Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Glen Returned from the dead

Behemoths, Defenders, Assault Riders, all the heartless wanted a piece of Glen in the battle of one thousand heartless. It was like he was a cake in a room full of large body heartless, there was truly no room to breathe for the young keyblade wielder. What made things worse was they were getting smarter, they were no longer just acting like mindless animals. They were very much still aggressive though, attempting to scratch, claw, and bite Glen at every opportunity, which is just downright rude. "Such savages you are, barely even humanoids. You're going to make me sound the drums of war" the young boy stated, unintentionally making a reference. Who was he, Beuce?

As he was distracted, Glen did not detect the various amount of heartless that were sneaking up on him from behind. He would surely be killed there and then, swamped by the unbelievable amount of-

"HA!" Glen called as he spun around and lashed out with his keyblade, knocking three large bodies away from him in one strong, swift strike. I guess I was wrong, he did notice them. Sorry.

The large bodies did not take kindly to being attacked with a keyblade, in fact you could say they looked quite pissed off, assuming that's possible. They began charging forward using their ginormous bellies to attempt to crush Glen. However, Glen's grandfather had had severe weight problems, and this wasn't the first time an overwhelming girth had threatened to crush him, and he threw himself out of the way like the true ninja he was. Falling flat on the ground, he once again had very little time to prepare before two more large body heartless had approached him, threatening to end him there and then. The keyblade warrior wasn't done though, leaping into the air and launching a fireball from the tip of his keyblade. The ball of fire exploded on impact, searing a small area and setting the five large bodies on fire.

If the heartless thought that was the end of his assault, then they were clearly mistaken as well as stupid. The man utilized his sliding dash ability to close the distance between him, shortly before casting the mine square ability. From seemingly out of nowhere, eight mines appeared and moved themselves underneath the defender heartless. Now, normally that wouldn't have worked, but through the magic of Nomura the mines were AOE damage, and exploded..well, in an aoe. Each and every one of the defender heartless were knocked up into the air, while Glen once again sliding dashed away. Man, that thing is useful.

At the end of this sliding dash adventure, Glen found himself face to face with not one, not two, but four of the behemoths on the southern side. The other one was too busy being pissed off at Raisor and Cat to focus on the new arrival. Glen's face took on one of complete seriousness as he realized the danger he was now in. He wasn't just fighting four behemoths, oh no. He could see what was on their heads. He was fighting four extremely horny behemoths, and he wasn't about to drop his guard for even a moment.

Leaping onto the back of one of them, he swung his keyblade quickly, giving it a good whack, before leaping to another behemoth and doing the same. The other two had a similar experience, with Glen using strike raid on both of them and hitting them right in their sensitive horns. Presumably enraged, the behemoths began stampeding towards Glen, who had suddenly lost the urge to fight 4v1 and raced away to fight the easier large bodies once more. Hurling his keyblade at them, he saw a little shine as well as heard a metallic clink, indicating a critical hit. But, unfortunately for him, he was out of BP and all that came from it was a big 0 above them. It looked like things were about to get a lot tougher, especially when he turned around and saw what seemed to be a horde of angry heartless coming towards him. Still, there was no free willy cat, so he had that going for him.

OOC: 697 words, 30 exp earned.
    90 exp earned thus far.
    Behemoth: 1 - (218/300)
    2 - (299/300)
    3 - (299/300)
    4 - (299/300)
    5 - (299/300)
    Defender: 1 - (16/17)
    2 - (16/17)
    3 - (16/17)
    4 - (16/17)
    5 - (16/17)
    6 - (16/17)
    7 - (16/17)
    8 - (16/17)
    9 - (16/17)
    10 - (16/17)
    11 - (16/17)
    Large body: 1 - (16/17)
    2 - (16/17)
    3 - (16/17)
    4 - (16/17)
    5 - (16/17)
    6 - (17/17)
    7 - (17/17)
    8 - (17/17)
    9 - (17/17)
    10 - (17/17)
    11 - (17/17)
    12 - (17/17)
    13 - (17/17)
    14 - (17/17)
    Assault Rider: 10
    Morning Star: 13
    Shadow: 5
    Black fungus: 14
    Bolt tower: 18
    Crescendo: 5
    Soldier: 6

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Lightning struck the heartless surrounding Ananta, injuring many, but only managing to kill a few. The heartless dispersed and Ananta could see a hole on one side. The side she could tell a few heartless were destroyed. As the rest of the heartless began to flutter away, Ananta jumped out of the mass and flew towards Kross, arms extended. She wrapped herself around him and squeezed him, possibly causing him to fall over in the process. She was shaking, scared half to death. Those heartless had intended to kill her and they weren't going to just let her go. The one thing that saved her was Kross. She didn't even realize that she had called his name out, she just thought of somebody there that she knew could save her.

After she finished hugging him, she let go of him and stood up, dusting herself and Kross off. "Sorry, didn't mean to make you fall over. I was a little...well...happy that you saved me. I would have been minced meat had you not saved me, Kross. So...thanks." she said, smiling at him, scratching her head. "I'll try and be the one to help you next time, kay?" she said, pumping her fist up. Truth be told, she was scared now. Those heartless were way more dangerous than she had thought. Ananta knew they were dangerous, but she didn't know they would do a thing such as that. A few times, she thought she was going to actually die. "I can't die yet, I just can't. There are too many worlds out there that need help, I wanna see them all get help, So I can't just die, ya know?" she said to Kross, turning back to him. "So you do the same, okay? I don't wanna see a good friend getting hurt and dying on me, mmmkay?" she said, waving at him and running off.

"Back to those stupid heartless." she said, seeing the group had reformed and were readying to attack again. "They just don't give up..." she sighed, pulling her keyblade out. She gripped the hilt tightly, jumping up into the mass of heartless. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she yelled, slashing and thrashing about, destroying the remainder of the heartless mass. Her keyblade cut through them as if they were butter, taking only a few strikes just as before. For the ones that didn't go down so easily, probably didn't get hurt by the thunder spell Kross had thrown, Ananta used her magic to finish them off. Thanks to her attacking so many, her magic was being restored at a fast pace.

Ananta's hand felt cold as she glared at the final Hook Bat that was left. It had been used to disperse a few Rapid Thrusters and was stuck in a limbo. It looked rather dizzy and didn't seem like it wanted to go after Ananta. She couldn't take any chances, so she readied a blizzard spell. The Hook Bat regained it's sense, shaking about and fluttering erratically. It noticed Ananta and began to flap towards her, unknowing of it's fate. Once it was close enough, she shot a blizzard spell at it. "Deep freeze!" she yelled, blasting the Hook Bat with her ice spell. It froze and fell to the ground, shattering on impact.

Smirking, Ananta stood there, huffing and holding her hands together. "Coooold!" she complained, rubbing her hands to try and warm her hand up. As she did, green, curative magic spilled from her hands and surrounded her in a warm light. Taking a deep sigh, she could feel her wounds healing. "That's great!" she said, closing her eyes.

OOC:
    Ananta's friendship level for Kross has risen!
    ★★★★★★★★★★
    Heartless Killed/Injured
    Hook Bats (FINISHED OFF)
    Rapid Thrusters (FINISHED OFF)
    Behemoth 260/300 (no BP spent)

Remaining
    Behemoths: 5 (1 injured)[300 BP each]
    Hook Bats: 0
    Wyverns: 13 [10 BP each]
    Air Pirates: 31 [5BP each]
    Air Battlers: 40 [9BP each]
    Air Knockers: 48 [7BP each]
    Rapid Thrusters: 0

EXP Writer 1 Bonus
    Ananta: 107 EXP (30 this post)
    Steel: 80 EXP
    Rain: 19 EXP
    Kross: 28 EXP

3. Skyheart Joker

So, Stratos was basically, no sugar coating or anything, in deep shit. Not literally though, that'd be disgusting. Anyway, he had to keep going all out against this large ass swarm of heartless, and there was no way he could drop his guard at all against this swarm. So, first and foremost, he had to get on some sort of distance between him and them, and by distance he meant make sure that they didn't circle around him again. Immediately hopping onto his keyglider and he started to thrust away from them, and all had seemed fine. That was, until IT happened. What was it? Why obviously it was the actions brought by Derpy the Derpmoth. The behemoth appeared before him, being a towering shadow of death that was one to be feared and yet, respected, all at the same time. Seeing the empty staring vacant eyed heartless appear before him, he knew what was coming up next, and had only one thing he could do in response. Angling his keygilder so that the point of the board was pointing at the tip of the behemoth. He then charged up the magical energy in the keyglider, and then fired the fireball at the behemoth's horn. Once impact was made, the behemoth still seemed to be completely unfazed by this strike, and instead of reacting at all, it followed with its same autonomous motion that had been doing this entire time, and launched yet another kick at the young keyblade wielder.

