KH-Vids Reserve Cutscene Archive & Video Request

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Sanya, Jun 7, 2009.

1. kakurine039 Moogle Assistant

well...

ok u see the vid is like 5mins or so...and im watching it download. u kno the little box that pops up wen u do that? well for example it'll say estimated time left: 5min and 15 secs (4.27 MB of 22.1 MB) and then suddenly its done not even 2 minutes have passed! so i go and watch it just to make sure its the vid...and then like only 1min of the vid plays and then it cuts off and that's it for the video! all i want is the intro to kh2! T~T

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

The link works fine for me... maybe try doing a Disk Cleanup on your computer and restarting it before trying to download it again.

3. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

hmm try installing Internet Download Manager and then download it cause tht works fr me :)

4. kakurine039 Moogle Assistant

ok ill try that!!! thanks!!

5. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

np :) ..............

6. Brayden96 Merlin's Housekeeper

all that was is that your computer was overheating

7. S0f1a Moogle Assistant

????

Does anyone know where to find "Kingdom Hearts II Pride Lands First Visit" & "Kingdom Hearts II 100 Acre Wood Second Visit"? Or have them on their computer? I would really like to be able to download them & it sucks that this site doesn't have it. It has everything else except for those 2.

8. kakurine039 Moogle Assistant

is something wrong with the link for the kh2 halloween town visit one? cuz everytime i click to download that file it takes me to mediafire like usual but the pop up box that i can click on to start downloading never pops up, i thought that if i just click on the word start downloading on the page it would pop up but it doesnt it just stays on that page and does nuthin but if i choose any other kh video to download, it downloads perfectly!..i really need that one video cuz its the final mix + version of that world and i need it to make a video T~T

9. Sora565 Moogle Assistant

KH2 - Intro cutscene problem

I'm not sure that it has always been like this, but I noticed that there is a rather decent quality KH2 intro cutscene posted by the KH-Vids.net staff on Youtube and it is even played if you click the "WATCH NOW..." button under the download.
    HOWEVER the video that is downloaded is the japanese version, not the english version, and it is extremely poor quality. I'd like to propose that someone upload the video displayed on Youtube, please? Pretty please??? If I'm mistaken or am missing something simple, please forgive me.

10. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5283SUEG

Pretty sure this is the one you're asking for. If not, let me know. (:

11. Sora565 Moogle Assistant

Thanks!

That is exactly the video I'm looking for :) Thank you very much.

12. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Boss Battles for Days have been added to the cutscene archive. They can be found HERE

Thanks to our member Aurangzeb56 for recording and donating these for us.

13. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Also can somebody upload the cutscene for "Hollow Bastion: Fifth Visit " in a different server cause filefront is really giving me troubles downloading that file ^^"

14. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I usually tend to be able to help with stuff like this, but as it turns out, I've deleted pretty much all of my cutscenes from my computer (I should have uploaded them to my megaupload account for situations such as this, but I'm not smart enough to think ahead), and I don't have that cutscene on my megaupload account. Sorry. :nono:

If no one else responds within a couple of days, you could try sending RvR a message; he might have it.

15. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

^^ kk thanks for telling me ^^

16. Misty gimme kiss

17. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Thanks Misty ^^

and done heres an other cutscene

KH2 - 100 Acre Wood - Second Visit

EDIT:

Well guys here are the rest of the missing bosses(Sorry that they are in low quality since they came in this quality ^^" but ill record in a much higher quality as soon as i buy a PS2 controller for PC ^^)

Xaldin

Xigbar

Hydra

1000 Heartless

Grim Reaper

Groundshaker

Hostile Program

Jafar

Luxord

MCP

Oogie Boggie

Saix

Xemnas: Final Battle #2

18. Mirikato Moogle Assistant

The link for Xehanort's Heartless: Third Battle in the kingdom hearts boss battle takes me to a page that no longer has the video.
    Also, when i clicked on the link for 17 - Never Land Sky in the kingdom hearts music brings me to the download page but when i click to download it either refreshes the page or takes me to a page that can't be shown.

19. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

well if you are talking about the neverland music in 358/2 Days Audio Archieve then it's working fine.I just tried downloading it and it downloaded,and about your second problem,the upload has been deleted but i'm reuploading it in a bit and this post will be edited to have that link.

EDIT:

here

http://www.mediafire.com/?wqa5mexba7b3hns

20. McDanil Moogle Assistant

Uhhh, the ending to Days isn't up, the one that includes both "The First Day" and the Credits. Also, Xehanort's Heartless Boss Battle #3 is broken. Mediafire says that the file doesn't exist anymore.