Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. NewbieBob Moogle Assistant

I want to thank everybody for keeping this translation dream alive! Sora6645, I want to thank you for your hard work, and good luck with what's going on.

I'm really intrigued by Sora6645's patches. How are the KH1FM and KH2FM patches on the blog compared to Trilix's (1FM) and Xeeynamo's (2FM)? Respectfully, I get the feeling Sora6645's are much more complete than the others!

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Can anyone give me the most updated recent patch? I was going to try and fix bugs in it.

3. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Thanks Man.

4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

if anyone wants to play on pcsx2 for me and save before each world and boss fight that would be nice.

5. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

I literally made an account so I can contribute to this project. sora6645 I'd like to do that but how do I get the save file and send it to you?

Edit: I found out that there is a tool called myMC but I need to know what format it has to be in.

Final Edit: I played through the game and now I'm stuck in the cutscene from Destiny Islands where Sora says "a Storm? Oh no the Raft!". Any work around it?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  6. Toa of Mirrors Merlin's Housekeeper

I would export it to .PSU, because that's what the save looks like on a real Memory Card.

7. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

i just need the pcsx2 memory card. no tool at all. and upload it on mega and send me a pm on here.

8. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

The memory card with all the saves might take a while because mine keeps crashing but please be patient because I have my studies as well T-T

9. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

its no problem bro. try disabling Speed Hacks and just run it on native i got passed the Desitny islands part like that

10. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

does anyone want a Button Swap Hack? LIke press X for attack etc..?

11. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

12. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Yes i do but this patch format i am using doesnt work with the toolkit. its a totalty different patch system.

13. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Update: The game keeps getting frozen after I seal the Deep Jungle keyhole, anyone know how to fix this?
    Current save files:
    1. Awakening
    2. Destiny Islands
    3. Traverse Town ( 1st Visit )
    4. Wonderland
    5. Olympus Coliseum
    6. Deep Jungle ( In Progress )
    Note: These files are played in proud mode.

14. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

i am middile of fixing theses. Do you happen to have saves right before this?
    like for each world file that has bugs and crap. If so. upload them on mega and give it to me plz.

15. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

16. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

17. King Kirby Moogle Assistant

Hey guys (and girls). I watched a few videos of KH today on youtube and it hit me right in the childhood feels. I immediately hopped on the laptop and after hours of getting everything organized and set up I've run into the biggest cock block of all time.. A recurring freeze during the opening cut scene. Maybe its the torrent i downloaded? (comments on pirate bay seemed positive) or possibly something i screwed up on? Any suggestions in troubleshooting before i go through uninstalling and reinstalling would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
    - K

18. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Off topic but I guess I can help. Try turning ALL of the settings to default and do NOT use speedhacks. That might fix it but I personally have never encountered such a problem in the opening scene so I think it's the iso' fault.

Note: Torrenting that is ILLEGAL unless you have a copy. I still have mine but my PS2 has been dead for years xD.

19. King Kirby Moogle Assistant

I actually had a copy that unfortunately moved to another state with my step brother :( Appreciate the help but i'm going to have to uninstall and start the process over again ;(

20. Charmander's Key Merlin's Housekeeper

Update: Currently in Atlantica
    Current save files:
    1. Awakening
    2. Destiny Islands
    3. Traverse Town ( 1st Visit )
    4. Wonderland
    5. Olympus Coliseum
    6. Deep Jungle
    7. Traverse Town ( 2nd Visit )
    8. Agrabah
    9. Monstro
    10. Atlantica ( In Progress )
    Major Bugs:
    ~Destiny Islands

- Not really a bug but it freezes in some cutscenes if you use Speed Hacks so watch out for it. [fix = no speed hacks]
    ~Traverse Town

- Same with some freezes in cutscenes [fix = no speed hacks]
    ~Deep Jungle

-Freezes after you seal the keyhole [fix = use an older version of pcsx2]
    ~Agrabah

-Garbled up text on the screen won't go away after some cutscenes [fix = save IMMEDIATELY and reload the game]
    ~Atlantica

-Can't seem to make the Urchin explode at all [fix = I don't know yet in this patch] or [fix = use the original Japanese version]
    -Untargetable Cauldron in the fight with Ursula [fix = I don't know yet in this patch] or [fix = use the original Japanese version]
    ~Everywhere

-1/3 of the chests are still garbled up text [fix = no fix]
    -Very few dialogues are still not translated. Aerith is a good example when she is in the 3rd district in Traverse Town. [fix = no fix]
    ~Gummi Ship

- All the dialogues Sora, Donald, and Goofy say are in weird gibberish text [fix = no fix]
    @sora6645 Please fix if you have spare time. Thank you.
    Notes: Sorry for going in a snail's pace but I am trying to enjoy this play through as well, please understand.