Pulling the board up, he quickly used it to guard against the attack and was sent flying across the room. However, he started to push the blade board down, so that the tail end of it was now scraping against the ground, and it completely slowed him down. However, as he looked up, his behemoth foe was nowhere to be seen. It had, once again, vanished into thin air. This thing was really weird. Turning around, Stratos's eyes widened in horror at the sight before him. There they were. The group of twenty heartless he had been stuck in were now right behind him, blades brandished and ready to skewer him on them. Or just chop him up. Either way, it was not to be something pretty they were going to go and do against him. His first thought was to, of course, jet the **** away from the attackers. However, he started to think of Derpy the Derpmoth as some sort of guardian that would not let him fly into the air just yet.

So instead, he quickly turned around and then fired off his strike raid-esque thing again with keyglider. Granted, the heartless still weren't really dumb, and had instead started to avoid it. While a good deal of the front ones had preformed the Free Willy Cat action of jumping over his attack, and those in the back took it upon themselves to guard against his attack. However, he was not to be deterred by this and had, instead, summoned his keyblade back to his hand and started a charge against the heartless. As he went in, he started to attack them, one after another, switching target with each hit of his four hit combo. And so one after another, they were sent back a bit, and at the very end, he sent a wide sweep across them all and knocked a good deal back. Now there was just the problem of Stratos realizing how big of an idiot he was. Having been caught up in the moment, he suddenly realized he had managed to attack his way into the group of heartless, and hadn't managed to kill a one yet. Well shit.

OOC:
    EXP Writer: 617 Words, 30 EXP
    Total: 960 EXP
    Casualties:
    Behemoths: 1/5
    Armored Knight: 27/55
    Soliders: 65/65
    Lance Soldiers: 0/20
    Morning Star: 2/15
    Assault Riders: 4/15
    Zip Slashers: 1/5
    Power Wilds: 0/50

Injuries:
    Zip Slashers: 49/100
    Behemoth 260/300
    1-Armored Knight 4/5
    2-Armored Knight 4/5
    3-Armored Knight 4/5
    4-Armored Knight 4/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 4/5
    7-Armored Knight 4/5
    8-Armored Knight 4/5
    9-Armored Knight 4/5
    10-Armored Knight 4/5
    11-Armored Knight 4/5
    12-Armored Knight 4/5
    13-Armored Knight 4/5
    14-Armored Knight 4/5
    15-Armored Knight 4/5
    16-Armored Knight 4/5
    17-Armored Knight 4/5

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  4. Aelin Best Waifu

Keyblade now in hand Karina prepared herself with twelve percent of a plan made. It was barely a concept but at least it was better then eleven percent. Karina took a moment to pull out her mp3 play and quickly select a song, Cherry Bomb, to listen to throughout the fight. Karina didn't know if what she was about to do was good, bad or a bit of both. She figured a bit of both. As Karina stepped forward slightly preparing herself to attack she found herself dancing? "What am I doing? I am a warrior, an assassin. I don't dance." Karina said shaking it off preparing herself once again. This time she was actually going to take fighting seriously.

Karina ran forward to attack the zip slasher but was interrupted by a horde of heartless going after Stratos knocking her back for a moment. Karina quickly cast cure on Stratos before turning to him in order to yell at him. " None of this would've happened if you hadn't tried to take on an frickin' army!" She then turned back to the zip slasher. "I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy." Karina sighed once again preparing to attack the zip slasher.

"Well if you can't beat them join." She shook her head as she prepared to do the most stupid thing she would have ever done. Karina tossed her keyblade away and started to dance. The song she was listening to had changed to something less intense at this point. "Ooh, child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh child, things will get brighter. You listen to these words. Ooh child, things are gonna get easier. Ooh child things'll get brighter. Then bring it down hard! Someday..." Karina started to dance harder. She could see a confused look on the heartless's face. "Dance off bro. Me and you." Karina looked like a complete idiot but her moves did distract it like she planned. "I am distracting you, you big turd blossom." It was then that Karina's keyblade came back around boomerang style slashing the heartless through its back and returning to her hand.

Karina's face turned serious again as she continued to talk to the heartless who most likely couldn't understand a word she said, "The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you. Your politics bore me! Your demeanor is that of a pouting child." Karina then ran in with a vorpal blitz. " Whatever nightmare the future holds for me will be a dream compared to my past." Karina snarled not fearing what lay ahead of her. The only thing she truly feared was her past. Backing off from the heartless she mumbled "He has no respect!" She glared at the zip slasher. "Spare me your gaze foul heartless!" She snapped at the heartless for no reason.

Karina then used a barrier surge on the zip slasher. That was followed up by a upper slash knocking the zip slasher into the air followed by her jumping up and using aerial slam on the heartless. "I am Karina." She said in a gruff voice. "We..." She indicated to her comrades around her. "Are the guardians of Central Haven," Wind came out of no where blowing Karina's hair back and making her look more epic then she really was. She then ran her finger across her throat. "Finger across throat means death." She told the heartless before finishing her little speech. "I will bathe the star-ways with your blood." Karina then realized that that heartless didn't have blood. She gave a slight face palm before turning the fight back to the more serious side.

Words: 610
    Exp: 30
    Total: 540

Casualties:

Injuries:
    Zip Slashers: 27/100
    Behemoth 260/300
    1-Armored Knight 4/5
    2-Armored Knight 4/5
    3-Armored Knight 4/5
    4-Armored Knight 4/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 4/5
    7-Armored Knight 4/5
    8-Armored Knight 4/5
    9-Armored Knight 4/5
    10-Armored Knight 4/5
    11-Armored Knight 4/5
    12-Armored Knight 4/5
    13-Armored Knight 4/5
    14-Armored Knight 4/5
    15-Armored Knight 4/5
    16-Armored Knight 4/5
    17-Armored Knight 4/5

5. Skyheart Joker

Things were looking up for Stratos. With his extremely low strength, having only barely damaged just about all twenty of the ones he had been fighting, having a behemoth who would not let him fly in the air on his keyglider, having next to no MP whatsoever and being in the center of the large crowd of armored knights, things couldn't have been better. In fact, all of this was looking so up, that it was all actually a lie. This couldn't have been a worse situation. Okay it could; they could all be zip slashers instead. Granted the likelihood of them all transmogrifying into a far more threatening heartless within that short of a time was slim to none. And while now, since he had thought of it, he was totally expecting that to happen, he was glad to see that the heartless hadn't spontaneously become stronger. Random post filler. Anyway, Stratos had an angry mob to deal with, and very little to deal with them. But it was okay, he had this all under control...sort of. Okay, no he didn't. In fact, if it wasn't for this internal monologue, they'd probably have swarmed him by now. Speaking of which.

The gang of armored knights soon converged on Stratos, ready to murder him at the first given chance. So, Stratos had to think fast. And react even faster because good lord these things were some sort of relentless. They first came in, three at a time, trying to cleave through him. Stratos was able to stop the blades, and push them back, set after set. However, they then started to try and go into a new pattern of attacking. This being, one attacking after another...all in the circle. So while they were attacking one at a time, moving in a circular motion, Stratos was only able to guard against each attack and spin himself around as fast as possible. Then, there was the problem of them changing up their attack pattern again. This time, rather than trying to strike him down in a circular pattern, they instead started attacking randomly. And so, Stratos had to start guarding randomly. Blocking each strike after strike, he continued to push the blades away. However, due to his low speed and the sheer random factor of where the attacks were coming from, Stratos could in no way keep up with these attacks. As such, some still made it through and started to cut him up a bit. Okay, this was a terrible situation and he was probably going to die here.

