KHV Unchained χ Weekly Leaderboards: 8/15 - 8/21

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Aug 22, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

Welcome back to Daybreak Town! Everyone ready to see how your hard work has stacked up?

In fifth place this week is KHV_Unicornis with 2,629,088 Lux! The top scorer was @Captain Arch with 2,112,219 Lux--about 80% of the party's earnings. @Ars Nova followed with 497,943 Lux, and @some1fromthedark with 14,940 Lux.

In fourth place this week is KHV_Anguis with 4,870,578 Lux! The top scorer was @Explode with 3,320,006 Lux--about 68% of the party's earnings. @61 followed with 812,465 Lux, and @Ghost with 792,790 Lux.

In third place this week is KHV_Leopardos with 5,573,839 Lux! The top scorer from KHV was @Cat~ with 1,304,009 Lux--about 23% of the party's earnings. @Scarred Nobody followed with 885,974 Lux.

In second place this week is KHV_Ursus with 8,531,647 Lux! The top scorer was @. : tale : . with 6,417,417 Lux--about 75% of the party's earnings. @NutheadBros followed with 1,520,917 Lux, and @O.KnightofTwilight with 593,313 Lux.

And defending their spot at first place this week is KHV_Vulpeus with a whopping 24,106,558 Lux! The top scorer was @Xephos with 14,442,661 Lux--about 60% of the party's earnings. @Vallota followed with 3,466,481 Lux, and @Xalxe with 3,131,147 Lux.
    1. KHV_Vulpeus
    2. KHV_Ursus
    3. KHV_Leopardos
    4. KHV_Anguis
    5. KHV_Unicornis
    Congratulations once again to the Keyblade wielders of KHV_Vulpeus! Lady Ava would be thrilled with all your work! And as congratulations for maintaining the top position on the leaderboard for three consecutive weeks, everyone in the party will receive a special commemorative pin! Be sure to be on the lookout! (If you haven't receive one by the end of the day, please notify a staff member so that it can be remedied.)

Special congratulations to this week's top scorers from each party--@Captain Arch, @Explode, @Cat~, @. : tale : ., and @Xephos! You'll all be sent special pins to commemorate your accomplishments if you've not yet received one!

If you want to join in the competition, you can still sign up for our official KHV parties here!

See you all back here at the fountain plaza next week!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Aug 22, 2016.

1. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      All pins for members of Vulpeus should be awarded. Even though I double checked in the Unchained party thread, I may have missed some people though. If I did, feel free to let me know so I can fix that.
    2. cstar
      cstar
      Hey, I was missed (sorry it's cause I switched from my original party months ago to go to another one)

Edit: I actually never posted in that thread oops sorry about all this
    3. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Thank you for letting me know. I also had someone who swapped out of the Vulpeus party inform me that they were unfairly receiving the pin.

In the future, I just ask that all party changes be posted in the public Unchained party thread. Whether you're swapping out or dropping the game entirely, the thread is how I can keep track of who should get group pins.

The pins'll be rewarded/rescinded in a minute.