Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Strikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

Can I get the pnach code instead? I tried making a PNACH out of the code, and it's not working.

2. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

it's easy, just look up how to use a PNACH file, and if you can't figure it out, just download this, And put it in the cheats folder. In addition, the PNACH i provided has several other codes that will provide fixes to text[DOUBLEPOST=1424398224][/DOUBLEPOST]i found a bug in the patch

i think the video explains it all

Attached Files:

3. Strikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks for all your help man. The game still looks bad. How can I change it?[DOUBLEPOST=1424399500][/DOUBLEPOST]It looks like this. I can hardly play. I know I sound like a child, but I'd really prefer it to look better. What can I do?[DOUBLEPOST=1424406294][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind I got it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Did you hit widescreen option in pcsx2 settings ? it could be that the widescreen settings are enable but the game is in 4:3 ratio.

5. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

So is everything working for you now? If there are any other problems, just ask.

6. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

I just made a stable files only Pre-patch, if anyone wants it, just ask[DOUBLEPOST=1424651982][/DOUBLEPOST]my new website, it has a pre-patch, stable and unstable, and the patch files, stable and unstable http://kingdom-hearts-modding.webnode.com/

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  7. HappehLemons Moogle Assistant

I just wanted to say thanks for the hard work on this. I've been watching this for a very long time now and I can't wait to play this game fully translated on my PS2.

8. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

if you would like to pass the time till this patch is complete, the KH II FM patch has been updated, i can provide a link if you want.

9. McBroseph Moogle Assistant

I did find a game-breaking glitch in Halloween town. When the oogie boogie fight starts, the fence is up, the pumpkins don't trigger, and oogie just throws his exploding dice a few times and just runs back and forth in his fenced off area. i even loaded everyone up with ethers and just cast thunder on him, but it's not enough damage.

10. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

we know, this bug has been reported countless times, please look in thread history before posting a bug, because the bug probably already has been reported, in fact I think every bug in the game has already been reported.

11. Strikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

I appreciate your help, Michael. Yes, everything's working for me, but I'm hoping you can help me again. I'm on the Ursula fight. I've got her down to her last legs, but I can't lock on to her cauldron and she won't take any damage unless I sabotage the cauldron. I was wondering what I can do.[DOUBLEPOST=1424823353][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also like to take this opportunity to say I am really enjoying this patch. I feel like I'm re-discovering the game I loved when I was a kid. This is some of the most fun I've had in a while. Thank you to the people working hard on translating the game. I'm sure it hasn't been easy but you're making a lot of people happy.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  12. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

Glad I could help (: but I'm afraid the Ursula boss fight is bugged ): and it can't be fixed, the best you can do is download a clean, unpatched KH FM, I hope this bug is fixed soon.

13. HappehLemons Moogle Assistant

Thanks! But I'm going to wait to play them in order. If you want to still post the link! I'll be sure to use it (Just not play it right away)

14. Strikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

If I install a clean Japanese version of FM, will my save be compatible? If I beat the boss and save, will the Japanese save be compatible with the English translated version?

I appreciate your help again. I'd also like a link to the translated KH2 patch if you can.

15. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

Yes, your save is compatible. Even when you switch between the patched and unpatched version. Also, if anyone wants the KH2FM, PM me, don't post your request here. this is the wrong place to talk about KH2FM. I will PM you link.

16. McBroseph Moogle Assistant

I appologize if i seemed to waste your time. I usually try and look back to see if i am posting things someone else has posted, but at this time there are 117 pages of comments, so going through all of them would be more trouble than it's worth.

I just noticed it myself, so i thought i would give my input.

17. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

its alright, but i personally looked through all the comments o_0 I was looking for files that would improve the patch, at least 20 ppl reported that bug, i recommend not reporting bugs until you mess around with settings, and even then, the bug probably already has been reported.

18. McBroseph Moogle Assistant

should I assume the one where Ursula's fight is broken has already been reported? where the cauldron can only be attacked once, and she stops taking damage after she has, like 1/6th of a bar left?

19. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

yes.

20. Strikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

So I went back and beat Ursula on the Japanese version of the iso. It's an incredibly easy fix. The funny thing is that the cutscenes were in English, but the text was in Japanese.

Just wanted to let any stray guests know that it's an easy solution to use the Japanese iso.