Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

I agree with the above comment.

Out of curiosity, is it known what files can be replaced? Assuming file formats cooperate I think it'd be interesting to replace particle effects as well.

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

the EVMS can be replaced. But it seems like that causes more crashes and no Final Mix Color to be there. the game acts like KH1 More then the FM version.

3. Malphas Moogle Assistant

Anyone knows why I can't skip scenes or get the items in beginner mode?

4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

well in the oringal KH1 or FM of Kingdom Hearts. we never got to skip cutsceens. It wasent an option unless you fought Xemnas. But in 1.5 HD they added an option to skip cutsceens.

5. Malphas Moogle Assistant

What about the items? Beginner Mode says I'm supposed to get rare items from the start. And I watched a 1.5HD playthrough and saw him get the items right from the start. But I don't get the items.

6. Malphas Moogle Assistant

Found out myself that somehow the English patch stops you from getting the items. So I just started a game in the Japanese version. Got the items, saved and then used the English patched one, and loaded the game and saved over it. What is annoying though is that Red Trinities are just bugged. The screen is entirely white and just won't continue. So everytime there's a red trinity I need to use the Japanese version. Not sure how translating breaks how things work...

7. Miryafa Moogle Assistant

It worked great! Thank you all!

8. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Which file is responsible for abilities? A few of Tarzan's skills overlap like this. Edited with more unrated pictures.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  9. Ms101gamer Moogle Assistant

I've been having trouble everytime after I get the oathkeeper it takes me to the Final Door and I can't get out.....

10. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

btlbtl.bin file for that matter.

11. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Excellent. Thanks a bunch.

12. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

no problem.

13. Miryafa Moogle Assistant

I encountered this glitch too. I'd really like to get Oathkeeper, so is there a way around this?

Edit: Yes! I found a workaround: I saved the game, then quit the iso and loaded the untranslated Japan iso. The cutscene played fine. Since the saves transfer between the translated and untranslated versions, I suspect this will also solve the problem of rare heartless not appearing.

Edit 2: Yes, it does! Using the original Japanese version, I got all the rare heartless to spawn when they weren't spawning in the translation. Based on the commends, it seems the translation can't support the rare heartless right now.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  14. Fireon Moogle Assistant

Can someone upload or give link to Falo's KH1 Dumper or another good dumper for this game?

15. betaboy Moogle Assistant

does final mix contain any silent cutscenes? if yes will the redubbed clips from 1.5 hd remix be backported to them? or am I thinking about kingdom hearts 2 fm with silent cutscenes?

16. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

It does have them, yes.

17. Aarón S.G. Moogle Assistant

Hello, Iwont translate this game in Spanish and I would like to ask you if you have got the tools if you have used it you will help me a lot.
    Thanks for this translation and I would like to send me the tools to play this game in Spanish wich my mother tongue.
    Thanks.

18. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

i am starting a Spanish Patch for this game soon. There is no need for you to do it. there is text in the ELF file that need pointers. So if you like to help me you can thro. I will need all the help i can get.

19. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Tools here
    http://crazycatz00.x10host.com/KH/

20. Aarón S.G. Moogle Assistant

Thanks. Also translate the doubling the voices.
    Sora6645 pass me your email for contact you.
    Another thing, You have a new patch from kh2fm?
    And there is not complete and stable patch?
    Please pass me the tuturial for use the tools?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015