However it was then that that magical thing had happened once more. As if a giant green triangle were flashing across one of the attackers, Stratos then mentally pushed a green triangle button and reacted to the attack coming at him. Glowing golden, he rose into the air and dove forward into the heartless mob. He had no idea how he was doing this at all. This was definitely not a command, though it felt similar to one. As he dove through the heartless, he managed to get out of the circle with that technique, only to be then faced with the magically appearing Derpy the Derpmoth. Staring down his opponents, which was really hard because this thing didn't seem to blink either, he quickly jumped in the air as he avoided a kick from it. Stratos then went in for an air combo against the thing, followed by a Vorpal Blitz, followed by another air combo. As the final hit of the como landed, Stratos felt confident in himself to get away from the behemoth, until it somehow managed to get above him in the blink of an eye, and kicked him back into the angry mob of heartless.

Ooc:
    EXP Writer: 630 Words, 30 EXP
    Total: 990 EXP
    Casualties:

Injuries:
    Behemoth 250/300
    1-Armored Knight 4/5
    2-Armored Knight 4/5
    3-Armored Knight 4/5
    4-Armored Knight 3/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 4/5
    7-Armored Knight 3/5
    8-Armored Knight 4/5
    9-Armored Knight 4/5
    10-Armored Knight 4/5
    11-Armored Knight 3/5
    12-Armored Knight 4/5
    13-Armored Knight 4/5
    14-Armored Knight 4/5
    15-Armored Knight 3/5
    16-Armored Knight 4/5
    17-Armored Knight 4/5
    18-Armored Knight 4/5
    19-Armored Knight 4/5
    20-Armored Knight 4/5

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

Within the halls on the south side, there was a shadow that went by the name of Paul doing absolutely nothing but standing there. Not for any real reason except that this shadow seemed to understand that no matter what it did, it was probably going to die anyway. So in spite of itself it rolled around a couple times into a couple other heartless. The heartless looked at him as if it was a lazy worker neglecting to do his job, before they continued on. The shadow soon became bored, but noticed the keyblade wielders coming closer to it... it knew it's life was pretty much done.

It leaped through the air and made a high pitched noise before it decided to run out of dodge... under a behemoth's foot. Where Paul was killed instantly. R.I.P Paul, the laziest shadow that ever lived.

7. Skyheart Joker

Having the valiant sacrifice of Paul the shadow take place, Stratos was now primed and ready to make a heroes come back against this large swarm of heartless that he was surrounded by. Wait. SHIT. He then realized that after having been kicked around by the Derpy the Derpmoth he was now in the middle of just a large circle of armored knights. Again. Only this time he was on the floor and completely defenseless. Oh well, this was just a situation he'd have to somehow god mod himself out of, or else he'd be nothing but a pile of dead, evicserated keyblade wielder in a matter of moments. That would be bad for everyone. Especially himself. Anyway, he had a mission to kill all these heartless, and damn it, he was going to make it happen. Rocking himself backwards, he put his hands on the ground and suddenly launched himself up into the air. He had no idea why he was suddenly able to do something like this, but hey, he did, and he was in no way questioning it. However, now that he was ready to start fighting once more, he summoned his keyblade to his hand and began fighting back all the heartless that had appeared before him.

Pushing away the heartless with his keyblade, he countered every blow that was sent his way. This time, rather than converging, the heartless seemed to just approach him one at a time. This made it so that every time they tried to attack him, he would simply be able to push back each attack, one after the other. After parrying the blades of the armored knights an inordinate amount of times, they started to wise up and start converging on him once more. However, rather than come in all at once, they instead were only coming at him in pairs. While they seemed ready and willing to fight him, he still had his guard up, ready to block any and all strikes that could come at him. The only problem was, that despite they were in pairs, the pairs themselves still attacked asynchronously. This made his timing to parry the attacks exceptionally more difficult, however he was still able to keep up. Each time he managed to parry one of them, the group would leap back, and then another one would advance. For whatever reason, though, they seemed to be fighting him, the weaker one, in a much more defensive way then before.

Stratos took this opportunity, and pressed his advantage by charging at a single pair of the armored knight heartless, keyblade at the ready. While they seemed to back off a bit, they soon charged forward to meet him, with the others trying to match suit. Having slashed at two of them, he managed to push the attackers away from him and continue on forward. However, it was soon after he left the ring that he was greeted with his old friend, Derpy the Derpmoth. He soon hi jumped over this grand behemoth's foot as it kicked at him, only for Stratos to immediately follow this up by doing a mid air guard. This was in anticipation of an attack that came at him. With the behemoth managing to appear above him again, he managed to predict the second kick, and didn't take the full force of the attack this time. Instead, he was sent flying back into a single armored knight, and launched himself off of it as soon as his foot touched down on it. He then went into start air comboing the creature, only for it suddenly try to kick him from behind. Despite the attack, Stratos had managed to use Zantetsuken in time in order to dodge the foot and deliver a heavy blow to the heartless.

OOC:
    EXP Writer: 635 Words, 30 EXP
    Total: 1020 EXP
    Casualties:

Injuries:
    Derpy the Derpmoth 240/300
    1-Armored Knight 2/5
    2-Armored Knight 4/5
    3-Armored Knight 4/5
    4-Armored Knight 3/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 4/5
    7-Armored Knight 3/5
    8-Armored Knight 4/5
    9-Armored Knight 4/5
    10-Armored Knight 4/5
    11-Armored Knight 3/5
    12-Armored Knight 4/5
    13-Armored Knight 2/5
    14-Armored Knight 4/5
    15-Armored Knight 3/5
    16-Armored Knight 4/5
    17-Armored Knight 4/5
    18-Armored Knight 1/5
    19-Armored Knight 4/5
    20-Armored Knight 4/5

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen was backed into a corner, metaphorically of course. He was surrounded on every side of him, barely able to move. Knee-deep in heartless (not literally), if things kept going the way that they were, he was probably going to go down in the next minute or so. What he needed was some kind of miracle, some kind of heroic action that would save him and win the battle for them, maybe even a badass action scene to go with it.

Or the sacrifice of a very good frenemy.

One moment Glen was there, bravely fighting off the heartless, the next..time seemed to slow to a standstill. A small, black blur rolled past him, barely visible to the eye. It threw itself underneath the foot of Bertha, the twelve foot tall behemoth that had just crushed its ally. No, not just a twelve foot tall behemoth, but the embodiment of satan itself. This was not just a war anymore, this was a war, a battle to determine the fate of all of Paul's family. "Paul! No!" he cried, but it was too late. Paul was gone, dead, lost to everybody.

Glen rushed forward, emotions flaring as the heartless seemingly parted away, as if to allow Glen to say goodbye to his best frenemy that he barely even knew. Slowly, he lifted up Paul's frail body. He couldn't hear a heartbeat, and he couldn't feel a pulse..although that was normal. But Paul wasn't breathing. "Paul! Paul, speak to me! Don't go towards the dark, Paul! Get away from it Paul! GET AWAY FROM IT! Don't leave me! Please Paul, I can't kill heartless without you! It just won't be the same!" he yelled, trying to spark some form of life within the heartless, to cause it to get up and start trying to kill him again.

He felt a small movement in his arms now, a last movement of resistance. It was Paul, he wasn't completely dead, but he was on his last legs. Slowly, the heartless reached a claw towards Glen, outstretched as though it were asking for help. Glen looked down at Paul with wide eyes full of sadness. "Paul...? Are you..what are you..?" he asked. Paul made a few wheezing, faded sounds, which Glen interpreted as 'come here, I have to tell you something', so he did. More sounds, and then suddenly Paul bit Glen, hard. With a shriek, Glen leaped up to his feet and summoned his keyblade once more. In one fluid movement, he swung his keyblade down and struck Paul in the center, dispatching him instantly.

