Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat followed Glen and Kaida to the flower shop. It was all interesting, and she figured that such a huge festival must've been for a very special occasion, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. As they walked, she noticed a wall housing some plumbing for a fountain. On the wall itself, there was an illustration of who she presumed to be the royal family: king, queen and child. People were putting flowers down by the fountain, and while she was too far to hear what any of them were saying, she could tell that it was out of respect.

2. Krowley Moderator

A thin, but deadly silver blade just swung passed Kaida's head as the merchant hadn't notice her. "Apologies, friend. I should learn to be more careful with my tools..." He wore a white plain shirt, brown boots and a green apron that covered the front of his body. On his head, he wore a small sun hat that sat atop his ruffled, auburn colored hair that didn't go past his shoulders. He delicately placed his scythe to the side and looked up to the possible customers. "My name is Lauriam, head groundskeeper for the kingdom," he began. "Though when this festival comes into play I open a small, floral stand to earn some extra business." He looked onto the laughing children and happy adults eating sweets. "They are merry this time of year, but the history of this day has more of a tragic beginning. You see, almost two decades ago, the queen was to give birth to a new child. But grew very ill... She was running out of time and in need of a miracles. The story says that there was a magical golden flower, unlike any I had ever grown or cataloged. It had enough healing properties to heal the queen and allow her to give birth to a healthy princess, with beautiful golden locks. To celebrate her birth, the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. I was so young then, but I recall the kingdom rejoicing in such a way... It was beautiful."

He smiled for a moment, but it quickly faded.
    "But it didn't last long. An intruder broke into the castle and stole the child. The Kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the Princess. And that is why, each year on her birthday, the King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky. In hope that one day, their lost Princess would return."
    He softly touched the petals of one of the sunflowers he had planted. "We celebrate each year, but I weep for the parents. Celebrating each year must be hard for them. To have planted a seed and not even had the opportunity to see it grow... It breaks my heart."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madame Mim Boss Battle
    Cycle 1
    Madame Mim > Ananta > Kel > Beuce > Dumbo > Stratos > Goofy
    Ananta cast Aero on herself!
    Kel attacked Mim! 4 hits! Dealt 74 Damage!
    Mim set off 4 mines! Dealt 34 Damage!
    Beuce's turn.

[​IMG]
    (Grounded*2)
    (8 Mines*2)
    (4 Mines*2)
    863/1,000 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

• [​IMG]
      Ananta
      (AERO*3)
      24/36 HP
      1/4 MP
      35% CG

Aero
      Blizzard
      Cure
      Fire
      Ether (x1)
      Phoenix Down (x1)
      Mega-Potion (x1)
      Break Time: 7/7
      Fairy Godmother
      Cheshire Cat
      0.15 MP Restoration
      High Jump
      19% Dodge Rate
      +100% Magical Accuracy
      +30% Combo
      +55% Aerial Combo

• [​IMG]
      Beuce
      (GUARDED)
      16/30 HP
      2/3 MP
      0% CG

Mine Square
      Hi-Potion (x1)
      Mega-Potion (x1)
      Poison Edge: 5/5
      Barrier Surge: 3/3
      Reluctancy: 7/7
      Dumbo
      3 Caballeros
      Fairy Godmother
      Cheshire Cat
      0.15 MP Restoration
      High Jump
      +30% Combo
      +35% Aerial Combo

• [​IMG]
      Kel
      31/42 HP
      3(.06)/4 MP
      40% CG

Cure
      Gravity
      Phoenix Down (x2)
      Hi-Potion (x1)
      Fire Strike: 3/3
      Mushu
      Marahute
      Fairy Godmother
      0.15 MP Restoration
      High Jump
      Guard
      9% Dodge rate
      +50% Combo
      +35% Aerial Combo
      Second Wind
      Heart's Promise

• [​IMG]
      Stratos
      34/34 HP
      3/4 MP
      80% CG

Blizzard
      Cure
      Mine Square
      NONE
      NONE
      NONE
      0.15 MP Restoration
      High Jump
      Guard
      9% Dodge rate
      +50% Combo

