KHV's, you officially turned into a highschool...

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Maka Albarn, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Mysty Unknown

Sex was abundant for you? I didn't even want it. No one asked either. Besides, it creates drama in those years.

2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

It was indeed abundant. And it only causes drama if you are immature about it, and want to create drama, neither of which were issues for me.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

Half of my High School years were bland and boring, the other half fun but busy. Theater and Media and Choir really helped make it all the better, along with the awesome people I met.

Community College on the other hand just plain sucks so far. I feel alone since I never see anyone I know, and I don't care to make friends with the people I meet so far...

So I'll be the guy people call nice and funny but no girl ever wants to go out with :|

4. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

You got it bro! T_T

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'm that awkward nerd who has a few friends who are all a year or two older than me (meaning they're gone before I am) who gets the better grades and gets used for it.

Also, I will sit in a grassy field at lunch and play card games in place of eating~

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Obviously I am the intern/substitute teacher who hangs out with people at least three or four years younger than him because everyone my age scares me teenagers are more entertaining both of those things.

And I probably fraternize inappropriately with one of the cute wallflowers at some point BECAUSE...

Wouldn't you rather be the Allison to my Wade Walker? ~

7. Plums Wakanda Forever

[​IMG]

pretty sure this has been me the past...five months at school?

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'll be the one no one likes because she's different and knows how to speak her mind and doesn't take **** from anyone and hates everyone. [oh wait, that's who I am at school]

I will NOT BE THE CUTE ONE.

9. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Assistant Teacher.

I'll be watching you.
    [​IMG]

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Clearly you are the adorable angry tomboy.

Silly Fork. You're the exchange student! *brick'd*

11. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I've always pretty much loved secondry school. Amazing people, amazing teachers. Work was sometimes stressful but everything else is amazing. Now are American high schools really as bad as they seem in films/on tv/according to everyone here? Maybe it's because I'm at a Catholic school, maybe it's more sheltered. I mean I don't know what other schools are like never having been to another one, but I can't believe everyone has had such a bad experience!

Anyway KHV I thought was like a high school when I first came on. I was like the new kid and all the people with colourful names were the popular kids haha :P

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

Wow, three pages of discussion. :'D

[​IMG]

And most of you went pretty deep. :\ Wow.

Been there, done that. :glomp: Small towns with clicks sucks. Like we had 100 kids in our school, middle school and high school combined. I was a click of no click. It was the reason I dropped out of public school and signed up for online school, and wallah. I stumbled across this website. :3

Now, now. xD Go sit in your corner and play with your Chinese finger trap toy.

[​IMG]

I'd still be your friend and not mind you being the bully. You'd be my best friend. ;D

[​IMG]

As quoted from a My Little Pony Episode (and altered just a bit to make sense for others): "Every person has a special connection before they even met. If you're lonely and still searching for your true friends, just look up in the sky! Who knows, maybe you and your future friends are looking at the same rainbow."

<3

Aaaaah, the joys of the social groups. xD

Hm... I think sex is pretty abundant here- *shot*

Sophmore year was my only favorite year in highschool towards the end of the semester. :3 It was my third highschool I went to and it was awesome.

Community College isn't cake walk for me either. I'm on the no party campus which they call "The West Campus". There's no one my age, and I'm almost the youngest in all my classes. And there's no social activities for the West Campus to do... Main Campus is where everything happens, but eh. I'm stuck on the West Campus... No friends really either.

And psh, you'd get girls to hang out with you. xD

:\ *hugs*

YOU'RE THE CUTE ONE! XD

xD And that's the way I see it. Colorful names= Popular kids. Staff= Super Popular kids. Normal Members= (most, not all) The Freshmen who usually get picked on.

13. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

I wouldn't really know the only American High School I've taken was my Senior Year and I was more of an observer than a participator that year, but the teachers were pretty alright. The students formed these social groupings and I know every high school does this but it seems more prominent in my Senior Year in America than my other years where I came from.
    I went to a Catholic school when I was in elementary school and I think it is definitely more sheltered. The teachers in my Catholic school promote being "good" constantly and go out of their way to help you. When I switched to a normal school, it seemed the teachers were only there if you seek out for them.
    But overall my experience wasn't bad in America and my other years. I think the fact that I switched schools various times in my life factored in though since I haven't built long lasting relationships and I was the "new kid" a lot.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

What I learned from this thread: I had a great ****ing time in high school.
    Also, I may have been a bully.
    And of course,
    this^.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

I am the quiet geek that has few friends and s usually pretty quiet in class but talks more with friends. Despite being quiet I can be aggressive when pushed to be. Oh yeah and I am the sister of a former popular student. No one realizes I really exist mch less know my name. (and yes thi is my real highschool life)

16. Mish smiley day!

If KHV turned into a high school somehow, I'd love it. I miss high school now, even though I was the 'quiet one' and didn't like it at the time. At least I had friends there ;__;

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Thank you kindly~

18. Hayabusa Venomous

Random, but I remember taking up a class in Elementary School and another in High School mainly because girls I liked were in each of those classes.

19. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I know not the role I would partake in this school of madness.

20. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Student Council >> I would be part of student council

But eh High school was good if you took out the drama, the tears, the annoying people. I found really good friends. I would not go back to repeat years lol