Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Alright, then let's go towards the kitchen!" Ananta happily said, running back inside. She headed towards the first door she could and ended up in a large room. A large stain glass window was at one end while three thrones were at another. Looking around, she saw Steel lost in thought. Hopping over to him, she stopped and tugged on his cloak scarf thing. Particularly the part that covered his face. "Steel, we're going to make dinner, want to join us?" she asked him. She swayed a bit from the excitement.

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Hearing that everyone was gonna make dinner, Flora decided to find Karina. It was against her better judgement, but they all needed food, especially someone like Karina who was focuse on strength. "Karina?" She called, walking around a bit.

After wandering some more, she came upon the exit and noticed Karina on the ground having a breakdown. She quietly rushed over and looked at her. The pink-haired girl crouched down and rubbed her back then gave her a pat. "Karina, don't worry. Whatever's up, it'll all be okay." She paused shortly. "I know you tend to push people away, especially someone like me who you're likely annoyed with, but I care about my teammates, okay? Come find me when you feel alright, and we'll have dinner." And with that, she got up and left, leaving Karina alone like she wanted.

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel was caught off guard by Ananta's sudden appearance. She pulled off his scarf and his face was suddenly quite visible. They stared silently at each other for a moment as a drop of black liquid fell from a fang and turned into murky smoke that trailed down the side of his lower lip, swirling down his neck and seemingly into his body... along with a trail of smoke that had the same source... His hair had also moved but he had thankfully covered that up before she saw more than the yellow Iris. It was not enough however, as a heavy rain started to fall outside. "Great." He muttered. "At least it will last only about ten minutes." He sighed. He lifted his hand and before his gauntlet fully disintegrated revealing all of his massive furry paw/hand grabbed the scarf from the paralyzed Ananta, and wrapped it back around his mouth; successfully masking all the changes that were taking place. "Please don't do that again." He whispered to her. Though to be honest, he was more worried about those behind her....

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Looking in horror at the turn of events, she watched the darkness that emanated from Steel disappear rather quickly. She let go of the scarf and saw a glimpse of yellow under his hair. She soon forgot all about that as she watched the fangs and darkness swirl menacingly beneath. As he covered his face, she couldn't help but step forward and give him a hug out of nowhere. She did this because of the pity she was over taken with. Just from what she saw, she knew he had seen hell and was paying for whatever he had done to deserve this. "I'm sorry." she whispered back to him. "I'm so, so very sorry..." Things continued, with more sorry's, for as long as it took for the anyone else to trail behind her.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina turned her face away from Flora. She wouldn't understand what was going on. No one would. But for once she didn't mind someone touching her. Actually it was quite comforting. It was nice to have someone that actually cared and wanted to help her. It annoyed Karina that Flora kept following her and getting in her face, but she did actually care what was going on. No one else will could see past her rough exterior to the pain inside. Flora was different though. And she was right, she did need to eat. Her stomach was growling, but she had been ignoring it. Food was nothing that interested her when she was upset. Flora left her not long after, but not before inviting her to dinner.

"Well Eric, it looks like our discussion is over." She said as she wiped the tears off her face. "Time for dinner, you never did allow me to miss a meal did you. Even when I tried you would track me down in the forest with a pouch of food you snuck out of the house for me." She smiled a bit as she looked up at the sky. They said that each star was the light of another world. One of those stars up there was her home... or ex-home. "I will talk to you the next time I am alone." Karina pushed a small button attacked to her headphones. It may have seemed like she was just talking to herself but in fact she was recording herself. It wasn't like she could send the recording to him, but it still felt comforting. She wasn't much for writing in a journal but this was the next best thing. And maybe one day he would hear them.... As she pondered that idea she decided against it. It would be too embarrassing.

