Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Codes causing problems....

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by rcrkar3, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcrkar3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Basically, whenever I use certain codes on my pcsx2 emulator for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is causes problems.

For example, there was a code that changed Sora to the Antiform model and upon loading the game it, well see the image below (Basically I end up outside the geometry of the level and am unable to move or do anything)

I don't know what's causing it. I am using an English patch and so I though I would try the unpatched version because I've heard how the patch changes various bits of code around. I did it and the same problem happened.

I also tried using codes created by Sean B (Credit to him) that stated Emulator Ver and it still caused the same problem.

It can't be everyone, because I am sure I've seen others capable of testing codes on there emulators with no problems like this.

Also I tested the codes on an unpatched version but the saves themeselfes were created on the patched version. Does that mean If I started a new save on the unpatched version it would work?

I'm also using codebreaker v10 and not emuhaste. Manly because my pcsx2 emulator is v1.3.0

Would appreciate some help or advice if possible.

Attached Files:

• Wut.png
      Wut.png
      File size:
      555.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.