Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by kuxir97, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Not for my US version for what ever reason. I even looked at them with ProDG Debugger and it points to blank regions or just not the proper address. KH2FM codes work fine. I mainly just wanna find camera stuff for BBS

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  2. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Hmmm, might be a problem with BBS.Self. Which fix are you using? Opoisso893s?

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I'm using no fix. I resigned the elf and made it into a EBOOT.bin so I can boot just birth by sleep and skip the collection screen.

4. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Ahh, there's your problem there. The codes modify the elf file and not bin file. Since the codes are unable to find the elf file, the codes will not apply . All the codes would need to be rehacked, or ported for you.

5. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

but I did the same thing for KH2FM and they work fine.

6. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

That's strange. I checked the codes again and they work with my version of the game. Try playing the game normally with a fix from opoisso and choosing from the game select menu.

7. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

What does this fix do? Also I probably wont start it for the collection screen. The loading is way too long for what I'm doing. If I crash a lot I can just go straight to the game instead of the collection.

8. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

It only makes the game playable.

9. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

but the game is playable without it. What makes it "playable"?

10. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Miles, that's an eboot and elf/self fixes to make the game playable on lower firmwares like CFW 3.55, 4.20 & 4.30. This is so people like me who prefer lower firmwares can play the game and not have to upgrade their firmware to do so. So since normally people play the gane using the collection screen menu, the codes were also hacked that way. Confirm me if you are able to apply hiei-YYH codes on your birth by sleep/ KH2FM or not. If yes, then you might be using the wrong codes I posted in this thread and not the codes i fixed for the right eboot, if no, then the codes probably won't work for you and you might have to revert to the old way with game selection screen and all. I think that's all the information on the game, and no further explanation would be needed. If you are finding the fix codes that I posted, then search for my posts before in replied you, and there should be an attachment file attached to it. Download the file, rename the files extension from .txt to .ncl. If you don't know how to do that, then please Google it.

11. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Again the codes don't matter to me. I was just gonna use them as a reference point to look for the camera settings. I have no need for the fix for I am on the latest REBUG (DEX). It's not worth the extra loading IMO. Thanks though.

12. Donald Diehl Merlin's Housekeeper

is there a no subtitles code for both hd remixes?

13. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

14. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

I tried to make one but wasn't successful.