Keyblade War: The Goodbye of Friends and Omens of Omega

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt shook his head "Her heart has returned, but she still sleeps as she did before. Perhaps she is already too far gone to reconnect, or perhaps something else is getting in the way."

~~~

Abel made his way over to the small island with the paopu tree durring the fighting. He was too scared to fight the consumers head on and the circle shape was perfect for alchemy. Now though, he found himself hiding behind the paopu tree. He wanted to fight but what could he do againt something that was scaring Raxtion that bad? The boy looked harmless enough, but already showed devestating acts, and seemed to radiate fear itself. Abel only knew the basics and running in like that would only get himself killed. But what good was staying alive if the last of the worlds were destroyed? And he couldn't just let Raxtion sacrafice himself. Torn by indecision he just waited and watched the battle unfold.

2. Ansem59 Chaser

Music

Raxtion then thought of something. "Hey, Phantom, do you mind if I ask you a question before you kill me?" asked Raxtion, smiling, yet still having his gaurd up.

3. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    " Well obviously something else is happening here, if she were that far gone she would be fading but shes as clear as day. Her body is warm but she isn't waking up."
    Dante commented as he checked her pulse by putting his fingers on her neck to see if Nuthura's observations were right.
    " First of all . . . if she was dead or in such a state as this. . . how the hell did her body get here? I doubt she could get up and walk away if she were like this."

When the first round of blasts began to happen,Atem went to hide in the same tree grove where Abel was oblivious that he had come with them to the battle, but when Atem discovered Abel he was shocked and angered.
    " I thought I told you to stay on the ship!! Its too dangerous Abel!!"
    He said whispering to him in a anger tone. Nemo and Sophie later joined Atem and Abel and hid behind a second tree. They took notice of Abel and Nemo made curses under his breath.
    " Why do you think the consumers are running away from that boy?"
    Sophie commented as she kept a lookout from behind the tree.

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"You could try and ask me a question Raxtion, I might bot answer it though" the creature mocked Raxtion.

5. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion smirked. "Do you know what those things were that you just blasted away?" asked Raxtion refering to the Consumers.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Why would they not bond?" Mixt wondered out loud "If they were no longer capable then he condition would worsen as they rejected each-other. It is as if there is something making a barrier, or perhaps two forces pulling each-other apart? No matter how I look at it she's walking the knife's edge. She doesn't have much time, and neither do we. Even if she were to awaken, I've failed. I've never seen Kingdom Hearts at such completion, the consumers are nearing destruction of everything. With how many there are now I can restrain them, but I can not stop them."

"I know, but I couldn't just sit back and watch." Abel said, trying to remain in a hushed voice "Load of good my coming did though. All I've done is huddle up over here. I don't think I've got any hope of coming close to that guy, much less do anything useful. I should have stayed back..."

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

" But Abel you are my little, brother, I swear if I lost you I wouldn't know what I would do. You still should have stayed behind, but theres none changing that now, we can't even do anything with the position we are in. . . with that guy . . or thing whatever he is over there."
    Atem said as he gave Abel a playful tug on his hair and then turned to Sophie who seemed a little worried.
    " Whats wrong Sophie?"
    " I don't know that guy, he seems a little familiar . . . I don't know what he just feels familiar and its creeping me out."
    Sophie said shivering a little.

" Well we need to figure out what it is keeping her back. I just thought Mixt would know more since she was staying with him for so long and we didn't know.Don't you find it a little strange she isn't still around as that cat? I thought she faded away, but this doesn't looking like fading away. .. Do you remember any crucial details that day when you fought her that could help us? Because I find it a little strange she didn't kill over and instead locked into the form of a feline."
    Dante said as he walked back and forth observing her.

8. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Yes, I know what they are" the creature said to Raxtion as it observed its surroundings. It saw Atems group but paid them no mind.

9. Ansem59 Chaser

"I was just curious about what your feeling was towards them. Do you remember what they did to you? Or should I say, what they did to Robbie?" asked Raxtion quietly.

10. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Honestly, I couldn't care less" the creature said getting ready for battle "They are the existance to my anti-existance, the order to my disorder, harmony to chaos. I could go on but I think you get my point" the creature said charging Raxtion.

11. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion held his ground but continued his point "You were once Robbie! You still are! Even if you are the worst parts of him! You saw what they did to him, to you! You may be able to defeat them, but what's the point in getting revenge on me if you won't get revenge on them!"

12. Love Kingdom Keeper

" What are we going to do if Raxtion were to fall?"
    Sophie Commented as she stared over at Atem.
    " I guess we fight him , but Sophie I want you to take Abel with you and run if it comes to that."
    Atem said solemnly.
    OOC: and fyi can you guys get on tinychat to atleast type with me ?

13. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"As I said, I couldn't care less. I will wipe them out eventually" the creature said as it summoned a silver sythe and swung at Raxtion with it "My whole existence is surrounded with fear and lonliness, I shall make you understand just how powerful those two are"

14. Ansem59 Chaser

Music

"NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!" Raxtion screamed as he jumped above the scythe. Raxtion then fired a lightning bolt at the Phantom from his hand as he was in mid-air.

15. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The creature moved his hand so a wall of pure darkness blocked the lightning and then darkness reformed into a lance and impaled Raxtion, though it didn't harm him it did fill Raxtion with the feeling of defeat and hoplessness, until it vanished and so did the feelings, but the creature took the opertunity to attack Raxtion with the sythe again.

16. Ansem59 Chaser

OOC: Who said Raxtion came down?

BIC: Raxtion hated those feelings, those feelings only increased his desperation in killing the Phantom. Raxtion let out an explosion of lightning in an attempt to knock the Phantom back.

17. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

ooc: Who said the Phantom couldn't reach him?

The Phantoms imple shrugged off the attack "I though you might of gotten better" he said casually, he then looked towards Atem's group, "maybe those kids could do better, adults do seem to be usless in our universe"

18. Ansem59 Chaser

OOC: Easy, me...

Raxtion then threw his spirit sword at the Phantom without even saying a word.

19. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The phantom simple side stepped the sword, his sight was now fixated on the girl with Atem.

20. Ansem59 Chaser

Even though the Phantom side stepped it, it didn't make a difference because it exploded with light energy when it was near him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.