Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

i can answer number 1. ive played all the way through the patch there is a couple crashes that i had to resort playing the unpatched version to get through

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

i know there isssues becuase i helped made the english patch . Witch parts did it crash at ?

3. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

Well they wernt really crashes more like something wasn't working. It's been awhile since I played it but the 2 big crashes I remember well the first one was in Halloween town. At the oogie boss something was preventing me from finishing it. The 2nd was it Atlantica I couldn't lock on to Ursula's pot to shoot the magic at it. There was more but I can't recall the others

4. CursedKeyblade1 Destiny Islands Resident

I would love to test on PS2, I have swap magic and know KH games very well. I also can translate Japanese. I am a LV1 runner so I know my **** and pretty much everything in KHFM. I just need someone to teach me how to patch the iso. And what needs to be translated still? I used to work with this but if I must, I will stream this patch.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  5. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Add me on skype

6. masterjiraia89 Moogle Assistant

Hey, Great Job by the way, But ah.. Can this be hosted somewhere other than Google drive?(more specifically the unfinished files) , It keeps converting it to power point presentations, I'm guessing that is not quite what it is supposed to be?

7. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

hmmmm thats odd. it might be because you have powerpoint linked with that file type

8. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

we know who you are . you tryed to help translate WonderLand and you said you couldnt to do it lol...but anyways can you plz test on PS2 for us ?

9. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

OH! Dumb question! Does KH1:FM actually install to the HDD to reduce load times?

10. root670 Destiny Islands Resident

Yes, and the install feature is also in the non-FM version.

11. CursedKeyblade1 Destiny Islands Resident

My name is dreadjoker10 on skype. Mind if I check over the Ability menu real quick? It's very easy Japanese. Also, I test on a PS2, with an HD Converter and I will stream this and tell my youtube I'm streaming.

12. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

Well I finally do have the adaptor for the ps2, now I just need a harddrive for it.

So basically everything is done? Are the last few bugs being ironed out?

13. CursedKeyblade1 Destiny Islands Resident

Alright. So I have a problem. When ever I start a new game on PS2 (and I have all option and incompleted files on the disc) My PS2 crashes, it'll make the sound that I did start a new game but I don't see the opening FMV showing up. It is not my ISO, Because normally the game works 100% I am using swap magic and a HD Converter. Is this a new or common problem?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  14. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

i could test it on my PS2 with HDLoader i have eveerything i need for it[DOUBLEPOST=1407357641][/DOUBLEPOST]
    how do i fine out for other stuff ? like i dont remmmber it for other stuff

15. CursedKeyblade1 Destiny Islands Resident

This video I made show's the issue.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  16. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

you open as differnt thing that you sopssed to do .

17. Hiei Jaganshi Moogle Assistant

Hey Keyofdarkness55, you said you played all the way through. Does the patch have more issues after Hollow Bastion? I mean, during ''The end of the World''[DOUBLEPOST=1407801138][/DOUBLEPOST]I will direct my question to Miles, man! I'm downloading the ARD files and downloading from each of the worlds and as I was downloading them all, I've noticed that thee 14th part of Hollow Bastion's ARD file is missing.

14th.png

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  18. TheGershon Destiny Islands Resident

Guys, we haven't seen any progress in like half a year. Is anything going to be posted to the drive, or is there nothing new?

19. Trilix Twilight Town Denizen

I believe I am the only one who still works on this from time to time, everyone else seems to be working on some KH2 thing. The reason why there hasn't been much progress (unless you're not counting the HD command menu) is because I work plus I haven't really been using my computer (with all the files) lately.

Since I have a few days off I'll try to work on & update some files, but no promises.

20. Hiei Jaganshi Moogle Assistant

Man... I tested it today and guess what? I've got the same problem. I tested on my PS2 via USB, OPL9.2 and it didn't work, sad, is there any way that someone could help us with that problem?
    We just select new game and nothing plus I was using my previous save game and couldn't load game either.