A rage filled Glen instantaneously as Paul's body vanished. He turned and glared at the heartless that had parted ways, the ones that had been trying to murder him a few moments ago. "Is this what you wanted?! To destroy friendships, to end lives? To stop fighting? You could have destroyed the order, you could have demolished central haven, but...but Paul was different!" he cried out, his body becoming the embodiment of a golden glow as he spoke. Once his instant power boost was attained, Glen leaped up into the air and above Bertha.

His body began pulsating with power as he cupped his hands and an enormous gathering of energy managed to appear in his hands. The spirit of Paul was with him, empowering his attack even further as it stood behind him. "Ka..me...ha...me.......wait a minute, what am I even trying to do?" Glen asked to nobody in particular, before changing his attack into a magnificent poison edge attack instead, using up all of his BP in the single strike.

OOC: 600 words+. 30 exp awarded.
    120 exp in total.
    Behemoth: 1 - (218/300)
    2 (Dubbed Bertha, more names to follow) - (279/300)
    3 - (299/300)
    4 - (299/300)
    5 - (299/300)
    Defender: 1 - (16/17)
    2 - (16/17)
    3 - (16/17)
    4 - (16/17)
    5 - (16/17)
    6 - (16/17)
    7 - (16/17)
    8 - (16/17)
    9 - (16/17)
    10 - (16/17)
    11 - (16/17)
    Large body: 1 - (16/17)
    2 - (16/17)
    3 - (16/17)
    4 - (16/17)
    5 - (16/17)
    6 - (17/17)
    7 - (17/17)
    8 - (17/17)
    9 - (17/17)
    10 - (17/17)
    11 - (17/17)
    12 - (17/17)
    13 - (17/17)
    14 - (17/17)
    Assault Rider: 10
    Paul: 0

9. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

To be completely legit, these heartless were beginning to be annoying, their beady eyes, their constant want to pull your heart out of your chest or blast you into smithereens… or squish you, or claw the crap out of your face. Whatever, the point was that there seemed to still be an endless amount of these things. At least there were no more shadows but then again a baby with a stick can take those out in a heartbeat. (no pun intended.) Slashing her keyblade from left to right, up and down, front and back, the petite, blue eyed female took on some soldiers that were definitely becoming a pain in the kiester. They didn’t know what it meant to stay down, and no matter how many times the whitnette tried to push them down in order to block and dodge but it always seemed that they just kept on coming at her, not giving her a moment of rest. She was starting to get irritated with this nonstop attack as the group of three gained another 3 Soldiers who decided to attack from behind. In less than a second Anora was fending off this pack of six soldiers who were giving her a run for her money. Let’s face it, the Mage wasn’t very strong, it probably took her more hits than the others to take down any heartless and though this annoyed her it was something she had to face up to and deal with it, if not grow. Instead she relied on her quick defense to block attacks and dodge incoming shots, her perries were on point, being able to stop an attack as it came down, and pushing the enemy back, but she would be lieing if she didn’t say it took a toll on her body, she could feel her heart squeezing itself in her chest causing her to let out a groan of pain. “Tch,” she winced as another pull of her heart caused her to fumble in her defense, a heartless taking this opportunity to slash at her arm. She let out a sharp wail and swing her keyblade back in full force, throwing the soldier back against 2 others who were on their way to her. Glancing at her arm she noticed her arm was bleeding with three claw marks engraved on porcelain white skin. Glaring back at the heartless she had enough, this was the last straw for these little sh!ts. “THUNDER!” She yelled, very loudly and filled with the anger of at least 3 behemoths. The static sparked along the blade, green sparks flying until it shot in to the dark skies, the light was bright and electrifying, the hairs on Anora’s arms stood on end as she felt her body shake from the shock and than come back to life the instant white streaks struck the ground with a massive roar. Several strikes into the ground, each one hitting it’s mark on the heartless she had been having so much problems with attacking. Their bodies shook and spazzed, their armor being a metal conductor of the lighting that went through their bodies. The boom echoed and once silent the fielding had smoking heartless that disappeared once again. In that pile of six, she also saw a little green spell heartless in the mix of the pile and suddenly realized that this little guy was the reason why the heartless didn’t seemed to be fazed by her attck, it was healing them. She hadn’t noticed those things at all and now that she finally recognized them she realized there were a lot more floating about, their green dust sprinkling of the heartless. ‘If only we had one of those’, she thought and held onto her arm that continued to bleed and trust me, white and red do not mix. She had used a lot more magic than she thought she would, which meant she wouldn’t be able to use any spells for a while, instead she would need to get close and perosnal with these things again.

There was a gust of wind and Anora lifted her head, to see the most cutest elephant she had ever seen, it had a cute dopey smile and the hugest ears she had ever seen! It definitely made her smile and cool down her irritated temper. Reaching for a potion she drank the vile’s contents, slowly feeling the reassured feeling of being healed and then looked back to Hikaru. “Some assistance would be nice, yes.” She told him with a hint of a smile.

Word Count: 791= 30 EXP
    Total EXP: 145 EXP
    -6 Soldiers
    -1 Green Requiem
    Behemoths: 10/10 (injured 169/300)
    Red Nocturnes: 25/25
    Blue Rhapsody: 17/25
    Yellow Opera: 14/25
    Green Requiem: 19/25
    Shadow: CLEAR
    Soldier: 3/30
    Large body: 15/20
    Trick ghost: 30/30
    Book master: 11/15
    Surveillance robots: 30/35

10. Skyheart Joker

Stratos was now in mid air, having successfully pulled off a Zantetsuken on Derpy the Derpmoth. Feeling good about himself, he felt as though he could take on an army. He felt like he was a one man army and that nothing in this world could pull him down. He then realized...that this was true. He was fighting an army this entire time by himself. Man, that was an interesting revelation. However, as gravity took over, he finally managed to touchdown on the ground, and turned behind him, only to notice that Derpy the Derpmoth was no longer there. What the hell was this thing that it just kept vanishing into thin air? He then realized what was about to happen and cast aero on himself and then did a one hundred eighty degree turn, followed up with putting his keyblade up and in front of him. There was the massive heartless's attack. The foot of Derpy the Derpmoth was already in mid swing, and had Stratos not predicted this, it most certainly would've been an extremely painful hit. However, all that managed to happen was the foot hitting both the wind barrier and the keyblade at the same time. This not only reduced the shock of the attack, but the distance in which he skidded backward was much less.

Now was the time where he could go on the offensive once more against the heartless. Getting himself ready, he was about to charge at the heartless with his keyblade in hand, and was going to lay the smack down with his various commands, spells and combos. He was going to do this. However, as he was about to attack Derpy the Derpmoth, something weird happened. The large purple hue that had enveloped the entirety of the Hall of Records, the very same one that made the guillotine blade before, seemed to flow around Stratos. He had no idea what was going on, but he suddenly felt like he couldn't attack. Hell, he couldn't even do anything. It wasn't like he was frozen in time or anything, no. It was just as if there was a set rule of him not being able to preform and action at this moment. It was then, from that purple light, a purple lightning bolt arced off of him and towards Derpy the Derpmoth. However, the lightning bolt looked pitiful, and the damage from it seemed to be less from even one of Stratos's basic combos. Boy was that unimpressive. However, now Stratos was defenseless, effectively not being able to do anything to defend himself either, almost as if any action he could have taken was skipped entirely. And so, as if he just sort of slid forward without moving a single muscle in its body, the behemoth was now in front of Stratos, and had kicked him once more.

