Calxiyn Investigates Kingdom Hearts █ True Meaning Of The Oblivion Keyblade (Part 1)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Calxiyn, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Hey guys! As the title suggests, for this CI, I was looking at the TRUE meaning of the Oblivion Keyblade! For some context, while looking around on TV Tropes, I found this:

Most of the Keyblades were renamed too, though not translated - aside from Oblivion (Sugisarishi Omoide - Passing Memories) and Oathkeeper (Yakusoku no Omamori - Oath’s Charm), all the Keyblades had Gratuitous English names in the original.

This is about Sora, but the 'Part Two' is going to be about Roxas!

This time I tried to leave some of the cutscenes just on in the background as background noise, I put it SUPER low so it wasn't distracting, and I also tried to make things more like a conversation where I didn't write myself over as much when I didn't get things 100% perfect.

@♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ I payed a lot more attention to the audio and tried to leave more natural pauses between sentences.

@Glen As you mentioned before this should REALLY be on the KH-Vids Channel as well but... uh.. I can't actually get in there yet haha BUT ONCE I CAN I'll put it there instead.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Calxiyn, Dec 29, 2015.

1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      Weird audio/video skip in the middle aside, I liked how you did this a lot better than the last time (not saying the previous one was bad, because it wasn't). Just some solid improvements overall, with some cool Kingdom Hearts related info, of course.
    2. Mixt
      Mixt
      To be fair "oblivion" has similar etymology to "oblivious" so the name doesn't literally change that much. But yeah, that was a lesson I learned from Kingdom Hearts thanks to Castle Oblivion. Common usage ties it to its other cousin "obliterate" so it might not have been the best choice of name for the keyblade or the castle.