Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

Not sure what they all are now been 6 months ago since tried it and since new game gave such a bug stopped checking

Most of the bugs were reported some pages ago

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Hey guys . i am at my moms again. I am going to make a patch and relase it tonight sometime . :)
    Edit: I am uploading the patch soon . Can someone test on a ps2 for me seince i dont a have ps2 on me to use ? Last time i tested it worked fine but i did more work and i just wanted to make sure it works before i move on. For right now i will use the stable ards files we have and re translate the non stable ones becuase its seems there are bugs etc... Yo Guys ! i got the patch made and it should be playable on the ps2. It has everything from the stable part . the non stable ards files i am going to retranslate.
    I am not near any blanks disk. Can any of you guys test out for me and let me know if it works on the ps2 ? Thank You guys !

KH1FM English PS2 FIx

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  3. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

Would but maybe what app to use the patch ?

4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Use the isomaker . drag and drop the patch and wait till the iso rebuilds

5. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

man I had a brain Fart should have know :eek:

6. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

make sure its a fresh untouched iso and this should be playable on the ps2 now . I translated the main elf file and journal and the command menu stuff etc...
    Edit: Can you test this on the PS2 System for me and make sure it works ? I been using pcsx2 ^^

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  7. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes I will get around to it sooner or later been busy RL stuff but when I have time in a few days I will test some of it but what is working AFAUK and what assets work would be nice to know before I make ISO

8. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

The LockUp issue on the ps2 before i did more work like working on the worlds that has bugs etc.... i tested on my end and it works fine but i am not a near ps2 or disks atm so i cant test to make sure this works on a real ps2. It should work without lockups anymore. Seince i did this for you guys . PLz test for bugs and etc.. becuase i need to work on kh2fm and that done ! But plz Take Pictures of each bug and make them in a rar file and tell me what world they are from, That would help me out Thanks alot guys !

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  9. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

@sora6645 why did you make the patch not look for ISO in folder with rest had to move it get it runningo_O

You need to fix this first I do not want to move every thing into that folder with good reason

A fatal error has occured: Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Admini
    strator\kh.iso'.

10. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

it worked fine for me i test my **** before i relase it.[DOUBLEPOST=1421187590][/DOUBLEPOST]
    you need a clean iso in the same folder of the patch and you have to move into a folder man sorry its just how this works

11. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

@sora6645 I know I need a clean iso it is in the folder with the patcher and the patch but your patch looks for the files open in the folder posted above with the iso
    Instead of looking for it in the same folder it is in hard coded location is my guess

12. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

my friend said it worked for him with no issues and i tested without the files and it worked fine . Do you want me to make a video showing how to patch kh1fm ?

13. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

I have no problems with the patcher as is but if using your patch then it do's what is above why would it do that but work without it

Well by moving every thing to that folder got it to patch it but hard coded paths is not good for Newbie :)

Dang forgot to tell you new game is working with your patch now unknown what works and what do's not now

Figured I would let you know if you have a PS2 try out OPL to run without wasting disc

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  14. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

i have OPL on my ps2 but i cant figure out how to transfer the iso over to my HDD . I dont have a external encloser for 3.5 hard drives only 2.5 hard drive i have a external encloser for

15. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

How was you going to play SMB USB HDD mode HDD requires Network adapter and HDD and is for modified slims or really for Phat model PS2

16. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

hey, I've been checking on this patch monthly, and first, i would like to say thank you and keep up the good work :D. And also. while reading through EVERY last comment ( i care that much) it came to my understanding that Sora6645 has found Beta version of the patch, and this version works on PS2, and has started most of it from scratch. First, Sora. Can you please provide a link for the Beta Patch? Second how much is translated in this new patch? Thank you for all your work on the patch, and also, Sora, i like your Youtube Channel and Website. I hope you keep updating. Also. If you can reply to this i will begin uploading screenshots of bugs in the original patch, if you ever go back to that.

17. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Sure ! this fixes the lock up issue on the ps2 and it has Travse town Dive to the heart and Hecules and Disney castle all translated . I use the ards that were translated . and if you look above it i posted the patch. :)
    Edit i am home so i can make a video showing it works on the PS2 system and post the video here !
    idk why idk if its my ps2 eye that is giving me the issue or its the disk but my intro is skipping and idk why. Can you guys test this out for me and let me know ? all my blanks disk are scracted up

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  18. Michael Daraghy Destiny Islands Resident

All right cool, I would test this to my PS2, but I know I'll have to mod it, and It isn't worth the trouble. I'll get to getting Screenshots of bugs for both patches.

Edit: Alright, I got the Beta patch, but I don't know how to use it, it is different from ARD files which I'm use to.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  19. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Just Use the Isomaker drag and Drop onto the iso maker and then wait for the iso to rebuild. Make sure you use a fresh iso.

20. Trilix Twilight Town Denizen

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have a working patch that doesn't require anyone to start over or re-translate anything and it works on the PS2. I'm almost done with it so I'll upload it sometime tonight.