, Ananta only thought of how Kross and Base would react. As the hologram began to glitch out, Ananta heard Kross call out. "Master, wait!" he said, running past her and reaching for the hologram. Just as he was there, the hologram finished and was out of existence. Ananta began to stop over to him when she saw Glen speak to him. Glen was right, they shouldn't get this sad about things, but that still doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Just as she thought that, she saw Kross fall to his knees with a horrible depressed look on his face.

Standing in front of him, Ananta sat on her knees and stared at the ground. She already was nearly punched for trying to console Karina. Would she be able to console Kross and not risk getting hurt for it? Doubt began to sit in her mind as she sat there in silence in front of Kross. All she could do was try and be there for him and try not to get on his bad side. He was her first true friend, after all, and she didn't want to lose him as a friend. Grabbing his hands, she held them and tried to shake him to get his attention. "Kross, look at me." she asked. "You can't just sit around and cry about this. We need to go find who did this and stop them. If we just sit around, we're not going to get anywhere. I know you're stronger than this, so please stand up." she said, watching him. Carefully, she wrapped her arms under his and hugged him. "I'm here for you, okay? If you want to cry, now would be the best time. Then, we gotta go through that mirror...and I'll follow you, don't worry." she said, hugging him tightly.

6. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Here we go again..." Base jumped headlong into the mirror, hoping he wouldn't be regurgitated like last time.

It had done Base's heart well to hear Yen Sid's voice again after so long and after such a calamity had befallen his former master. He'd even mentioned Base by name in front of the others. Though Base had not learned much from Master Eraqus, he knew the power the old samurai contained under a cooled visage. As Base stepped through the portal once more, he reflected on the fact that whatever patch work they'd done in the past was done and over with. This was all too real and more critical than ever, and it sunk in deep that maybe somewhere in the future not all of the friends he'd come to know would be there... but they'd still be connected. He knew that for a fact, and let it ease his anxious nerves as he traveled through the worlds between.

Once he landed on the other side, his feet calmly were planted on the floor from the instant he arrived. He stumbled almost over the fact. "Huh. So that's what it's like to arrive somewhere without falling into it. That's new." Cautiously, he surveyed his surroundings. It was a small, humble living room with a plump, overstuffed couch against a yellow wall, with yellow floorboards beneath his feet. A little way to the right of the mirror appeared to be the front door right across from a staircase that connected to the same wall the couch was backed against. To the left was a rotund archway with a white trim that seemed to lead into a kitchen. Despite how quaint it was... something wasn't right. Base readied his Keyblade and tip-toed warily through the seemingly docile abode. He stepped away from the curved fireplace lying under a Mouse Deco mantle place that laid beneath the mirror he'd traveled through.

Curious... others had traveled through before him... why was he early? He was thinking to himself and finding it hard to concentrate as thoughts flooded his mind. He sneaked past a large TV connected to a game station. A dwarf with a purple cap and green coat was facing an old hag on the softly lit screen that cast an eerie, soft glow on the rest of the strange home. While the two characters idled on the screen almost motionlessly, Base directed his attention towards hitting a light switch. The lights came on and it became more confirmed that no one was home, or else the illumination would have drawn attention, if not the loud click of the switch in dead air.

With an air of professionalism, Base looked from left to right and strafed to ensure he was alone. Only when he realized he was so far, did he rush to pick up the game controller and proceed to smash the Old Hag with the fists of the Dopey-looking dwarf. One hits, two hits, and one right after the other in an all out assault. Six gravestones were rowed up at the bottom of the screen with the seventh box being taken up by the dopey grin of the purple-hatted character. Base upped the ante, knowing he was starting on his last leg. ... But then a door creaked somewhere in the house and the power went out. No TV. No lights. Only the living room in a state of darkness deeper than when Base had entered. He gulped. Maybe going back through the mirror was a better idea.

OOC:

21/45 Experienced

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce looked over to see those who had gone through the mirror had been thrown back out of it. Tumbling back out, they briefly wondered why before Merlin explained it. It had some kind of reverse spell on it. So, the entrance was now the exit, and it just looped back to where you were a second ago. Made sense. Well, about as much sense as a magic mirror you jump into is going to make anyway. It helped he studied magic theory back on Atreia. Karina was now cleaning after he breakdown, likely to try and simply keep busy to get her mind off of things. However, most other people began cleaning as well. He doubted it was the case with them. They looked around, trying to find something of use that Yen Sid might have left behind. Sure enough, Kel managed to find something. It was a relatively small glass orb which reflected the surrounding area fairly well, but a moment after he picked it up, a hologram of the recently petrified master appeared.

