Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II Gummi Ship Landing Points

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Amaury, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

How exactly are they unlocked? By just going through them, saving at the save point there, or getting the maps there?

However, in Kingdom Hearts II, for example, even after getting the maps, some previously accessible areas, like The Lock in Olympus Coliseum, become inaccessible later on -- either that or they were never unlocked to begin with. I don't know.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I always figured that it had to do with you just going to the area and walking through the save point or so. Either that or just go to the same room with it, I'm not sure.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

To unlock them the first time, I believe you just have to open up the menu from the save point.

As for their locking later on, it all depends on the story. The only time you really need to go to The Lock is for the first Olympus Coliseum visit, so once you're going for your second time, naturally it would become inaccessible. It's like the part of the ocean where you fight Ursula in KH. You only need to go there once, and after that there's no real reason for you to visit it again.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

In this case, though, The Lock can be visited again and re-opened as a landing point, unlike whatever the ocean area you fight giant Ursula in is called.