• [​IMG]
      Goofy
      46/46 HP
      3/3 MP
      0% CG

NONE
      0.15 MP Restoration
      High Jump
      Guard
      9% Dodge rate
      +50% Combo

• +5% Luck

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  3. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base nodded affirmation to his apprentice, if that's what someone as willing to learn as D'daear was could be called. "If the mob should arrive and find no resistance, then that will leave them vulnerable. If we don't directly set up a defense, then that leaves us vulnerable. Luckily, we know individuals who can fill a perceivably empty room. Unless, of course, the village has some sort of mutual vendetta against furniture and knick knacks."
    Base continued calling for the staff as he continued to address D'daear. "Do you see where I'm going with this, D'daear?"

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel stood back and watched as Mim tripped the four of the mines around her. That'd do some damage to her that's for sure. "That's one way to burn a witch." It may not a been with fire but mines exploded which can lead to fire, so it was good enough for this situation. Now it was time to wait to see what the others would do against her.

5. Skyheart Joker

So Stratos was totally waiting to do his attack...again. He was still waiting on Beuce to get the attack off...well a revised one that is. Since apparently Dumbo was still on the field despite not physically being able to be summoned. Oh well. Stratos felt that he was getting much closer to using that solar magic thing they were discussing earlier. Half way there in fact. Well, he would just have to wait now and BS again because boss battles suck sometimes.

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida was half listening to the story Lauriam was telling, because she was staring at the scythe he just nearly decapitated her with. It wasn't that she wasn't interested in the story, in fact after a while she was listening again, it was the fact that she still knew who the princess was, still knew what she could do to help... but she had to keep order. She couldn't meddle no matter how much she would like to. After he finished his story Kaida spoke, "Lanterns? That sounds so cool! I really want to see that now." she turned back to look at the flowers and the scythe.

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Since Beuce had forgotten the mp cost for dumbo, He was forced to redo his turn through some paradoxical turn of events. He saw no Azurite around here, but paradoxes were apparent. He ran up and bare fistedly struck Mim multiple times, hoping to get in a hit and knock her into the mines. Unfortunately, his combos weren't as long as most. However, anyone could knock them into the mines, not just the user. That was good to know.

8. Skyheart Joker

So at this point Stratos basically felt like copy and pasting the same post he had done before, but oh well. With his massive physical strength and speed of his, Stratos sprinted straight towards madame Mim and decided to follow suit with everyone else to basically punch her into mines. Really this was probably the weirdest image one could think of. Just a bunch of young people ganging up and punching an old lady into explosions. Granted this was probably not going to be the weirdest thing yet, but it was still kind of odd.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen stood by silently, watching the auburn-haired florist explain the origins of the festival. So the king and queen of the world had lost their child, that had to be rough. He wondered if the princess would ever be reunited with her parents. He figured she wouldn't be too hard to find, she'd probably have no idea of it herself if she was that young, and the glowing blonde locks would be pretty common, but she'd have to be somewhat uptight. Maybe yelling at people for the slightest imperfection? He froze at that thought. Kaida had blonde hair, and she seemed a little uptight, and come to think of it, while she didn't LOOK like she was from that world, did any of them really know where she did come from? What if she had been taken away at a young age to another world?

"What if she's the princess she's looking for? Maybe that's why she hasn't found her.." Glen said, whispering quietly to the point it was surely inaudible. He then thought a little more, all the thinking he was doing probably wasn't good for his health, considering how little he did it. Is the reason she wanted to see the lanterns because some part of her deep down remembered what it was like as a baby? So many questions, so little answers; it really didn't sit well with him. Maybe seeing them would jog her memory! "You wanna see the lanterns? Then let's go! No reason not to right?" he suggested.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  10. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina stood quietly listening to Base plan. What was he some kind of wannabe know it all? He was slightly annoying Karina, not enough that she would say she particularly hated him, but enough that he wasn't far off it if he did something slightly major. It didn't take much to tip Karina but at this point she would say one way or another. D'daear seemed too eager about everything in her opinion. She had trouble judging Steel based on how quiet he was, and Luna was already hated. All that left was Krowley. He had seemed bossy to her in the first world she was in but now he was being really quiet. She couldn't figure out what she thought of him. A small ching could be heard as Karina summoned her keyblade. She didn't care for planning she was just prepared for action when need be.

