Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Nov 7, 2011.

1. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

Then what codes are you using? They very well could play a part into why they are bugged. I've had times where infinite drive bugged it. And a Limit without enemies wouldn't fix it if it only happens in boss fight. May I ask if you were hit during a limit, and then they stay inaccessible. That's a glitch/bug I've dealt with some. Nearly everyone's dealt with. Tends to happen when you get hit in some odd way, nothing that's ever a knock-back though. I've had it occur in the Demyx fight, 1000 heartless, and the Hades boss.

2. Ewing_Klipspringer Moogle Assistant

Hi everyone. I'm currently having trouble on the Luxord data battle, so does anyone know of a code to keep my Time gauge from dropping to zero? Thanks in advance.

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Try either one of these depending on what you use to play kh2fm (either Emulator or PS2).

Code:
    Time Stop mod (Works For all mini games) -- Emulator
    20349dec 0000000?

? = Digits
    0 = Start Time
    1 = Stop Time
    --------------------------------------------
    Time Stop mod Joker'd Version (Works For all Mini Games) -- Should be PS2 Compatible but not sure as I don't use this one
    Select+L3 Stop TIme
    Select+R3 Start Time
    D034d3c0 00000003
    20349dec 00000000
    D034d3c0 00000005
    20349dec 00000001
    Edit: swaped part of the text slightly to make it more convenient

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  4. sora235 Merlin's Housekeeper

hey

where can i find a inf gummi ship hp code for this game?

5. Elef Merlin's Housekeeper

// infinite hp gummi
    patch=1,EE,D1F23362,extended,00004601
    patch=1,EE,21F23360,extended,00000000

6. sora235 Merlin's Housekeeper

hey

thanks Elef, but i am using a codebreaker v10 cheat device on my pcsx2 emulator so can i have that same code in codebreaker v10 format please

7. Elef Merlin's Housekeeper

D1F23362 00004601
    21F23360 00000000

try that

8. sora235 Merlin's Housekeeper

hey

is this unlock all word code safe to use yet on Kingdom hearts 2 Final mix

Unlock All Worlds
    (don't save with this code, it'll cause a glitch that will prevent you from beating the game, i still have to come up with a way to fix that)
    202BF668 0803FFCF
    200FFF3C 3C0E0102
    200FFF40 35CE0102
    200FFF44 ACAE0000
    200FFF48 00A0882D
    200FFF4C 080AFD9B

9. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

as far as I know no one has tried fixing that code yet, if your looking to unlocking every world your best bet probably would be to request a save from someone in a thread in the code vault as long as you don't request any codes for kh2fm, that should stay within this thread, as long as you keep it strickly for save files and not codes you should be fine.

Edit: reason I'm suggesting this is because I've created threads in the code vault requesting save file and I didn't get my head bitten off by the moderators of the code vault (no offense you guys *the Moderators*) because I didn't request any codes so I know from experiencing it for myself that you should be okay.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  10. CalvinInfinity Moogle Assistant

You know what they say, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. With that in mind, I tried to make my own codes for raising the maximum Gummi Ship AP and the maximum Gummi Ship build limit. This probably wasn't a good idea since I'm new to this whole cheat-making thing. Scoff at me if you want to while you read the rest of my story.

So I was using PCSX2 and Cheat Engine since I have no other knowledge of other programs that can scan for hexadecimal values and stuff like that. My first goal was to findand change the build limit value, so I changed the limit by turning off one of the Cost Converters. I narrowed the hexadecimal thingies down to 21964C00. When I changed the value, it worked. I exited the gummi menu and noticed that the limit reverted to 800. I went back to the gummi menu and found that changing the value again didn't work. I repeated the CE process and found that the hex thing that changed the limit changed to 21A22500. This time I kept the Cost Converter ability on. I exited and the limit reverted again. I repeated the process again (with Cost Converter off again) and the hex thing changed AGAIN to 21AE5630.