Having been flung back into the army of armored knights, Stratos soon regained his ability to actually do something, and quickly picked himself up. Granted, that attack had done a good deal of damage to him, but it wasn't no thang. Stratos, despite this, was able to quickly parry oncoming strikes from the armored knights, and managed to land a hit with his keyblade here and there. While he didn't feel confident enough to go into a full out combo, he was doing work by chipping away the health of the heartless one at a time. However, he soon saw an opening within the group of heartless, and quickly ran through it again, only to be stopped by Derpy the Derpmoth's sudden appearance. However, the keyblade wielder was expecting this, and quickly high jumped into the air, avoiding the kick it was to deliver. Being in the air now, Stratos wanted to make this hit a good one, and so he made a mini sun appear in his hand, that he quickly chucked at the behemoth's horn, inflicting not too much damage on it, but still enough to be totally worth it.

Ooc:
    EXP Wrtier: 669 Words, 30 EXP
    Total: 1050 EXP
    Casualties:

Injuries:
    Derpy the Derpmoth 230/300
    1-Armored Knight 2/5
    2-Armored Knight 3/5
    3-Armored Knight 4/5
    4-Armored Knight 1/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 4/5
    7-Armored Knight 3/5
    8-Armored Knight 4/5
    9-Armored Knight 4/5
    10-Armored Knight 4/5
    11-Armored Knight 3/5
    12-Armored Knight 4/5
    13-Armored Knight 2/5
    14-Armored Knight 3/5
    15-Armored Knight 2/5
    16-Armored Knight 4/5
    17-Armored Knight 4/5
    18-Armored Knight 1/5
    19-Armored Knight 4/5
    20-Armored Knight 2/5

11. Aelin Best Waifu

The heartless was almost there, but that meant it would rely on cheap tactics with desperation moves. Considering how cheap the tactics it used already were, she was not looking forward to this. Music got turned off and put away, the cord would only get in the way. Karina glanced at Stratos to see how much trouble he had gotten himself into. Lots. That was just great, as soon as she finished off the zip slasher she would have to go save his butt. She owed him that much but at the same time his own stupidity got him into that mess, well that and the fact that every fricken behemoth in the entire room thought he was a soccer ball. Where did they all get this idea? Sure he was kind of pale with black hair but besides that to do with colours he looked nothing like one, so why the behemoths only liked to kick him around was beyond Karina. Sure they had kicked her around a few times but not nearly as much, and it was usually followed up by another attack. It seemed that Stratos just made a good toy.

Karina was watching as Derpy the Derpmoth appeared behind Stratos randomly and kicked him... again. That was some behemoth, doing things that shouldn't be possible. While she watched this however the zip slasher was being as much of a dick as ever, charging at her, sending her flying back onto her butt while her back was turned. Karina glared up at it. Karina was able to pick herself up once again before the zip slasher attacked once more. Jumping into the air it came down on her with a spin attack. Karina was just barely able to block the attack, but now she was irritated. It was time that she went on the offensive, hitting this zip slasher with everything she had. Karina hopped on her keyblade glider and flew straight up into the air. As soon as she felt she was high enough she jumped off and transformed her keyblade glider back to the divine rose, summoning it to her. She could see her target about 10 meters below her now, this is where she started her vorpal blitz. Karina knew that she didn't have a chance of reaching the ground before the zip slasher attacked, so she wasn't going to even try, she was going to prepare. And just as Karina suspected the zip slasher had come jumping up prepared to attack her before she even got close to where it was on the ground, but the flaw in the plan was that the damn thing moved before jumping up at her. The heartless actually had half a brain for once and avoided her vorpal blitz so it could do an aerial slam on Karina. Her face was undoubtedly sore after getting up from that attack but Karina didn't stop. All the heartless did was unleash the wrath of the warrior on it's self. Bad move on its part.

A small smirk spread across her face as she prepared for the ultimate combo. A glow surrounded Karina as she calmed herself ready for what was to come. All the sudden at once Karina raced forward faster then the zip slasher had ever seen her do before. She quickly slashed it across the chest ending on the other side of it before turning and doing a similar move heading diagonal from where she stood hitting it with a diagonal slash. She repeated this type of movement and hits several more times to complete her limit. Once complete Karina stood huffing trying to catch her breath, but as soon as she did she would deliver the final blow that would indeed kill this heartless and she could be done with it.

Words: 635
    Total: 570

Casualties:

Injuries:
    Zip Slashers: 5/100
    Derpy the Derpmoth 230/300
    1-Armored Knight 2/5
    2-Armored Knight 3/5
    3-Armored Knight 4/5
    4-Armored Knight 1/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 4/5
    7-Armored Knight 3/5
    8-Armored Knight 4/5
    9-Armored Knight 4/5
    10-Armored Knight 4/5
    11-Armored Knight 3/5
    12-Armored Knight 4/5
    13-Armored Knight 2/5
    14-Armored Knight 3/5
    15-Armored Knight 2/5
    16-Armored Knight 4/5
    17-Armored Knight 4/5
    18-Armored Knight 1/5
    19-Armored Knight 4/5
    20-Armored Knight 2/5

12. Skyheart Joker

Stratos had been feeling confident once more in his ability to kill heartless and not get killed by these armored knights. Granted, he hadn't killed a single heartless over the past, what, seven posts. Regardless, he was still kicking ass, taking names, and totally on the winning side. However, as he turned around to guard against an approaching armored knight, he turned back to see that good old derpy the derpmoth was nowhere to be seen. Well crap. He knew what was coming up next. He quickly swiveled around to see that Derpy had come forth in front of him, already ready to launch its deadly kick move against. Stratos saw this coming again, and managed to raise his keyblade in time to block against the strike. Due to his added defenses against the attack, he managed to get off lightly with it, and only skidded backward. However, this was then followed up with something he wasn't even sure how happened. The Derpmoth, Derpy, disappeared from Stratos's sight as soon as he blinked. It was then that the Derpmoth appeared behind him once, towering over the young keyblade wielder. The Derpmoth then kicked at him once more in the back, sending him sailing across the once more, and back into the angry mob of heartless.

However, he hadn't had the time to go and kill the behemoth this time, but instead quickly got his footing back. Here there armored knights circling him once more, and he to go in and take care of them once more. And by take care of them he meant turtle like hell and whack them with his pitiful strength stat and wimpy keyblade strikes. And so the armored knights started to walk in, circling around Stratos trying to take him out with their various blade arm attacks. However, his keyblade was at the ready and he had managed to totally deflect blade strike after blade strike. He managed to keep pushing the blades back, only to suddenly be in a much, much worse predicament than he was expecting to be in earlier. They stopped attacking him one at a time, and instead all held their blades in the air at once. And so, they brought their blades down upon him, all at once. All twenty of them. This should, for all intents and purposes, have killed him. However he managed to pull out the biggest bull shit plan out of his ass.

He quickly cast aero on himself, but rather than forming a shield around his entire being, he created an air bubble within his hoodie. When the wind expanded, the hoodie suddenly burst out, sending pieces of his clothing into all of the collective heartless's eyes. The armored knights then, totally blinded and pretty dumb and just plain confused, started slashing around like mad men. They started bumping into each other with their blades clashing together and the keyblade wielder, now just in his purple t-shirt, was completely unharmed. Taking his keyblade, he whacked the various heartless out of his way, only to get out of the circle of armored knights. It was then that he knew just what was coming up next. The derphmoth, Derpy, had appeared before him once more, as if from nowhere of course. It was then that the heartless started to rear back its leg, and then kicked at him once more. However, before the attack could connect with him, cherry blossoms fell from the sky once more,and he managed to dash through the derpmoth, striking its horn once more. He managed to completely avoid the kick, and damaged it in the process.

OOC:
    EXP Writer: 606 Words, 30 EXP
    Total: 1080 EXP
    Casualties:

Injuries:
    Derpy the Derpmoth 220/300
    1-Armored Knight 2/5
    2-Armored Knight 3/5
    3-Armored Knight 3/5
    4-Armored Knight 1/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 3/5
    7-Armored Knight 3/5
    8-Armored Knight 2/5
    9-Armored Knight 2/5
    10-Armored Knight 4/5
    11-Armored Knight 3/5
    12-Armored Knight 4/5
    13-Armored Knight 2/5
    14-Armored Knight 3/5
    15-Armored Knight 1/5
    16-Armored Knight 4/5
    17-Armored Knight 4/5
    18-Armored Knight 1/5
    19-Armored Knight 4/5
    20-Armored Knight 2/5

13. Aelin Best Waifu

This was it. This was the last of the zip slashers. Health, it was going to fall here and now, Karina would make sure of that. The battle had gone on far too long and despite her silly attitude throughout the battle she was using it to cover the extreme sadness she felt deep down. The quicker all the heartless fell the better for her. But until the battle was over her emotional stability would have to hold out. She woulfvhabr to stay strong, her physical strength would not help her here.

