Kingdom Hearts KHFM ultimate weapon

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Akema_AK, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akema_AK Destiny Islands Resident

how do i even get to where i can synthesize it i have only 14 items done out of 18 at the moment.

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

ultima is thankfully an easy one to see on the list due to it being the only one having the keyblade symbol next to the item name. The recipe itself is in the same place in both games. Remember the room where Donald and Goofy were sleeping at the begining of the game. It will be in there, just make sure that you are in the real world and not the data one, otherwise you can't get there.

3. Shift Chaser

He/She's talking about KH1FM.
    And in order to make Ultima there,you need to do EVERY other recipe(At least from what i've recall).
    Later i post the materials you need.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

5. Akema_AK Destiny Islands Resident

cause there are 4 items that i cant find the items needed to synthesize them to even get to make there ultimate weapons i know there are 32 items but i cant get to them and ive fought every heartless in the game and there are items i have nothing of

6. Slyzer Traverse Town Homebody

I've been playing KHFM recently as well. The synthesis in the Final Mix version is extremely difficult. There are now different Heartless that have special conditions you have to do in order to obtain an item from them that you need for synthesis. You have to get all the other synthesis items first before you get Ultima Weapon, which can be quite a pain if you don't know which items you need.

Take a look at the mixt's GameFAQs link, it pretty much tells you what you all need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.