It gave warning of a book. One of such importance, in the wrong hands it would mean the difference between life and death for all of them. He looked over to the only person not crowding around the orb. Karina. It was obvious she didn't want any interaction with anyone. He honestly felt sorry for her. However, knowing that now would be a bad time to talk to her, Beuce simply kept focusing on the hologram of the now inactive master. Eventually, it gave them something. An ability and a keychain. While Beuce decided not to equip it at the current moment, he now had a keyblade from two great wizards. Well, it was a good thing he was adept at magic. In fact, aside from Hikaru, he was by a considerable amount the strongest mystic there. Odd, considering he wasn't a mystic. Come to think of it, neither was Hikaru....Huh...Well, that was something to think about.

The mirror was operational. Which meant, they could leave at any time. However, Beuce still had something he needed to find. He knew there had to be a copy of it among the books Yen Sid kept here. Luckily, a good amount of the books had been cleaned up. Looking through them, Beuce found the one he was looking for after a few minutes of searching. It was a black book with golden letters spelling out the words "ELEMENTAL GUARDIANS" on the cover. He attempted to put the book in his pocket, but couldn't quite manage it. The pockets of his pants were bottomless, a blessing of Marchutan, but it still needed to fit into the entrance. His pocket stretched quite a bit, so the book would fit, but...Well...He needed a hand that wasn't holding the book to stretch it out. For a moment, he awkwardly tried to place the book in, to no avail. Finally, he accepted that he couldn't do it and walked over to another of the wielders "Hey, someone, think you could...help me out here?" He was reluctant to ask for help, partly because if he heard the joke about needing a hand one more time he was going to shank someone.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Coincidentally and not at all because the rper decided it, Glen just so happened to be the wielder nearest to Beuce, and the one that got asked for help. Karina would have been the nearest, but she had gone into the mirror, and with it had left Glen completely dumbfounded. He blinked twice, not moving a muscle. Had Karina just basically said "yeah i'm a horrible ***** that nobody likes, but you don't know me at all"? That was exactly as he had thought of her, had she taken whatever drug yen sid had taken to get stoned? The girl just didn't make any sense whatsoever!

The sound of Beuce's request brought him back to his senses, and as he listened and found out what the problem was, he knew what he had to do. Maybe Beuce would hate him for what he was about to do, but part of the wielder thought that he would see the funny side of things. At least, that's what he was hoping for. He tried his best to make it seem as though he really, really wanted the book, when the truth was he didn't care for it at all. "I'll help you, but only if you can beat me in an arm wres- oh wait, damn, I forgot" he said, sarcasm evident in his voice as he spoke.

He stifled a laugh. "You know Beuce, I'm really surprised you haven't figured out how to put something in your pocket yet. I mean, you seem to be a pretty smart guy, but this one's got you beat, hasn't it? You could even say...it has you stumped" Glen said, once again suppressing the urge to laugh. He wasn't finished yet, he'd never forgive himself if he didn't make the most of this opportunity. "Here's an idea. How about you try to, I don't know, scare it into your pocket. Do something so frightening it'll just leap into there for safety! Then again, it probably wouldn't work. Now everybody knows that you're not dangerous, you're just...'armless" he said, feeling an overwhelming urge to laugh at his bad joke. Thankfully, he resisted it.

"Oh man, this is way too easy. You really need to work on some comebacks though. You never know, could come in handy" he said. It took the warrior a moment before he realized he had unintentionally made another hand pun. "Sorry, sorry, that one was honestly accidental" Glen apologized, putting the book into Beuce's pocket for him. "Anyway, we should probably catch up to the others, wouldn't want to fall behind. Nobody knows what's on the other side, it'd be best if we armed ourselves beforehand" Glen said, unable to resist making one or two last puns, before leaping into the mirror, an ominous feeling that someone with a knife was following behind him. Coincidentally enough, Beuce followed behind him shortly after.

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The wreckage and mess of Master Yen Sid's tower had been the first surprise to Aden upon entering this world.

He was dismayed, though strangely unsurprised, when it wasn't the last surprise.

Yen Sid himself had been turned to stone.

