Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. RandQalan Merlin's Housekeeper

No hurry we waited this long since it came out can wait awhile longer ;)

2. Jadentheman Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah I'm not working on it anymore, other people are now.

Though most of the stuff on the Drive is bascially the game patched with bugs of course

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

i actually would like to play this seeing as i don't have a ps3 and cannot play kh1.5

4. LTTP Moogle Assistant

Seeing this coming closer and closer to completion is making me exited!
    Been a long time since i played KH1, exited to play it again but on FM as I did with KH2FM.

5. Kir-chan Moogle Assistant

The game is very playable with the patch (I'm on my second visit to Hollow Bastion), the only two bugs that are problematic are Ursula and Oogie Boogie so far, and it's easy enough to switch to the Japanese ISO for those. - I really love you guys for releasing this patch, btw.

I found a new (minor) missing translation: On the second visit to Hollow Bastion, if you talk to Belle after she gives you the Divine Rose in the Library.

Edit: 2) In the Chapel, after you talk to Aurora and Cinderella, when you talk to them again, Aurora's reply is fine but Cinderella's is garbled.

Edit: 3) Same for Snow White, Alice and Jasmine.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  6. LoyalZero1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Even though I found out about this project a few months ago, I haven't been watching it until a few weeks ago. So i'm wondering. Are you guys taking your time with this project and have other things in real life you're doing instead? Or are you constantly working on it every day? Sorry if the questions offend anyone, I just am trying to see how often I should be watching this project... :oops:

7. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

well we stated this an year an ago and we moved on to other things but i can try and fixes the crashes when i have free time . I Started College and i am doing an German patch for KH1FM and a Spanish patch this game as well and i also been working on my website so i been busy .Sorry bout that

8. hahn.solo.teh.stud Moogle Assistant

so if i only get the completed files. will it still crash? if so is there anything i could do to prevent it? also. i am extremely happy that at least SOMEONE is attempting this. i give you all mad props. kupo. keep up the good work! kupo!

9. LTTP Moogle Assistant

You'll be find with the completed files.
    as far as i read, only a few crashes with all none completed files anyways.
    only way around is to have the unmodded jap KHFM handy and use that at the crash.

10. hahn.solo.teh.stud Moogle Assistant

i made two versions of the iso. i made one only with completed files and then i made one with all files. if i play the one with all files, does it crash at random or is it something specific setting it off? i don't know what you mean by using the original iso at crash. the whole emulator crashes with the game

11. LTTP Moogle Assistant

Use the plain none translated version of kingdom hearts when the game crashes at what ever spot it crashes at until you pass it then switch back.
    I would assume the method you stated would work fine as well.

12. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Hey Guys i found out the reason why the english patch wont work on PS2 is that the ElF file is broken . So CrazyCat is going to try and retranslate it

13. hahn.solo.teh.stud Moogle Assistant

oh. okay. for me it seems to crash at random points. i could be wrong though.

14. LoyalZero1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks for the update, man. :)

15. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

sorry man .. i been so busy lol i havent had time to be on skype like i normally do ..

16. RACO Moogle Assistant

Does anybody know the cause of this and how I could fix it?[DOUBLEPOST=1411589682][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nevermind xD turns out I was somehow using an older version of the ISOmaker ^^"
    Thank you guys for all your work on this!~

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  17. YAGOB Moogle Assistant

I can not download the complete files please provide another download link

18. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

19. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

It dosnt crash on mine 0-0

20. GoombaKong Moogle Assistant

hey is there a way to have the patch work with cut scenes but still allow Japanese text boxes in the ones not translated. I'm asking because i can read really basic Japanese and i thought it would be better then just having gibberish there.