Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Blayz Mods, Jul 15, 2011.

1. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

For the castle of dreams in the realm in Darkness that was a Cutsceen in FM after u defect Red Eye and it said Bjrth By sleep Vulome 2

2. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah but it's pre-rendered, the actual live rendered cutscene data are present on disc. There's a couple more too, like the small cutscenes you see on the credits, their event data is present on the disc, with the right value set you can trigger them. There is also data for the Dream Drop Distance early footage scenes, it misses alot of stuff, like the actual levels but you can actually watch them on a black area and Sora, Riku and the rest will be doing the animations as seen on the trailer, think of them like the trailer, just rendered on a black area. Also the cutscene of Sora and Riku as kids on the Main Island shore in the night is present and last but not least, the Black Points cutscene of Sora sleeping on the insland and Kairi running to wake him up is there too, that's ctually rendered on a PSP, I found the animation data of Kairi running and Sora sleeping.

I really hate myself right now, I found the code like almost 2 years ago and now I lost it. Shame on me really :(

3. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Ah ok

4. JustRob Traverse Town Homebody

Does anyone know if there are codes for instant command renewal and infinite focus / D-Link bar?

5. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

OK since it became a trend I actually tried to do the same on the PSP games too:

_C0 Force 60 FPS Mode
    _L 0x21725EC8 0x00000000

I guess using your PSP at 333Mhz mode should be vital for that. Atleast it works perfectly on PPSSPP.

6. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

can u do this for the regual bbs ?

7. Enzineda Traverse Town Homebody

EDIT: Looks like it works, my ppsspp was being buggy.

8. Jadentheman Hollow Bastion Committee

Guess someone has to tell truthkey.

So 60fps is possible on the real PSP,but the 3d plugin causes the frames to slow

9. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

how do you put these in PPSSSPP?

10. Enzineda Traverse Town Homebody

Remember to use C1 and not C0 for the cheat, or else it won't activate.

11. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah and tell him also to please help me with the code I lost about the events, he has a video on his channel using exactly the same code and showing some unused cutscenes on BBS/BBSFM. I'm so angry with myself that I lost it...

You need to follow the inctructions here:
    http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590[DOUBLEPOST=1373243438][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah, but I don't have the actual NTSC/PAL versions of the game, only the JAP releases, which is the first JAP game and the FM version.
    I might need to borrow my nephew's PSP with it and search for the value with CWCheat.
    I could port it to the first ever JAP version though, like right now.

12. Soraoscuro Kingdom Keeper

The cheat does work on PSP but it just can't mantain the 60 FPS constantly and it doesn't seem to be working when I play as Ventus for some reason. Also, I'm kinda lost, what are you talking about?

13. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

You need to set your PSP at 333MHz mode to ensure the best results possible on a real PSP, though on PPSSPP you can go above that so you'll have constant 60fps. To be honest though PSP is not really capable to play BBS on 60fps, PPSSPP with overclocking over a PSP's limit (333MHz) is the way to go on such cheats.

What from the stuff I said above you don't understand exactly? The events?

14. Soraoscuro Kingdom Keeper

Well, it can't run the game at constant 60 fps, but I'm currently playing it on my PSP and 90% of the time it can run it at constant 60 frames per second.
    Also, I read some pages back and I get what you were saying, although I didn't use any flag code or anything. What I did is that I looked inside the BBS iso for event paths and then forced the game to load certain files knowing their full path.

15. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

You mean by MIPS code editing? I guess you could do that by HEX editing the ELF right? But it sounds easier using a memory editing code that forces it to load a certain event. I bet though some of them are not linked so you can't load them without editing the ELF file (like the most of the Dream Drop Distance ones) but is it OK to help me find a way to edit them? If it gets too offtopic for that thread I'd be OK to be done via PM. I hope I'm not asking alot.

16. Soraoscuro Kingdom Keeper

I didn't do any MIPS, I wish I could, honestly but my knowledge doesn't reach that far. I did it editing the RAM directly and by guessing the full path using some clues. If you want to discuss it more in depth we can talk through MPs or skype if you have an account.

17. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

Just a note, the cheat will not have the same result on 32MB models (FAT) and 64MB models. It will perform like 30% better on 64MB ones.

18. Enzineda Traverse Town Homebody

I overclocked PPSSPP to 500MHz and so far its looking nice and smooth at 60fps. If i had my psp charger i would test it on a PSP-1001 but i don't know where my charger is.

19. VIRGIN KLM Merlin's Housekeeper

Also 16bit with dithering on the settings results into more smooth gameplay on all models, but I'm not keen into dithering.

20. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Where is the overclock in PPSSPP?