Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

I retranslated the elf trilix. Your old elf doesnt work on the ps2 . it tooked me hours to do that . Ok what ever i am done with this **** then . I am wasting my ****ing time do to this for no reason at ALL.
    And plus You and I are the only one who working on this anyways CrazyCat Stopped. everyone in the group as stoped working on this .

2. Trilix Twilight Town Denizen

I'm sorry. You didn't have to start over in the first place. Something was just broken that needed to be fixed, that was it.

3. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

well trilix if you want to send me the update in a pm i will make a patch . Crazy gave me his patchmaker for this game so i can make patches now

4. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

Alright. And could you tell me how much is translated so far? I'm guessing only the stable worlds are translated.[DOUBLEPOST=1421368992][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm not really worried about it working on PS2, the main point of this patch is to let people who can't afford either a PS3, or the game play it. Have you done anything else in your update of the patch or is this update only for PS2 compatibility? I think the most important thing now is fixing 2 bugs, the Ursula boss bug, and the Oogie Boogie boss bug. If you can just do that, I think we can consider this whole patch finished.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  5. Trilix Twilight Town Denizen

I just updated it for PS2 compatibility so far. I plan on making two versions of the patch: a 4:3 Original version and a 16:9 Widescreen version. Aside from that, this is no where near finished. Sure, many things are translated. But more often than not, text is not centered or is shown outside of the text boxes.

In my free time I will be playing this game from the beginning and every time I see something wrong, I'll correct it right then and there.

6. Idnon'tknow. Moogle Assistant

when is this gonna be done? i think it would be easier to just learn japanese, oh and michael, how come i keep running into you all over the internet?

7. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

No.. I'd really just like to see this finished properly. Japanese is a bit out of my league.

8. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

Wouldn't recommend learning Japanese, and I don't know you by the why.

9. Trilix Twilight Town Denizen

Update
    01-17-2015
    - PS2 compatibility.
    - Temporarily reverted back to 4:3 original aspect ratio, will re-add 16:9 widescreen mods as an optional download at a later time.
    - Adjusted minor text positioning when deciding on NEW GAME options.
    - Adjusted text for Dive to the Heart/Destiny Islands/Disney Castle.[DOUBLEPOST=1421546343][/DOUBLEPOST]
    every time I post similarly to the one I just made with a list of changes, that means that new files have been uploaded and can be grabbed from the OP

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  10. Idnon'tknow. Moogle Assistant

11. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok were is the 4:3 elf because the one you uploaded to drive is 16:9 and yes I checked the original post ;)

12. Trilix Twilight Town Denizen

It isn't, I just downloaded it myself and tested it to double-check.

13. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

actually I want the 4:3 elf I like My PS2 on a SD TV and 4:3 is what I was looking for guess should have said that

14. Hellbringer616 Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't think that will be possible, at least if everyone wants a complete play through, I only noticed it for sure in Agrabah but when opening chests sometimes you don't get the item.

15. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

16. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

no sorry.

17. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

I did a Pre-patch for lazy ppl I'm uploading it right now to Mediafire. When it's done uploading I will post a link here

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  18. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Wait for trilix. He's still working on it. Him and Crazycatz00 are the ones working on it.

19. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

20. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

I should have realized that, I hate how Square Enix just report's things like this, when all we wanted was for them to be fair...... I will however keep the YouTube video up, I don't really care if it's reported. And I will also keep the the game in my Mediafire account. So if you want the pre-patch just go to my YouTube Channel.