Karina turned from the cliff and started making her way back to the main building. As she neared it she started to smell dinner. It really did smell good, and she was indeed hungry. But she didn't want to deal with people. Before heading to the kitchen for dinner she ran to the bathroom to clean herself up. She didn't want to look like she had been crying. On her way there she kept her head down and avoided looking at anyone, maybe they wouldn't notice. Once in the bathroom she looked at her face in the mirror, she cheeks where red and her eyes where puffy. Anyone could tell she had been crying. She washed her face with cold water, splash it on her face trying to perk herself up. But it wasn't really working all that well. She gave up and dried her face. It still looked a bit like she had been crying but there was nothing she could do about it. She exited the bathroom and walked into the kitchen. "Um, may I have some?" She asked seeing the others making food. "Is there something I can help with, or do you just want me to leave?" She asked. It wasn't very often people saw her insecure side, but it was always there. She acted overly confident to hide it from everyone else. She hoped no one would notice or hold it against her now that she was having a moment of weakness. At least it was here and not on a mission. It would be bad if she had a breakdown on a mission.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Immediately noticing Karina's moment of slight weakness (WHAAAAAT?), which was likely something no one was meant to see, Flora offered Karina a plate of food, and whispered in her ear; "Take it and don't let them see you. Frankly, they'll start thinking you're all talk. I don't want that, and the Mighty Karina shouldn't have anyone holding humanity against her. I'll cover for you." Then she turned her back and returned to making her food. Karina could think whatever she wanted, but Flora wasn't going to let her go around feeling like crap.

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel simply stared up at the ceiling as Ananta continued to repeat "I'm Sorry" For what seemed like an eternity. To be honest, he wasn't all there: He was listing ingredients in his head. "Let's see now: Honey mustard, chicken breast, Red bell pepper, oil... Am I forgetting something? No I think that and what I listed a second ago is all I need for Honey mustard chicken stir-fry..." He then went back to the matter at hand. "Oh... she's still doing this?" He put his hands on her shoulders and gently pulled her off. "It's all right," he said to her. "It's my problem, not yours." He thought for a moment and added: "Do you like honey mustard?"

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta nodded. "I do. I can make baked chicken encrusted with it." she smiled. Putting her hands on Steel's, she gently removed them and then replaced her own hands onto her hips. A waft of good smelling things suddenly touched her nose. Sniffing the air, she turned towards the source of the smells. "Well, I know where the kitchen is now. Let's go." she said, walking towards the door that would lead to the kitchen.

Approaching the door, she heard Flora inside speaking with somebody, but she couldn't really hear what they were saying. Ananta opened the door and stepped inside. She saw Flora talking with a girl with black hair. The girl seemed to be a bit distressed, but Ananta shook that feeling off. Whatever was troubling her seemed to have passed. Food does that to people. Makes them feel at home, Ananta thinks to herself. Stepping into the kitchen, Ananta headed straight for the fridge. "Don't mind me, just making some tasty that got suggested to me."

9. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina gratefully took the plate of food. "Uh, thanks." She nodded at Flora. Karina didn't really feel like going back outside to eat her dinner, but she did want to be alone. And perhaps Flora was right, maybe the others would hold it against her. Besides no one had to be nice to her, she wasn't particularly nice to anyone else. But would they really judge her? Well it is possible with some of the guys she had seen around, it might actually happen.

The words 'the Mighty Karina' ran through her head. She didn't deserve that title, she wasn't that special, in fact all she was is a disgrace. "Don't call me that. I am not Mighty, I am nothing special. I-I am just a disgrace." she said as she turned to leave. Karina hardly noticed that another girl had entered the kitchen, she hoped that she didn't hear anything she just said to Flora. No one needed to hear that little conversation, not if they where going to judge like Flora warned they might. Karina held her head low as she pushed silently walked behind Ananta and pushed through the kitchen door. She didn't know where she planned to eat if she wasn't going to sit at the table with the rest of the group, but she would find a place.

