Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Heh, I feel stupid now. I had a playthrough goimg where I saved every time I encounted a save point (trying to not backtrack), I suppose your way of one per world/revisit is better.

If I remember right I didn't have (m)any crashing issues on my Ps2 when I last played. Just a lot of strings missing or showing incorrectly.

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Can you upload your updated Save file plz?

3. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

I can't imagine how much slots that took. xD
    For some reason mine always seems to freeze at some points.

I started a conversation with you so I can send the link there instead of here.

4. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Update: Finished with Halloween Town (This is Halloween has been engraved into my brain)
    Some Bugs:
    ~Halloween Town

- Oogie Boogie won't do anything in the boss fight [fix = Destroy this glitched boss by equipping all members with Ethers and swap Donald for Jack and remove all of Jack's magic abilities and also unequip all MP costing abilities for Goofy except Mp Gift and also equip SpellBinder and all MP increasing accessories on Goofy and Sora, proceed to wreck Oogie with Thundara while giving Ethers to Goofy if he runs out of his own Ethers] or you know, use the original Japanese Version xD
    - A lot of chests show garbled up text here

5. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

i got the recent save you sent me. Thanks Man.

6. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

I finally completed the game 100% and I couldn't find any problem after Halloween Town except for the frequent freezing in Never Land and the untranslated but not really important text. Just reply if you still need the save in case you need it. I'll be moving on to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and was wondering if anyone knows a good patch for it.

7. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks! I've done all I can to help this project by reporting the bugs I saw so I guess this is goodbye.. It has been a pleasure to help.

8. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Can you be able to send me the recent update save with a text file saying what saves are for what worlds?
    Thanks man!

9. mania Moogle Assistant

So what's the latest patch one should use right now? The one on sora6645s blog seems outdated. Or are you still working on the bugfixes? And if so, do you have an estimate when it could be finished?

10. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

I am still working on bugfixes and stuff. i will post a update on my channel showing the bug fixes when the time is there. i am also been working on KH2FM stuff.

11. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks for everything! I have sent you the link to my saves and subscribed to your channel so let us know when it's done. ^-^

12. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

So. i been working on the english patch.i am starting fresh. Whoever wants to help me transalte. message me on here.
    this is what i got done so far. http://puu.sh/ms5Ek/6f0d57aaa5.jpg
    oringal Final Mix font on the left. New English Font on the right. i got help with the font. now its the matter of putting into the elf and having the game to read it.[DOUBLEPOST=1452544070].[DOUBLEPOST=1452585073][/DOUBLEPOST]Update! I got the game to take the lowercase letters. i can fully translate now. I will post a patch when i get done with Traverse town as a beta test. most of the elf file is retranslated.[DOUBLEPOST=1452585613][/DOUBLEPOST]Update!
    http://puu.sh/msK7z/0a45f85c06.jpg i got the game to take the lowercase letters now. i been working on this all day. If any of you are intersting to help me. PM me on here. i need alot of help that i can get. but i am going to bed. Its like 3am my time and i will be on tommorow to anwser any questions if need be.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  13. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

14. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

15. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

I can re use Dive to the heart and Destiny Islands seince they wernt buggy as at all from what i tested.[DOUBLEPOST=1452746123][/DOUBLEPOST]http://puu.sh/mv0Yc/8e5580e9c8.jpg Almost done with Visit One. I will upload a patch of what i have done so far hopefully tommorow sometime.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  16. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah... The patched version is very laggy if you use speedhacks so people should already be warned. I might do a quick run on beginner mode once you finish. Good Luck!

17. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Can you we play threw this game but this time Save before each world and boss fights?

18. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Hm? Isn't that what I did the first time? Please explain because I didn't understand... sorry

19. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

like Riku boss fight and such. i also wanted each world unlocked too so i can go right to the world.

20. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

So just to be clear, I save:
    • Before a boss
    • before a sub boss
    • before a world
    • during the world
    Sounds like a LOOOT of work.....