Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

Good news Rev8 works but have to press x hard

So fix for now is revert to o patch it works fine ;)

To totally fix it then
    grab ps2_controller_remapper_120.zip
    Then change x o
    make raw or pnach
    then get ps2_patch_engine
    use the pnach or raw code with patch engine to make another ISO that has the right x o swap done play

Would like an option for rev8 no wide mode or at least a separate patch without wide

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  2. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

How invasive is it?

I've heard that there is a way to basically have the Ps2 unmodded; having the game on the hard drive, and using a memory card to load a program to let the ps2 play it. Without the memory card, it's just a regular ps2. Any idea?

3. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

@Hidden Smithery FHDB can be run off of HDD and with OPL VMC you do not for most games even need a MC at all and the most recent FMCB has the installer for FHDB with it so just have your HDD set up and connected when you try to install FMCB and you will have the option to install FHDB as well (FYI do not have a FMCB card in at same time as FHDB it will load the FMCB MC first) also leaves more space on MC for save by doing this way

4. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

I'll have to look into that. :)

S back onto the matter of Kingdom Hearts; any luck with the glitches/crashes yet?

5. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

Besides a bot would not know to do this to back not being one and Rev 8 works great

6. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Hey Guys ! I got a question for you . Would you guys want me to make a patch and post it here ? Would that be easier then downloading the files and rebuilding iso ?

7. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

ahh do you mean KH1FM or KH2FM o_O

8. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

well . This is KH1FM thread . So Kh1 ofc lol

9. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

A truly PS2 compatible with out jump bugs or hardness level screwed up would be nice :)

10. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Yeah, that'd be ideal.

11. mania Moogle Assistant

Evening guys. Just got a quick question, which translation patch is more complete, this one here or sora6645s on his blog? Your files appear to be more up to date age wise, but sora states his contains
    • Hollow Bastion
    • Traverse Town
    which are listed in the first post to be not translated here. Is that still correct?

Have a good one.

12. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

13. Will T Moogle Assistant

Hey y'all,

This has been excellent work, but I have run into couple of bugs. 1) You cannot use the shield in the Dive to the Hearts section and 2) you are unable to name the ship (It shows no text.).
    I have uploaded my memory card. So I hope this helps.

Attached Files:

14. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

So Trilix hasn't been online since March, this is worrying. Wonder what this will mean for the patch.

15. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

well crazy has been talking to us. Maybe we can get Kh1 back on track

16. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

As I said before, I would contribute if I had access to internet on computer.

17. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

Maybe. if someone has a version of the patch from BEFORE the latest update, I can perhaps help, I know how to edit ARD files, and how to create patches (unless pathces are different from KH2FM?) But I have no idea how to fix some the game-breaking bugs, which is the most important thing.

18. Hellbringer616 Merlin's Housekeeper

If you have an android phone i can walk you through setting up a tether in order to get internet on your PC, it isn't ideal but if thats what it takes i am game

19. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

there is an older update on my blog. lucky i never removed it xD

20. NewbieBob Moogle Assistant

Well, it has been three months, but I'm sure Trilix hasn't forgotten about the project. In life, issues come up all the time, and passion projects are usually the first to get sidelined.

In the meantime, a good idea would be to compile a list of known bugs (minor to game-breaking). It's just a suggestion, though.