Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel managed to hear Beuce's comment. "Remind me to offer to hurt him for her later." He paused. "Or at least, Offer to help her hurt him." Kai, as the comment was obviously directed at him, responded with a curt "Of course sir." and Steel continued to analyze the entirety of what was said. On one hand, telling someone to not be emo usually just made it worse. As for this vampire... Steel's brow furrowed. He wondered about this person; he could sense them of course but he couldn't be sure of -exactly- who it was without further evidence. As the group seemed to be on their way to the castle, he supposed he wouldn't have to worry about that, or a few other things, for much longer.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida looked over at Etrius and pointed yelling, "Put that away! There isn't a reason for it." Kaida thought for a moment she was going to just drop dead from all the stress but she finally just grabbed her head and forced herself to calm down by slowly breathing in and out. After about a minute she turned and looked in the direction Glen was looking and then looked at Flynn, "Well you're the expert in telling us where to go aren't ya?"

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Well whatever she's planning, it must be pretty complicated." Kel commented. His boredom had led to him laying down on the grass waiting. Unless she was somehow toning them out as they talked, talking about their plans wouldn't be a good idea. "So anyone got any topics to discuss or can I go ahead and take a nap." He wasn't kidding, he would gladly take a nap while he waited for something to start.

4. Skyheart Joker

When Ana asked about any plans they would have to make to fight the witch, Beuce entered the conversation saying that it wouldn't be really the smartest idea to talk about their plans in front of their enemy, especially because she wouldn't do the same for them. "Well honestly, just look at her." Stratos motioned over to the witch. "I mean, she's probably senile and really slow or something, seeing as she hasn't done anything in the like, I'unno, minutes of us talking casually in front of her." He then turned to Kel saying, "well I mean, napping before a fight would get your body too cold, so you'd need to re warm up before actually being able to fight her. But ya know, I guess we could make some banter to pass the time." Stratos wasn't sure what kind of banter it would be, but hey, maybe it could pass the time while they were waiting.

5. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base crept back over to the harpsichord. He'd really been creating something he thought was special. It was slow, sweet, and tranquil. He knew there were words in there somewhere... "Tale as old as time...song as old as rhyme..." He sang softly along with each note he'd tapped out. There he was stuck. He looked back to his friends and grinned. "Sorry... can't help myself around musical objects."

6. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross blinked, Vincent had a way of navigation after all. He revealed an arrow being imprinted in a tree, even commenting that after all these years, it had still been there. He quickly went to follow behind, eventually catching up to Vincent's side. He saw Karina infront, weren't they supposed to be following Vincent? He looked to the side and up at the tall pale man, his lips parting then closing, as if he was contemplating a question."Um, excuse me, Vincent...I want to ask you something. This prince, he's the Beast right? How did he get that way?"

7. Krowley Moderator

1K Bonus achieved!
    Congratulations players of Kingdom Hearts SOS! You have reached another 1,000 replies.
    All players have been awarded 1,000 Munny for their hard work!

GROUP A

~MISSION COMPLETE~

Base leveled up! (20)
    All stats increased!
    Learned Second Wind!
    Learned Gravity
    Learned Cura!

D'daear leveled up! (12)
    D'daear leveled up! (13)

AP +1
    Learned Magic Lock-On!

Luna leveled up! (20)
    All stats increased!
    Learned Gravity!
    Learned Aerora!
    Krowley leveled up! (21)
    AP +1
    Learned Thunder!

Steel leveled up! (20)
    All stats increased!
    Learned Second Wind!
    Learned Stopra!

Everyone seemed to be in good working condition, so at least there was that. "There's obviously a lot I need to tell you... And I promise, once everything here is resolved, you'll get all the answers you deserve." He evaporated his keyblade from his hand and walked down the steps to regroup with the other four. "Hopefully we weren't too loud for-" Before he could finish his sentence, the ballroom doors opened with Belle and the Beast walking out. Belle's expression showed her as concerned, while Beast had a more sorrowful expression. They both held hands on the way out, but not in the lovey-dovey way the group would come to expect. It seemed as if the evening had been cut short by a most unfortunate conclusion.

With delicate hands, the Beast slowly let go of Belle's in order to walk down the steps and confront the keyblading group. He seemed very disappointed, and looked to them with pleading eyes.
    "I... I need you to take her back home to her father."
    Hikaru's eyes widened behind his visor. "I'm sorry things didn't go as planned," he comforted. He knew it wasn't going to be the most guaranteed chance of success, but he truly was rooting for them.
    The Beast reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a mirror. "This mirror will show you anything, anything you wish to see. Belle wished to see her father, and well..." Beast turned the small scaled hand mirror to reveal glowing green viewing to where her father was. It showed them a cowering, portly old man hiding underneath his table.
    "Please oh please let her be alright," he repeated continuously to himself. His eyes were closed tight as he rocked back and forth in a pit of despair. The group knew that Belle traded her own freedom for her father's, but only now did they see what he was currently going through.