"You are dead." Karina said in a low angry the before rushing forward. With one upper cut Karina sent the zip slashers flying into the air. Jumping after it a second sent it even higher. She repeated this a third time before making one giant leap into the air after it going higher then the heartless. Flipping in mid air Karina smashed her keyblade into its chest, driving the heartless down. She landed firm on her feet planting one hand on the ground to ensure her balance. Karina then rose to her feet, with no zip slasher in sight, she knew she had won.

Now it was time to help her comrades, after all he did help her. Running over to stratos' aid Karina couldn't help but mutter "Stratos you idiot" as she saw everything he had aggroed. "Well time ti clean up your mess." She stated as she scanned the crowd for the most injured of the heartless. "I think I can handle clearing out nine o these things right now." Karina called out to inform Stratos. With that she took off to start. Of course all her targets where not close together because that would have been convenient instead they where spread out among the circle of heartless that now surrounded both Stratos and Karina.

Karina ran at her first target killing it in just a single slash. Just as she thought, that one along with a couple others that looked in a similar shape where the weakest of them. Karina ran half way across the circle before using barrier surge to close the rest if the gap killing her second heartless. Karina then proceeded ti use a strike raid to kill the third in a similar shape. That took care of the weakest ones, it was time ti step it up to the next level. There was another five that looked slightly stronger than the last batch but where still not in the best if shape. Karina started by focusing on the two that where near each other. Rushing over she punched one into the next one. Having caught their attention Karina allowed them space to attack her, keeping one in arms reach however. As one of the heartless leaped forward to attack her, Karina grabbed the other and used it as a shield. Tossing the dead heartless to the side Karina jumped and slashed down on the second one. "Well that makes five and I am just getting warned up." Karina taunted as she eyed a heartless across the circle. It didn't take long for Karina to close the distance. She then finished off the heartless with a fire strike. The heartless where dropping like flies. There were three more that Karina had her eyes on. Another group of two sat near each other which helped Karina's job a little. Using her keyblade glider Karina flew above the heartless coming down on the with a vorpal blitz. She turned to the second and used splatter combo on it just because it was fun. That left one. One heartless that was currently going after Stratos. "Don't you dare." Karina huffed as she raced after the heartless on her keyblade glider. Karina drove her glider into the heartless hopping off letting the glider keep going until it crashed into a wall killing the heartless that was on the end of it. Meanwhile Karina stood her back to Stratos'. "Thought you could use some help." She said moving her hair out of her face before summoning her keyblade back to her.

Words: 684
    Total: 600

Casualties:
    Armored Knight: 36/55
    Zip Slashers: 2/5

Injuries:
    Derpy the Derpmoth 220/300
    1-Armored Knight 3/5
    2-Armored Knight 3/5
    3-Armored Knight 3/5
    4-Armored Knight 3/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 3/5
    7-Armored Knight 4/5
    8-Armored Knight 3/5
    9-Armored Knight 4/5
    10-Armored Knight 4/5
    11-Armored Knight 4/5

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Long as the Behemoth stayed down, Raisor figured it'd be a good chance to take care of some heartless and get back up on the Behemoth before it, well, got back up. He wanted to try and lure a heartless over, but he wasn't sure how. Then again, he did have his Fire spell, though that only can managed so far a distance. At that moment, his eyes caught the sight of an Assault Rider, running past them toward the Hall. He was sure it hadn't seen him because of his location next to the behemoth, but if he could somehow surprise it, that might be the break Raisor was looking for. He lifted up his keyblade, pointing the end a little in front of the Rider and let loose his spell. It flew through the air and hit the ground, just in front of the Rider's feet. In fact, it hit so close to the feet the fire spell actually knocked the Assault Rider forward and it fell face first into the ground.

Raisor tried to keep himself laughing. He knew it wasn't the right time, but given the position of the Rider, it was so hard not to. The heartless fell so hard forward that its face got stuck in the ground, and it's legs were sprawled in the air, twitching at certain points. He never thought that heartless could be amusing, but apparently his thought was knocked out of the park in a split second. As he watched, the Assault Rider began to get back up. The spell had certainly caught its attention, because now the Rider was charging straight for Raisor.

Raisor tried to get into a good position, but the problem was, he was on a giant head, hanging by a horn, and there wasn't really anywhere to go but forward. The only way to deal with the charging enemy was to jump off the head and get behind the Rider. Raisor had to make sure he timed the jumped perfectly, because otherwise the Rider could turn him into a keyblader-on-a-stick. As it got closer, Raisor readied his legs against the Behemoth's head. Just at the point of the thrust, Raisor jumped up andd forward, just barely dodging it and landing behind the Rider. Raisor looked down for a second and noticed a slight scrap on his shirt. Apparently he time it fine enough, because a little later and he would have become a menu item. Before the Assault Rider could respond, Raisor rammed into the heartless, pushing it back and slamming it into the Behemoth's head. More specifically, its horn. As the Rider began to twitch form the impalement, Raisor took the chance to attack the creature as much as possible. Since it couldn't move, Raisor was able to get rid of the heartless relatively easy. During his last blow, Raisor swung his keyblade, and the Rider vanished in mid-swing, causing Raisor's keyblade to smack against the Behemoth's head as well. He figured it was lucky that the creature was still down, because otherwise he'd have to deal with some more annoying attacks.

For a second after his attacks, Raisor thought he felt a chill down his spine; almost like something was breathing down his neck. If there was something that close to him and Raisor didn't notice, he really didn't want to turn around and mess up his guard. But if he didn't he was sure he'd be attacked himself, and given his position from the horn of the Behemoth, he didn't feel like being skewered. He quickly flipped his keyblade backwards and, gripping with both hands, he shoved it behind him. Sure enough, a loud clunk sound followed, and Raisor quickly ducked. Just as he did, a Defender's shield flew above his head, barely scraping him and quite possibly causing him to go bald.

OOC: 643 words, 30 exp (540 total)
    Assault Rider - 1
    Behemoth - 1 (215/300)

Behemoth: 5 (215/300)/(279/300)
    Defender: 11
    Large body: 14
    Assault Rider: 9

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna had taken down three soldiers that had stood in her way. She stood up as she felt a force knock her to the ground. She heard an explosion and looked toward it and had noticed it was the very spot she standing on. Her eyes widened as she thought she could've been in that explosion if it wasn't for the person that saved her. Luna looked up and saw a girl with white hair and immediately recognized her as Anora. "That would’ve made a nasty mess" Luna saw Anora extend out her hand toward her. Luna took her hand and stood up with a speechless and shocked expression on her face. "A-Anora? W-When?" Luna wanted to ask Anora so many questions but she knew there was no time for questions. Luna got back up on her feet and faced back-to-back with her. "How about we take down these idiots before helping the boys out with that Behemoth?" Luna looked toward the heartless and a slight smile appeared on her face as she replied to Anora. "Let's show 'em what happens when they mess with girls with keyblades!" Luna ran toward a group of four Green Requiems. She had attacked two from behind and took down the other two one-by-one. Luna had pulled out her crescent moon shaped hairpin and placed it in her hair, waving her hand over it, she saw a selection of music she scrolled through her playlist and selected Cantarella. The melody played through her hair pin and into her ears. She smiled as she listened to the music. Luna rematerialized her keyblade in her right hand and ran toward a group of four Red Nocturnes. "Let's dance, shall we?" Luna stood in the middle of the group of Red Nocturnes. She placed the keyblade onto a little magnet on the back of her shoe. Luna had begun doing pump turns which in turn had sliced down the Red Nocturnes. She grabbed her keyblade and landed next to Anora.
    "You ladies need a hand?" Luna turned around and saw Hikaru riding on Dumbo. Luna smiled as she gave him her response. "The more people we have, the faster we can clear out these guys!" A Surveillance Robot had come up behind her and shot out a laser toward her back. "AAHHH!!" Luna launched out a couple of feet and landed to the ground on her backside in pain.