Aden reeled. Back at Central Haven, he and some of the other Keywielders had discussed that someone must have had a whole lot of power to be able to take a world from its rightful place in time. It hadn't crossed his mind, though, that such power could also be used to incapacitate one of, if not the most powerful Keyblade Master in the universe.

Then came the Master's shimmering apparition and his message.

There was a book, evidently, that could be used to alter the course of an entire world. Yen Sid had had it hidden in his possession, but now it was stolen. And the Master seemed to have predicted exactly which of the Keywielders to answer the SOS call would still be fighting the darkness, and Aden jumped when he heard his own name.

"Save the worlds," Yen Sid's apparition implored them, as his stone form looked straight ahead with a strange smile. "Find Terra, Ventus, and Aqua, and at all costs, do not let that book fall into the wrong hands. I wish you all luck."

Aden leaned against a wall, trying to absorb all this information. Looking around, his comrades were having similar troubles. Specifically, he saw some confusion at the names Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. Those names did sound familiar...

He looked up, suddenly remembering. "Terra, Ventus, and Aqua," he said, wondering if anyone was listening. "Back in the Land of Departure, Master Eraqus had a magical book that was documenting all of our travels, and just before those, there was another account written. Terra, Ventus, and Aqua were Master Eraqus' three apprentices who were all kidnapped. It's because of their abduction that he sent out the distress signal to all of us Keywielders.

"And we know exactly who was responsible for that,"
    he continued, continuing to speak as the pieces were starting to come together in his mind. "According to Master Eraqus' record, his apprentices were kidnapped by the three masked Keywielders we've been chasing this whole time! Aux, Nequa, and Vanitas! They must have been involved in what happened here, too!" He paused. "I didn't think they were powerful enough to incapacitate Master Yen Sid, though..." he noted, furrowing his brow.

Aden was feeling like they were all in over their heads. But then, Master Yen Sid seemed to have faith in them. If he believed in them, then surely they had some chance of succeeding in stopping the dark Keywielders.

It was then that Aden realized that everyone was heading to the mirror that Merlin had been fiddling with earlier. Apparently, it was another portal like the one from Central Haven, and would lead to yet another unknown location.

I don't know how I'm supposed to help...but I know I'll try. It's my duty. And my comrades are just as able, if not moreso. Yen Sid saw us all here. If we stay united in our duty, we just might be able to fix everyone's destiny.

And destiny is never left to chance, is it?

Aden, feeling more confident, followed the others into the mirror.

10. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

"Green goes over here...brown down here...and um, faded brown here as well..." She said as she place them carefully in their correct place which she hoped that it was accordingly to color. Upon grabbing another book she heard a male voice say "...New?" Rain didn't think it was directed at her but just to be sure she looked up anyway and saw someone looking at her. "Oh uh...yeah " she replied and resumed to put another book away. Then after a moment a projection of Yen Sid appeared in the center of the room. She stood there listening to his words. Some of the things he had mention didn't seem too important to her but what did stood out was the book he has hidden and to find three people. "Terra, Ventus, and Aqua" she said as to take a note in her memory. "Huh, elemental names as well. agua aire and tierra." But just as quickly he appeared, his image vanished. It may have not been the real man but just with that alone she understood why most of the people who see him in the state that he is in are very sadden. Almost in the sense of losing a father. She took in a deep breath and sighed, turning to the mirror that was said to be working now.

"Save the worlds, Find Terra, Ventus and Aqua, and at all costs, do not let that book fall into the wrong hands. I wish you all luck."

As long as we work together like in the last battle, I'm sure we'll get through this. A relaxed expression formed from the positive thoughts. It then switched to a confused look as she noticed an extra weight on her right pocket. She dug her hand in and pulled out a chain with a crescent moon charm attached at the end of it. What's...this? she thought as she held it up, dangling in front of her.

11. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel turned his attention to the hologram of Master Yen Sid that Kel had found. So, the master had the foresight to prepare for something like this; he nodded to himself in approval. Master Yen Sid was certainly living up to his name thus far. He gathered around the image with the other wielders, watching in silence as he listened to their new orders. It seemed that their new goal was a volume of some great knowledge, power, or both. Obviously, the groups' enemies wanted to get their grubby little hands on it, and were willing to stoop far below their own personal morals to do so.