"I asked her if she was happy here, and she said yes," The Beast continued, lowering the mirror. "And that made me so glad to here... But when she said she was still concerned for her father, I just couldn't bear to see her so worrysome, so I showed her what you've all just seen in my mirror. And that is why... I released her as my prisoner."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Who knows," Flynn replied. "I haven't been down here since I was in my early teens. Last I recall this tunnel went on for miles, with all sorts of twists and turns that could very well lead us astray." He was trying once again to manipulate them into backing out so he could be on his merry way. "Yup. You know I wouldn't be surprised if it took us hours, DAYS even to get out of this-"
    "Oh! the exit!" Rapunzel cried running to the beams of sunlight at the end of the dirt road. She scampered across the tunnel with her bare feet and long hair trailing behind her to signal the other to come quickly and join her in the fabulous sights they may or may not have seen.
    "Or you know... there," Flynn gestured, to the direction of Rapunzel.
    Upon there exit from the tunnel, the group ended up just a few meters shy off the bridged where Flynn betrayed Etrius, Cat and Glenn.

~MISSION COMPLETE~

Etrius leveled! (19)

Glen leveled! (19)

Kaida leveled up! (16)

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta watched Beuce make his crash landing and then turned to see Kel and Stratos over by some grass. She approached them and sat down next to Kel. "Honestly, I was going to suggest we whisper our strategy, you know? That way she wouldn't hear us...I hope..." she said, sighing. Putting her chin in her hand, she stared at the witch. "I know I can cast Cure, Blizzard, Fire, and Break Time, but that's it. I hope she's weak to either Blizzard or Fire...does anybody have Thunder?" she asked, looking at them. "That'd really help, honestly." she said, smirking. "Maybe she'd be too shocked to attack?"

9. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base hit a clam on the harpsichord after Beast bowed his head and uttered his last phrase. "You did what?" Base asked with heavy surprise in his voice. "What about everyone else in the castle? You want to be free of this curse, don't you?" Base ran to the collected group and looked into the Beast's eyes. What he saw was not the monster he'd fought in the hall. He saw, instead, a wounded, bleeding heart in all-too-human blue eyes.

"You...really loved her...didn't you...?" Base asked peacefully.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

At that point, it had only just sunk in where they were for Glen. This was the bridge that he remembered well, the one where Flynn had betrayed them and left them for dead. He could practically hear the guards' cries of anger, could feel them breathing down his neck as they tried to take him and the others down. Cautiously, he took a few steps forward and set foot on the bridge, as though there was some trap placed there waiting for them or something. Sure enough, nothing happened, and Glen let out a sigh of relief. He turned around and waved back to everyone else. "Floating lights are this way right? What are we waiting for?" he called out.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat took a moment before looking around. She recognized this place all too well: the brigde where Flynn had left them for dead. Sure she'd offered to fend the guards off for him, but he could've been a bit more... humble about it. The mere thought of being back here had a sense of closure, or at least it would if a bunch of guards suddenly came and apprehended Flynn. She heard Glen call out and scoffed. "Hold up. We can't just walk right into town with a thief and his 'wanted accomplices' in tow. We've gotta be smart about this. Then again, you're never really smart about anything, are you?" The mere thought of being called Flynn's accomplices made her sick, but it's not like there was much to be done about that. She moved over to the edge of the bridge and looked down. All they could do now was plan their next move.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

As Karina walked ahead, not trying to lead just not wanting to see anyone, or have anyone see her face, her care free demeanor changed back the the upset worried one. How could she let her guard down, let herself feel for someone, even in the slightest. Vincent was a complete stranger, and just because he was cute she allowed her mind to go blank, and even had a couple outbursts. "I'm so stupid..." She said quietly. She was slowly bringing her defenses back up. Hide her feelings. It was then she heard a voice in the sky. Her fists clenched tight and she refused to look up. It was that idiot. He didn't even know what he was talking about. She simply attempted to ignore the comments and keep going. It was probably all in her mind anyway, but why it was Beuces voice talking to her baffled her.

13. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel clenched his fist silently as Base and Krowley made their inquiries. He tried to be silent about it, but he was sure his metallic gloves gave off a clanking sound, if ever so slight. "It's none of our business." He said silently with his head bowed. "We do what he says; no questions asked." He leaned against a nearby column. "As soon as she's ready, we go." Steel knew his mood change was sudden, but he didn't care. He looked down at his attire. The seven crosses dangling from his belt, his large metallic gauntlets, even his boots had claw designs that made it look no different than if he were wearing some kind of foot armour. If they hadn't figured he was an oddball by now, something was wrong; he never made any attempts to hide that much.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Not that I know of. While I do know some spells, I don't think that's one of them." Kel said in response to Ananta's question. He'd already gone and closed his eyes as he listened. He wasn't going to fall asleep just yet. More like he was resting his eyes for whatever reason he could think of. "If only we were fighting a enchanted suit of armor or something more physical than a witch." Not saying that an suit of armor would be more of a threat than a witch, it was just that he'd prefer to be more physical like usual. Oh well, maybe this will be good practice should he decided to use more magic as well.

15. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida looked over at Cat and Glen and spoke, "I don't think there is much you can do except just go into town and hope for the best." Kaida shrugged and continued, "Sometimes the best way to hide is to not draw attention to yourself. Especially by disguising yourself in a ridiculous way. Or running away and acting sneaky to hide from the guards. Just act like any normal person heading into a town."

She smiled for a brief moment before her smile turned serious, "That being said, don't do magic, and don't pull out your keyblades unless absolutely necessary. Just go in there, and have a good time. Okay?" Kaida stopped and looked at her brown robe and spoke, "Also... does this stand out at all?"

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce shook his head. He didn't know thunder, but my god that pun was horrible even by his standards. I mean i know i made one really similar in the battle sounds event but...i-...Its just bad okay?! Jeez. "Maybe she'll be thunderstruck." There, at least that was a tad better, being an AC/DC reference and whatnot. "Anyways, Thunder is a bit low on my list of magical learning. I didn't sacrifice the mystic so i'll get it sooner than your average warrior, but still won't be for a while." Beuce said, then looked at Stratos hoping he had something for them. "Hey, Stratos. You like seeing new magic right? In the fight, I'll show you a spell that will leave you in awe. Pretty sure Kel knows it too."

17. Skyheart Joker

Stratos was standing there listening to Ana's description of her current magical prowess, when suddenly thought of something. Despite being a newbie to this whole, keyblade thing, he did understand the paths one's heart could take and how it could shape one's overall abilities. It was one thing every keyblader knew about themselves, and was able to share with others. Stratos, being a guardian, had no idea how to use thunder yet. It was a spell that took a lot of magical know how and concentration to use, and so obviously warriors also didn't learn how to use it until much later. The only path that could learn it at a reasonable rate was probably the path that had to deal with magic itself, the mystics. Based on their fight with Gilgamesh, Stratos figured out that Kel was obviously a warrior, and unless Ana's heart path and actual thought process conflicted like his own, then she was most likely a mystic. The only one he didn't know was Beuce, who seemed to display an equal prowess in both. However, Beuce then confirmed that he was actually a warrior, which meant- "sadly I don't know thunder myself either. The only spells in my compendium are Mine Square, Aero, Cure, and Blizzard. Being a Guardian who gave up warrior, I'm not going to be able to get thunder or fire any time soon so, sorry. However, Ana, you're a mystic right? Shouldn't you know thunder by now?" It was then that Stratos heard Beuce's comment about seeing a new magic in a fight, to which Stratos's eyes lit up and he said, "whoa really? Man, this magic duel is gonna be so awesome!"

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Well, I do know it but...I can't cast it right now. it's like something is blocking me from doing so. I used to be able to use anything I wanted at any time, but now I can't. Must be some kind of physical limitation or something." Ananta said to Stratos. Looking over at Kel, she frowned. "This is no time to go to sleep, Kel!" she said, poking his side. "You should be sitting up and helping is plan, not laying down for an afternoon nap!" she sighed. Looking at Beuce, she heard he had new magic. "What? New magic? Oh, do tell. I'm interested." she said, looking at Beuce. "I mean, it's not like I probably don't know it already, but still, it sounds interesting to me." she said.

19. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

"That being said, don't do magic, and don't pull out your keyblades unless absolutely necessary. Just go in there, and have a good time. Okay?"
    "Well, when you put it that way,"
    Etrius said, sheathing his Keyblade. Though he hated not being armed, it sounded neccessary.
    "Also... does this stand out at all?"
    Etrius looked her over carefully, before saying, "A little. Then again," He looked over his own cloak, which marked red, purple, and black, "I think everyone is in need of wardrobe change."

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Well if Kel was planning on falling asleep, it was ruined by Ananta's yelling and poking him in the side. He took a moment to sigh before speaking. "I wasn't asleep just yet, just resting my eyes." He started, still not bothering to open his eyes. "I heard everything you guys said and aside from us having to work with the magic that we know, I'm also curious about this spell that Beuce know." His curiosity was mainly due to not know in the slightest what spell he was talking about. He figured that it could've have been some kind of ultimate spell like Mega-Flare or something along those lines. Kel was pretty sure that he would know about a spell like that if he had it.