Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

its fine on youtube. If some one ask for a pre build iso just tell them to go to your channel. They could band you from this website .i almost got band just asking for ISO links a long time ago . So just watch out on what your doing.

2. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

You don't get banded for that stuff. You get about 3 warnings then tempban and if it keeps going then perm banned. You can't easily get banned here.

3. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

That's good to know, if only square had released Kingdom Hearts Final Mix in America sooner..... this conversation and the possibility to get banned would never happen.

4. Idnon'tknow. Moogle Assistant

How are you gonna translate the treasure chest? you made it so every time it's gibberish, you can't translate gibberish.[DOUBLEPOST=1423450888][/DOUBLEPOST]also, the most important thing right now are the crashes during the Atlantica and Halloween Town Boss fights, fix these before you do anything else please. And can someone provide a link to the tools you use to edit the game?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  5. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

It's doesn't matter. It's still not allowed no matter what game it is.

6. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

If they did release it here, Emuparadise, would have a English ISO or something and this patch would be unnecessary.[DOUBLEPOST=1423456332][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Good question, to translate the treasure chest all you have to do is check your menu for new items, then translate from there, and the bugs are most important because you need a clean Japanese ISO to get pass the bugs, but it's up to the ppl making the patch what to do first, translate or fix bugs, also I can not provide a link to the programs used for developing this patch, but i'm pretty sure there is a link posted here somewhere.......[DOUBLEPOST=1423504327][/DOUBLEPOST]It's after reading through a few post throughout this thread that I realize no one here claims to know Japanese, so Japaneses isn't a requirement for making this patch? Can I help make the patch, Until now I didn't ask because I thought I needed to know Japanese, but now I know I don't have to, I have LOTS of experience with developing M.U.G.E.N games, I even did some sprite editing, some size editing, and portrait editing, I think I can help with this patch. All I need is the program you are using to edit the game.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  7. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

this thread has over 2 hundred thousand views, wow. alot of people want this patch.

8. claudios2 Moogle Assistant

yup i heavily want it too, hey Michael can the game be finished with your pre-patched iso ? , i do not care if the game is completely translated, as i already played it once ,with the menu i am more than ok D:

And tnx btw to the people that had hard worked on this , as i just arrived i don't know any of you, but someone must say thanks sometimes :v

Pd: English is not my first language

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  9. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

私は、オンラインで便利なツールを見つけた私が言っているかを把握するためにそれを使用。

https://translate.google.com/[DOUBLEPOST=1423888787][/DOUBLEPOST]i **** up, but you get the point

10. RockPie Moogle Assistant

If i start playing this now will I have to restart it when a new patch comes out? What about with the widescreen patch?

11. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

No .

12. Strikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

Any idea when the widescreen patch is coming out?

13. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

There has always been a widescreen patch.

14. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Trilix tooked away the widescreen hack in the elf. Thats why he asked that but yes he could always use the widescreen from pcsx2 hacks .xD

15. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

it's the same thing dude.[DOUBLEPOST=1424338853][/DOUBLEPOST]
    it's the same thing dude.

16. Strikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah, but it looks really bad and glitchy for me. Is there any way I can fix that?

17. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

here's a widescreen pnach code, hope it helps

Attached Files:

18. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

why didnt you just copy and paste the code??? lol

19. Strikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

Also, I don't know how to apply this. Thank you otherwise, though.[DOUBLEPOST=1424392553][/DOUBLEPOST]So yeah, how exactly can I apply a widescreen patch?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  20. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

because i already had a picture of the code, i was to lazy to locate the PNACH file and copy.