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

For the most part Kaida had been putting on a face when it came to this whole festival situation. So upon hearing Glen's enthusiasm over going to see the lanterns everything seemed... odd. Kaida almost showed that confusion visibly but instead shook it off and smiled saying, "Alright then but if we go and see the lanterns, are we going to be able to pay attention to Fl... Finn? Ya know, because we don't want the little brat to get into trouble right?" she was happy she was about to catch herself before she mentioned Flynn's name out loud, and to continue with the act looked around the shop and spoke, "Where did the little tyke run off to anyway?" she then focused her attention back on the stuff in the shop and pondered in her head.

If Glen was dumb enough not to connect two and two together, would Cat and Etrius be able to? She sure as hell wasn't going to bring up the fact that it was Rapunzel's birthday. She still didn't trust these people enough to let them know who she was and what she was doing there. Heck, she still didn't know what they were doing either.

12. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen shrugged his shoulders. He had indeed caught on to what Kaida was talking about. It took him a few moments, but he got there. "Well if I remember right, blondie said she wanted to see the lanterns too didn't she? I'd imagine she'll take little Finn with her, so they'll both be around there anyway. Come on, where's your sense of adventure?" Glen asked, trying to push Kaida closer towards seeing the lanterns. "I mean, i'm sure Etrius and Cat wanna see it too right?" he asked. He nudged them with his elbow now, hoping they got the message. "Riiiiiight?"

13. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius pretty much shrugged at the festivities while following Kaida, but he listened to the story carefully. The princess was kidnapped, and for that reason she had a special power. Odd. When the groundskeeper said something about the lanterns, Etrius was quietly surprised that Kaida wanted to see, and even more astonished that Glen also wanted to go. He cocked his head at the two slightly, as if think about it. He saw an apple cart nearby and decided to get one for himself. He went over, asking, "One golden delicious." And placed down a couple of coins from his cloak. He recieved the golden delicious, and took a bite, walking back over. He pondered a little more about seeing the lanterns.
    "Fine Glen." Etrius said finally, "I would think it would be a nice change of pace for milady here, as well as the rest of us. I'm actually getting a little bored, to be honest."

@Cstar
    @Dr_Wigglz

14. Krowley Moderator

Madame Mim Boss Battle
    Cycle 3
    Madame Mim > Ananta > Kel > Beuce > Stratos > Goofy
    Beuce attack Mim with a combo. Dealt 42 Damage!
    Mim backed into 3 mines! Dealt 42 Damage!
    Stratos attacked with a combo! Dealt 21 Damage!
    Mim backed into 4 mines! Dealt 34 Damage!
    Goofy used M Gift on Ananta! Restored 3 MP!
    ~HP HALT!~
    Madame Mim transformed into a Rhino!
    Damage done to Mim is cut in half.
    Damage done to Mim is now halved!
    Mim used Rhino charge on Goofy! Dealt 20 Damage!
    Ananta's turn!

[​IMG]
    (RHINO MODE)
    (Grounded*2)
    (5 Mines*1)
    750/1,000 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

• [​IMG]
      Ananta
      (AERO*3)
      24/36 HP
      4/4 MP
      35% CG

Aero
      Blizzard
      Cure
      Fire
      Ether (x1)
      Phoenix Down (x1)
      Mega-Potion (x1)
      Break Time: 7/7
      Fairy Godmother
      Cheshire Cat
      0.15 MP Restoration
      High Jump
      19% Dodge Rate
      +100% Magical Accuracy
      +30% Combo
      +55% Aerial Combo

• [​IMG]
      Beuce
      (GUARDED)
      16/30 HP
      2(0.40)/3 MP
      75% CG

Mine Square
      Hi-Potion (x1)
      Mega-Potion (x1)
      Poison Edge: 5/5
      Dumbo
      3 Caballeros
      Fairy Godmother
      Cheshire Cat
      0.15 MP Restoration
      High Jump
      +30% Combo
      +35% Aerial Combo