I know I'm doing something wrong (besides using Cheat Engine, I get the idea that it's not the best software for this kind of thing), but I'm just not sure where to start. Oh, and could you please refrain from calling me a dumb-dumb? I don't need to read what I already know.

11. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

So I was Browsing a old dump of mine and came across this...

Code:
    Camera Distance Mod
    WARNING: Do NOT (I repeat) do not save with this code on or active, you will be stuck in a awkward camera position and be pretty much screwed. I will not be resposible for anyone who messes up their game or save if they save with this code active, it will be on YOUR own accord and yours alone, if you want to save with the code on use a save that is dubbed unimportant or useless to you, do not save on a save file you care about.
    00348758 ???00000

420 = Default
    410 = Partial Distance
    447 = Slightly Rotates Camera Angle (but not that much)
    534 = Maximum Distance

Code Information
    Code:
    It mods the camera distance as you can obviously tell by the name of the code, however it also changes the position of the camera, test it yourselves and you'll know what I'm telling you.{/code][/spoiler]
    Enjoy!^^

12. tororuma Destiny Islands Resident

May i request Donald and Goofy always in Space Paranoids forms code?

13. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

Technically an easy thing to do, but stability of it is a near 0.
    Space Paramoids model glitch and crash galore outside the Space Paranoids. As I am learning certain enemies do not work in the Pride Lands. Like Creeper Nobodies.
    They break things for unknown reasons. (Editing enemy spawn points... ;))

14. MrNickoOD Moogle Assistant

I need help. How do I take off the All Abilities code? Or at least be able to take off just the No Experience code because I keep turning the ability off but when I go to another room, it comes back. Therefore, I never gain Experience. Please help me. Thank you!

15. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

With the All Ability Codes, find the data 8194 in one of the lines.
    and change that to 0194.

16. MrNickoOD Moogle Assistant

I got it to work out! Thanks! But I have a question. Does anyone know any codes like to play as maybe Terra and then verse like Sephiroth or something? Or maybe like DW Hooded Roxas verses Riku? I just want the code to a big boss verses another big boss. I've been searching for hours on hand but have not found one. I'm sure they are on the front page but I have no clue how to understand that; replace the xx with 99 and then replace all of the ?? with different numbers and it just gets really confusing. I just want some fun codes I can use to play around. Sort of like Timestones picture. I also saw this one video where there were 6 keyblades and it was where Sora had 4 keyblades behind his back floating just like what happens when you do the "The End" thing in the Roxas fight, but there was no hint towards the code to it. I would appreciate if someone could find out that code. Anywho, I will stop begging now, just hope you could help me out.

17. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

For the Playing as Bosses stuff, there's a trainer out that can allow just that. Note that this is only possible with PCSX2.
    xx tends to be what room you are trying to go to, according to the world.
    ?? is for the event in the room.
    They ought to have a list for it either in the thread, or to download.

That was done thru a trainer to be honest, well, for it to be unDMA it was a trainer. That was after The End RC honestly, but I was playing around with Roxas, trying to accomplish just that, and also had LSora DWing. Had is such a strong word honestly. I got him using drive forms functionally, still in dev though.
    Got LSora to spawn them, but that was about it.

18. MrNickoOD Moogle Assistant

Hey Timestones, I saw you have the Sephiroth refightable mod, is that a code or do you have to use the patcher thing? I have the patcher but I've already patched my game before.

19. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

It's a patch. Look up Crazycatz00 and get the patches from his site. There ought to be four of them. Though I personally don't use the Dual-Audio FMV patch since it has a really annoying bug that breaks the skip-ability to all scenes for me.

You will require both the ENG Translation by him and the Extras patch. In order for it to work.

I'm doing more than using just that though, I'm overhauling him to be honest, making him into the boss he really should have been. Am collabing with this project to be honest. Though all mset and AI changes in the videos I'm showing are all by me. Learning how AI works still... it is a nightmare.

20. RaXZerGamingZ Merlin's Housekeeper

Does anybody by any chance know the ID's of the Detection Saber and Edge Of Ultima ? I cant find them anywhere and i want the weapons badly