Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. LoyalZero1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Why would they lie about having to make it from scratch again?

2. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

Why would they not lie is a better ?
    They did have to recode it for PS3 and mod it with KH2 controls
    But you should know by now that SE has done it before and will do it again to make sales with people who do not know better :rolleyes:

3. LoyalZero1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Sorry, I don't buy it. The only thing I see through that SE does that's shady is:

They don't even bother to upgrade either character models or backgrounds to HD on PC ports. Like in FF4, all of the character models have jaggies, but they market the game as having hi-res graphics. Same can be said for FF7 and 8 - only it's the backgrounds that have jaggies all over the place and not the character models. I also know Toriyama doesn't really want to make a game that has airships and a world map to explore (FFX, FF13).... but they keep giving him control over the projects. Those are what I know they are guilty of. But just throwing out a lie about remaking KH1 FM from scratch? There's really no reason they would have to lie.

4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

If they lied about making kh1fm again and wish they did. They said they losed there source for the game . They could remade everything . And if that th3 case Tarzan wouldnt be in there because they lossed there rights for Tarzan with disney and also i was looking threw the 1.5 files a while back ago . There the same format mdls expect in Big Endian format for the ps3.

5. Ansem Seeker of Darkness Merlin's Housekeeper

They didn't remake the game. All they did was make it to where KH FM plays on the PS3, change some models, textures, animations, and also added some new sound effects, orchestrated the sound track,made the controls more like KH 2, etc. Proof of this is the Deep Jungle glitch as going out of bounds is just like the primitive KH 1 physics. Why would they need to rebuild a game that's already there? They probably did it for money purposes as people would think KH 1 was almost remade.

6. Hellbringer616 Merlin's Housekeeper

Here are some treasure items and shop descriptions for you Sora, I'm not sure but i also think that you'll have to edit these chests on a per world basis. Which means that sadly at least from me. Anything before the Cave of Wonders in Agrabah is lost until someone else wants to pick up the mantle.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_PuJEKWxWlbXF6UkdMUHVDelE/view?usp=sharing

First time playing through Final Mix and unless they changed item locations, we have a serious bug in Agrabah, I can't seem to acquire at least two items, the first is a dispel Gummi in the dark chamber, the second is the Protera chain in the Relic Room, neither are added to my inventory, And from what i gather, nothing is being put in it.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  7. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Hey guys. Sorry for the wait . its seems the english patch as alot of bugs and we know that . If i feel like up too it . I may redo the whole patch . Its Seems like when i do patches for kh2fm there are no issues . So when i start i will let you guys know ! Thanks for telling us.

8. LoyalZero1 Merlin's Housekeeper

;) I'm going to hold you to that! :cool:

9. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

just for that statement i may not do it now :P just kidding lawl

10. darkmandrago Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey guys how's it going? Haven't seen any updates in a while and was just wondering if this is still in progress or has it been abandoned due to being to busy or something? Also how far along is it? Is it almost complete or is it still a long way off being stable to do a proper playthrough.

11. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

well . I am done with college for now. Only going for half of the semeter not the full year . I have alots of free time to redo this patch ! i also found a older beta iso that works on ps2. You know whats this means ? We could get this patch working on a ps2 again !

12. darkmandrago Merlin's Housekeeper

Awesome that's good to hear, i can't wait for this to be working finally. this way i won't have to buy a ps3 to see what the final mix is like in english.

13. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

ya . but dont forget . I am working on my website so i can host them on there to be easyer for you guys . and i been busy with kh2fm and such as well . If you want to know more of on what i am doing . PM on here.

14. darkmandrago Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok yeah sounds good, having a website for this would be great.

15. jeremyburnsred Moogle Assistant

I'm having an issue, when I get to ursulas lair, and can't target the cauldron. This is making the fight pretty much unwinnable. Is there anything I can do for this section, it's being a real pain.

16. SparksterFanboy Moogle Assistant

Hello, I'm having a problem. When I try to have the magic carpet take me to the Cave of Wonders, the text box glitches and my controls lock up! Is there any way to fix this?

17. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Aside from using an unmodded iso for that fight, no, not as far as I know.

Here's hoping that the PS2-safe version of the mod gets released next year.

18. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

upload_2014-12-27_1-7-49.png well guys i told i was working on this ! . ingor the subsitles durring this boss fight . To many speed hacks. and atm i am at the point where we can translate to english like how we first started, Also, My website is almost done . I will post it in my Sig, So you guys can keep a update on it! Well thats all i have for now,and also ingor PAUSA . I am doing a spanish Patch as well for this game atm . ![DOUBLEPOST=1419661718][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Do you have a save right there ? My Friends and I are we doing this and i think can fix it . I just need saves so i can make a video and post it here showing that its fixed ! Plz and thank you guys !

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  19. Hellbringer616 Merlin's Housekeeper

i eagerly await updates. not always getting items has put a big kabash on me playing the game. I also fear i will have to restart cause who knows what i've missed! a sad day indeed :( BUT! glitchless play would be far better haha

20. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Did you read my post ? I am Giving you Guys updates. I am not sure if this will work on ps2 . I am not home atm and at my moms and idk if they have any Disk . I will ask and look at the house and try it out !