Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

How do you know what i am not working and working on something ? I know most of the issues that people are having . But i am not going to touch anything. For the FM Heartless its the EVMS is the issue. PLus before trlix redid everything . End of the World worked fine and i was the one who worked on End of the world and Wonderland.

2. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

arguments like this is why this game is still broken after this long :rolleyes: Feb 20, 2012
    3 years and still broken while FFT-0 was done in a year and is a bigger game

3. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

This started back in summer of 2013 xD

4. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

The first post was were I got the date form maybe wrong maybe it took some time before anyone started to work on it

5. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

thats when this thread first started xD

6. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

I just think when they get it finally to work on PS2 now all these problems even hardness selection is messed up btw try easy check your inventory;)

7. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

he didn't rush anything, and he is right, this project has been going on a long time.

8. Xonu Moogle Assistant

First of all awesome work with the translation patch !
    I also get stuck at the Oathkeeper keyblade part after talking to Kairi (transporting to the Final Door being able to control Sora).
    Does anyone here have an old version of the patch? so that i can get past this? I coudnt find it in earlyer pages.

Attached Files:

9. Hellbringer616 Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't believe any version gets past that part, the solution has been to simply switch to the original iso and get through the event.

Also sorry to be that impatient guy, But i'm curious how the last two worlds are coming? And also if any beta testing is needed i will happily lend a hand.

10. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Yes. I still have my old ards files . For the fact I translated End of the World. what i can do is . Re Upload the old ards . Hopefully that will work

11. LoyalZero1 Merlin's Housekeeper

I miss everyone that used to go there. :(

Woah..... WHAT'S THIS?! There's a Version 2 of the Type-0 English patch now?!?!? If you read the most recent comments in this linked thread, blackfire219 says he's picked up the project and has released version 2 of the patch! But I can't find it on google...

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  12. Govanify Moogle Assistant

You should've searched more...Quote from SkybladeCloud site:
    So here y'go

13. LoyalZero1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks. I'm surprised he said anything about it. He's been laying low and has been mostly mute for almost a year now.

14. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Probably not the best place to ask, but since progress is slow...

Whenever the patch is fully stable, and glitches fixed, I would like to play this on my Playstation 2. Now, wha would be the best way?

I don't want to go the modchip route, I have a currently non-formatted harddrive (pulled from an original Xbox no less) and spare memory cards.

I want to be able to play this and a patched KH2:FM and maybe some other imports. No media players eeded. What's the best route? What's stable?

15. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

If you have a Phat PS2 and network adapter you could use OPL to play KH2:FM (FYI FHDB Exploit)
    Since you did not tell model of PS2 or what you have for it kind of hard to tell you what to get working

16. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

17. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

@Hidden Smithery you should definitely check out OPL for HDD faster loading and works all the way threw with KH2FMEng ;)

18. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Does it work with my recent release of Rev8 English patch for kh2fm ?

19. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

Not sure have not tried your Rev8 version
    Rev 8 will not allow pushing of buttons xo so no go for OPL on this rev
    BE BACK with 7 report soon since the fix for text is down I can not test this properly it works with jibbber for text :eek:

Works with R5

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  20. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

ok