Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

i can port over traverse town.

2. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok then. Just remember to post here if there's an new patch since we wouldnt know if the the patch was updated or not. Oh and thanks for working on this project. We all appreciate your hard work.

3. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

4. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

I will fix all SLPS_251.98 issues.

EDIT: So, I fixed all bug from SLPS_251.98:

1. Fixed the numeric glitch on Load menu when you reach LV 100.
    4.png

1.png

1. Fixed all Obtained name glitch, Dalmatians puppy found glitch, etc.
    5.png

2.png

1. Fixed the Raft Name menu and alligned all Alphabetical
    6.png

3.png

I discovered how *.ard files work and found the bubble dialog configuration too, so I'll port all 1.5 dialog for this translation, i made some test and worked sucessful, so I'll release the complete translation soon!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  5. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Sorry but I gotta ask, are you 2 working together or is this 2 seperate projects?

6. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

I'll made the changes on this project, of course.

But i have a Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix in portuguese translation too (separate)

7. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

thanks for helping out gledson can you also lower the subs like how 1.5 has it and fix command menu font its little small.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  8. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

It is incredible how far this patch has come, especially after the release of 1.5. I thought it would be long since abandoned but wow! It is very much playable!

EDIT

I don't know much about modding or extracting, but if there is anything I could do to help, just say the word and I'll try. :)

EDIT 2

Oh, I don't know if these bugs or whatnot have been reported or fixed yet, but here's what I've encountered so far:

• a good portion of the cutscene audio plays faster than it is supposed to, leaving long pauses of silence as the models "speak". Text usually springs up over the screen saying things like "Sora got X" or whatnot.
    • Odd text in worlds like Traverse Town, Colosseum, Deep Jungle.
    • Treasure chest text issues + if the occasional freeze when opening them
    • Agrabah text loop after beating Jafar (while in Aladdin's house). It says something like "oh, do you want to ride the carpet?" in the bottom left corner.
    • After meeting Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town, you talk with Leon, Aerith and Yuffie. After they give you their items it loops the text, making progress impossible (just like in Agrabah).
    • In Halloweentown, after you get the memory and go through the tomb, the game gets stuck on a black screen.
    • In Hallow Bastion, the lifts do not show up and do not properly work elsewhere. You cannot see the bubbles and the turn tables in the library do not operate/turn even if you hear it moving. There is messed up text too, mostly from Beast.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  9. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

Can you send me you save?

10. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

Sure thing! Here ya go.

I just noticed too (at the end of the game now) that most of the additional cutscenes have not actually happened for me (if patch is applied).

11. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

The translation process is 52%, I had to start all over again because most Ard files are corrupted, then to save time, i'm porting all 1.5 translation to ard file, one by one in all worlds.

World Completed:

• Agrabah
    • Dive to the Heart
    • Destiny Island
    • Traverse Town
    • End of the World
    • Hollow Bastion
    • Deep Jungle

All bugs reported by @Rhyagella was fixed everything

• a good portion of the cutscene audio plays faster than it is supposed to, leaving long pauses of silence as the models "speak". Text usually springs up over the screen saying things like "Sora got X" or whatnot.
    • Odd text in worlds like Traverse Town, Colosseum, Deep Jungle.
    • Treasure chest text issues + if the occasional freeze when opening them
    • Agrabah text loop after beating Jafar (while in Aladdin's house). It says something like "oh, do you want to ride the carpet?" in the bottom left corner.
    • After meeting Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town, you talk with Leon, Aerith and Yuffie. After they give you their items it loops the text, making progress impossible (just like in Agrabah).
    • In Halloweentown, after you get the memory and go through the tomb, the game gets stuck on a black screen.
    • In Hallow Bastion, the lifts do not show up and do not properly work elsewhere. You cannot see the bubbles and the turn tables in the library do not operate/turn even if you hear it moving. There is messed up text too, mostly from Beast.

Was fixed too

EDIT:
      Anyone has contact with Trillix to update this threads?
      because if it does not appear, I'll have to create another thread to put the fully completed translation

12. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

Incredible progress then @gledson999! I will definitely have to replay it once you release something/finish it.

Is there anyway I can help?

13. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Can you send me what you have done in a PM?

14. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

I'll post when have done all ARDs, so... Sorry!

15. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Can you teach me how you got the text from 1.5 hd? i been trying and so far nothing.

16. XThund3X Moogle Assistant

Hello, I am Brazilian and I'm interested in a KH Final Mix 1 in English,​
    I am now wondering if someone is STILL translating KH FM, I'm really looking forward to playing KH in English.
    I'm 13 years old and I know English enough to understand the game, please someone is with KH translated.
    Send me a copy by e-mail or answer me by topic. See ya :):D

17. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes, someone (look above) is still working on it. You can find current patches that are very much playable (with few parts where you must progress with a Japanese rip/disc) at the front page or at sora's website. You need to own the game (and rip it good or you will see problems) and patch it yourself though.

18. XThund3X Moogle Assistant

Thanks , but you talked to him these days to know if it ta to the project Standing or is already fully translated , it is that I like to make sure these cases?

19. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

Look a few posts above. Gledson states he is working on a translation and mentions the state it is in. :)

20. XThund3X Moogle Assistant

eehhh Rhyagella, I looked at the gledson the blog before I came to this topic, and comments he said that will not work in the project, because he was getting a lot of complaints from the public about the delay of the launch, so I asked him to teach me to translate games, also said that I would continue the project, he sent me his video one that is showing how to translate.
    Now I'm trying to translate the KH FM, but I do not know Chinese language, so I'm waiting for the translation of the game in English, to translate it to Portuguese, so why I am calling for the translation of the English, because I can not translate without game in English.
    More'll take a look at sora's blog translation.:):D:D