• [​IMG]
      Kel
      31/42 HP
      3(.06)/4 MP
      40% CG

Cure
      Gravity
      Phoenix Down (x2)
      Hi-Potion (x1)
      Fire Strike: 3/3
      Mushu
      Marahute
      Fairy Godmother
      0.15 MP Restoration
      High Jump
      Guard
      9% Dodge rate
      +50% Combo
      +35% Aerial Combo
      Second Wind
      Heart's Promise

• [​IMG]
      Stratos
      34/34 HP
      3(0.60)/4 MP
      130% CG

Blizzard
      Cure
      Mine Square
      NONE
      NONE
      NONE
      0.15 MP Restoration
      High Jump
      Guard
      9% Dodge rate
      +50% Combo

• [​IMG]
      Goofy
      26/46 HP
      2/3 MP
      0% CG

Rocket: 3/3
      Charge: 4/4
      Tornado: 4/4
      Goofy Bash: 3/3
      0.30 MP restoration
      MP Gift
      Shield
      Evolution
      Berserk
      Second Chance

• +5% Luck

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  15. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross stayed with Base, but he couldn't help but feel Karina's piercing gaze on his newfound friend. It seemed he would soon find out about the magic of the castle. Talking candles were one thing but inanimate objects that could talk were a whole different matter. There really was some magic that was teeming from this castle. And it was magic that was unfamiiar. He was nervous about it but it seemed to be safer than facing off against Gaston's mob in the forest. He would have to face Gaston anyway, but at least it was more on familiar turf."Good plan..we need to target Gaston, with him down, the mob should disperse, right?"He asked.

16. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Feeling her mana restored, she turned to Goofy and waved at him in thanks. Looking back at Mim, she saw her transform into a rhino. "Oh jeez, now what do we do?" she thought out loud. Looking at her party members, she noticed Beuce was the one who looked worse for wear. "Beuce!" she said, running over to him. "Here, let me do something to you." she said, nodding at him. Pointing her stick at Beuce, she said "Wind!" and watched as gusts of wind created a barrier around him. "Good luck guys." she commented.

Ananta used AERO on BEUCE!

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

A rhino, she turned into a rhino. Suddenly the stick he was holding in his hand was slightly less intimidating, not that a stick by itself was very intimidating at all. "Rhino of not, your still going down." Kel took a moment to aim the stick pole towards her before charging in and attacking her with it. Now if he could avoid getting trampled by the witch/rhino then this would work out perfectly.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen seemed a little happier at Etrius' agreeing. Now, whether Cat agreed or not, the majority of them wanted to go! He nearly gave a little leap for joy. Nearly. He was going to help a princess reunite with her parents! For once, he'd actually do something right! He started to go away from the group, but quickly came back as he realized something very important. "Lauriam, where do they release the lanterns from?" he questioned.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

"Not necessarily." Karina finally spoke up. Even with the leader gone, if there is an ideal there that remains mutual among the mob, a new leader with simply come and take Gaston's place. Do not jump to conclusions so quickly." For once Karina was using her knowledge gained from her families military lineage. This was all she was going to say though. Karina didn't feel much like talking but she did need to bring up a point to the rest of them.

20. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"I think you both have points. Kross. Karina. Kross is in the right direction, but Karina points out the thing about it that can go wrong. Don't count on everything going right, but don't always depend on things go sour. It's best to just expect the worst. We want to take out the mob first though, which is why we need the castle staff for an ambush." Base continued to speak to his newer allies and D'daear. "Karina, your strength is legendary. I've heard about you, and I think you might be our strongest ally. Do you want to devise tactics with me? It'll take a lot to break the spirits in the mob without really hurting anyone so that we can focus our power on the leader."

Base wished he knew more about this Gaston. Did anyone shoot like Gaston? Make those beautes like Gaston? Then go tromping around wearing boots like Gaston? "What has got to be Gaston's greatest flaw?"