OOC:
    402 words = 20 EXP
    Total EXP: 35 EXP

HEARTLESS TAKEN DOWN:
    3 Soldiers
    4 Green Requiems
    4 Red Nocturnes
    Behemoths: 10/10 (injured 169/300)
    Red Nocturnes: 21/25
    Blue Rhapsody: 17/25
    Yellow Opera: 14/25
    Green Requiem: 15/25
    Shadow: CLEAR
    Soldier: CLEAR
    Large body: 15/20
    Trick ghost: 30/30
    Book master: 11/15
    Surveillance robots: 30/35

16. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Just keep swinging just keep swinging just keep swinging Rain repeated in her head to try and get some momentum going "one two three, HIIIYYAAHHH. One two three..." Second time was the charm. The blade sliced right through one of the air pirates like if it was nothing. "Them being close to eachother like that was just luck" she took a jump back so that any nearby heartless wouldn't jump on her. She noticed that not many were left unlike before which was good but that meant it was the strongest that still stood. Not to mention the behemoths roaming freely. It was a good thing they didn't move fast even though they hardly moved. She kept her eye on them at all times so that she wouldnt get too close because one little head banging from those fluffies will send her straight through the wall. Just before taking a step, an air pirate came swooping in and knocked her down. She quickly summoned her keyblade to block another on coming attack then actually managed to kick it out of her way, buying her time to get up. She stood there waiting for it to return but the coward thing flew away, or so she thought. "Grrr...that little prick.." She said taking a quick glance around to see if any MORE surprise attacks would come but no, nothing, nada. Not until she heard some flapping and ducked out of instinct. "A wayvern..." Giving an annoying expression to it as it was struggling to get back in flight again. The blade of the key made a rough noise as it was being dragged onto the floor "here, let me help you" she gave a grim smile and then without a second to waste, stabbed it right on its back. "Hmph. To think they have a better heart then mine" she said watching the pink heart float up into the air before vanishing. Grabbing the handle of the key to walk off but only to be pulled right back. "What the?" gave another tug on it but it was stuck to the ground. "C'mon I didn't hit it that hard" she tried over and over until it finally broke free. "Huh, What was that all about?" Not before long the ground gave a big rumble then a loud roar like if someone were to be a champion. "I get distracted by one minute and you come along? " the behemoth gave big shock wave followed by another roar. Rain jumped to avoid the attack but only to get slammed right back down, by the, you guessed it "oh you argh next mate " she said glaring at the Air pirate from before.

-Kills-
    1 Air pirate
    1 Wayvern

Behemoths: 5 (1 injured)
    Hook Bats: 0
    Wyverns: 12
    Air Pirates: 30
    Air Battlers: 40
    Air Knockers: 48
    Rapid Thrusters: 0

17. Skyheart Joker

Okay, so Stratos was feeling good. Yeah, he was able to keep aggroing all of these heartless, and yeah, he was totally keeping them all injured, but he could only keep up with this sort of harassment for so long. Not to mention there was god damn Derpy the Derpmoth trying to kill him at every given moment. Actually, the thing wasn't even really trying to kill him at this point. It just seemed to want to kick him into this large group of heartless. While Stratos started to think it would be smarter to actually kill the armored knight heartless first, but there was something deep inside that made him want to kill this Derpy the Derpmoth before anything else. And so, with his resolve to totally murder that heartless, Stratos turned around to realize that once again, it had vanished. Turning around, he saw that the Derpy was once more gone. He quickly turned around expecting the behemoth to be behind him once more, only to not see anything. Well that was weird. It was then that he saw out of the corner of his eye, Derpy the Derpmoth standing to his side. He was then kicked in the side, getting flung across the room, until suddenly the behmoth was next to him again. Derpy the Derpmoth then proceeded to kick Stratos once more, sending him back into the mob of armored knight heartless.

He was back in the swarm of heartless, with their blades brandished and ready to kill him once more. Stratos quickly picked himself up, only to suddenly stagger around a bit. He then realized what was wrong with him. He was kicked by a behemoth, repeadetly. And he had not cured himself in a while, not to mention that he was completely exerting himself over the course of eight posts. So now, his body was starting to fail itself. Having realized this, his immediate reaction was to cast cure on himself, however, he then realized why that was going to be a bad idea. If he did that, he'd give the heartless time to attack him, and kill him anyway. This seemed like quite the pickle to be in, and Stratos was going to die. However then a giant bird swooped into the mob and- no wait, that was just Karina. She then told him that she'd clean up his mess, only to then proceed to basically murder every heartless in sight. And by every one of them he meant nine of them, but hey that was a start if ever there was one. He also was glad to see that her initial vigor of killing heartless was back.

Doing a quick salute he said, "thanks." Noting that she had just fought a terribly strong foe, and he was definitely in a pinch right now. So he quickly cast cure on both of them and said, "alright, so this behemoth is not leaving me alone at all, so I'll draw away his aggro for now. During this, I'll also see if I can aggro any other heartless to see if they can follow me. Once they do, you pick them off until none are left. Sound good? Good." With that, he got on his keyglider and jetted off, only for the Derpy the Derpmoth to appear out of nowhere and kick him out of the sky again. He soon knocked into an assault rider, who then threw him into another assault rider, who then threw him at Derpy's foot. Stratos quickly casted fire at the behemoth's horn, having it land as a direct hit, and then fired off another blizzard spell. It was then that he summoned his keyglider, blocked the attack, and was then sent flying across the room, only to stabilized himself and fly away. The plan had begun.

OOC:
    EXP Writer: 637 Words, 30 EXP
    Total: 1110 EXP
    Casualties:
    Armored Knight: 36/55

Injuries:
    Derpy the Derpmoth 205/300
    1-Armored Knight 3/5
    2-Armored Knight 3/5
    3-Armored Knight 3/5
    4-Armored Knight 3/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 3/5
    7-Armored Knight 4/5
    8-Armored Knight 3/5
    9-Armored Knight 4/5
    10-Armored Knight 4/5
    11-Armored Knight 4/5
    1-Assault Rider 14/15
    2-Assault Rider 14/15

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina was going to yell at Stratos and tell him how bad of an idea he had was, but he flew away before she could. "You have a death wish kid." Karina sighed shaking her head at Stratos, Nothing she could do now but save his butt over and over and over again, while Derp the Dermoth kicked Stratos around some more just for fun. It was weird and annoying that it kept doing that to Stratos, but part of Karina told her that he deserved it, he had pissed something off that he shouldn't. The Behemoths where threatening, they learned that last one they fought so Karina figured that they should be careful in attacking to keep the behemoth from getting too angered. Stratos obviously didn't have the same thought processes, he probably went all out on it.

"Okay I guess I should actually fight." She said as she ran after the horde that chased Stratos. She would pick them off one by one from the back. The same idea as before selecting the weakest ones and kill them first one by one. Looking at the heartless she started to estimate how many she could take out this time. It was going to be less then before due to the fact that these heartless although not that strong would take more to take out, they would hit harder and take an extra hit or two to kill. So considering that she could probably only kill about seven, still that would bring their numbers down significantly, help Stratos a lot... well that was until he aggroed more, which due to the way that Derpy was acting was going to happen undoubtedly. Geez this was annoying and on top of that stronger heartless had been aggroed, only two but there would be more before she could take out those two, that went without saying looking at the pace things where going.

