Kingdom Hearts II NTSC U/C Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

these are awesome ty mako.^^

2. sorakairilovers Merlin's Housekeeper

Don't turn around, I'm right behind you!!!
    Would anyone be able to tell me why my game freezes when i gain control of Sora just after the Twilight Town beginning? If you need to know what codes I use, I have Quick Lvl Up, Infinite Munny, All Sora/Roxas Donald and Goofy stat codes, all Stock Items, Falcon Peak Gummi Ship, Infinite Drive, Drive w/o Party, and Party Doesn't Disappear. The codes work great AFTER I have Sora as playable. But the game freezes EVERY TIME if I try to transition from Roxas to Sora with the codes on. Can someone please help me with this? I'd like to know what's wrong with my codes. T_T

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

are you activating them while your still controlling roxas before you transfer control to sora?

4. Meshari Maestro Merlin's Housekeeper

In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, they added one more role mod code that I would like to request in KH2 (that code is bolded in yellow).
    KH2FM Role Mod
    Player is: 2036C3DC XXXXXXXX
    Party Members are: 2036C3E0 XXXXXXXX
    NPCs are: 2036C3E4 XXXXXXXX
    Bosses are: 2036C3E8 XXXXXXXX
    Enemies are: 2036C3EC XXXXXXXX
    Weapons are: 2036C3F0 XXXXXXXX
    Partners are: 2036C400 XXXXXXXX
    Large Bosses are: 2036C40C XXXXXXXX
    Summons are: 2036C428 XXXXXXXX
    Tough Enemies are: 2036C430 XXXXXXXX

0016F154- Player
    0016F164- Party Member
    0016F298- Neutral
    0016F17C- Boss
    0016F1A4- Enemy
    0016F1F4- Partner
    0016F244- Large Boss
    0016F350- Summon
    0016F3A0- Tough Enemy

Can anyone port this yellow code from KH2FM to KH2 NTSC?

5. sorakairilovers Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes. They are active from the moment I start a new game. I USED to be able to play right through it, but for some odd reason, it's been recently locking up no matter what I do, the game just freezes every time.

6. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

try activating them after you already control sora and see if it makes a difference.=)

7. sorakairilovers Merlin's Housekeeper

I've been having to do that every time anyway. Like i said, they work just fine after i gain control of Sora. It's the prologue with Roxas that causes the freeze. That's why I was seeking help.

8. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

ok can you give me a bit more incite as to what it is you've done and at the exact moment your game actually, freezes? plus can you post your codes so I can see the actual codes your using to get a better idea on how to help you?[DOUBLEPOST=1381333697][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ok can you give me a bit more incite as to what it is you've done and at the exact moment your game actually, freezes? plus can you post your codes so I can see the actual codes your using to get a better idea on how to help you?

9. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Is it possible to change what animations are used for magic? If so, can that make Roxas not crash when using magic?"

10. Majik Chaser

It would involve modifying a mset. Which is in a DMA portion of memory. The best method would be to modify the game.

11. Jadentheman Hollow Bastion Committee

12. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

can u try it ?

13. Jadentheman Hollow Bastion Committee

Did you even attempt to read what was in the link I gave you?

14. Govanify Moogle Assistant

Well this is a re-post of this thread: http://kh-vids.net/threads/how-to-repack-graphics-kh2mapv.142549/ 'cause Jack advised me to re-post here

Hello, I post this new thread 'cause I want to know how to repack graphics extracted with the tool kh2mapv:
    This tool can read many things like some string tables, wave sounds or imgd,imgz files from kingdom hearts 2.
    For exemple I take export\itempic\item-000.imd (with xeeynamo's unpacker tool) and I can see the picture wich his an imgd file.
    I can export this file to a png for modify it, for exemple but I can't repack him 'cause this tool can't do this.
    So I look on hexa but the png format have a signature and an encryption method who isn't the imgd(image) or imgz(a compress format for images in general)used for kh2
    So my request is simple: Someone can explain to me how to repack graphics or strings on a new file?
    I don't want someone who repack files for me I just want to know how can I do it by myself.

The tool can be viewed here: http://kkdf2.sakura.ne.jp/pcsx2lair/expack1h.7z (password is :"][" without quotations mark) and his source code here:http://kkdf2.sakura.ne.jp/pcsx2lair/expack1srcaa.7z (same password)

Another little request if possible: I analyse quickly the file sys.bar who can be viewed with xeeynamo's extractor on export\msg\jp and I conclude this file sets the fonts for the letters(fontimage.bar in the same folder)but, apparently he contain some strings like "limit" etc... so if anybody can explain what define this file and how modify it(if this isn't hexa) this will be cool =D(I don't find this string but someone I know find him that's why I asked this)

Thanking you in advance, Govanify

15. w1n5t0n Moogle Assistant

Hey.

I'm here to find out a little bit about custom forms. More importantly, how to make my own. I'm pretty new at codes and stuff, in fact I only got a codebreaker recently. But KH2 has been one of my favorite games for a long time, and now that I know custom forms are possible I want to take a stab at making one.

So, TL;DR, how do I make a custom form of my own?

16. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

You use a program called ps2dis and you need a file dump that you use the make the code, I will make a tutorial on hacking custom forms, because the last hacker who made a tutorial on hacking custom forms for some reason removed it from his youtube channel.=/

17. w1n5t0n Moogle Assistant

Thank you very much! I'll see how I do getting started on my own. I'm looking forward to seeing your tutorial. :)

18. sorakairilovers Merlin's Housekeeper

I posted what codes I'm using for my game in a previous post here. Most of them are native to AR Max's code list, and the abilities codes and a couple others are ones that I added to that from the front page of this thread.

19. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I can't remember the page you posted the codes on but I will look for them later.=/

20. sorakairilovers Merlin's Housekeeper

Here are the code names. If you need the actual codes written out though, I'm afraid that will take a while for me to do. So if you have AR Max, you can just look in your KH2 folder to find them.

Quick Lvl Up, Infinite Munny, All Sora/Roxas Donald and Goofy stat codes, all Stock Items, Falcon Peak Gummi Ship, Infinite Drive, Drive w/o Party, Party Doesn't Disappear, Glide Max, High Jump Max, and Aerial Dodge Max. Everything past Falcon Peak Gummi Ship is taken from the front page of this thread.

As for the exact moment when it crashes, play through Roxas section until the menu for party changes comes up. The point where it shows Sora, Donald and Goofy walking is when the game lags SEVERELY and eventually locks. I hope that helps a little.