Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Explode, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I basically gave sora valors ucm and then in ps2dis I went to valors ucm and copy the addresses for his model and pasted them into notepad, then I went to christmas town limit forms model and copied the data for christmas town limit forms model and pasted it as the data for valor form, if you want to know how to do it then go ahead and watch my tutorial on it.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. sora-final-riku The Summoned

Oh ok I think I get what you did. I need ps2dis again lol. So you can now model mod with different models now?

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

kk, and yup you can.

Also here's the code for the kh1 sora im trying to use.

Code:
    11CE0B68 000006C1
    01CAEC2C 00000001
    21CE26DC 003F00AC
    1032E020 0000002B
    11C6C750 0000003C
    11C6C754 0000003C
    this is the code with the keyblade issue.

4. sora-final-riku The Summoned

Is that possible with Roxas to get the pj model on him?

5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

yup, all you gotta do is give sora normal roxas ucm the go to roxas ucm in ps2dis copy his model addresses and paste them into notepad or whatever and then go to pj roxas ucm copy the data and paste in as the data for normal roxas and BAM you have a pj roxas hack.^^

6. sora-final-riku The Summoned

Now I'm even more curious. What else can we do with this and why is it not on the front page lol

7. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

idk about the front page but basically this method only works with sora or roxas or other playable characters that have other forms.not sure if it works for the prideland forms though cus I've never tried it so idk about those forms.[DOUBLEPOST=1429043961][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys, sorry for the double post please do hold it against me as its that last time today I am going to do it, anyway I re-hacked the no mp charge code for Sora6645's english rev 5 patch, if you don't have it you can download it here. https://mega.co.nz/#!4N1lSK4T!Q66sviAq7f1h2Df7859T7uWcaNW4-vfUpJSbfsegS7E

here's the code....

Code:
    No MP Charge - English Patch Version
    201A1D78 10000006
    I've tested it along with other friends and it works for them and myself, my friends can vouch for me, so.

anyway hope someone can make use of this code.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  8. KHOmega Destiny Islands Resident

iwantedtoexplode gave me permission to revamp and organize the front code page.

What I basically did was that I took all the unorganized parts of the original forum, and put them in their organized spots, fixed several grammatical mistakes, retested a few codes, and overall made things look a little neater.

Now, with this in mind:
    Welcome back dude :O
    I do not remember being a section in the original for these types of codes while I was revamping, and as Princess ♥/♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ said,
    However, it would be nice to add a section with custom forms, such like the other custom code section stuff near the bottom of code's post.
    Sean, with your permission, and everyone else's, would it be fine if this were to be put on the first post in it's own section? It is very fun to use custom form codes.

I really do hope that I didn't leave any code out :~:

9. Explode Who?!

This extends to everyone. If you've got a custom form (that's tested and working) you want on the first post, you can send it to me via private message. You'll be credited for it. If you didn't make it, please credit whoever did.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  10. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Can rom hacks be posted too ? I made a Roxas Magic Hack but its in a patch form.

11. Explode Who?!

Let's keep it strictly to codes. Don't want to open the floodgates and over-complicate things.

12. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

well whatever then . It tooked me a long time to make it plus its undma as well its not like DMA where its only one room

13. Explode Who?!

There's nothing stopping you from sharing it. But for the sake of keeping organized and avoiding confusion, I don't want to put it on the front page.

14. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

well we could add a ROM Thread. If you guys dont care . May i start one ? I can post the rom hacks i made there and stuff and the patcher a friend of mine did.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  15. Explode Who?!

As long as you don't link to ISO files, emulators, etc., it's fine.

16. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Thought we established years ago (back when I was on the team anyway) that emulators are fine as long as you don't link BIOS files, as that is detestably the only "illegal" aspect of an emulator.

17. Explode Who?!

Technically, yeah. They aren't much use without BIOS though, so it seems pointless to link to one in a KH thread, without illegal intent. Sort of splitting hairs here, but you're right.

18. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

It's more of a "hey if you want to learn about emulators, we can do 80% of the job, but if you want to do the rest you'll have to do it on your own" kind of thing. I've seen it done in other places and nobody really complains about it

19. 1Timestones38n Traverse Town Homebody

Hey guys, not ever really on this site: but I got a question for ya guys:

Does anyone know the code to make FMV/pre-rendered into a 16x9 ratio, thus making it take up the whole screen.

20. AyysOfTheLmaos Moogle Assistant

My computer went through some troubles and I lost all my codes (and basically everything on the computer qq)
    Could give me the code for "Anti-Form (L2 For Joker because rooms require RCs)"
    I've been looking for it everywhere but I can't seem to find it.
    Also I remember there was a code that gave you ALL abilities from the start of the game. I'm talking about Glide and Aerial dodge, those types, unlike the one on the 1st page that just gives you all the abilities you get "normally"
    Thanks in advance!