Karina's food had gotten cold by the time she found a dark corner in the building, away from people that she figured no one would find her. She was no longer crying, but she wanted to hide her face till no one would be able to tell that she was crying previously. Karina turned her music back on, but not to the loud upbeat songs she usually listened to. Instead she was listening to quieter songs. Something to calm her mind and remind her that she wasn't alone. She was never alone. The spirits of the few that loved and cared for her were always there with her, no matter what. She never had to stand alone, even in the darkest storm she wasn't truly alone. She often needed reminded of this. She didn't always need to prove she was the strong and deserved to be there to be accepted and no longer alone. Actually it didn't seem to be helping much. She wasn't going to stop trying of course but that wasn't what she needed to do if she wanted to make friends here. She needed to stop being so quick to judge, and she knew this. But it was in her nature and it was nothing that could really be helped. She could try to change sure, but everyone already built up an appearance of her and probably didn't expect to see it change. They might start asking questions if it did. She didn't like questions because she didn't like to talk about her home world. She just had to toughen up and go back to the way she was before. It wouldn't be all that hard to do, all she ever did was suppress all emotions, especially the bad ones. Once she could manage to do that nothing was really left but a rough exterior.

Karina picked the last piece of food off her plate then set it beside her and stared at an empty clay vase that sat on a pedestal across from her. She was just like that Vase. Strong but simple on the outside, empty on the inside. Void of anything and meaningless without the flowers it was suppose to hold. She was just another item on display for everyone to see but never rising to her full purpose. And why was that? Was her purpose really to be a house wife? No it couldn't be, she was so much more. But even now, fighting she felt like she wasn't reaching her full purpose. It could have been because she was fighting for the wrong reasons, or perhaps this was only the start of a greater destiny. Either way she was going to wait and let the chips fall where they may. She never was one for philosophical thinking.

10. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel was now done preparing his dish: Honey mustard BBQ stir-fry. Slices of chicken, Red bell pepper, Chopped onions, with a honey mustard sauce served over Couscous rice. He went outside to eat, as his mouth was not a particularly welcome sight to anyone. He sat down on the stairs and began to eat his dinner. He enjoyed the smell of the rain, even if it had been brief. He also liked the fact that it was colder than usual; it made the fresh hot food even better. On such a good evening, little could be said about his physical appearance: The smoke was moving at a slower pace and his fangs were not nearly as abundant in black matter. He continued to read his surroundings. According to the shadows: Etrius was the only one outside at the moment, far away from him and nothing to worry about. The food was good, and it wouldn't have nearly as strange effect on his personality as emotions. He thought once again to Aura and the others back at his own castle. "I wonder if she remembers yet..." He thought to himself. This unfortunately turned his mood slightly sour and it began to rain again. "Wonderful."

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Before Flora began making her food again after giving it to Karina, she heard Ananta approach and say she was just making something suggested to her. Flora approached her and asked, "What are you making?" She was interested in how good everyone could cook, and in picking up some recipes, so what better way to learn than by asking?

Her mind thought back to Karina, eating alone and still seeming depressed. 'Maybe I should go see how she is..? No, that would annoy her. I've comforted her and covered for her, that's enough for now. If we get a mission together, then we can talk, but until then, I shouldn't try so hard.'

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta cooked her food to her liking and nibbled the chicken a bit. Shaking with glee at how well it was cooked, she grabbed slices of bread and made it into a sandwhich. Honey mustard chicken with mayo was probably one of her favorite meals. As she walked out of the kitchen, she watched as Steel left for his own food time. Turning to Flora, she smilled. "Well, it's honey mustard chicken sandwich. The sandwich part is totally optional, but I think it tastes better this way. What about you?" she wondered, feeling like it was best to leave Steel alone as he ate. He seemed a bit cold when she had seen his secret and decided maybe it's best he was left alone for the time being.

13. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen decided now to approach Krowley. He walked over to the keyblade wielder, and without a moment's hesitation he asked his question. "Not quite sure who you are, but you seemed to know that red headed guy well, so I should probably ask you. Say somebody did manage to go back in time, changing events and such. How impacting on the present would it be if someone's death in the past were prevented?" he questioned. He wanted the answer to be something like "not very" or maybe even "depending on the person, it varies" but he didn't have a lot of hope for that.

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

"Ooh, that sounds gooooood!" Flora replied. It really did. The thought made her mouth water. "I've never actually had it, but I'll have to keep it mind for later! Definitely with and without the sandwich part." Was she doing good? She thought so. These people didn't seem annoying, like a certain guy who always broke the damn fourth wall and made it known they were just a story, completely ruining the illusion of it all being a story and- wait, she was doing it now too. She turned her head down and looked at the floor, hoping the reader hadn't noticed.

