Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Teases another Remaster?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will be out on October 2nd in Japan, but some Keyblade Masters have already gotten their hands on early copies of the title.

One
    2ch user is playing through Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and has reported seeing Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in HD, as well as the scene from the Kingdom Hearts III Announcement Trailer from E3 2013, In which Sora picks up Master Eraqus' Keyblade (The Master Keeper)

Another 2ch user has said that the opening to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX consist's of scenes from as well as Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts Chi/X, (Thought scenes from Chi have yet to be shown in screenshots) Could this possibly mean a Kingdom Hearts 3D Remaster before Kingdom Hearts III?

2ch.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I have a feeling that KH3D will follow the same route as Type-0 HD and be released on the PS4 (and maybe XBONE) as opposed to the PS3 like the previous two HD Remixes.
    2. libregkd
      libregkd
    3. Explode
      Explode
      For those wondering, the scenes from 3D are in fact in HD, or at least greater quality then we've ever seen in trailers or in-game. As with the teaser for 2.5, the textures are not updated, but the anti-aliasing is greatly improved. For your reference, you can compare below. Note that the color is off and it's a little foreshortened, since it was captured off-screen. I did a quick color correct and got rid of the bad perspective, but it's not perfect.

Attached Files:

4. Krowley
      Krowley

I see they continue to keep us entertained with HD remakes. My 2016 theory seems all the more plausible...
    5. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      I really doubt they will do that and I am not even talking about they bitching that "we can't make it in game form, so that we don't delay even further KH III". The problem is that this is 2.5 remix, so the next would be... 3.5 than 3? Or maybe 2.75 >_> ?
      If we are lucky well get it a "film" version of 3D bundled in KH III.
    6. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I am a Keyblade Master, but sadly not one of those Keyblade Masters...

The 3D/X HD ReMIX is looking more and more likely. (Though I do wish someone would post screenshots of X in the credits...)
    7. Plums
      Plums
      lol if this were any other game I'd be mad about the obvious money grabs here but please take my bank account and everything i own based kingdom hearts

Like libre said this isn't very surprising, but I am glad we have more or less semi solid confirmation that it's coming now (quite possibly with X no less!) KH3D on the big screen is gonna be a dreaaaaaaaam.
    8. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      I do wonder if they'll bring it to PS4, maybe if they want to show off the Kingdom Shader, ala what they're doing with Type-0?
      But I hope I can get it on my PS3, I can't upgrade for a while yet.
      I hope they make KHDDDHD properly balanced, though it's pretty unlikely given the previous remasters
    9. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Here's a high quality version of the 2.5 credits:

The thought of seeing the TWEWY cast in HD makes me so happy ;~;
    10. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Hmm, no Kingdom Hearts X [chi] anywhere in the credits.

But nUOHMYARCEUS THAT PASSION ORCHESTRAL REMASTER

THOSE HD DDD AND KHIII SCENES

GAH
    11. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      The X[chi] thing is actually a scene from the Re:coded cinematics, not in the credits. Problem is, it's still not online yet :/