Karina had caught up to the heartless that was furthest behind, she leaped at it and brought it down. She then stabbed it in the neck with her keyblade swiftly killing it. from there she got up and kept running, A strike raid was her next form of attack. It injured two of the heartless but didn't kill them, she would have to remedy that later when she caught up better. But catching up was the problem wasn't it. The next move was to turn her keyblade into a glider and race after them. It only took her a few seconds in order to catch up the the two that she injured, Karina jumped off her glider and pushed both the heartless to the ground. Standing up she summoned her keyblade to her in order to take the heartless she brought down out. No matter what her strength was it ended up relying on her keyblade for the best way of killing heartless. She stabbed down at each of them. That was three down but four still remained that she had to catch. The heartless started to slow down giving Karina a chance to catch up to them. Karina used poison edge on one as she ran by to attack the next one. A barrier surge closed the gap and did away with most of the remaining health of another heartless. A quick stab was used to finish the job off. The one that had been poisoned also fell. That left two. A fire strike took out the next one. That left one with slightly more health. Karina thought about how she might kill it and decided to go over kill. Karina started by casting magnify on herself before casting gravity on the heartless so she could take it out using a vorpal Blitz.

Once all the heartless where going to take care of Karina cast reluctancey on everything so she could walk up to Stratos without being inturupted. "You idiot!" She smacked him across the face. You couldn't learn after defeating that last behemoth not to piss them off, now look what you have gotten yourself into. Are you asking to die. Be more careful kid." She then proceeded to cast cure on Stratos. As she turned a way the only thought that ran through her mind was not a pleasant one. "Like I can talk, I should be saying anything after what I pulled with the last behemoth battle." Karina began to let her beat herself up internally with negative thoughts similar to that, she just wouldn't show it.

Words: 751
    Total: 630

Casualties:
    Armored Knight: 43/55

Injuries:
    Derpy the Derpmoth 205/300
    1-Armored Knight 4/5
    2-Armored Knight 4/5
    3-Armored Knight 4/5
    4-Armored Knight 4/5
    1-Assault Rider 14/15
    2-Assault Rider 14/15

19. Skyheart Joker

Stratos had started keygliding away at full speed, only for the inevitable to happen once more. Derpy the Derpmoth had appeared before him once more, out of nowhere, and proceeded to kick at him. So, he quickly reared up his keyglider, using it to block against any and all attacks that would come towards him. Once the foot made contact, he was sent flying away, uncontrollably sailing through the air. However, once this was done with, Stratos regained control only for Derpy the Derpmoth to appear before him once more and kick at him again. Rather than block against this, Stratos was able to use the booster on his keyglider to boost away from the attack, and managed to completely avoid the attack rather than just absorb it. So, he then used his similar strike raid-esque attack, throwing his keyglider straight at the horn. After it made contact, he quickly summoned it back to his hands in blade form and had cherry blossoms fall from the sky. In that moment, he had a clear lock on the horn, and zipped straight to it. Having hit Derpy the Derpmoth with his Zantetsuken, he was now on its back once more. Knowing what this behemoth was capable of, he quickly pulled out his keyglider and flew off of the behemoth, dodging whatever sort of movement magic this thing was capable of. Having done just that, he was now completely safe and airborne, only to see the behemoth basically appear in front of him again. Generating ice on his hands, Stratos had quickly cast Blizzard on the things horn, firing a chunk of ice at the behemoth and landing a direct hit on it.

However, the behemoth, Derpy the Derpmoth, then let out another kick that Stratos had no defense against. However, he was totally fine as the keyglider was just luckily positioned so that the blow was received by his glider rather than his body, and instead just sent him hurtling across the room again. As he twisted his body, the board twisted along with him as he pushed it down onto the ground coming to a hard break on the ground. As he regained his composure, he looked around and then notice he had absolutely no time to take a breath, with the swarm of heartless chasing after him. Oh right, that was something that was a thing. Realizing that he was still aggroing a good deal of heartless, he started to take off and try and add to this angry mob. While this wasn't his choice at first, it was the best plan he could think of to deal with the situation he was thrown into. And he kind of found just running away from these heartless and chipping away at them to be somewhat fun.

Turning, he saw more armored knights that weren't aggroed onto him. Attacking at once, he threw his keyglider at them, hitting two of them, with two others jumping over the attack. And so, he now had another two members of the large heartless army that wanted him dead. As he got back on his keyglider, he saw the two assault riders he had been hit into earlier catching up with him. While he could still get away, he stopped when they did. They suddenly seemed completely unwilling to attack him, and he felt the same. Thus he realized that reluctancy was cast again. It was then that its caster, Karina, came over to him to smack him for coming up with this terrible plan. "It's not like I have a death wish or anything. This behemoth just hates me that much that it keeps launching me into angry mobs. I just thought this would be the best plan given the current circumstances. Can't always have everything turn out perfectly." It was then that he saw the heartless starting to get restless once more. "Now then, I should probably get going as these all hate me. Happy hunting Karina," and with that, he had jet from the scene with a mob in hot pursuit of him.

OOC:
    EXP Writer: 681 Words, 30 EXP
    Total: 1140 EXP
    Casualties:

Injuries:
    Derpy the Derpmoth 190/300
    1-Armored Knight 4/5
    2-Armored Knight 4/5
    3-Armored Knight 4/5
    4-Armored Knight 4/5
    5-Armored Knight 4/5
    6-Armored Knight 4/5
    1-Assault Rider 14/15
    2-Assault Rider 14/15

20. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina grit her teeth at Stratos's excuse. It wasn't just that he had an angry mob following, she was well aware that that had been the behemoth's fault. It was that he had angered the behemoth and got that following him angering other heartless that was annoying her. "I know the Behemoth is throwing you into angry mobs of heartless, but who angered the Behemoth huh? When I said widdle down their health earlier, I mean it a way it wouldn't notice us or care too much for the time being, not go all out on the first hit. That is simply a death wish." It was around this time that Reluctancy began to ware off. "Just try not to get yourself killed. I can only take out these other heartless so fast." Karina instructed with a sigh.

Karina had through about taking the rest of the armored knights out first, quick and easy, then go for the big guys, the assault riders. However this plan changed with the fact that Stratos angered more armored knights and taking them out would no longer be so quick. She decided a better course of action was to take out at least one of the big guys, get that off his back then go back and work on the smaller ones. It was really a toss up between killing the ones that hurt more or taking out the smaller ones that didn't hurt as much but there was more of them to do damage, so she decided to split it. She had taken on a bunch of armored knights before, now she would take out an assault rider and perhaps one extra armored knight, and then she she would take out the rest of the armored knights before focusing on the assault riders once again.

Charging forward Karina attacked a assault rider, meeting it's attack and deflecting both. They where faster then they appeared to be, but Karina was stronger, she would win this fight no sweat. Karina jumped up and sent her keyblade flying down at it in a strike raid, hitting it's back. The heartless tried to stab up at Karina but she was smart enough to use barrier surge to get out of the way and not a second too soon. She had missed the blow by no more then a centimeter. Karina proceeded to use a poison edge, followed up by an aerial slam. Now she would let the poison do the rest, but in the mean time keep it distracted and angered onto her by simply dodging every one of it's attacks. She started to jump left and right, occasionally up to avoid the spear. Only once did she need to block the heartless with her keyblade. Each attack the heartless threw got weaker as the heartless began to stumble. Karina stood and watched as the heartless die, letting it's spear land a few centimeters from her neck before it disappeared with the heartless. That attack was a close call, and any normal person would have got out of the way, but not Karina, she simply stood there barely blinking.

Once the assault rider was dead she walked away to take out a armored knight. Cracking her knuckles she walked up to a group of two. The first one she ran up and basic attacked several times, throwing flips and other fancy moves in to make it look a lot more cool. She then ran back slashing the other heartless on her way by. With both of them injured a little more Karina prepared to throw her keyblade as if it where a boomerang once again. As it flew through the air it killed the first one no problem. However when it hit the second heartless it did not fall. Karina was disappointed in herself for not being able to take out both of them, but she needed to take time to breath for a moment before she jumped back into the battle.

Words: 665
    Total: 660
    Casualties: