Community Kingdom Hearts Fan Game

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Haha, nice to have you here, since you're answering questions, ill just ask you

1- will this be an executable .exe game file, or any type of file? or will you upload it to web?

2- What can i do with the .Rar Files on your site of KH?

and i suggest that you add some characters from that we have not played with before, like kairi Hercules, and such and maybe some DDD characters.

The game looks awesome, so far ive seen it is amazing, any idea when the finished version will be out?

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

this looks great! i like what i've seen so far. i really like how all sprites are in Chain of Memories style as well as the backgrounds. it looks like it'll be a fun game whenever it's ready for it's full release.

3. ultraboard101 Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank you for the support. The game will be a .exe. As for what to do with the RAR files on my site, first you need to download mugen.
    Link - http://www.elecbyte.com/mugen/

Then this is a guide on how to add characters and stages to it. -
    http://www.blog.gamerc.net/2006/07/mugen-how-to-add-characters-and-stages.html

Of corse, the finished game wont require you to do any of this, it will all be done for you.

Thank you evilman, Happy to please. I like the COM style to, and i really like to sprite the characters that were NOT in chain of memories, such as xemnas, xion, saix, ect..Thank you : )

4. Jump Heart Merlin's Housekeeper

I can't wait for this to come out an download it looks fun although I was working on a small Fan Game my self using Kingdom hearts models from the game it was working out good because i had every model but...I could not get a model preview for it so I need help on it xD

5. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Okay, cool so this is like a Preview, nice, cant wait for the game tough, anyway, did you only become active recently? i've never seen you around, Anyway i hope you feel welcomed in to our site.

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

okay so I went to the site
    and I accidentally clicked the "My Penis" thing
    why is that even there

This is f*cking incredible. I can't wait for the full release (and I really like the sprites).

7. ultraboard101 Merlin's Housekeeper

Its there because the site isnt purely for Kingdom Hearts, its for mugen development. That was just a joke character i made.
    And, thank you very much, im very glad to hear that.

Hey guys, small update, almost done with Marluxia.

8. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

So, any idea when this is going to be done?

9. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

10. Sara Tea Drinker

Oh wow...

This looks incredible. The sprites look awesome also, I can't wait for this to come out. I'm going to be keeping an eye on this, kudos to everyone involved.