Kingdom Hearts Music Selection Track List

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jul 19, 2014.

1. libregkd -

kh25_product_detail_game_03_img_02.jpg
    As posted earlier, there is a special edition bundle package of the Kingdom Hearts HD collections that will be made available in Japan on October 2nd. This special bundle include a Blu-Ray music disc that will contain select, remixed tracks from the two HD collections. Square-Enix has updated their product page for this special bundle and have include a track listing for the music disc!

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

01. Dearly Beloved
    02. Destiny Islands
    03. Traverse Town
    04. To Our Surprise
    05. Go for It!
    06. Deep Jungle
    07. Winnie the Pooh
    08. A Day in Agrabah
    09. Monstrous Monstro
    10. Under the Sea
    11. This is Halloween
    12. Pirate's Gigue
    13. Hollow Bastion
    14. Fragments of Sorrow
    15. Guardando nel buio

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

16. Lazy Afternoons
    17. Working Together
    18. Scherzo Di Notte
    19. Waltz of the Damned
    20. Fields of Honor
    21. The Underworld
    22. Monochrome Dreams
    23. Bounce-O-Rama
    24. He's a Pirate
    25. Arabian Dream
    26. Spooks of Halloween Town
    27. What A Surprise?!
    28. Adventures in the Savannah
    29. Byte Bashing
    30. Deep Anxiety
    31. Sacred Moon
    32. The Other Promise

Source

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Crypt
      Crypt
      ...what? It's not a full CD, it's just select favorites...?

So no Rage Awakened? The Encounter? Organization XIII? Sinister Shadows? Cavern of Remembrance? One-Winged Angel? Darkness of the Unknown? Vim and Vigor? The 13th Dilemma? The 13th Reflection? F***ING 13TH STRUGGLE?!

Why does Square hate us?

*sniff* Burn, baby. :<
    2. Antidote
      Antidote
      This is kinda...odd. There's some pretty big tracks missing there. Not even the best ones are on the selection. D:
    3. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      I mean, it's a pretty obvious motif. Include all the Disney stuff, field themes for KH1, battle for KH2
      They can't include every song, that's like 200 tracks.
      There's youtube for that
    4. Shiki
      Shiki
      Also places where you can get FLAC versions of the soundtracks...
    5. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Does that really matter with this sort of music? I really doubt legitimate high quality versions of it exist anywhere but Yoko Shimomura's office
    6. Ars Nova
      Ars Nova
      Just because the theme is obvious doesn't make it a good choice. I guarantee these aren't the tracks people want to hear. I mean, they even threw in Guardando nel Buio, but no Forze del Male!? Somebody's gonna have to explain that one to me.
    7. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Everyone will want to hear different songs though, and Guardando is the final boss theme, why wouldn't it be there?
      They're going for inclusiveness, trying to have something for everyone. Really it makes more sense to have a themed CD these days because if people just want to hear their favourites they can EASILY do that through youtube or something
    8. Shiki
      Shiki
      Actually, I've seen plenty of SE games' music in FLAC format.
      The way to make FLAC is to take it straight from the CD and convert it to FLAC. That's all you do, honestly.
    9. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Er... but does that really matter if the songs aren't high quality in the first place? You'd jsut be bloating the file size at that point
    10. Shiki
      Shiki
      Why wouldn't they be high quality if they came from the soundtrack? That's what I'm talking about. :P
    11. Ars Nova
      Ars Nova
      That's a poor excuse, especially for a collector's bundle. And besides, there really isn't a theme, just an odd smattering of tracks. They can't be based on popularity because there are virtually no Org.XIII tracks. The Disney theme seems apparent, until you get to stuff like Fragments of Sorrow, Lazy Afternoons, and Sacred Moon, to name a few. What other motif could there possibly be? And there are a lot of reasons Guardando wouldn't be on there, not least of all that it fits with nothing else. It's just a weird offering that mostly comes off as stingy when it could be a fully remastered soundtrack. Hopefully they're actually going to sell one separately...
    12. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      It couldn't be the full OST, that's too much music, six games worth, so they went with a collection of Disney songs with a smattering of the most iconic themes
      Anyways there's a pretty clear pattern
      >intro
      >disney worlds
      >final world (battle theme for KH1, world theme for KH2)
      >final battle
      I assume they went with The Other Promise because it's ridiculously popular. I figure they used Guardando and Fragments because they have the fancy iconic choir bits

Seems like a lot of rhyme and reason to me. Clearly they could only fit so many tracks on a CD
    13. |Aya|
      |Aya|
      Kingdom Heart's Collector's Pack HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX costs about $700.00. I'd like to buy one on my own since the CD cover is pretty for my brother. xD