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"I dunno what to make with it though, since it's been awhile since I had it without bread. Got any suggestions?" she asked, biting into the sandwich with...rather sharp looking teeth. Must make it easy to eat meat. Either way, she finishes this sandwich and starts back to the kitchen for a glass of milk to wash it down. The milk tasted way different than what she was used to. Same goes for the bread and chicken. Both tasted odd but had a strangely good taste to them.

Looking in the fridge once more, she grabbed some meat and began to cook more to eat. No, it's not because she's fat, she just has a great hunger for meat today. Ananta shakes her head, after breaking the wall a little, and makes a small meatloaf for herself. Walking out of the kitchen with the pan and more milk, she sat back down with Flora. "Want any?" she asked, handing her a fork.

16. Mysty Unknown

Eon stood outside listening to everyone eat. He was hungry yes but at the same time he didn't wish to be a bother to anyone. And besides, didn't they have a mission to do. Something that was important. All these people were just stuffing their faces, not a care in the world. He hated it. His stomach growled though. He clenched it looking down not wanting to conform with them. He couldn't really stand the pain though.

He made his way inside. He didn't interact with anyone, he didn't sit at the table. He just walked to the corner and sat there. He figured maybe he would just wait for everyone else to finish, then he could grab a quick slice of bread before heading out to the next set of worlds. Where he came from, if you didn't wait for the guards to finish eating, you would have much physical labor done onto you before you even got a few crumbs. It was embedded into his skull that he must wait.

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna walked away from the food but she stopped and turned toward everybody else. "If you guys don't mind, I'm gonna be skipping out on dinner." She looked at the ground with a sad expressing running on her face. "I just don't feel that hungry right now. Don't get me wrong, the food looks amazing but right now........I'm not really hungry right now." Luna continued to wear her sad expression on her face. She turned around and started to head outside. "I'll be outside if you guys need me." She walked out the door trying to find a place outside where she could be by herself. Is there really no hope for Celestial City anymore? I have I failed my people? I just don't know anymore! Some princess I turned out to be. Luna frowned at the thought of her home and family. She looked at her charm bracelet hoping it would help her achieve her answers, but no response was given to Luna.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

She walked out into the courtyard, the letter asking for help crinkling in her pocket with each step. The sight a new world in itself came as quite a shock, but it was so different from her home. The bright hues of yellow made everything she knew seem dull by comparison, and yet all she could think of was her home: full of life, yet in imminent danger. That was why she'd put it all on the line for a cause that shouldn't have been her concern; if she had just sat idly by while other people were put at risk, she'd never be able to live with herself. While she was still fairly new at using her Keyblade, she'd managed to get the hang of summoning it -- for the most part, anyway -- and while she was hardly the most competent fighter, she was willing to learn. As she came closer to the towering doorway, she realized just how massive this place was. "Hello," she shouted, hoping to find a soul in this world. "My name's Cat. I'm here because of the letter... is anyone here?"

19. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"I'm here." Said Steel from atop the staircase. He stood up and incinerated his now empty paper plate. He then walked slowly down the stairs with what was probably a menacing air, but that couldn't exactly be helped. When he reached the bottom of the steps he began to analyze the newcomer. "I'm not the one who sent out the letters but you are certainly in the right place." He gave a slight bow. "My name is Steel, I'm another warrior who received the letters." He was careful to keep his scarf from dropping enough to see his face: His clothes alone already likely gave a bad first impression to a being of light: His face wouldn't help. "Master Yen sid is inside, Along with some of the others who are currently having dinner."

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Oh." She couldn't help but make a noise, surprised that anyone could be in the vicinity. She turned to see a boy -- she thought -- in a cloak with dark blue hair. He seemed quite menacing, but she wasn't really one to judge. When he introduced himself, she smiled. "Thanks. I'm Cat." She paused for a moment and felt her stomach protest quietly. She hadn't had anything to eat for a while, and any kind of food sounded delicious. Apart from that, it was a good way to get to know everyone. "Would you mind taking me inside, Steel? I'd like to meet everyone else."