Honestly though, he was much more concerned with another part of the message entirely: "...I pass on the duty to those who are deemed eligible by the strength of light in their hearts. " Sure, the list wasn't entirely up to date, but he was on it nevertheless. That made Steel curious; was Master Yen Sid simply listing him as one with light in his heart because he was a keyblade wielder... or did he actually know the man's situation. Upon further reflection, Yen Sid was considered to be an extremely powerful sorcerer and it did seem at least slightly possible that he would be able to identify Steel for what he truly was. However, that would also mean that their enemies knew who he was, and that didn't seem very likely at this point. He hesitated for a second as he thought that matter through a bit more thoroughly. It appeared that the only one of their enemies that was as powerful as Yen Sid was, and he had yet to make an appearance. It was possible that he merely underestimated the entire group of wielders without even knowing he was here. Honestly, Steel hoped it was that last one, since it would give him a pretty big advantage.

It was then that the party was given free stuff; always a bonus. Things were a bit different this time however. Steel gaped at the orb of white light that he had summoned with the spell he had just learned; "Faith" it was called. Normally, it wasn't used quite like this but Steel... He carefully brought his hands forward and grabbed hold of the light. Hugging it close to his chest. The light... it just... he was glad that as always, no one could see his face. As for the keychain, well... it was a shoddy representation of reality, but it was symbolic and therefore accomplished its goal; none of his business.

His concentration of the orb was shattered, however, when everyone started asking who the heck Terra, Aqua, and Ventus were. He could do nothing but deadpan as Aden began to mention a magical book... the one called the holo almanac. Sometimes, he wondered if he was the only one of the group who read the darned thing, seeing as how everyone was always asking about something within its contents. At the moment however, he was far more concerned with wondering if anybody even realized there was a copy of the Holo Almanac right over on the book stand next to the window. In fact... wasn't that the book base read from to find out what had happened to Master Yen SId?

He stood there glaring at thin air for several moments. "Well, the mirror is up and running, that's what's important." He stated dismissively.

12. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross was distraught, and Glen's stinging words didn't help any. Though he was right, sitting here wouldn't help anything. He heard Glen step away and heard the hum of the mirror absorbing Glen in. He was more than ready to go, but was Kross? He heard steps towards him and looked up, seeing Ananta kneel infront of him and looked at their hands. He looked down."Glen's right, we got to protect that book. Even if I don't know what is in it."He said and blinked twice when Ananta hugged him. His face went red and he put his hands on her shoulders, slowly rising to his feet with her."Ananta, let's go to the portal."He looked at the mirror."Whatever's on the other side, we'll face it, all of us, together."He pulled back and took her hand, leading her over to the mirror and looked at."Okay, here we go."He said, stepping forward. He felt himself being pulled into the mirror, the glass having the consistency of gel and he closed his eyes tight, disappearing and letting go of her hand just in time.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta nodded at Kross' words. Smiling that he was at least a little happier, Ananta went with him to the mirror. As he went through, Ananta felt their fingers begin to separate. Blinking, she gripped his hand and walked through the mirror, shivering from the weird feeling the gel glass gave her. Her eyes were closed as she traveled through the mirror, not wanting to see the mirror realm. Opening her eyes again, she blinked at how dark it was. As she stood there, right hand gripping Kross' left hand, she felt a presence in the room. "I can feel something in here...not sure what it is...but it's alive and sitting over there." she whispered, pointing towards where Base was. She began to walk with Kross, carefully stepping. She heard a creak and almost died right there. Holding her hand, she cast a fire spell in her hand a moment to see that it was Base in front of her. "Oh, it's Base." she said, smiling. Looking around, she found a candle and lit it with her fire spell. Shaking her hand from the heat, she held the candle in her free hand and stood there. "Why's it dark?" she asked.

14. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Most people were beginning to head inside the mirror, with Base being the first. It was the right course of action, seeing as there was nothing else to do in this ransacked tower. He gave everyone who was still standing around a quick glance before heading for the activated mirror. Feet stopped just inches away from the mirror. Teeth bit at his upper lip at a guilt which compelled him to speak up. He looked down at the strange device that was wrapped around his forearm, then the newly acquired sneaker like sabatons and cuisses. Eyelids shut themselves like gates as he fell on the decision to turn around. Blue eyes revealed themselves, locking with Yen Sid's stone cold body. Taking the steps towards him, he stopped only a foot away from the Master's desk. He climbed a top the table, and falling to both knees, he bowed down. "I'm sorry...but I'm going to borrow some of your stuff...at least until this is all over. I promise I'll take good care of it, and I WILL bring it back to you. Ok?" he apologized. He looked up to see the lifeless Yen Sid, just staring straight ahead towards the rooms entrance. A sigh overcame the youthful keyblade wielder. Placing a hand over the statues head, blue eyes gazed into those stone eyes. D'daear lifted himself off the table while using Yen Sid's head as support. Feet shuffled as the boy looked around for some kind of incense to leave in the Master's honor, not minding the others as they went about doing their thing. No incense could be found in this room, unfortunately. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he place both hands on hips briefly with a scowl. "I guess no incense for the Master then..." he muttered in disappointment. Dropping both hands to lax by his sides, he shrugged and walked towards the mirror. He turned his head as to see hem with peripherals. "I'll see you all on the other side. " he said before stepping through the mirror. Glass liquified around him, and like some current his whole body floated on towards the other mirrors edge. D'daear was quickly spat out onto the other side where darkness enveloped him whole. The room shook drastically as he landed into some furniture, making a huge ruckus. "OW!" he shouted out loud, not being the least bit covert about his entrance. With a bit of complaint under his breath, he got up. Nothing could be seen, not even a candle light; seeing as this is the room where the mirror is and not the living room where Base and the others are currently at.

"Hello?! Guys?!" he shouted, trying to peer into the darkness. He tried to move ahead but felt something wrapping around his legs, weighing him down. Logic dictated that it wasn't anything supernatural, but probably something he had landed on. He tugged at his legs, trying to loosen whatever it was that was restricting his movements. Taking a step forward, he lost balance and stumbled forward, making a loud thud. Arms immediately could feel the texture of the floor. Sliding hands to his side to rise, he began to deduce that perhaps the floor was made off wood. "Where did we end up?" he questioned, sitting on his rear end while he began to loosen his feet. Hands gripped at a soft, cloth like object. He obviously couldn't tell what it was, but he was grateful that it wasn't some Boogey man or something. With a quick toss, the cloth was sent flying who knows where.

15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden, too, was caught off guard by the darkness of their destination when he exited the mirror. He carefully took little steps forward, arms outstretched, hoping not to collide with anyone or anything. He knew Yen Sid's mirror wouldn't have sent them somewhere dangerous (at least not immediately so...right?), but the darkness still made him uneasy. The creaking noises of the wooden floor certainly didn't help. Somewhere behind him, D'daear suddenly yelped and Aden jumped about a foot in the air. "Don't do that!" he hissed, his heartbeat trying to normalize itself.

Fortunately, Ananta took the opportunity to use a Fire spell for some light, then locate and light a candle. The room was still shrouded with shadow, but the candlelight gave at least some sight.

"...D'daear has a good question," Aden mused. "Where did the mirror lead us?"

And then a large cloth enveloped him out of nowhere and Aden stifled his own yelp of surprise, trying to fight the foreign object off of him.

16. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"It's me." Base returned back to Ananta in a hushed tone. "Be very, very quiet. I think I heard something in the house." He whispered to Ananta and Kross as his eyes adjusted to see their faces. Sounds continued to echo throughout the little house, and he wasn't sure if the sounds came from his own movements, Ananta or Kross, or something else really was inside with them. "Either someone cut the power or there's been on outage. Take the candle with you, and follow me. I think I heard something upstairs." With that said, Base took precaution in tip-toeing up the regretably creaky stairs that led up to a narrow hallway with a few doors. Noiselessly, Base crept towards a door where he heard someone speaking on the other side.

"Where did the mirror lead us?" He heard furniture being moved around. Wait...wasn't that a familiar voice? Maybe the people on the other side had taken the same mirror, just wound up in a different spot. The lights came back on as he waited, but that just meant they could go out again at any time if there were shifts. To be safe, Base called his Keyblade to his side and made sure to caution Kross and Ananta.

"I'm going to go inside. Back me up, if need be." He said to the other two as he slammed the door wide open to see Aden and D'daear. Both of them were sights for sore eyes. "Thank goodness, it's only you two..."

17. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen arrived on the other side of the mirror, inside Mickey's house, just in time to see Base and Ananta heading towards the staircase. He wasn't too fussed about it until he saw the candle lit. That candle was a bad idea, he could feel it. Moving quickly yet silently, the keyblade wielder crept over behind the two and followed them up the staircase. As they got near the door, he chose then to make his move. Leaning forward and outstretching his hand, he quickly snuffed out the flame. "Ananta, we just dove through a mirror looking for somebody that turned one of the most powerful wizards into stone. Keep quiet, and don't do anything to let people know we're here, like lighting up a god damn flame to tell them 'hello yes we're over here!' " Glen hissed, being sensible for once.

Just as he finished his words, Base slammed the door open. His mouth open out of shock and complete disbelief, Glen slowly shook his head. "...just...I....but....why?" he asked rhetorically, unable to comprehend how he had gotten into that situation. Thankfully it was only Aden and D'daear having some fun underneath the bedsheets, but still..it could have been something far worse.

OOC: This post acknowledges that ****.
    Aden x D'daear otp

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina stood on the other side of the mirror. It was dark but Karina didn't care, her mind was too far gone at that point to even notice as others stepped through with her. The first really acknowledgment of anything around her happened when someone lit a candle. As everyone started to move Karina just mindlessly followed them up the stairs and towards a room. Opening the door two of their allies where in bed together. Karina blinked a couple times trying to figure out what exactly was going on, what she could have missed. When nothing came to mind she just shrugged it off. Karina stayed quiet as she observed deciding to only follow what everyone else did, that was if she could focus enough. Then again she needed to prove Glen wrong when it came to the idea she wouldn't do anything. She needed to prove her worth, but right now she just didn't know how.

19. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Element of surprise." Base offered a reason to Glen with assured brevity, but quietly. "We're one, two, three, four...and five Keyblade Warriors." Base took Karina into consideration when she popped into view. "Yes, it was a bit rash, but what difference would having the door creak open make? We'd all just be standing there, in the doorframe, as the door slowly slips open. What would we say? "House keeping. Here to turn up your sheets." Base took note of the fact that Aden and D'daear had wound up in the same bed.

"Oh...umm... you know, they could have just fallen in like that. I did hear a clammer." Base almost blushed. "What exactly that clammer was was hopefully just a rough landing. Wrong choice of words. You know what, let's just all get over this hump by... forget it. Bad choice of words again." Base surveyed the room. It had been left in a state of disarray from the described rough landing, but still held the semblance of a bedroom... per the bed.

Searching through the room, Base made sure to try and leave everything as it was, save for the pair of red shorts that he picked up and raised an eyebrow at. There seemed to be another pair in white with black buttons, where the pair he held had yellow buttons. Big yellow shoes were neatly rowed up by the dresser that had been knocked of the scattered shorts, but surely no one had feet that big. On the dresser, a row of picture frames had been knocked down and Base, investigating, propped them back up to see none of them were damaged. The first showed a mouse like the one he'd seen at Yen Sid's tower sitting beside a tall, thin men with a pencil mustache smiling in a picture studio. The second showed two mice, one of them being the mouse from the first, and the second being a more feminine looking mouse in a polkadot dress with a bow to match on her head in between two big, round ears. She had her arms wrapped around him, and she was giving him a great big kiss on the cheek in front of what looked like a castle. The photographs were signed, Base noticed soon after a quick glance. The first was signed "It all began with you, Walt" and the second read "To Mickey, with Love, Minnie". He couldn't decipher much from what was written, except that maybe the mouse he'd seen at the tower was named "Mickey" and he lived there. A third frame that hadn't been fixed yet caught Base's eye.

"Guys, look at this!" The picture showed Mickey standing with Yen Sid, in the flesh. "Something tells me that whoever did that to Master Yen Sid wasn't responsible for what happened. It doesn't prove anything, but look at them. They look like friends. All we know is: whoever lives here knows Yen Sid." Base refused to refer to his teacher in the past sense.

OOC:

That's 2/7 for D'daear x Aden.
    22/45 Experienced

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

The next person to enter through the mirror and spot Aden and D'deaer doing who know what was Kel. upon seeing the two, he was tempted step forward, close the door and just keep on walking like nothing had happened. Base on the other had gave a potential and legitimate reason to why they were found like that and went on to exploring the room. He'd then had showed them a picture of Yen Sid and a Mouse clearly having some sort of bond. "So this house belongs to a mouse then, not the strangest thing I've seen. So where is said owner of this place?"